Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Mobile Suit Gundam Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament ❯ Level 4, Match 2 ( Chapter 46 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament

Episode 46

Level 4, Match 2

Written By
Mark Moore


Author's note: Well, here we are at the end of Level 4 of the tournament. That was pretty fast. The last four episodes will defy convention a bit. Enjoy the story. Feedback is welcome.


Japan's and Canada's match is later today. Fa Yuiry and Mirai Yashima have not arrived yet. Christina MacKenzie, Flay Allster, Monique Cadillac, and Reccoa Londe have just arrived in Japan and been given a ride to the location of the match, the Tokyo Tower. In the early hours of Winter, the stage for the final match will be set.

Saturday, December 22, 2007, 9:52 AM, Japanese Time

Christina, Flay, Monique, and Reccoa got out of the car and walked over to Natarle.

Christina and Monique saluted Natarle. "Sir."

"At ease."

Christina and Monique relaxed.

"How's the Gundam coming along?" Christina asked.

"Good. It's ready as it'll ever be. How about you?"

"I'm fine." Christina paused for a moment. "A bit pissed that I got cheated out of a few hours of Autumn by crossing the International Date Line."

Asuna was sitting in the cockpit, which was located in the Gundam's chest area. Standing at consoles on the ground were Miriallia, Chan, Stella, Une, and Catherine.

"Wanna try it out before the match?" Natarle asked.

Christina smiled. "Yes. Thank you."

"Asuna, come down from there! Christina's taking over!"

Asuna unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the cockpit, immediately entering the elevator that had been set up in front of the Gundam.

Asuna rode down to the ground and walked out of the elevator.

"You ready?" Asuna asked Christina.

"Yeah."

Christina walked into the elevator and rode up to the chest level.

Christina got into the cockpit and fastened her seatbelt.

"Ready!" Christina called.

"Okay, raise the right arm."

At Miriallia's request, Christina pulled the lever on her console that controlled the right arm. The arm slowly rose up until it was pointing straight up.

Miriallia smiled. "Good. Now, make a fist."

Christina pressed the right fist button. The Gundam's right hand closed into a fist.

Miriallia nodded. "Good! How does it feel?"

"Fine."

Natarle smiled. "Move the elevator. Let her walk around."

Some engineers used heavy machinery to pull the elevator and its shaft away from the Gundam.

"Go on, Christina!" Natarle yelled. "Take it for a walk!"

Christina opened the Gundam's hand and lowered its arm. She pressed another button to close the cockpit. Then she pressed the Forward button, and the Gundam started walking.

"May I activate the thrusters and fly her?" Christina asked.

Miriallia frowned. "No. Not until the match. Now bring it back. I need to do a final systems check."

"All right."

Christina brought the Gundam back to its original location.

"Power down, Christina."

At Miriallia's request, Christina shut off the Gundam. The blue glow in the Gundam's eyes disappeared.

Christina opened the cockpit and got out of it and into the elevator.

Christina rode the elevator down to the ground.

Christina walked out of the elevator.

Natarle smiled. "Not bad. We still have some time until the match. Relax."

A short distance away, by the Japanese Gundam, Lucrezia was standing and waiting impatiently.

Rain and Saeko were standing at the consoles.

"Where the fuck are Fa and Mirai?" Lucrezia asked.


Fa woke up.

She looked at her clock radio.

Fa was shocked at the time, got out of bed, and quickly got dressed.

She ran downstairs.

"Mirai! Are you here?!" Fa called.

There was no answer.

Fa unlocked the front door, opened it, walked outside, closed the front door, and locked it.

Mirai drove by in Fa's yellow convertible. She stopped by the driveway. "Ai No Senshi" by Yoko Ishida was playing on the radio.

"Mirai!" Fa exclaimed.

Mirai smiled. "Hey, there, girlfriend."

"Please drive me to the Tokyo Tower right away!"

"Get in."

Fa jumped into the back seat of her car.

She fastened her seatbelt.

Mirai started driving.

"Where have you been?! Why didn't you wake me up?!" Fa demanded.

"Sorry. I went shopping."

"You picked a horrible time to do it!"

Fa yawned.

Mirai reached into a bag on the passenger seat, took out a can of regular energy cola, and offered it to Fa.

Fa took the can. "Thanks."

Fa opened the can and started drinking the energy cola.


Christina, Reccoa, Monique, and Flay each got a can of regular energy cola out of a cooler and sat at a table that was set up a short distance from the designated match area. Flay sat to Christina's right. Reccoa sat across from Flay. Monique sat across from Christina.

Christina took a sip of her energy cola. "Fa Yuiry is pretty good. I wonder how I'll do against her."

Flay smiled. "I'm sure that you'll do fine."

Christina noticed a car approaching from the distance.

After it stopped, the passenger side door opened, and a man with short, curly, black hair got out.

He closed the door and walked over to a console that was set up a short distance from the designated match area.

"There's Bright Noa, the announcer."

Flay looked. "Cool. That must mean the match will start soon."

Natarle walked over to them. "We just received word that Fa Yuiry is, um, unreachable at the moment.

"Does that mean that Christina wins by default?" Reccoa asked her.

Christina frowned at Reccoa. "Reccoa, please be courteous. I hope nothing's happened to her."

"There is no rule covering this, Christina. I don't know what will happen. It's possible that Lucrezia Noin will take over for her. Let's get you prepped."


Christina walked into the elevator that had been set up in front of the Gundam and rode up to the chest level.

Christina got into the cockpit and fastened her seatbelt.

"Power on!" Miriallia called.

Christina pressed the Power button, turning the Gundam on. The Gundam's eyes glowed blue.

"Can you hear me?" Miriallia asked.

Christina now heard Miriallia's voice through the cockpit's speaker.

"Yes."

"Okay. Close the cockpit."

Christina pressed a button. The cockpit closed.

Christina looked at her screens. She got her first in-person look at Japan's Gundam. It was white and dark blue. There was a beam rifle in its left hand.

Mirai and Fa arrived at the Tokyo Tower.

Mirai brought the car to a stop, put it into Park, and turned off the engine.

Mirai and Fa unfastened their seatbelts.

They got out of the car and ran over to Lucrezia.

Fa and Mirai saluted Lucrezia. "Sir! We're sorry that we're late, sir!"

"Just get your ass in the Gundam, Fa."

Fa walked into the elevator that had been set up in front of the Gundam and rode up to the chest level.

Fa got into the cockpit and fastened her seatbelt.

"Ready!" Fa called.

"Power on!" Rain called.

Fa pressed the Power button, turning the Gundam on. The Gundam's eyes glowed blue.

"Can you hear me?" Rain asked.

Fa now heard Rain's voice through the cockpit's speaker.

"Yes."

"Okay. Close the cockpit."

Fa pressed a button. The cockpit closed.

Fa looked at her screens. She got her first in-person look at Canada's Gundam. It was white and dark blue. There was a beam rifle in its right hand.

"May I contact Christina MacKenzie?"

"Sure."

At Lucrezia's permission, Fa pressed a button.

A message appeared on one of Christina's screens: "JAPAN REQUESTING VISUAL".

"Fa Yuiry is requesting visual contact."

"Allowed."

At Natarle's permission, Christina pressed a button.

Fa's image appeared on one of Christina's screens. Christina's image appeared on one of Fa's screens.

Fa smiled. "Hi, Christina. It's nice to see you again."

Christina smiled. "Likewise, Fa."

"Whoever wins today will fight in the final match, 3 days from now."

"Yep."

"May we keep the audio channel between our cockpits open during the match?"

"Sure."

"Thank you. Good luck."

"Good luck to you, too."

Fa pressed a button. Fa's image disappeared from Christina's screen and was replaced by an exterior view. Christina's image disappeared from Fa's screen and was replaced by an exterior view.

"Christina, the introductions are about to be made. Receive the audio."

At Natarle's order, Christina pressed a button.

"Fa, the introductions are about to be made. Receive the audio."

At Lucrezia's order, Fa pressed a button.

"Good morning, everyone. Welcome to Level 4, Match 2, of the First Gundam Tournament. We're here live at the Tokyo Tower in Tokyo, Japan. Allow me to introduce myself to those of you watching at home. My name is Bright Noa. I am the commentator for this tournament. Today's match is Japan versus Canada. The Japanese pilot is Fa Yuiry. The Canadian pilot is Christina MacKenzie. Japan's Gundam is 19.85 meters tall, 1.15 meters of which is taken up by the head. It is armed with a beam rifle and missiles. Canada's Gundam is 18.5 meters tall, 0.5 meters of which is taken up by the head. It is armed with a beam rifle and missiles. The match is about to begin."

"Fight!" a simulated male voice declared over a speaker.

Fa moved her Gundam forward and punched Christina's Gundam with its right fist. Christina's Gundam was knocked back a bit.

Christina made her Gundam jump into the air, then she fired at Fa's Gundam with the beam rifle in its right hand. The shots hit Fa's Gundam repeatedly.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Fa's Gundam declared.

Christina's Gundam landed back on the street. The Gundam didn't have enough power for long flights and had to recharge.

Fa made her Gundam jump into the air, then she fired at Christina's Gundam with the beam rifle in its left hand. The shots hit Christina's Gundam repeatedly.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Christina's Gundam declared.

Christina kicked Fa's Gundam repeatedly with her Gundam's right leg.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Fa's Gundam declared.

Fa punched Christina's Gundam repeatedly with her Gundam's left fist.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Christina's Gundam declared.

Christina fired her Gundam's beam rifle. Fa activated her Gundam's thrusters and flew her Gundam into the sky, dodging the blast.

"Not enough power!" the simulated male voice of Fa's Gundam declared.

Fa's Gundam landed back on the street. The Gundam didn't have enough power for long flights and had to recharge.

Fa fired her Gundam's beam rifle. Christina activated her Gundam's thrusters and flew her Gundam into the sky, dodging the blast.

"Not enough power!" the simulated male voice of Christina's Gundam declared.

Christina's Gundam landed back on the street.

Fa made her Gundam run towards Christina's Gundam.

Christina fired her Gundam's beam rifle repeatedly at Fa's Gundam, hitting it repeatedly.

"Checkmate!" the simulated male voice of Fa's Gundam declared.

Lucrezia took her cell phone out of her jacket's left pocket.

Fa's Gundam fell backwards.

"Well done! Glory to the winner!" the simulated male voice declared over a speaker.

"And there you have it. Canada has beaten Japan. It was very close. Canada's win is due to the skill of its pilot, Christina MacKenzie. Japan is out of the competition, but it is allowed to assist another nation of its choice. Canada moves on to Level 5. There will be more coverage on your evening news. Thank you for joining us."

Fa sat in her cockpit, stunned.

"Christina, you did it! You won!" Miriallia exclaimed.

Christina smiled. "Woo-hoo."

"Come on out, Fa."

At Lucrezia's request, Fa shut off the Gundam. The blue glow in the Gundam's eyes disappeared.

Fa opened the cockpit and got out of it and into the elevator.

Fa rode the elevator down to the ground.

Fa walked out of the elevator.

"Come on out, Christina!"

At Natarle's request, Christina shut off the Gundam. The blue glow in the Gundam's eyes disappeared.

Christina opened the cockpit and got out of it and into the elevator.

Christina rode the elevator down to the ground.

Christina walked out of the elevator.

Fa walked over to Christina.

Christina smiled and offered her right hand to Fa. "Good match, Fa."

Fa shook her hand. "Thank you, Christina."

Fa turned and walked over to Lucrezia.

Fa frowned. "I'm sorry, sir."

Lucrezia smiled. "Don't worry about it, Fa. You did your best."

Fa smiled. "Thank you, sir."

"Come with me, everyone."

Lucrezia, Rain, Saeko, Fa, and Mirai walked towards Natarle.

Christina turned and walked over to Natarle.

Natarle smiled. "You won. Great job."

Christina smiled. "I'm glad."

"You may return to Montreal. We'll handle the Gundam transport."

"Thank you, sir."

"Hang on."

At Lucrezia's voice, all of the other women looked at her.

"I recently got off of the phone with the Prime Minister. I talked him into letting us support you."

Fa smiled. "Really?"

"Really. You and Mirai may accompany Christina to Montreal, if you wish. Rain, Saeko, and I will handle the Gundam transport."

"Thank you, sir. We'll just go to our house and pack a few things first."

Christina, Flay, Monique, and Reccoa walked over to the car that they had arrived in.

Fa and Mirai walked over to Fa's car.

Natarle looked at Lucrezia. "Thank you, Lucrezia."

Lucrezia looked at Natarle. "Anytime. Come on now. Take me to a place far behind me."


Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament


Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament


Christina, Flay, Monique, Fa, Mirai, and Reccoa were sitting in the airplane. Christina was sitting by the window, Flay was sitting to Christina's right, and Reccoa was sitting to Flay's right. Monique was sitting by the aisle, across from Reccoa. Fa was sitting to Monique's right, and Mirai was sitting to Fa's right.

They were currently flying back to Canada.

Flay smiled. "I'm so proud of you."

Christina smiled. "Thanks, sweetie. I still can't believe it. How the fuck did I win?"

"Only you can answer that, sweetie, but don't worry about that for now. You made it. That's all that matters at the moment. Relax and enjoy your victory."

"You're right."

"Would you like some music?"

"Yes, please."

Flay pressed a button to turn on the stereo.

She selected a song and pressed Play.

"Zeta - Toki wo Koete" ("Zeta - Transcending Times") by Mami Ayukawa started playing.

Christina closed her eyes and relaxed.


Christina knocked on Natarle's office door.

"Come in."

Christina opened the door and walked into the office. Reccoa followed her. Flay followed Reccoa. Monique followed Flay. Fa followed Monique. Mirai followed and closed the door behind her.

Natarle was sitting behind her desk. Une, Lucrezia, Miriallia, Chan, Stella, Rain, Saeko, Asuna, and Catherine were sitting in chairs.

Christina saluted Natarle. "Lieutenant Christina MacKenzie reporting as ordered, sir."

Monique saluted Natarle. "Lieutenant Monique Cadillac reporting as ordered, sir."

"At ease, Lieutenants."

Christina and Monique relaxed.

Natarle smiled. "We recently got back. I thought it would be nice to have a little celebration."

Christina smiled. "Cool."

Natarle stood up. Une, Lucrezia, Miriallia, Chan, Stella, Rain, Saeko, Asuna, and Catherine stood up as well.

Natarle opened her small refrigerator and passed out fifteen cans of regular cola. She also took a can for herself.

The women opened their respective cans.

Natarle raised her can. The other eight women raised their own cans.

Natarle smiled. "I propose a toast - to Christina MacKenzie, a fucking good pilot!"

"To Christina MacKenzie!" Flay, Monique, Fa, Mirai, Une, Lucrezia, Reccoa, Miriallia, Chan, Stella, Rain, Saeko, Asuna, and Catherine exclaimed.

Christina smiled. "Thanks, everyone."

All sixteen women took a moment to sip their colas.

Natarle frowned. "Now that we've won our fourth match, we're in the final 2. We have to work even harder now, because the competition is at a whole new level. The United States will be a fierce competitor."

Each woman silently thought about that for a moment.

"Miriallia, what's the status on our Gundam?"

"It's pretty bad, sir. We'll have to put a lot of work into it."

Chan looked at Christina and gave her a teasing smile. "You really fucked it up, Chris."

"I don't recall asking for your opinion, Lieutenant Agi."

"I'm sorry, sir."

"Rain, what's the status on our Gundam?" Lucrezia asked.

Rain felt a bit uneasy. "Fucked up, sir."

Saeko did not feel uneasy. "Completely fucked up, sir."

Lucrezia sighed. "Great. Well, fix it anyway. We'll need it ready in less than 4 years. Might as well start now."

"The American evening news will be on shortly. I want everyone to watch it."

Natarle pressed a button and turned the television on the back wall on.

The evening news came on.

Peter Jenkins, the lead anchor, was sitting at his desk in New York City.

"Good evening, everyone. The second match of the fourth level of the First Gundam Tournament was held in Japan this morning. The participants were Japan and Canada. Canada won. It will move on to Level 5. Japan, meanwhile, having been eliminated from the tournament, has announced today that it will back Canada in the tournament. We're now at the end of Level 4 and the beginning of a higher level of play. Now, we know. The Level 5 match will be the United States of America versus Canada. We turn to our White House correspondent, Donald Samuelson. Donald, how is the White House reacting to Canada's win and Japan's defeat?"

"Peter, both Japan and Canada are considered friendly competitors, so the White House wasn't too interested in the outcome of this match. It is mildly disappointed that Japan isn't supporting us. Overall, it's mostly a neutral reaction."

"Do the resources of Canada match those of the United States?"

"It's possible, Peter. It's a pretty good Gundam. However, we won't know for sure until we face it."

"All right. Donald Samuelson, many thanks. Now for the day's other news."

Natarle turned off the television.

"Christina, I want you in the simulator as much as possible. Get in all of the training that you can between now and our next - our final - match."

"Yes, sir."

"Miriallia and Chan, get the Gundam repaired. Keep everyone that you need as long as you need them."

"Yes, sir."

"Yes, sir."

"Asuna, until the major repairs are done, assist Christina in her sim training."

"Yes, sir."

"Flay and Catherine, keep cheering Christina on. She needs your support."

"Yes, sir."

"Yes, sir."

"Monique, protect Christina and Flay."

"Yes, sir."

Natarle looked at Une. "Une, do you have anything to add?"

"Stella, help Miriallia and Chan get the Gundam repaired."

"Yes, sir."

"Reccoa, help Christina train."

"Yes, sir."

Natarle looked at Lucrezia. "Lucrezia, do you have anything to add?"

"Rain and Saeko, help Miriallia, Chan, and Stella get the Gundam repaired."

"Yes, sir."

"Yes, sir."

"Fa, help Christina train."

"Yes, sir."

"Mirai, cheer Christina on."

"Yes, sir."

"Each of you will stay at one of our homes. Captain Noin, you will stay with me, Catherine, and Captain Antonn."

"Thank you, Captain Badgiruel."

"Lieutenant Yuiry, you will stay with Lieutenant MacKenzie, Ms. Allster, and Lieutenant Londe. Lieutenant Yashima and Ms. Murasame, you will stay with Lieutenant Agi. Lieutenant Mikamura, you will stay with Lieutenant Haw, Ensign Elmarit, and Lieutenant Loussier."

The women finished their colas in silence.

They dropped their cans in the trash basket.

"Dismissed. Get to work, everyone."


Natarle and Lucrezia were standing on the platform in the hangar.

Natarle had just finished an inspection of the Gundam. She was exhausted. More than that, she was horny, and she couldn't ignore the feeling between her legs any longer.

"Y'know, I never thought I'd be standing here again."

Natarle looked at Lucrezia. "Well, you know what they say. You never know where home is till you're far away, far away."

Lucrezia looked at Natarle and smiled. "Maybe."

Natarle grabbed hold of Lucrezia's arms, pulled her close, and kissed Lucrezia passionately on the lips.

Lucrezia broke the kiss. "Natarle!"

"I've missed you. I've missed you so much!"

Lucrezia stared at Natarle. "I've...missed you, too."

Natarle smiled. "I love you."

Lucrezia smiled. "I love you, too. Let's go home."

"I can't wait until we get home, sweetie. I'm horny, and I need you now."

"Now? Where are we going to find the privacy?"

"What about in the cockpit?"

"The cockpit? Are you insane?"

"Fucking in the Gundam is common around here, and I'm sure that it is in Japan as well. Come on. It'll be fun."

Lucrezia smiled. "True. Okay."

Natarle and Lucrezia walked over to the chest area.

Natarle opened the cockpit.

Lucrezia climbed into the cockpit.

Natarle climbed into the cockpit and lied on top of Lucrezia, facing her.

Natarle closed the cockpit.

When their privacy was assured, Natarle kissed Lucrezia on the lips.

Natarle parted her own lips and shoved her tongue into Lucrezia's mouth.

After a while, Natarle finished the kiss.

"I've been wanting to do that all day."

Natarle licked Lucrezia's face repeatedly.

"Mmm, that feels good, sweetie."

Natarle smiled. "I'm glad that you like it. Would you like me to lick lower?"

"Ooh, yes. Please."

"Then you'll have to take off your clothes."

Lucrezia took off her clothes.

Natarle likewise took off her own clothes.


As the United States' and Canada's fifth match approaches, Emma Sheen and Christina MacKenzie are optimistic.

Next on "Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament":

"Burning Love, Burning Heart"

You will race with the tide.