Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Mobile Suit Gundam Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament ❯ Level 2, Match 1 ( Chapter 24 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament

Episode 24

Level 2, Match 1

Written By
Mark Moore


The United Kingdom's match against Niger is later today. Sayla Mass and Fraw Bow have just arrived in Niger and been given a ride to the location of the match, the Erg of Bilma, a desert location in the eastern part of Niger.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007, 5:57 PM, Nigerien Time

Sayla and Fraw got out of the car and walked over to Sally.

Sayla saluted Sally. "Sir."

"At ease."

Sayla relaxed. "How's the Gundam coming along."

"Good. All of the problems have been worked out. It's ready as it'll ever be. How about you?"

"I'm fine."

Karen was sitting in the cockpit, which was located in the Gundam's chest area. Standing at consoles on the ground was Dorothy.

"Want to try it out before the match, Flight Lieutenant?" Sally asked.

Sayla smiled. "May I, Sally?"

Sally smiled. "Sure. You should get a feel for it. The upgrades and other modifications have been programmed into the simulator, but I want you to try out the real thing just to be sure that you can handle it."

Sayla grinned. "I can handle it."

"Karen, come down from there! Sayla's taking over!"

Karen unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the cockpit, immediately entering the elevator that had been set up in front of the Gundam.

Karen rode down to the ground and walked out of the elevator.

"You ready?" Karen asked Sayla.

"Is a frog's ass watertight?" Sayla asked her.

Karen frowned. "You're weird. Just don't bang up the Gundam."

Sayla walked into the elevator and rode up to the chest level.

Sayla got into the cockpit and fastened her seatbelt.

"Ready!" Sayla called.

"Okay, raise the right arm."

At Dorothy's request, Sayla pulled the lever on her console that controlled the right arm. The arm slowly rose up until it was pointing straight up.

Dorothy smiled. "Good. Now, make a fist."

Sayla pressed the right fist button. The Gundam's right hand closed into a fist.

Dorothy nodded. "Good! How does it feel?"

"Just like the simulator."

Sally smiled. "Move the elevator. Let her walk around."

Some engineers used heavy machinery to pull the elevator and its shaft away from the Gundam.

"Go on, Sayla!" Sally yelled. "Take it for a walk!"

Sayla opened the Gundam's hand and lowered its arm. She pressed another button to close the cockpit. Then she pressed the Forward button, and the Gundam started walking.

"May I activate the thrusters and fly her?" Sayla asked.

Dorothy frowned. "No. Not until the match. Now bring it back. I need to do a final systems check."

"All right."

Sayla brought the Gundam back to its original location.

"Power down, Sayla."

At Dorothy's request, Sayla shut off the Gundam. The blue glow in the Gundam's eyes disappeared.

Sayla opened the cockpit and got out of it and into the elevator.

Sayla rode the elevator down to the ground.

Sayla walked out of the elevator.

Sally smiled. "Not bad. We still have some time until the match. Relax."


Sayla and Fraw each got a can of regular cola out of a cooler and sat at a table that was set up a short distance from the designated match area. Fraw sat to Sayla's left.

Sayla opened her can and took a swig of cola. "Why did I ever agree to fight this guy here?"

"He wouldn't budge. You had no choice but to agree."

"I ought to kick him a few extra times just for that - assuming I even land a hit."

"Oh, stop it. You'll beat him."

Sayla noticed a car approaching from the distance.

After it stopped, the passenger side door opened, and a man with short, curly, black hair got out.

He closed the door and walked over to a console that was set up a short distance from the designated match area.

"Bright Noa's here. We won't have long to wait now."

Fraw looked. "I don't see the Nigerien team."

Sally walked over to them. "We just received word that the Nigerien team is on its way. Let's get you prepped."

Sayla looked at Fraw and smiled. "Told ya."


Sayla walked into the elevator and pressed a button.

She rode up to the chest level of the Gundam.

Sayla got into the cockpit and fastened her seatbelt.

"Power on!" Dorothy called.

Sayla pressed the Power button, turning the Gundam on. The Gundam's eyes glowed blue.

"Can you hear me?" Dorothy asked.

Sayla now heard Dorothy's voice through the cockpit's speaker.

"Yes."

"Okay. Close the cockpit."

Sayla pressed a button. The cockpit closed.

Sayla looked at her screens. The cover was being removed, and she got her first in-person look at Niger's Gundam. It was brown. There was a beam rifle in its left hand.

The Nigerien Gundam's cockpit door opened. The Nigerien pilot got into the elevator, rode up to the chest level, and got into the cockpit. He then closed his cockpit.

A message appeared on one of Sayla's screens: "NIGER REQUESTING VISUAL".

"The Nigerien pilot is requesting visual contact."

"Allowed."

At Sally's permission, Sayla pressed a button.

The Nigerien pilot's image appeared on one of Sayla's screens. He was black; appeared to be in his 20s; had short, black hair; and was clean-shaven.

The Nigerien pilot smiled. "Greetings. I am Tandja Oumarou."

Sayla smiled. "I'm Sayla Mass. It's nice to finally meet you in person."

"Likewise."

"I'm curious. Why did you insist on fighting here?"

"Our Gundam program isn't very large. We can't afford too many trips."

"Oh."

"Why do you ask?"

"I was just curious."

Tandja grinned. "Are you ready?"

Sayla grinned. "Bring it on."

"May we keep the audio channel between our cockpits open during the match?"

"Sure."

"Thank you. Good luck."

"Good luck to you, too."

Tandja's image disappeared from Sayla's screen and was replaced by an exterior view.

"Sayla, the introductions are about to be made. Receive the audio."

At Sally's order, Sayla pressed a button.

"Good afternoon, everyone. Welcome to Level 2, Match 1, of the First Gundam Tournament. We're here live in the Erg of Bilma in the eastern part of Niger. Allow me to introduce myself to those of you watching at home. My name is Bright Noa. I am the commentator for this tournament. Today's match is Niger versus the United Kingdom. The Nigerien pilot is Tandja Oumarou. The United Kingdom's pilot is Sayla Mass. Niger's Gundam - the brown one - is 16 meters tall, 1 meter of which is taken up by the head. It is armed with a beam rifle. The United Kingdom's Gundam - the white one - is 18.5 meters tall, 0.5 meters of which is taken up by the head. It is armed with a beam rifle. The match is about to begin."

"Fight!" a simulated male voice declared over a speaker.

Tandja moved his Gundam forward and punched Sayla's Gundam with its right fist. Sayla's Gundam was knocked back a bit.

Sayla made her Gundam jump into the air, then she fired at Tandja's Gundam with the beam rifle in its right hand. The shots hit Tandja's Gundam repeatedly.

Tandja fired at Sayla's Gundam repeatedly with the beam rifle in his Gundam's left hand. The shots hit Sayla's Gundam repeatedly.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Sayla's Gundam declared.

"Take that!" Tandja yelled.

"Take this!" Sayla yelled.

Sayla fired her Gundam's beam rifle repeatedly, hitting Tandja's Gundam over and over again.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Tandja's Gundam declared.

"You won't do that again!" Tandja exclaimed.

Tandja kicked Sayla's Gundam ten times with his Gundam's left leg.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Sayla's Gundam declared.

Sayla kicked Tandja's Gundam repeatedly with her Gundam's right leg.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Tandja's Gundam declared.

Tandja fired his Gundam's beam rifle. Sayla activated her Gundam's thrusters and flew her Gundam into the sky, dodging the blast.

Sayla's Gundam landed back on the ground.

Sayla used her Gundam's right foot to kick sand onto the eyes of Tandja's Gundam.

"I can't see!" Tandja exclaimed.

Sayla fired her Gundam's beam rifle repeatedly at Tandja's Gundam, hitting it repeatedly.

"Checkmate!" the simulated male voice of Tandja's Gundam declared.

Tandja's Gundam fell backwards.

"Well done! Glory to the winner!" the simulated male voice declared over a speaker.

"Damn it!" Tandja exclaimed. "How could this happen?!"

"And there you have it. The United Kingdom has beaten Niger. It certainly was a close match, and the United Kingdom's win could be considered only luck. Niger is out of the competition, but it is allowed to assist another nation of its choice. The United Kingdom moves on to Level 3. There will be more coverage on your evening news. Thank you for joining us."

Sayla sat in her cockpit, smiling.

"Sayla, you did it! You won!" Dorothy exclaimed.

"Was there ever any doubt?" Sayla asked.

"Considering how cocky that you were acting, yeah!" Karen yelled.

"Come on out!"

At Dorothy's request, Sayla shut off the Gundam. The blue glow in the Gundam's eyes disappeared.

Sayla opened the cockpit and got out of it and into the elevator.

Sayla rode the elevator down to the ground.

Sayla walked out of the elevator.

The cockpit of Tandja's Gundam opened. Tandja got out of his cockpit and into his elevator.

He rode his elevator down to the ground.

Tandja walked out of his elevator and over to Sayla.

Sayla smiled and offered her right hand to Tandja. "Good match."

Tandja shook her hand. "Thank you. I am humbled."

Sayla turned and walked over to Sally.

Sally smiled. "You won. You gave us weeks of repair work, but you won."

Sayla smiled. "I'm glad - that I won, I mean."

"You may return to London. We'll handle the Gundam transport."

"Thank you, sir."

Sayla and Fraw walked over to the car that they had arrived in.


Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament


Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament


"How bad is it?" Sally asked.

Dorothy was looking over some preliminary statistics. "She really banged it up. We need to get it home soon, so I can start fixing it."

Sally frowned. "Shit."

"Don't be so hard on her. I think she did all right."

Sally looked at Karen. "Yeah, she was okay."

"I think your expectations of her were a little too high."

"Maybe, but she was so bloody confident."


Sayla and Fraw were sitting in the airplane. Sayla was sitting by the window.

They were currently flying back to the United Kingdom.

"Flight Lieutenant Mass, the American evening news will be on shortly. Channel 11."

"Thank you!" Sayla called to the pilot.

Sayla pressed a button and turned the television in front of them on. She typed 1 1 on the keypad.

The evening news came on.

Peter Jenkins, the lead anchor, was sitting at his desk in New York City.

"Good evening, everyone. The first match of the second level of the First Gundam Tournament was held in the Erg of Bilma in the eastern part of Niger this afternoon. The participants were Niger and the United Kingdom. The United Kingdom won. It will move on to Level 3. Niger, meanwhile, having been eliminated from the tournament, has announced today that it will back the United States in the tournament. We turn to our White House correspondent, Donald Samuelson. Donald, how is the White House reacting to the United Kingdom's win and Niger's defeat?"

"Peter, the White House is happy that Niger is supporting the United States."

"Donald, do the resources of the United Kingdom match those of the United States?"

"It's possible, Peter, based on what we've seen so far. We might have our hands full."

"All right. Donald Samuelson, many thanks. Now for the day's other news."

Sayla turned off the television.

Fraw smiled. "I'm so proud of you."

Sayla smiled. "Thanks, love. I never had any doubt that I'd win."

"What do you want to do when we get home?" Fraw asked.

"I dunno. Maybe have sex to celebrate our victory?"

"I'd love that. Would you like some music?"

"Yes, please."

Fraw pressed a button to turn on the stereo.

She selected a song and pressed Play.

"Arashi no Naka de Kagayaite" by Chihiro Yonekura started playing.

Sayla closed her eyes and relaxed.


Wednesday, November 14, 2007, 9:08 AM, British Standard Time

Sayla knocked on Sally's office door.

"Come in."

Sayla opened the door and walked into the office. Fraw followed and closed the door behind her.

Sally was sitting behind her desk. Dorothy and Karen were sitting in chairs.

Sayla saluted Sally. "Flight Lieutenant Sayla Mass reporting as ordered, sir."

"At ease, Flight Lieutenant."

Sayla relaxed.

Sally smiled. "We recently got back. I thought it would be nice to have a little celebration."

Sayla smiled. "Really?"

Sally stood up. Dorothy and Karen stood up as well.

Sally opened her small refrigerator and passed out four cans of regular cola. She also took a can for herself.

The women opened their respective cans.

Sally raised her can. The other four women raised their own cans.

Sally smiled. "I propose a toast - to Sayla Mass, a bloody good pilot!"

"To Sayla Mass!" Dorothy, Karen, and Fraw exclaimed.

Sayla smiled. "Thanks, everyone."

All five women took a moment to sip their colas.

Sally frowned. "Now that we've won our second match, the rest of the world will view us as serious contenders. We're in the final 8. We have to work even harder now, because the competition is at a whole new level. Our competitors, whoever they will be, will be the best quarter of the starting group."

Each woman silently thought about that for a moment.

"Sayla, I want you in the simulator as much as possible. Get in all of the training that you can between now and our next match."

"Yes, sir."

"Dorothy, get the Gundam repaired. Keep everyone that you need as long as you need them."

"Yes, sir."

"Karen, until the major repairs are done, assist Sayla in her sim training."

"Yes, sir."

"Fraw, keep cheering Sayla on. She needs your support."

"Yes, sir."

The women finished their colas in silence.

They dropped their cans in the trash basket.

"Dismissed. Get to work, everyone."

Sayla opened the door and walked out of the office. Fraw, Dorothy, and Karen followed her. Karen closed the door behind her.

Karen smiled at Sayla. "Come on, champ. Let's hit the simulator."

Sayla smiled wickedly. "I'd love to hit the simulator."

Karen and Sayla laughed.

Dorothy smiled. "I added a second simulator. Now, two human opponents can battle each other. Enjoy. I'm off to work on the Gundam."


Sayla, Karen, and Fraw entered the simulation room in the base.

Sayla got into the first simulator. "Okay, I'm ready."

Karen got into the second simulator. "I'm gonna fight you, Sayla. Fraw, you handle the console."

Fraw made some selections on the computer console. "Okay, I just selected, ehehe, 2-player mode."

Karen groaned. "Fun-ny."

The screens inside the simulators turned on. They displayed a city street at night. Skyscrapers appeared to Sayla's left and Karen's right.

"Fight!" the simulator's male voice declared.

Sayla moved her Gundam forward. She swung the left arm at Karen's Gundam. Karen jumped and avoided the attack. Sayla jumped and fired her beam rifle. The blasts hit Karen's Gundam repeatedly. Sayla then kicked Karen's Gundam three times with her Gundam's right leg.

"Overheating!"

Sayla knew that she had caused damage to Karen's Gundam. She activated her Gundam's thrusters and flew the Gundam into the sky. She fired at Karen's Gundam with her beam rifle.

"Not enough power!"

Sayla's Gundam landed back on the street. The Gundam didn't have enough power for long flights and had to recharge.

Karen came at Sayla and kicked her Gundam five times with her Gundam's left leg. Sayla punched Karen's Gundam three times with her Gundam's right fist. Then she kicked Karen's Gundam six times with her Gundam's right leg.

"Overheating!"

Sayla knew that she was close to victory. She kicked Karen's Gundam five times with her Gundam's right leg.

Karen swung at Sayla's Gundam with the beam saber in her Gundam's right hand. Sayla activated her Gundam's thrusters and flew her Gundam into the sky.

"Not enough power!"

Sayla's Gundam landed back on the street.

Karen fired at Sayla's Gundam with the beam rifle in her Gundam's left hand. Sayla jumped and avoided the attack.

After Sayla's Gundam landed back on the street, Sayla fired at Karen's Gundam repeatedly with her Gundam's rifle.

"Checkmate!"

Karen's Gundam fell down.

"Well done! Glory to the winner!"

The simulation ended. The screens went black.

Sayla got out of the first simulator.

Karen got out of the second simulator.

Fraw smiled. "Pretty good, Sayla. Your reflexes are pretty good. So is your strategy."

Sayla walked over to her. "Thanks. I'm awesome."

Fraw frowned. "You shouldn't get overconfident."

Sayla smiled. "Let's not worry. We just have to practice as much as we can."

"That's true. Do you want to try it again?"

"Sure. Practice makes perfect...or at least adequate."

Fraw laughed. "You silly."

Karen smiled. "You did okay, Sayla, but I was going easy on you. This time, I won't be messing around."


Dorothy turned off the computer in her console.

"Okay, everyone, that's all for tonight! Thank you! Now, go home and get some rest!"

Dorothy waited impatiently for all of the other engineers to put away their tools and leave the hangar. She was exhausted. More than that, she was horny, and she couldn't ignore the feeling between her legs any longer.

Dorothy picked up the telephone receiver and typed in the number for Sally's office.

"Captain Sally Po speaking."

"Sally, it's me. I need you in the hangar."

"Okay, I'll be right there."

Dorothy put the receiver down.

She waited impatiently.

Sally walked into the hangar.

"Up here!" Dorothy called.

Sally walked into the elevator and rode up to the chest level. She walked out of the elevator.

"What's up?" Sally asked.

"I'm done for the day."

"Great. Let's take a look."

"Later, love. I'm horny, and I need you now."

"Now? Where are we going to find the privacy?"

"What about in the cockpit?"

"The cockpit? Are you daft?"

"Come on. It'll be fun."

"Oh, very well."

Dorothy and Sally walked over to the chest area.

Dorothy opened the cockpit.

Sally climbed into the cockpit.

Dorothy climbed into the cockpit and lied on top of Sally, facing her.

Dorothy closed the cockpit.

When their privacy was assured, Dorothy kissed Sally on the lips.

Dorothy parted her own lips and shoved her tongue into Sally's mouth.

After a while, Dorothy finished the kiss.

"I've been wanting to do that all day."

Dorothy licked Sally's face repeatedly.

"Mmm, that feels good, love."

Dorothy smiled. "I'm glad that you like it. Would you like me to lick lower?"

"Ooh, yes. Please."

"Then you'll have to take off your clothes."

Sally took off her clothes.

Dorothy likewise took off her own clothes.


The next match is Poland versus Iran. Most of the world is hoping for Poland to win. Will it happen?

Next on "Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament":

"Level 2, Match 2"

You will race with the tide.