Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Romance ❯ A Night To Remember ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Gravitation or any of its characters.
Warnings: This is a Yaoi/ Shounen ai fic. As much as it is concerned, most of the fic is PG-13 with occasional R. For angst, mature themes/ sexual content, and language.
Track Two
A Night To Remember
"How in the world did you get me a date with a guy!" Shuichi suddenly out burst, the whole store looking at him and Hiro now. Shuichi paid no mind to them and continued yelling. "If you are to dumb to notice I'm a guy, why would I need a guy date!"
"Calm down, Shuichi." Hiro said quickly, waving his hands defensively. "Well you see, I am going to be very busy over the next couple of days, and I knew you wouldn't like to wait. So I had a friend of mind set up the arrangement. He just assumed you were a girl from the picture I showed him. So he got you a guy." Hiro sighed loudly when he finally had a chance to explain.
"But can't you just tell him I'm a boy?" Shuichi said sheepishly now looking back into the mirror. The discovery that he resembled a girl even when dressed as a boy in brood day light, discouraged him greatly. He quickly came to tears when Hiro shook is head 'no'. "B-But Hiro, whyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" Shuichi stuttered between the huge amount of water flowing from his eyes.
Hiro suddenly felt like he was being watched. He turned around to find a group of other girl customers behind him, giving him an evil stare.
"How could you make that young girl cry!" One exclaimed from the group.
"You better apologize now, or we will make you!" Another threaten.
"How could you hurt the feelings of such a cute girl!" Another cried in unison to Shuichi.
Obviously the girls had ignored their last few statements about him being a guy and only joined in when Hiro made him cry. "Ladies, calm down. It's not-"
Hiro was cut off by Shuichi's louder cry for attention. He had heard how the girls were defending him, but it only made him more sad. They thought he was a girl as well! Shuichi tried to wipe his tears, but they continued. "Hiro, wahhhhhhhhhhh! They think I'm a cute girl!" Hiro sighed again, feeling defeated among the group of girls, including the crybaby beside him, who sounded even more girly.
"I'm sorry Shuichi, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. How about we get you some more outfits?" Hiro said sweetly, trying to convince the others. He grabbed Shuichi's hand and pulled him farther into the store. "Stop crying Shuichi."
"But Hiro." Shuichi stopped slowly, but the sniffles were still obvious.
Hiro handed the boy another pair of outfits. "Just try these on for we can get out of here. At least go out with him for two weeks, please? I mean the man is some member of a band, just like you. And you know better than anyone how short a relationship can be with that type of job. If you are lucky, he may dump you before then." Hiro patted the back of the now agreeing Shuichi. "I just need you to make a good impression tonight."
"Tonight? What's tonight?" Shuichi asked quizzically.
"Tonight you are invited to go to this celebrate party. The guy needed a date, so that's why you got picked so quickly. So just find the right outfit." Hiro rushed the pink haired boy into another changing room.
Tonight
Shuichi walked over to the ballroom an stood near the doorway. A trillion couples were all locked up on the dance floor. Shuichi felt like a fool standing there by himself or herself, he didn't like dancing close to strange men on slow songs, or close to any man. Shuichi shifted his weight to his right foot- the corn on his left foot was throbbing inside his high heels-when he felt a wide run in his panty hose zip down his thigh. "Shit. That's why I hate these things. Why do girls even where them?" Shuichi whispered looking down to see how far it had gone, and with his peripheral vision saw a pair of leather shoes, attached to a pair of long legs. Shuichi looked up and saw this hunk, this handsome hunk with jet black hair, and beautiful black eyes. This couldn't be his date, Shuichi thought, but he smiled at Shuichi with his pearly whites and gave that "Are you who I think you are? look. Shuichi smiled back. He was talking to a bunch o f guys, and he patted one on the shoulder, then walked over toward Shuichi.
"Shuichi?"
"Yes."
Instead of shaking his hand he gave Shuichi a hug, which shocked the shit out of him, because Shuichi wasn't exactly prepared for this. During the two seconds that he squeezed Shuichi, he was thinking: There is a God, and he is watching over me tonight.
"Well. Finally, we meet, " he said, and let go of Shuichi carefully, as if he might fall. "What a pleasant surprise. So. How long have you been here? Are you enjoying yourself?"
"I've been here foe awhile, and yes I'm having a pretty good time. It's a nice party." Shuichi lied.
"Good, good, good," he said, looking at Shuichi as if he hadn't expected him to look quite this way, either. Shuichi sucked in his stomach and tried to poke his chest out as subtly as he possibly could and prayed he wouldn't ask too many questions that would require him to breathe in order to answer them. At least not until he sat down. "Can I get you a drink?" he asked. "Where are you sitting?"
Shuichi had never seen anybody smile and talk at the same time, but he was doing it. "Well, I'm not sitting anywhere in particular, and sure, I'll have a glass." Shuichi looked down and took a quick breath.
"Ok, don't move. I will be back."
Shuichi had no intention of moving, and he could tell right off the bat that there was something different about this man. First if all, he was polite and clearly articulate. Plus, he was the only one in here not wearing a suit. he had on a dark red shirt, with black jeans and a black jean coat. Shuichi watched him walk away, and he moved like a man that was sure of himself.
Shuichi was trying not to fidget, so not to look nervous, lost or bewildered, he pretended he was looking for somebody. He was still concentrating on find this invisible person when he came back.
"Looking for somebody?" he asked.
"No, I thought I saw somebody I knew, but I didn't."
"You sure look beautiful tonight," he said, and Shuichi felt another tear forming again. He hated wearing this long red evening dress, when he obviously had no figure for it. And the high heels, panty hoes, and push up bra were all equally unbearable. He blushed and said the softest thank you known to mankind. "Would you like to join me at my table?"
"Sure,..."
"It's Tatsuha." He said as Shuichi followed him, but very slowly, trying to get use to the heels. There were a few more obvious couples, including the blonde haired man and the brown haired women sitting at the table they were headed to. As well as a single blonde haired man, wearing a frown. He obviously didn't want to be there as much as Shuichi. They sat down, and Shuichi put his purse in his lap and let it lean up against his stomach, then he crossed his arms in front of it. "Shuichi."
"Yes, Tatsuha?" Shuichi said as sweetly as he could, since there were now more people to convince.
"I'd like to introduce the members of the table." Tatsuha pointed to each person giving them a name. "This is Tohma Seguchi and his lovely wife Mika, otherwise known as my other sister. And this is my pissy older brother Eiri Yuki, who obviously didn't want to be here because he has no date." Shuichi smiled and giggled shortly, the whole table had their eyes on him now. "Oh, and guys this is Shuichi, my girlfriend." Shuichi suddenly stopped when he heard girlfriend.
Yuki smirked coldly. "Why, Tatsuha, your date has no tits? I thought those weren't your types." Yuki laughed to himself when he saw fire in Shuichi's eyes. "Not to mention, she has brood shoulders, no hips, big feet, and the voice of a choking cat."
"Why you bastard!" Shuichi stood to his feet, only being held back by Tatsuha.
"Calm down, Shuichi! Ignore him, he is always like this. You just have to get use to it." Tatsuha sat the boy back down in his seat with a sigh.
"I don't want to get use to it." Shuichi whispered loud enough for only Yuki to hear. The man smirked and took a sip from his glass.