Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Mobile Suit Gundam Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament ❯ Level 5, Match 1 ( Chapter 48 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament

Episode 48

Level 5, Match 1

Written By
Mark Moore


Author's note: I apologize in advance for the extensive recap. I wanted to do so much more with this match. However, Kmart, my mom, and visiting relatives are taking up so much of my time. I just wanna get this series done before the end of the year. Enjoy the story. Feedback is welcome.


Emma Sheen and Christina MacKenzie have each come a long way.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Marouf swung at Emma's Gundam repeatedly with the beam saber in his Gundam's left hand. The saber hit Emma's Gundam repeatedly.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Emma's Gundam declared.

Emma fired her Gundam's beam rifle repeatedly, hitting Marouf's Gundam over and over again.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Marouf's Gundam declared.

Marouf kicked Emma's Gundam ten times with his Gundam's left leg.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Emma's Gundam declared.

Emma kicked Marouf's Gundam repeatedly with her Gundam's right leg.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Marouf's Gundam declared.

Marouf swung his Gundam's beam saber. Emma activated her Gundam's thrusters and flew her Gundam into the sky, dodging the saber.

"Not enough power!" the simulated male voice of Emma's Gundam declared.

Emma's Gundam landed back on the sand. The Gundam didn't have enough power for long flights and had to recharge.

Marouf made his Gundam run towards Emma's Gundam.

Emma fired her Gundam's beam rifle repeatedly at Marouf's Gundam, hitting it repeatedly.

"Checkmate!" the simulated male voice of Marouf's Gundam declared.


Saturday, November 10, 2007

Felipe swung at Christina's Gundam repeatedly with the beam saber in his Gundam's left hand. The saber hit Christina's Gundam repeatedly.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Christina's Gundam declared.

Christina fired her Gundam's beam rifle repeatedly, hitting Felipe's Gundam over and over again.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Felipe's Gundam declared.

Felipe kicked Christina's Gundam ten times with his Gundam's left leg.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Christina's Gundam declared.

Christina kicked Felipe's Gundam repeatedly with her Gundam's right leg.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Felipe's Gundam declared.

Felipe swung his Gundam's beam saber. Christina activated her Gundam's thrusters and flew her Gundam into the sky, dodging the saber.

"Not enough power!" the simulated male voice of Christina's Gundam declared.

Christina's Gundam landed back on the street. The Gundam didn't have enough power for long flights and had to recharge.

Felipe made his Gundam run towards Christina's Gundam.

Christina fired her Gundam's beam rifle repeatedly at Felipe's Gundam, hitting it repeatedly.

"Checkmate!" the simulated male voice of Felipe's Gundam declared.


Thursday, November 22, 2007

Jalal fired at Emma's Gundam repeatedly with the machine gun in his Gundam's left hand. Emma flew her Gundam forward, out of the way of the bullets, and landed her Gundam on top of Jalal's Gundam.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Jalal's Gundam declared.

Emma made her Gundam jump forward, landed behind Jalal's Gundam, and turned around.

Emma fired her Gundam's beam rifle repeatedly, hitting Jalal's Gundam over and over again.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Jalal's Gundam declared.

Emma fired her Gundam's beam rifle repeatedly at Jalal's Gundam, hitting it repeatedly.

"Checkmate!" the simulated male voice of Jalal's Gundam declared.


Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Luiz swung at Christina's Gundam repeatedly with the beam saber in his Gundam's left hand. The saber hit Christina's Gundam repeatedly.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Christina's Gundam declared.

Christina fired her Gundam's beam rifle repeatedly, hitting Luiz's Gundam over and over again.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Luiz's Gundam declared.

Luiz kicked Christina's Gundam ten times with his Gundam's left leg.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Christina's Gundam declared.

Christina kicked Luiz's Gundam repeatedly with her Gundam's right leg.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Luiz's Gundam declared.

Luiz swung his Gundam's beam saber. Christina activated her Gundam's thrusters and flew her Gundam into the sky, dodging the saber.

"Not enough power!" the simulated male voice of Christina's Gundam declared.

Christina's Gundam landed back on the street. The Gundam didn't have enough power for long flights and had to recharge.

Luiz made his Gundam run towards Christina's Gundam.

Christina fired her Gundam's beam rifle repeatedly at Luiz's Gundam, hitting it repeatedly.

"Checkmate!" the simulated male voice of Luiz's Gundam declared.


Monday, December 10, 2007

Fouad fired at Emma's Gundam repeatedly with the beam rifle in his Gundam's left hand. Emma flew her Gundam forward, out of the way of the beams, and landed her Gundam on top of Fouad's Gundam.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Fouad's Gundam declared.

Emma made her Gundam jump forward, landed behind Fouad's Gundam, and turned around.

Emma fired her Gundam's beam rifle repeatedly, hitting Fouad's Gundam over and over again.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Fouad's Gundam declared.

Emma fired her Gundam's beam rifle repeatedly at Fouad's Gundam, hitting it repeatedly.

"Checkmate!" the simulated male voice of Fouad's Gundam declared.


Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christina made her Gundam jump into the air, then she fired at Levy's Gundam with the beam rifle in its right hand. The shots hit Levy's Gundam repeatedly.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Levy's Gundam declared.

Christina's Gundam landed back on the street. The Gundam didn't have enough power for long flights and had to recharge.

Christina kicked Levy's Gundam repeatedly with her Gundam's right leg.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Levy's Gundam declared.

Levy fired his Gundam's beam rifle. Christina activated her Gundam's thrusters and flew her Gundam into the sky, dodging the blast.

"Not enough power!" the simulated male voice of Christina's Gundam declared.

Christina's Gundam landed back on the street.

Levy made his Gundam run towards Christina's Gundam.

Christina fired her Gundam's beam rifle repeatedly at Levy's Gundam, hitting it repeatedly.

"Checkmate!" the simulated male voice of Levy's Gundam declared.


Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Ali fired at Emma's Gundam repeatedly with the beam rifle in his Gundam's left hand. Emma flew her Gundam forward, out of the way of the beams, and landed her Gundam on top of Ali's Gundam.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Ali's Gundam declared.

Emma made her Gundam jump forward, landed behind Ali's Gundam, and turned around.

Emma fired her Gundam's beam rifle repeatedly, hitting Ali's Gundam over and over again.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Ali's Gundam declared.

Emma selected the SHINING BLUE FIRE option on her Gundam's computer console.

Panels on the arms of Emma's Gundam slid open, and the missiles rose out of the arms.

Ali made his Gundam run at Emma. Emma made her Gundam jump backwards.

Panels on the arms of Ali's Gundam slid open.

Missiles rose out of the arms of Ali's Gundam.

Emma selected the MISSILE option on her Gundam's computer console.

The 2 missiles were fired from Emma's Gundam.

Ali fired his missiles. They headed for Emma's Gundam.

Emma's missiles destroyed Ali's missiles and homed in on his Gundam.

They impacted.

"Check-!" the simulated male voice of Ali's Gundam started to declare.

Ali's Gundam exploded.


Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christina made her Gundam jump into the air, then she fired at Fa's Gundam with the beam rifle in its right hand. The shots hit Fa's Gundam repeatedly.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Fa's Gundam declared.

Christina's Gundam landed back on the street. The Gundam didn't have enough power for long flights and had to recharge.

Fa made her Gundam jump into the air, then she fired at Christina's Gundam with the beam rifle in its left hand. The shots hit Christina's Gundam repeatedly.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Christina's Gundam declared.

Christina kicked Fa's Gundam repeatedly with her Gundam's right leg.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Fa's Gundam declared.

Fa punched Christina's Gundam repeatedly with her Gundam's left fist.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Christina's Gundam declared.

Christina fired her Gundam's beam rifle. Fa activated her Gundam's thrusters and flew her Gundam into the sky, dodging the blast.

"Not enough power!" the simulated male voice of Fa's Gundam declared.

Fa's Gundam landed back on the street. The Gundam didn't have enough power for long flights and had to recharge.

Fa fired her Gundam's beam rifle. Christina activated her Gundam's thrusters and flew her Gundam into the sky, dodging the blast.

"Not enough power!" the simulated male voice of Christina's Gundam declared.

Christina's Gundam landed back on the street.

Fa made her Gundam run towards Christina's Gundam.

Christina fired her Gundam's beam rifle repeatedly at Fa's Gundam, hitting it repeatedly.

"Checkmate!" the simulated male voice of Fa's Gundam declared.


Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament


Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament


The United States' and Canada's match against each other is here. Almost everyone is assembled at the location of the match, the Port of Tampa, and are awaiting the arrival of Emma Sheen, Relena Peacecraft, Matilda Ajan, Sayla Mass, and Fraw Bow. The winner of the First Gundam Tournament will be determined here.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007, 9:00 AM, Iranian Time

Emma, Relena, Matilda, Sayla, and Fraw got out of Emma's car and walked over to Murrue.

Emma, Relena, and Matilda saluted Murrue. "Sir."

"At ease."

Emma, Relena, and Matilda relaxed.

"How's the Gundam coming along?" Emma asked.

"Good. It's ready as it'll ever be. How about you?"

"I'm fine."

Both the United States' and Canada's Gundams were standing on the deck of a cargo ship at the dock. Standing at consoles on the dock were Nina, Lucette, Lunamaria, Dorothy, Sally, and Karen.

"The weather is getting pretty bad. Do you want to postpone the match?"

"The rules don't allow for that, Murrue. I gotta face every kind of danger. I'll be fine."

"Okay. You girls may have something to drink before the match."

Emma, Relena, Matilda, Sayla, and Fraw each got a can of regular energy cola out of a cooler and sat at a table that was set up a short distance from the designated match area. Relena sat to Emma's left. Sayla sat to Emma's right. Matilda sat across from Emma. Fraw sat across from Sayla.

A short distance away, standing at other consoles on the dock were Miriallia, Chan, Stella, Une, Asuna, Lucrezia, Mirai, Rain, Saeko, and Catherine. Christina, Flay, Reccoa, Fa, Monique, and Natarle were watching them.

"How's the Gundam coming along?" Christina asked Natarle.

"Good. It's ready as it'll ever be. How about you?"

"I'm fine."

Natarle smiled. "We still have some time until the match. Relax."

Emma opened her can and took a swig of energy cola. "Well, this is it."

Relena smiled. "Good luck, Emma."

Emma smiled. "Thanks, Relena."

Christina, Reccoa, Fa, Monique, and Flay each got a can of regular energy cola out of a cooler and sat at a table that was set up a short distance from the designated match area. Flay sat to Christina's right. Reccoa sat across from Flay. Monique sat across from Christina. Fa sat to Reccoa's left.

Christina took a sip of her energy cola. "Emma Sheen is pretty good. I wonder how I'll do against her."

Flay smiled. "I'm sure that you'll do fine."

Christina looked at Reccoa. "Thanks for the tips, Reccoa. How do you know that Emma's Gundam is weak between the legs?"

"Just from taking a look at it."

Natarle walked over to them. "Let's get you prepped."

Christina, Reccoa, Fa, Monique, and Flay stood up and walked over to the consoles.

Emma noticed a car approaching from the distance.

After it stopped, the passenger side door opened, and a man with short, curly, black hair got out.

He closed the door and walked over to a console that was set up a short distance from the designated match area.

"There's Bright Noa."

Relena looked. "Cool. That means the match will start soon."

Murrue walked over to them. "We just received word that the Canadian team is ready. Let's get you prepped."

Relena smiled. "Told ya."

Emma, Relena, Matilda, Sayla, and Fraw stood up and walked over to the consoles.

"You ready?" Lunamaria asked Emma.

"Of course."

"You ready?" Asuna asked Christina.

"Yeah."

Emma and Christina walked onto the deck of the ship together.

Emma offered her right hand to Christina. "Good luck, Christina."

Christina shook Emma's hand. "Thank you. Good luck to you, too, Emma."

"Thank you."

They released each other's hand.

Emma walked into the elevator that had been set up in front of her Gundam and pressed a button.

She rode up to the chest level of the Gundam.

Emma got into the cockpit and fastened her seatbelt.

"Ready!" Emma called.

"Power on!" Nina called.

Emma pressed the Power button, turning the Gundam on. The Gundam's eyes glowed blue.

Christina walked into the elevator that had been set up in front of her own Gundam and pressed a button.

She rode up to the chest level of the Gundam.

Christina got into the cockpit and fastened her seatbelt.

"Ready!" Christina called.

"Power on!" Miriallia called.

Christina pressed the Power button, turning the Gundam on. The Gundam's eyes glowed blue.

"Can you hear me?" Nina asked.

Emma now heard Nina's voice through the cockpit's speaker.

"Yes."

"Okay. Close the cockpit."

Emma pressed a button. The cockpit closed.

"Can you hear me?" Miriallia asked.

Christina now heard Miriallia's voice through the cockpit's speaker.

"Yes."

"Okay. Close the cockpit."

Christina pressed a button. The cockpit closed.

"May I contact Christina MacKenzie?" Emma asked Murrue.

"Sure."

At Murrue's permission, Emma pressed a button.

A message appeared on one of Christina's screens: "UNITED STATES REQUESTING VISUAL".

"Emma Sheen is requesting visual contact."

"Allowed."

At Natarle's permission, Christina pressed a button.

Emma's image appeared on one of Christina's screens. Christina's image appeared on one of Emma's screens.

Emma smiled. "Christina, may we keep the audio channel between our cockpits open during the match?"

Christina smiled. "Sure, Emma."

"Thank you. Good luck."

"Good luck to you, too."

Emma pressed a button. Emma's image disappeared from Christina's screen and was replaced by an exterior view. Christina's image disappeared from Emma's screen and was replaced by an exterior view.

Emma and Christina heard an engine starting. The ship started moving.

"Emma, the introductions are about to be made. Receive the audio."

At Murrue's order, Emma pressed a button.

"Christina, the introductions are about to be made. Receive the audio."

At Natarle's order, Christina pressed a button.

"Good morning, everyone. Welcome to Level 5, Match 1, of the First Gundam Tournament. We're here live at the Port of Tampa in Tampa, Florida. Allow me to introduce myself to those of you watching at home. My name is Bright Noa. I am the commentator for this tournament. Today's match is the United States versus Canada. The United States' pilot is Emma Sheen. The Canadian pilot is Christina MacKenzie. The United States' Gundam is 19.6 meters tall, 1.1 meters of which is taken up by the head. It is armed with a beam rifle and missiles. Canada's Gundam is 18.5 meters tall, 0.5 meters of which is taken up by the head. It is armed with a beam rifle and missiles. This is the final match of the First Gundam Tournament. Whichever nation wins this match will control the Earth Federation Government for the next 4 years. The match is about to begin."

"Fight!" a simulated male voice declared over a speaker.

Emma moved her Gundam forward and punched Christina's Gundam with its right fist. Christina's Gundam was knocked back a bit.

As Relena watched the match, she had a series of visions. She was standing on an airplane and calling out to people fighting in Gundams below.

Christina made her Gundam jump into the air, then she fired at Emma's Gundam with the beam rifle in its right hand. The shots hit Emma's Gundam repeatedly.

As Lucrezia watched the match, she had a series of visions. She was speaking with Relena, who was dressed as a princess.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Emma's Gundam declared.

As Murrue watched the match, she had a series of visions. She was captaining a spaceship.

Christina's Gundam landed back on the ship. The Gundam didn't have enough power for long flights and had to recharge.

As Natarle watched the match, she had a series of visions. She was captaining a spaceship.

Emma made her Gundam jump into the air, then she fired at Christina's Gundam with the beam rifle in its left hand. The shots hit Christina's Gundam repeatedly.

As Flay watched the match, she had a series of visions. She was sitting in a space shuttle and got rescued by a Gundam, but then the shuttle exploded, and she died in pain.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Christina's Gundam declared.

As Fa watched the match, she had a series of visions. She was floating in space and holding a blue-haired boy in her arms.

Christina kicked Emma's Gundam repeatedly with her Gundam's right leg.

As Reccoa watched the match, she had a series of visions. She and Emma were fighting each other in Gundams, and she was killed.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Emma's Gundam declared.

As Une watched the match, she had a series of visions. Relena fired a gun at her and nearly murdered her.

Emma punched Christina's Gundam repeatedly with her Gundam's left fist.

As Sally watched the match, she had a series of visions. She and Lucrezia were descending to Earth in a spacecraft.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Christina's Gundam declared.

As Sayla watched the match, she had a series of visions. She was piloting a Gundam in space.

Christina fired her Gundam's beam rifle. Emma activated her Gundam's thrusters and flew her Gundam into the sky, dodging the blast.

As Mirai watched the match, she had a series of visions. She was piloting a spacecraft.

"Not enough power!" the simulated male voice of Emma's Gundam declared.

As Matilda watched the match, she had a series of visions. She was killed while in space.

Emma's Gundam landed back on the ship. The Gundam didn't have enough power for long flights and had to recharge.

As Chan watched the match, she had a series of visions. She was killed while in space.

Emma fired her Gundam's beam rifle. Christina activated her Gundam's thrusters and flew her Gundam into the sky, dodging the blast.

As Catherine watched the match, she had a series of visions. She was performing in a circus.

"Not enough power!" the simulated male voice of Christina's Gundam declared.

As Dorothy watched the match, she had a series of visions. She was driving Relena in a car to the scene of a Gundam battle.

Christina's Gundam landed back on the ship.

As Fraw watched the match, she had a series of visions. She was looking after children on a spacecraft.

Emma made her Gundam run towards Christina's Gundam.

Christina had a series of visions. She was fighting in a Gundam against an opponent and killed her opponent.

Christina made her Gundam run towards Emma's Gundam.

Emma had a series of visions. She died from mortal wounds aboard a spacecraft.

They impacted.

A tidal wave rose and crashed over the Gundams.


As the First Gundam Tournament concludes, there is little time for celebration. Plans are made. Questions are asked and answered.

Next on "Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament":

"The Winner"

You will race with the tide.