Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ My Dear Death ❯ Mrs. Donovan & Strange Images ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing just the plot and AU.
Duo walked silently behind Eldon as they went through the alleyway. The odd feelings were getting stronger and stronger the farther they went down. Duo rubbed his arms when he felt a cold shiver pass through him. He quickly walked a bit faster to get a little bit closer to Eldon. Soon enough they had made their way down into one of the poorer districts. Duo looked around silently trying to pinpoint where the odd feeling was coming from. He gasped when he realized the feeling was coming from Mrs. Donovan’s house.
Duo has known Mrs. Donovan since he was a small child. When Duo was still learning what to do and what not to do Mrs. Donovan would always patch him up. When Eldon figured out what was happening he made it his objective to destroy Mrs. Donovan’s life. He completely ruined her name, which in turn destroyed her business. Now she was stuck here in the poor district barely making rent…all because she helped Duo.
Duo’s eyes began to water thinking of it. He had liked Mrs. Donovan. She was the only person in the town that actually treated him like he wasn’t some miscreant. All the townspeople started to treat him weird when they realized that he didn’t feel the cold. Really they had started to treat him badly the first time they actually saw his eyes. He couldn’t blame them though because his eyes were usually taken as signs of demons or death. So what could a boy with violet eyes have? Well he could only have death hanging around him.
The fact that the feeling was coming from the house was startling to him. He knew now that there was no way that it was some curse by people. Mrs. Donovan still treated him the same as everyone when he saw her off. He was confused…very confused. He knew that what Eldon had said was a lie immediately. But…why would Eldon lie to him?
Eldon stopped in front of the door and knocked. A couple seconds later the door was opened and Mrs. Donovan answered. Her eyes narrowed when she saw Eldon but lit up when she saw Duo. She immediately ushered them in though was a bit reluctant with Eldon. Eldon immediately sat on the chair by the door while Duo sat on the couch.
“Do you want some tea?” She asked looking at Duo. Duo shook his head.
“I’ll have some Margret,” Eldon said smirking. Her eyes narrowed on him again but she went into the kitchen to prepare him some tea. Duo wouldn’t be surprised if she poisoned it either. It was quiet in the living room for five minutes until the kettle went off. Mrs. Donovan can in a few seconds later with two cups of tea with milk and sugar on the tray. She sat the tray on the coffee table by the couch. She looked at Eldon and raised an eyebrow.
“I like my tea like that,” Eldon stated. She handed him his cup and sat next to Duo.
“So what do I owe this surprising visit?” She said letting her voice drop on surprising. Duo inwardly winced.
“Duo here has been feeling odd and it’s coming from you. We are here to get rid of it,” Eldon stated. Mrs. Donovan glared at Eldon.
“You think I would cause trouble for Duo? I cared for him when you over-stepped your bounds as guardian, when you beat him so bad he couldn’t walk very less bandage himself up,” She hissed. Eldon narrowed his eyes on her and smirked.
“He obeys me more now than ever. My way of “grooming” him has shaped him this way and I think it works perfectly,” Eldon stated smugly. Duo had to force himself to not shiver. He blocked most of those “grooming” sessions.
Duo noticed that his vision was getting blurry and the voices getting hazy. Soon enough he completely passed out but somehow he was still somewhat aware.
He felt cold and immediately he started to get flashes.
Mrs. Donovan staring at him with horror on her face.
Her blue eyes turning dull and her collapsing onto the floor.
Eldon laughing and patting Duo’s body on the shoulder.
Eldon picking through Mrs. Donovan’s clothing and taking things from her house.
Then all he could see was blackness.

Converting /tmp/phpdv81Rz to /dev/stdout