Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Romance ❯ Two Loves Mean Twice The More Pain ( Chapter 16 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Gravitation or any of its characters.
Warnings: This is a Yaoi/ Shounen ai fic. As much as it is concerned, most of the fic is PG-13 with occasional R. For angst, mature themes/ sexual content, and language.
Track SixteenTwo Loves Mean Twice The More Pain
The lolling sound of gentle waves at high tide drew Tatsuha to the belief of moving before the cold tides flowed over him and Shuichi, both. Sitting up, Tatsuha admired his pink-haired boyfriend as he had fallen asleep on the sand.
"Shuichi..." He whispered soothingly, drawing Shuichi out of the sleep that consumed him. "You better head home, its getting late." He explained. Shuichi moaned grumpy and turned on his side mumbling something about sleeping under the stars tonight. Tatsuha chuckled at his love's stubbornness and decided to let him sleep. Standing up, Tatsuha managed to get the dazed boy onto his back and started off.
Tatsuha rather enjoyed having the boy on his back; his warm breath against his neck was comforting. A tingly sensation ran up his spine everything Shuichi whimpered and whined in his sleep. Not even the odd and upsetting looks Tatsuha received as he walked down the sidewalk with Shuichi on his back, could destroy the pure bliss of being close to his love.
"Tatsuha..." Shuichi murmured, slowly being dragged from his sleep. Tatsuha responded with an almost inaudible 'hn'. "Where are you staying?"
Tatsuha's peaceful expression faded at realizing the purpose of that question. He had no place to stay now. He was staying with Yuki until he moved out because of their fight. So he would most likely be spending his night roaming the town for a hotel.
"You can stay over my place, if you want..." Shuichi remarked, when Tatsuha didn't answer.
"That'd be great, Shuichi." Tatsuha smiled. Well, that takes one thing off the to do list.
"Good." He heard a muffled reply as Shuichi drifted back to sleep.
Luckily, Tatsuha was able to keep Shuichi awake long enough for him to get the key, when they arrived at Shuichi's apartment. He quickly got the exhausted boy into bed, tucking him and in and leaving him with good night kiss on the forehead. "See ya in the morning, Shuichi." Tatsuha gently rubbed the pink bangs out of Shuichi's face before closing the door to his room.
Shuichi awoke that morning to a sweet alluring aroma. It temptingly drew him to the kitchen where he was greeted by a merry Tatsuha in a white apron, frying pan in hand.
"Oh, good morning Shuichi!" Tatsuha pronounced cheerfully as he turned back to his cooking. "Did you sleep well?"
Shuichi was too startled by such a welcoming breakfast to notice Tatsuha had spoken. More than that, the whole situation reminded him of the morning he cooked for Yuki. A light blush crossed Shuichi's cheeks as the events of the that night before it, crowded his thoughts.
"Shuichi? You alright?" Tatsuha broke the trance immediately. Shuichi stared blankly at him and nodded.
The thoughts had faded slowly but Shuichi couldn't forget the warmth that came when he thought of Yuki. He could pretend those feelings of belonging and trust never existence during his short time with Yuki, but it was still there. He felt used after being with Yuki, yet, he still felt happy around the grumpy blonde. How could explain being pleased with being used, so he ignored the feeling and moved on. Though being with Tatsuha didn't help much, they were practically the same person, twins if not for age.
After enjoying a delectable breakfast with Tatsuha, Shuichi and him watched TV for awhile. Since practice went so well yesterday, Shuichi didn't have to rehearse today and spent all his time with his boyfriend. Surprisingly enough, most of that time was spent cuddling close to him during a marathon of horror movies.
"Hey, stop laughing Tatsuha!" Shuichi whined childishly, still engulfed in his love's arms for protection.
"I...can't...help it." Tatsuha managed to say between laughs. He snickered relentlessly at Shuichi's clingy personality when watching horror films which weren't to scary. Shuichi poked out a lip in frustration as he held tighter to Tatsuha's waist. Tatsuha could only laugh more, but still comforted the boy all the same.
After several more bloody scenes, Shuichi was starting to get use to the movie, though he'd cling to Tatsuha every once in awhile. "Tatsuha..." He whispered when the screaming on the screen calmed.
"Yeah..." He looked caringly down at Shuichi and smiled, brushing his messy pink mop of hair.
"Stay with me..." He whispered in return, hugging Tatsuha the next moment. Despite all the fear of the movie, Shuichi sounded rather convincing.
"Come on, Shuichi its not that scary." He grimaced again, holding Shuichi tighter.
"No. I don't mean that. I mean...here, stay with me..." Shuichi murmured, laying his head against Tatsuha's warm chest.
"You want me to live with you?" Tatsuha asked with concern. Shuichi answered with a shy nod. "Okay, Shuichi. I'll stay with you..."
"Bye, Shuichi. I'll see you when I get off work." Tatsuha exclaimed, slipping on his shoes and collecting his belongings.
Shuichi watched sadly as his boyfriend once again prepared to leave him. "Why do you have to go to stupid work? It seems every time I have a day off you have to work." Shuichi moaned, crossing his arms. "Can't you skip it today and stay with me."
Tatsuha laughed softly, "no, Shuichi. I have work so I can pay rent and stay here with you." He smiled, picking up the spare key and hugged his boyfriend good-bye.
"Bye, Tatsuha." Shuichi pouted immaturely, still hugging Tatsuha tight as if not to let him leave. Tatsuha eventually managed to slip out Shuichi's death grip and headed out the door. Shuichi sighed roughly when he could no longer see his beloved behind the closed door. He was just about to head for the kitchen when he heard rapid footsteps running to his room and door flew open.
"Sorry, Shuichi. I just had to tell you I might be back late tonight, so don't wait up on dinner. Just so you don't worry while I'm gone." He tried to smile between gasp for air after is quick jog back to the apartment. "Bye, again." He laughs timidly and leaves once again.
Shuichi looked hurt at the fact he would be home late again. Since Tatsuha agreed to live with him three weeks ago, there relationship hadn't got far. There was the occasional kissing, cuddling, and groping but they failed to get farther then that. One reason being Shuichi's mind always trailed off to Yuki whenever they started and there was always some type of distraction the very next second. Shuichi began thinking these were signs, warning him to choose between the two before making more irreversible mistakes. This would the be the hardest task he has ever attempted. How could he choose between them? His heart longed for both but for different reasons. Yuki made him feel loved with his control freak personality and wanting to protect what he thought was his. And Tatsuha made him feel loved in every other area. He made him feel safe in his arms and appreciated. Tatsuha understood him without much effort. But such qualities could also be found in a close friend. So how was he to pick?
Suddenly Shuichi was interrupted from his decision when he heard loud footsteps once again drawing near his door. Instinctively he rushed to the door and opened it, thinking it was his beloved, deciding to stay after all or simply returning for something forgotten.
"Tatsuha, I-!" Shuichi exclaimed, throwing the door open quickly. His eyes widened to enormous size and he immediately lost his ability to speak.
"Oh, so he's living here now?" The cold-hearted writer said with a chilling seriousness.
"Y-Yuki..." Shuichi stuttered fearfully. "What are you doing here?"
"Just came to see if you were still alive or if my brother has you chained to his bed." He smirked.
Shuichi sneered up ferociously, "well you see I'm fine, now leave!" He slammed the door, but Yuki caught it mid-swing.
"Oh, really? And I thought you would be pleased to see me. Is Tatsuha still as loyal as he pretends to be or is his normal man slut?" Yuki smiled, leaning closer to Shuichi.
"Look who's calling who a man slut. Tatsuha isn't like that! Now, leave!" Shuichi once again tried to close the door, but found it impossible with Yuki still in the way.
Yuki leaned in farther, until his head was at Shuichi's neck. "How long do you think Tatsuha will stay with you with nothing in return. I man can only wait so long." Yuki smirked, whispering dangerously.
"Shut up! You don't know Tatsuha at all!" Shuichi found himself near tears in this conversation. He kept feeling that maybe Yuki was right about his brother. And then another feeling told him Yuki was just lying to get him back, which more to realize he was only a prize to him. "You're a jerk Yuki! From the very beginning it was sex with you!"
"So is that why you left me?" Yuki quirked up an eyebrow in suspicion.
"I was never with you!" Shuichi countered. "Just go away!"
"Nope. Not until you know what you want." Yuki stubbornly said with a smile.
"Well it isn’t you!" Shuichi finally let a few stray tears shed and he violently shoved Yuki aside.
"I know its not Tatsuha. And I'll even prove it." Yuki pushed Shuichi back just as viciously as he did him, but this time forcing the boy back into the house. Yuki closed the door quickly behind him and forced Shuichi against a wall.
"Let go of me you asshole!" Shuichi whined and kicked, struggling against Yuki's firm grip.
"I won't Shuichi, not ever." Yuki said, except he didn't sound angry anymore it was more of a protecting voice. Immediately, Yuki grabbed both of Shuichi's wrist with one hand and pinned them to the wall as his other hand straddled the young boy's worming body. "I won't let you go Shuichi. You belong to me." He glared angrily into vibrant, teary eyes. Shuichi allowed all his tears to flow freely now and he was to exhausted from screaming to struggle much. Yuki leaned in closer and nipped on Shuichi's tender neck. "I love you, Shuichi. And if you think I'll give you up to my unworthy brother, then you are dead wrong." Roughly he bite on the tender flesh, nibbling on it ferociously, leaving dark pink marks all over his light, silky skin.
"Yuki...!" Shuichi gasped as the blonde's kisses became raspy and violent with each passing moment. His tears hadn't helped this situation at all, only made him more vulnerable. "I hate you." He murmurs, slightly giving into Yuki's controlling ministrations. His warm, impatient hand firmly groped Shuichi's tone chest and stomach, sliding slowly down. Finally, it tightly grasped his inner thighs demandingly, as Shuichi burst into gasp and whimpers. Shuichi moaned roughly when Yuki's hand massaged the limb flesh between his legs. Leaving Shuichi's sore and rosy neck, Yuki kissed his way up Shuichi's jaw line and up to his plumped lips.
Passionate and hungry kisses overwhelmed the pink-haired boy. Is this what he wanted, to be controlled? He barely had time to think when Yuki's tongue slipped into the hot crevasses of his mouth. Exploring relentlessly with fail, Yuki remembered every curve of Shuichi's body, every scar of his precious skin, every sound he made to certain touches.
"I love you, Shuichi...so much." Yuki panted huskily, still clinging to him for dear life.
Suddenly Shuichi recalled Tatsuha saying those same words, excepted followed by gentle and loving caresses not owning and vicious possessiveness. New tear began to fall and Shuichi finally found his nerve. "Stop it, Yuki!" He yelled, slipping his knees in between his and Yuki's grinding bodies and powerfully kneed the blonde in the stomach. Yuki fell back slightly, his grip loosening around Shuichi's wrist. Shuichi managed to slid them through the space and he violently kicked the blonde from crowding him. He glower at Yuki with great fury. "Yuki you are a heartless bastard! And I wish I never met you!" He hollered, his eyes gripping tightly shut and his hands into fist. Yuki's eyes widened in shock.
"Do you really mean that Shuichi?" He asked, hurt for hearing such a statement from his love. He tried to approach Shuichi once again, but was quickly stopped when a vengeful hand slapped him roughly.
"I hate you! I hate you! I HATE YOU! I never want to see your face EVER again! Go to hell, Yuki!" Shuichi screamed, tears becoming a waterfall of emotion.
"Shuichi..." Yuki, held the bruised cheek Shuichi just so violently injured and his eyes fell to the ground. "Do you really want that?"
"Yes! Now get out of our home!" Shuichi barked, running to the door and jerked it open. He pointed to the exit. "Get. Out. Now." Yuki had never seen Shuichi so mad, well, made at all if you think about it. He obey against his wanting, and walked out the door.
He paused just as his last foot was in the threshold of Shuichi's home. "I'll be waiting, Shuichi. When he breaks your heart, I'll be waiting. And when he hurts you, I'll still be waiting. I won't give up on you...I love you."
"Leave!" Shuichi got impatient and shoved the blonde out of his doorway and slammed the door behind him.
Shuichi mournfully walked back to kitchen and started preparing a dinner for Tatsuha's return. He didn't mind his boyfriend would be back late, as long as he came back. He set a nice table for two and placed the food around it. After three hours, the table was ready. Cooking the food took most of his time, since it seemed like the best thing to get his mind off of Yuki. Sat down, waiting patiently for his love, embracing the lonely silence as he waited.
"Tatsuha would never betray me..." Shuichi tried to convince himself, since five more hours have passed. He was losing faith in his own beliefs, maybe Yuki was right. Maybe Yuki decided to come over today because he caught Tatsuha with another man or woman to be worse. Maybe he said all those things cause he knew he would find out eventually and be more hurt. Shuichi sighed sadly. "Yuki's just a jealous jerk. He's lying." He repeated again, tears casually falling from his eyes when he said it. And before long, his tears had drew him into a sorrowful sleep.
"Shuichi, I'm home." Tatsuha annoyance cheerfully, expecting a chorus of 'I missed you's and 'I love you's, and 'don't leave me's. But instead he was welcomed by darkest and silence. The house was completely quiet and there was no light on at all. "Shuichi?" He was stating to get worried. Cautiously, he made his way to the kitchen and turned on the light. His eyes widened in shock as he saw his love, sadly sleeping at a lonely table for two with his head engulfed in his crossed arms. "Shuichi!"
Hearing his name being calling, his head instantly shot up and a huge painful smile crossed his lips. "Tatsuha...you came back..." He shot from his seat and into his boyfriend's arms. He cried soft tears and repeated, "you came back..."
"Why wouldn't I Shuichi?" Tatsuha looked curiously at the crying love in his arms. Then he saw a pained expression as if he would break in any given moment. "Shuichi, I would never leave you." He held him tightly and kissed his forehead. "I love you, Shuichi. I'm so sorry I made you wait so long."
"I don't care about that!" Shuichi buried his head in Tatsuha's chest and allowed the tears to soak his clothes. "As long as you come back for me...I'll be happy."
It hurt Tatsuha to see his love like this, so vulnerable, so weak. He hated himself for making the boy feel such things. With much struggled, he got Shuichi to bed. Shuichi was unwilling to stay there, unless Tatsuha was there with him. So Tatsuha held Shuichi, waiting for sleep to take him. He himself had fallen asleep when he was sure Shuichi was settled. But not to long after he falls asleep, he feels Shuichi slipping from his embrace.
"Shuichi..." He whispered drowsily, seeing his love standing in the dark. "Come back to bed." He stated soothingly. Without being given an answer, he hears a slight ruffle of clothes and then he once again feels Shuichi cuddle back in bed with him. Unlike before, he could feel Shuichi's soft skin, unprotected by unwanted clothes. "Shuichi..." He became curious as to why he had returned to bed naked. Suddenly he feels shaky hands tighten around his waist and thin legs entangle with his own.
"...I love you, Tatsuha..." Shuichi murmurs sweetly then leans closer and kisses Tatsuha tenderly. He expected Shuichi to draw back soon in just a good night kiss but he kept in long and needy. Suspicion ran when Shuichi rolled over on top of him.
"Shuichi?" He quickly broke the contact when he felt warm hands run over his chest. "What are you doing?" He once again received no answer and Shuichi took his lips once again. His hands continued to explore the raven haired boy's body relentlessly. A curious hand slipped beneath the waist band of Tatsuha's boxers and mischievously played with the limb flesh beneath. "Shuichi!" Tatsuha broke the kiss again, sitting up immediately. He rushed to turn on the lamp beside the bed. "What are you doing?!" He aked sternly.
Shuichi blushed and downcast his eyes. Tatsuha glared at the naked boy now in his lap, hands still over his flesh. "I...I don't want you to leave me..." Shuichi muttered shyly.
His eyes widen in realization of Shuichi's actions. "Shuichi, you don't have to sleep with me to make me stay!" He gripped Shuichi tightly by the shoulders and pulled him into a soft embrace. "I thought you understood...you're more to me than sex." Hearing such a heartfelt confession, Shuichi burst into tears for what seemed like the hundredth time today. His slender arms wrapped around Tatsuha's waist and held on roughly. "I'm here because I love you, Shuichi, not your body." He let the boy empty himself in tears and quietly laid him back down still in his arms. "Get some sleep, Shuichi." He cooed tenderly into his ear.
"Will you still be here when I wake?" He asked shyly.
"I promise."
A/N: Yay, another chapter up. And wow this one was long, because I wanted to fit everything I planned in this chapter, lol. Well a long chapter should make up for a long wait I look forward to reviews!