Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Romance ❯ Toying With Emotions ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Gravitation or any of its characters.
Warnings: This is a Yaoi/ Shounen ai fic. As much as it is concerned, most of the fic is PG-13 with occasional R. For angst, mature themes/ sexual content, and language.
Track Three
Toying With Emotions
"Would you like to dance?" he asked.
"Umm...I'd rather not." Shuichi stuttered, but Tatsuha insisted.
They squeezed their way onto the dance floor. Surprisingly, Tatsuha could dance. His movements were strong and smooth, fluid, and Shuichi kept looking at those athletic hips and thighs. He smiled at Shuichi through three songs. Shuichi was about to head off the floor, when Tatsuha reached for his hand and said, "One more. Please?" Tatsuha out his arms around Shuichi and held him close, so close that to keep from getting lipstick on his shirt, Shuichi had to turn his head to the side, and what else could he do but rest it on his chest, which was firm and hot?
His hands circled Shuichi's back, when he lifted his head and looked at Tatsuha. "Tatsuha...I can't be your girlfriend." He sort of laughed and pressed Shuichi's head back down.
Meanwhile
"This is sickening, Mika. Why the hell did you bring me here?" Yuki complained turning his head away from the two on the dance floor.
Mika giggled, "do I sense a little jealousy in your voice? Is our Eiri upset he had no date to come with, when Tatsuha had found one so easily. His girlfriend is certainly cute enough." Mika smiled more once she saw the upset blush on Yuki's face.
"Shout up. That flat-chest brat isn't cute at all." Yuki took another sip from his glass and then looked back at the two dancing and kept the blush. Mika kept laughing to herself, she could already tell Yuki was affected by her mentioning it.
"It's ok to be upset Eiri, we don't blame you" Mika smiled and winked to Tohma, who found this current discussion interesting. Yuki let a slight blush appear visible to them. "Don't you think so Tohma, isn't she cute?"
Yuki quickly rushed to defend himself. "Stop calling 'IT' a she! It's impossible for 'that thing' to be associated with humans, much less mistaken for a female!"
"..." He suddenly turned around, after all Shuichi and Tatsuha were standing directly behind him when he insulted 'her'.
Tatsuha stared angrily at Yuki and then to the still startled Shuichi. "Shuichi?" Tears quickly rushed to his eyes. he had never been so happy that someone thought he didn't look anything similar to a girl. But everyone mistaken these tears of joy for tears of sorrow. "Shui-chan are you ok?"
Shuichi suddenly looked around, noticing all eyes were on him. He hadn't realized he was actually crying, until Tatsuha had awoken him from his daydream of thanking Yuki. "I'm fine, Tatsuha." Shuichi quickly wiped away the tears and waved away the attention defensively. "I'm perfectly fine, really I am." Shuichi blushed and backed away slowly. He received nonstop curious looks, which made him uneasy. Yuki was the most curious, the girl was hiding her feelings though it was clearly visible to the whole party. Shuichi continued to back away with a laugh until he started to make a run for the bathroom. Once he was out of sight the others all turned their evil glares toward Yuki.
"You better go apologize, Yuki!" Tatsuha quickly snarled.
"That was over doing it, Eiri. You really hurt her." Mika choked out. Tohma simply smiled, nodded and agreed to his wife's statement.
"Fine. I'll go apologize to the little twerp." Yuki frown, crossing his arms before walking away slowly. He didn't want to apologize for something he knew all the others were thinking. As he cross the dance floor, he noticed Shuichi looking around curiously. "What the hell is she up to?" Yuki whispered to himself. Surprisingly, the next moment he saw her rush into the men's bathroom. "Is that idiot’s eyes to blurry from tears to read." He teased and headed in behind her.
"Sigh. That was to close. I was for sure they would bug me to death about it." Shuichi took a deep breath and splashed a handful of sink water onto his face. The cold water felt refreshing on his skin, that had quickly sweated away half his body weight in embarrassment alone. "Hiro, that bastard. He's going to pay for this." Shuichi pouted before looking in the mirror at his womanly appearance. Another tear rushed to his eye, "I...I look so feminine...wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
"Damn. You make a lot of noise." Yuki interrupted, walking into the bathroom with his hands on his ears.
Shuichi quickly stopped his whining and blushed. "Yuki."
"Look little pixie boy, I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. But you were asking for it when you showed up as my brother's drag queen date. The stupid idiot probably doesn't even know." Yuki stated rudely. He smirked and pushed back his hair with his right hand. "I must admit...you do have the most convincing girly scream. Your voice is so annoying, just like a girl." He laughed to himself.
Shuichi was flustered, he had no idea what to say. Plus, just at this moment Yuki was giving off such an attractive vibe; standing there sexily in the door way. One hand on his hip and the other pulling back his glorious, beautiful, blonde hair. "How...how did you know?" Shuichi blushed and stared down, tears finally disappearing. "Everyone everywhere has been telling me how girly I look lately."
Yuki laughed harder. "They played you long and good. I almost fill sorry for you." He reframed from laughing and approached Shuichi calmly. He gently lifted Shuichi's chin with his finger and whispered in his ear. "It was so cute. I mean watching you pathetically trying to woo my brother. And seeing you take it to the far extent you took it too, wearing all this, was even more pathetic and entertaining."
Shuichi smeared up and violently pushed Yuki's hand away. "Shout up! This wasn't my idea of a good time."
"So this Hiro guy you were talking about was trying to hook his friend up. You're even more pathetic than I thought. You let some stupid pixie force you into a date you didn't want to go on."
Shuichi curled his hands into fist, trying to contain his anger. "Well, I'm not the one letting someone force me into marriages I don't want! Constantly trying to get the sex-hungry Eiri Yuki to settle down with a stupid, emotionless woman, with enough tolerance to take you! I chose my own love, I don't let others force my into one, like you do!" Shuichi suddenly burst out. "I feel sorry for you! That's all your brother can talk about, while dancing. How his immature older brother is scared to get hurt and only settles for worthless, meaningless sex!"
Yuki smirked and approached the boy close again. "I find it sexy, when you are fired up like this pixie." Shuichi's eyes widened suddenly when the older man's lips touched his own. Shuichi counted in his head, '1...2...3...4...5...6...7'. When finally their lips parted, leaving Shuichi stunned and clueless. "You know what?" Yuki walked back over to the door and opened it. "I was just teasing with you being a boy,...but you just blew your own cover. Before I thought you were some stupid, tomboy girl who couldn't read the boy's bathroom sigh. But you're just some stupid, drag queen boy, who finds pleasure in toying with people's emotions. Just as much as I do."