Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ United Hearts ❯ Chapter 25

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G boys. They belong to their respective copyright companies. I do however own Shane, Paul, Colin, Mickey, Benny, Toby and any other unfamiliar characters. I also own the plot if you can call it that.

Pairings: 1x2x1, 3x4x3, 5+S

Rating: NC 17

Warnings: Angst, Yaoi, Shonen-ai, violence, language, references to rape, sap, blood, Death (not one of the boys), Lemon/Lime, medical stuff, and any other weird thing that comes out of my head.... be afraid...

Notes: This is the sequel to "Lost Souls." While it is not necessary to read "Lost Souls" first I do recommend it otherwise some of the occurrences may not make sense. The references to medical procedures, medical reports, autopsies etc. are entirely based on my own pathetic knowledge of such and so I apologise in advance for any incorrectness contained there in. :)

" United Hearts "

Aug. 2002 ShenLong

Chapter 25

Quatre slid the card through the electronic lock and the door clicked. Pushing it open he led the group inside where Sally and Paul awaited them. Paul was curled up on the couch fast asleep while Sally was watching some late show on the television. When she heard the door lock click she turned to see who was back. She smiled as the four tired people entered.

"How did it go?" she asked.

"We have located the virus and managed to sever the connections for its release." said Wufei in his flat tone.

Sally sighed audibly. "Then that's good isn't it?" she looked from one to the other, there was more going on here.

"In one way it is. It means that the virus is contained for the moment." responded Wufei.

"But?" asked Sally.

"We have our suspicions as to who planted the virus and a good idea of how it was brought here in the first place. Now we need concrete proof."

"How do you plan on getting that and who is responsible?"

"The two maintenance guys, Nylan and Carter are the ones we believe to have planted the virus. It was wired to be set off from an outside source." said Wufei as he ran his hands through his dark hair that had come free from its usual tight ponytail. He was too tired to even bother about it and had left it loose.

"I'm sure that the L2 Senator, Evans, is involved in this group. Either that or this Evans is an impostor. I intend to identify him positively by a birthmark he has just behind his left ear." added Quatre.

"What is the plan you have for us Une?" asked Trowa

They all sat in the various chairs and turned their attention to Une. She folded her hands in her lap for a moment and thought. "Quatre, I want you to carry a small transmitter and recording device on you. That way we can keep a closer contact with you in the room. I know the cameras and mic's already installed record most of what's going on but they don't always pick up clearly on the conversation. If you have a recorder on you then we will have the vocal evidence, we hope."

Quatre nodded.

Trowa, you and Wufei are to keep an eye on these two guys Nylan and Carter. They are to be shadowed at all times. I just have a hunch that they will be the ones to detonate the devices."

Paul chose that moment to interrupt, having awoken upon hearing voices he had continued to sit there and listen in. "Can I suggest somethin here?"

Five heads swiveled around at the sound of Paul's voice.

"I didn't realize you were awake." said Sally.

"I have been listen to yer talkin. I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed ta hear this stuff but I got an idea."

"What is it Paul?" asked Une.

"Well it makes better sense ta me ta have Wufei and Trowa in the main room ta make sure no one gets suspicious. Toby, Benny and I can tail these guys for yer."

"No! I absolutely forbid it." said Sally.

Wufei thought for a moment. "I have to disagree. It would be easier for the boys to observe them. They can also be 'wired' and once we know what they plan to do Paul can let us know and we can move in to arrest them."

"You know how I feel about civilians working with the Preventer network. It's bad enough involving Quatre. I do not want another accident on my conscience." said Une.

"Accident?" chorused the rest.

Une thought she had better let them in on Heero, Duo and Shane's misadventures.

Paul's eyes opened wide. "Shane's gonna be okay ain't he?" The thought of his best friend being shot sent fingers of fear racing through him.

"Yes he is going to be fine. Heero and Duo were going to collect him from the hospital. I'm sure that Sally will be called in to monitor his progress once they return. Now getting back to this plan...."

They tossed ideas around for a while and argued the point on involving Paul, Toby and Benny, when suddenly Wufei gave a small exclamation.

"What is it Wufei?" asked Une.

"I remember now."

"Remember what?"

Wufei glared and the room swiftly silenced.

"When the L2 group arrived I was putting them through the security check. I recall going through the Senators luggage and finding a small box that contained lighters."

Trowa peered through his bang. "Oh?"

"When I questioned him on them he said he had brought them as gifts for the fellow heads."

"Some gift." muttered Quatre.

"Upon close inspection they appeared normal so I allowed them to pass through." Wufei shook his head. "This is all my fault. These people are in danger because I didn't do my job properly."

Sally reached out and touched his arm understanding the deepness with which Wufei was feeling his mistake. The honor and justice that was ground into his makeup would not allow him to feel anything other than guilt for seemingly missing the danger. "It's okay Wufei, it's not your fault."

"Yes it is." he growled. "If I had looked closer then these peoples lives would not be compromised now. There is no excuse for my failure."

"I think you are being too hard on yourself Wufei."

"What would you know onna!"

"That's quite enough!" snapped Une. "We can do the guilt trip later. Right now we need to finalize this plan."

Wufei bowed his head. Paul felt sorry for him. It was an honest mistake and he doubted very much if anyone else would have picked up on the lighters at all, let alone take a look at them as Wufei had done.

"Now listen up. Quatre you will identify this man Evans as we have already agreed. Based on Wufei's recent admission he is the one that brought them here. Once we have confirmation of his identity one way or the other we will advise you via the 'wire' as to how to proceed."

Quatre nodded in affirmation.

"Trowa, you and Wufei will locate and monitor the movements of Nylan and Carter for tomorrow. I want you armed and ready to move out at a moments notice."

Wufei opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Une as she gave him a glare.

"Paul and the other two boys will shadow Nylan and Carter." she waved her hand in the air. "I know I said I don't like to involve civilians but in this case it will be a lot less suspicious with a couple of kids wandering around as compared to a couple of agents. I am not questioning your skills here, I know them to be top quality but if you are both present with me in the main room then you can be easily dispatched to the area that needs you most."

Trowa nodded in agreement. "I understand."

"We need to track them and find the signal for the release. If we can get that on tape, visual or vocal then we have our proof."

While Wufei was still not happy with the arrangement he had no choice but to agree. Une's glares could rival that of Heero's sometimes.

"Sally, I want you in the medical facility, then should the need arise for your talents I can get in touch with you and have you where you are needed quickly. I hope it doesn't come to that though."

"Right Une."

"Quatre, what time is tomorrow's meeting scheduled to start?"

"We are to meet at 8.45 am and move into the room to commence talks at nine." replied Quatre.

Une stared at the assembled group. "You will all meet with me in the main surveillance room at eight. That way we can get those of you wired that need to be and make sure you all have everything that is necessary."

"Okay."

"If there are no further questions then I suggest you all go to bed and get some rest. Trowa, I expect you a little earlier so as to find out where Nylan and Carter are supposed to be."

"Yes Une."

The group stood and bade their farewells. Wufei, Paul and Sally went back to their suite. Une went to the main foyer to arrange accommodation for herself leaving Quatre and Trowa alone in their room.

Trowa wrapped his arms around his lovers slim form and pulled him close. "I want you to promise me that you will be careful tomorrow."

"I will Trowa." said Quatre as he snuggled closer. "Come on, lets go to bed." he added as he rubbed himself against the Latin's thigh.

Trowa allowed a soft moan to escape his lips before leading the blonde to their bedroom and firmly closing the door.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Heero opened the door to his and Duo's room, Duo followed him inside gently supporting Shane on one side with Fayah on the other. They helped him across to the couch where he sat gratefully. The drugs were beginning to wear off a little and he was aware of the throbbing in his shoulder as he slowly began the descent back from his high to the real world.

Seeing his discomfort Heero placed the bottles of pills on the table and studied the notes the doctor had given him. He turned to Shane and spoke. "You can have another pain killer in about half an hour."

"Thanks Heero."

"The antibiotics you don't need to start until tomorrow as the injection will keep you covered until then."

Fayah sat next to him and took his hand. "Anythin I can get for yer Shane?" she asked shyly.

Shane smiled. "I wouldn't mind a glass of water."

"Sure." she looked at Duo.

"Through the bathroom Fayah, there are a couple of glasses in there. Help yourself." he grinned. "Looked like Fayah was all set to play nursemaid to Shane." he thought and then turned to see what Heero was up to.

Heero had reached the vid phone and punched in Une's code. He frowned when he saw the message.

Duo bounced up behind him. "What's wrong koi?"

"Hn. Une isn't at her apartment."

"She was going to the compound. Maybe she's still there."

"I'll try her private phone." Heero punched in another code. The phone was answered after a couple of rings.

"Une here."

"Une, it's Heero. How is it going down there?"

"Ahh Heero. Thank you for that information, it has helped a lot."

"All part of the job Une baby." quipped Duo. "Did ya make any headway?"

Une sighed and ignoring Duo's blatant teasing continued. "Yes we have. Trowa and Wufei have located the virus and it has been disarmed."

"Disarmed?" asked Heero.

Une quickly filled them in on the evenings activities.

"Wow, sounds like these guys really meant business." said Duo as he wormed his way onto Heero's lap. The visual wasn't working so he figured what the heck.

"Yes they did, and it isn't over yet."

"What is the next step?" inquired Heero. His breath hitched slightly as Duo began to nibble lightly on the lobe of his ear.

"We need concrete proof." Une proceeded to outline the proposed plan.

"Hn." was all that Heero was able to reply as he was currently being attacked by a rather exuberant braided American.

"I will contact you and let you know what happens."

"Hn." Heero moaned softly as Duo shifted in his lap.

"Heero? Are you all right?"

"Hai. No problem here Une. I have to go. Shane is home from the hospital and I need to give him his painkillers." "Not to mention sort out a teasing baka!" he added silently.

"Okay Heero. Une out."

"Hai. Good luck." Heero severed the call and placed his arms around his koi. "That was unfair." he said as his lips found the skin of Duo's neck.

"Hmmmm... but fun." teased Duo as his hand worked its way under Heero's shirt to torment a nipple.

"You're a horny devil tonight."

"You better believe it. I need yer to fulfill that promise Heero."

Heero's hand snaked down to caress Duo's rear. "Once I have removed those splinters and kissed it better can I give you a needle?"

Duo wriggled and then moaned. "In the ass Heero?"

"Hai, in the ass."

"Ohh gods Heero, yer can give me a shot in the rear anytime."

A discreet cough from the couch dragged the pair from their lust induced haze. "I think I will head over ta my room and give you guys some privacy." snickered Shane.

Fayah tried to avert her eyes from the scene of the two men so obviously wrapped up in their own little world. She thought it sweet the way they were open with their affection and very much in love with each other but she didn't want to intrude. "I guess I ought ta get goin."

"Where ya goin?" asked Shane.

"I best get back ta the gang." Her eyes lowered.

"Stay?" Shane caught her hand as she stood and looked into her blue eyes, his own brown ones pleading with her.

Fayah felt her heart melt and she looked at Heero and Duo. "I wish I could Shane."

"Then why don'cha Fayah." said Duo as he disentangled himself from Heero and walked across the room.

"I've already been enough trouble to yer all."

"No yer haven't Fayah. Look. Shane is gonna need someone to keep an eye on him. There's a spare bed in his room. Please stay and help us keep watch over him."

"Duo's right Fayah." said Heero. "Shane is going to need nursing and Duo and I still have to finish up with this report and stuff for the Preventer headquarters."

Fayah looked from Heero to Duo and then to Shane. "All right. I'll stay."

Shane grinned, Duo smirked and even Heero smiled.

"Oi. No funny stuff though. Shane yer injured so no trying ta take advantage of the girl." Duo winked.

Shane began to stutter. "I..I... I wouldn't dream of takin advantage of her."

Fayah blushed and looked at Duo who gave her a wink. She knew he was teasing. "Don't worry 'bout anything Duo. I'll make sure he stays in bed... alone."

Heero fetched the painkillers. "Come on Shane. Let's get you back to your room and settled."

Heero assisted Shane across the hall way to his room and gave him the painkillers. Shane got undressed for bed and sighed as his tired, sore body slid between the cool sheets. Fayah came to check on him and make sure he had a drink close at hand.

"I'll just be in the next room Shane so if yer needs anythin just call." she said as she brushed a stray lock of hair from his face.

"Thanks Fayah." Shane grasped her hand and brought it to his lips. He pressed a gentle kiss to it.

Fayah blushed and left the room. Heero returned with a rather large shirt and handed it to Fayah. "Here, you can use this as a night shirt." he said.

"Thanks Heero." Fayah took the garment.

"Hn. If you need us for any reason just call us on the phone. I have written the number down and placed it next to the machine."

"Okay Heero."

"Good night Fayah."

Fayah suddenly lunged forward and placed a kiss on Heero's cheek. "Thank you Heero, both you and Duo. I haven't, I mean I never, that is..."

Heero pulled the girl into a hug and hushed her. "No need for words Fayah. I understand."

Fayah sighed.

"Now off to bed." Heero placed a quick kiss atop her head and left the room.

Fayah undressed and slid into the softest bed she could ever remember having the luxury of sleeping in.

Duo lay on the large mattress awaiting Heero's return. He had stripped himself of his clothing and lay on his stomach ready for Heero to remove the splinters.

Heero entered the bedroom and was halted in his stride as he caught an eyeful of the beauty that lay awaiting his presence. He swallowed as he felt the desire rising between his legs. Swiftly he moved to the bed and sat upon the edge. He traced a hand lightly over Duo's bared ass.

Duo wiggled under the gentle touch.

"Hmmmm. Now lets see." said Heero as he reached for the tweezers that Duo had placed on the nightstand. Gently he returned to Duo's rear and caressed the warm skin. He moved closer and began to remove the half dozen or so offending slivers of wood.

Duo sighed and flinched occasionally as each tiny piece was withdrawn from his skin.

"Hold still baka!"

"I'm tryin Heero but that stings."

Heero huffed out a breath to blow his errant bangs out of his face. "You've had worse than this before Duo."

"Umm... I know Heero but for some reason splinters really hurt." Duo whined

Heero couldn't help the small chuckle that escaped his lips. Trust Shinigami to be a baby when it came to a few errant bits of bark. "There. All done." he said as he laid the tweezers back on the nightstand. He caressed the round globes again feeling his own desire building.

Duo melted under the touch and pushed himself further into the mattress in an attempt to gain some friction.

Heero leaned forward and brought his lips to the top of that gorgeous cleft and kissed lightly.

Duo jumped as the electricity from the kiss tore through him. "Ohh gods Heero..." he moaned.

Heero continued to kiss. Working his way over first the right cheek and then the left he returned to the top of that cleft. He spread the cheeks apart and began another kissing journey along the cleft of Duo's rear. Pausing momentarily at that tight ring he smiled as he saw it quivering, then he pressed a warm gentle kiss to it.

Duo bucked when he felt Heero kiss him there! Never in all their times together had he ever been touched by Heero's lips in such an intimate place. He craved more.

Heero returned to his kissing, pleased with the response he was getting from his love. He swirled his tongue around that tight entrance and pushed it in.

Duo groaned. "Ohh Heero... so good..." he panted.

Heero was enjoying himself. He had often thought about doing this to Duo but was unsure of how the other would react. Duo's little misadventure it seemed had provided him with the perfect opportunity.... and he intended to exploit it.

Duo was lost in a mindless haze of lust as Heero's tongue continued to fuck him. Desperately he thrust his hips against the scratchiness of the bed covers to relieve some of the ache between his legs.

Heero continued to probe and explore his lovers insides with his tongue. Duo tasted musky, yet sweet. Duo writhing with the pleasure he was giving served to make his own arousal painful and reluctantly he pulled away. He needed to free himself from the prison of his clothes.

Duo moaned at the loss and rolled over to see why Heero had stopped. He was greeted with the vision of his koi currently tangled in his shirt as he tried to remove it. Duo snickered. "Having problems koi?"

Heero growled. "Need- to- get- out- of- these- clothes.."

Duo reached up and helped Heero to disentangle himself. He placed a kiss to each of Heero's nipples as his fingers traced downwards to the button and zipper of Heero's pants. Finally unlocking the fabric that held his koi prisoner, Duo tugged the pants down over slim hips and Heero kicked them away.

Free at last Heero stretched languidly before his lover. Muscles rippled under bronzed skin, his erection jutting proudly upwards, a bead of moisture forming at the tip indicating his excitement.

Duo licked his lips and before Heero knew what was happening Duo had enveloped the head of his cock with a moist warm mouth. One hand reached for his sac and gently fondled him while fingers sought to torment a nipple.

Heero felt his knees give way as the pleasure assaulted his system. Duo caught him and maneuvered him to the bed where he sank with a sigh. Duo continued to pleasure him with his mouth, tongue licking up the sensitive underside to swirl around the head before plunging the entire shaft once more into his mouth.

Heero began to rock his hips as Duo's talented tongue coaxed moans of delight from his throat. "Unnn... Duo..... Too good...... I'm gonna....." Suddenly the mouth was gone. Heero opened his eyes and stared into lust filled violet.

"Not yet koi. I recall something about an injection?" Duo cocked his head and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively before stealing a kiss.

Heero ran his hands along the planes of Duo's body reveling in the smoothness of the skin. He traced a finger along the cleft of Duo's rear.

Duo wriggled back against the touch, wanting Heero's finger to penetrate him.

Heero pushed Duo back onto the bed. He rolled him onto his stomach before resuming his tender caressing of that perfect backside. He reached for the lube on the night stand, at the same time he placed a series of teasing kisses along Duo's neck to his earlobe. "I do believe you need a needle."

Duo shivered. "But I don't like needles."

"Hn. I'm sure you wont mind this one."

"Please... they hurt." said Duo falling into the act.

"I promise that this one won't. In fact I guarantee you will love it." His tongue swiped up the shell of an ear.

Duo moaned. "Please... be gentle."

"Hai, I will." Heero flipped the cap and squeezed out a generous amount of the stuff to his fingers. Dropping the tube on the bed he returned to Duo's ass.

A slippery digit found it's way inside Duo's trembling form and he welcomed the intrusion. The finger worked the tight muscle, persuading it to relax and stretch and accept another. Finally Heero had three fingers inside and found that small nub of nerves.

Duo cried out as the fireworks exploded. "Ohh... more Heero... That's the spot baby..."

Heero smirked and withdrew his fingers. He lubed up his cock as he watched the trembling man below.

Duo raised himself up slightly and presented his rear to Heero. He glanced back over his shoulder and moaned as he watched Heero lube himself. "Is this how you want me?" he asked in a voice filled with lust.

"Perfect, just perfect." replied Heero as he used one hand to part Duo's cheeks and the other to guide his cock to that waiting paradise. "Now it's time for your injection I think." Heero slid the head of his penis past the tight ring that wanted to keep him out.

"Nnnn... Heero.... More..." panted Duo.

Heero continued his slow advance until he could go no further. Seated to the hilt he gave his lover a few moments to adjust before pulling out and just resting the head of his cock inside.

Feeling frustrated and empty with just the tip of Heero inside Duo growled and thrust himself back.

Heero cried out as his lovers heat enveloped him once more. He ran a hand along Duo's flank. "Careful koi. You don't want to strain that rib."

"It wont be the rib you will have ta worry about Heero if yer don't start moving and fuck me!"

Heero snickered and then plunged deep inside. He set a rhythm, moving slowly at first and then lengthening as well as speeding his thrusts.

Duo pushed back, eager to have as much of his koi inside as possible. He loved being filled by Heero. He felt as if he was being split apart and it was delicious. Sparks danced across his eyes as Heero's cock connected with that sweet spot inside. "Nnnnnn .... more Heero."

Happy to oblige Heero continued to angle his hips in an effort to strike that spot as often as he could.

"Ohh yes baby... that's it. I need more of you inside. Fuck me Heero....." Duo's mind had disintegrated to basic functions only. He was aware of only two things, Heero's cock up his ass stroking his walls, hitting that spot nearly every time, and the throbbing of his own cock as it strained for release.

Heero continued to pound into Duo. He could feel his own end rising fast and so he reached beneath and took Duo's weeping erection into his hand and began to stroke.

Heero's hand upon his burning length was the beginning of the end for Duo. The steady strokes over his length and the relentless striking of that spot sent him over the edge with a keening cry.

Duo's passage clamped and spasmed around him as warm liquid spilled from the end of that searing length to coat his hand and the sheets below. Heero followed Duo adding his own cry of release to that of Duo's as his hips jerked and his seed flowed in spurts from his cock to be swallowed by Duo's warm body.

They froze together in time for a moment as each rode the tide of orgasm. Finally they collapsed into a sweaty sated heap. Duo scooted out of the wet spot and snuggled against Heero.

"Thanks koi." murmured Duo.

"Ai-shiteru Duo." replied Heero huskily as he wiped the sweaty bangs from Duo's face. He placed a tender kiss upon that pert nose.

Duo wrapped his arms around Heero and cuddled closer. He slid his head under Heero's chin and rested it upon his chest. The comforting steady thud of Heero's heartbeat lulled him into a deep sleep.

Heero's eyes drooped shut and with a last gentle kiss to the top of Duo's head he followed Duo into the land of nod.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~