Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Romance ❯ Starry Love ( Chapter 15 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Gravitation or any of its characters.
Warnings: This is a Yaoi/ Shounen ai fic. As much as it is concerned, most of the fic is PG-13 with occasional R. For angst, mature themes/ sexual content, and language.
Track Fifteen
Starry Love
"Alright, good practice everyone! Especially you Mr. Shindo." The manager replied, congratulating everyone on a successful rehearsal.
Patting Shuichi on the back after he put away his instrument, Hiro smiled. "What's with you today Shu-chan? Last practice we couldn't get you to stay on tune or even focus. But today you're on the ball."
Shuichi, rather perky that someone noticed, squealed with excitement. "I told Tatsuha the truth and he still forgave me. So we are still together!" He cheered, making his way for the door.
Despite Hiro's disliking of Tatsuha, he was happy for Shuichi. "That's great buddy, but what about Yuki, is he okay with it?"
"Well...actually..." Before Shuichi finished, the door went flying open, plowing over Hiro unexpectedly.
"Hi, Shuichi!" A much exaggerated voice yelled with pure joy. Shuichi's head snapped from Hiro's disfigured position on the floor to the dark haired man at the door.
Smiling his widest, he assaults the man with a immediate embrace. "Tatsu-kun! What are you doing here?" He nuzzled his pink hair into the warm chest relentlessly.
Tatsuha brushed the messy mane of pink and laughed. "I didn't feel like waiting, so I decide to come pick you up from practice today." He chirped politely. "Well, sorry guys, I'm stealing Shuichi away." He waved goodbye and then noticed Hiro on the floor, rubbing his head where the door slammed into him, repeatedly. "Sorry about that Hiroshi." Hiro snarled but didn't say a word as the two strolled away.
"So Tatsuha, what's up?" Shuichi questioned, wrapping both arms around Tatsuha's right arm as they walked.
"I just thought you wouldn't want to walk home alone, it's too dangerous for a sexy thing like you to be wandering the streets at night." He laughed, placing one hand on Shuichi's waist and drawing him closer. "How about an evening stroll around the town, though? Since you have me to protect you." Shuichi smiled and nodded.
They walked around window-shopping for awhile and then headed for the park when a hour had past. Surprisingly there was some sort of rave at the park. DJs and stereo systems were stationed up all around, as bright lights lit up the night sky. People walking by joined the group of dancers in the park without a second thought.
"Wow. Look at this place. Usually this park is almost empty at this time, but now everyone's here!" Shuichi exclaimed.
Tatsuha smirked, "why don't we join in. After all last time we went clubbing I didn't get a chance to dance with you." Shuichi smiled, agreeing.
Tatsuha pulled Shuichi by his wrist and led him almost to the middle of the dance floor that was set up in the park. The music suddenly became fast paced, like the techno music that is played in Japan’s nightclubs. The sound was pleasant and almost erotic. It surprised Shuichi that the music was indeed some type of techno, but mixed with some rock music in the background, quit similar to the beats he plays.
Tatsuha grinded his hip against Shuichi’s, nudging him to stop thinking and start dancing. Quickly the pink haired singer began to dance to the beat of the new music. Tatsuha wrapped on arm around Shuichi's waist and pulled the boy closer, rubbing his hips against Shuichi’s thighs. Shuichi contained a laugh from the new sensation and grinded his thighs and hips towards Tatsuha's groin, moving up and down as he did so. Tatsuha smirked at Shuichi's seductive motions and countered by dancing lower and groping Shuichi's upper leg.
Shuichi became enchanted by Tatsuha's touch, he loved it and was becoming addicted. Grinding Tatsuha's sweaty body against his more viciously, putting so much friction next to smooth hot skin, drove the two mad. Tatsuha quickly grabbed Shuichi's rear, firmly squeezing a cheek in his hand; drawing a soft moan from his dance partner.
Tatsuha raised up, stroking his free hand against Shuichi’s hip, and licked his collarbone whenever he could, while Shuichi continued to dance against the black haired man as if nothing was going on. Both were panting fast, and began to sweat bullets, as Shuichi raked his fingers through Tatsuha's hair. He got shivers and prickling goose bumps every time Shuichi touched him.
During all this grinding and friction, neither Tatsuha or Shuichi noticed a circular crowd formed around them. Barely anybody was dancing as all eyes were on them. They had managed to channel out the outburst of cheers and whistles. having his eyes closed this whole time, Shuichi finally opened them and saw the on looking crowd. He immediately stopped and broke out to a full on blush. Tatsuha stopped when he realized Shuichi was no longer dancing. Rather embarrassed, Shuichi jerked Tatsuha by wrist and ran off into the crowd.
Tatsuha followed, laughing as they can to a stop. "Shuichi, why so ashamed?" He snickered. "You dance beautifully."
"You're okay with doing all that in front of allot of people, it's creepy!" Shuichi shivered at the thought, but quickly stopped when Tatsuha's strong arm draped over his shoulders. He smiled and brushed his head into the other man once again. "But I still had fun."
Tatsuha agreed as he walked his pink haired boyfriend off of the boardwalk where they had ended up after running away, and escorted him to the shore of a sandy beach.
It was peaceful and quiet, and they had no idea how much time has passed. They laid side by side on the sand, Tatsuha's arm around Shuichi's neck and Shuichi's behind his. A full moon shine above the water and the fiery, disintegrating red tail of a shooting star.
"Make a wish, Tatsuha..." Shuichi replied sweetly, noting that the star had came into view.
"I don't need to, I have everything I want, right here." He answers back.
Shuichi smiled as he pushed up onto one elbow, before he can say anything, Tatsuha kissed him. It was a small kiss but very gently. Shuichi stared at him with half-surprise and half-joy.
"I love you, Shuichi. And I want to be with you always...that is if you'll let me..." He looked serious as he said this, which gave Shuichi chills, but he still smiles and leans in for another kiss. This time longer and with more passion. Tatsuha kissed him on the neck and chin and lips, suddenly rolling on top of Shuichi, running his tongue along Shuichi's delicate lips. "I love you, Shuichi...so much." He whispers in Shuichi's ear, then nipping at his earlobe for a minute. It's wet-sounding like the surf, which Shuichi can also hear pounding the shore, and he can feel each tremor shaking the ground after each wave slams down.
And the moon suddenly is low enough in the sky to cast enough light for Shuichi to see Tatsuha's longing expression, he's never looked so serious before. Shuichi pulls Tatsuha's lips from his ear and kisses him back. "I love you too, Tatsuha."
To Be Continued...
A/N: Hahahah, romantic isn't it! I know Shuichi is suppose to end up with Yuki, but I still think Tatsuha should share a special moment with the one he loves. Tatsuha deserves it if Shuichi is going to end up leaving him, but it will also hurt more when he does. Poor Tatsuha.