Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ United Hearts ❯ Chapter 8

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G boys. They belong to their respective copyright companies. I do however own Shane, Paul, Colin, Mickey, Benny, Toby and any other unfamiliar characters. I also own the plot if you can call it that.

Pairings: 1x2x1, 3x4x3, 5+S

Rating: NC 17

Warnings: Angst, Yaoi, Shonen-ai, violence, language, references to rape, sap, blood, Death (not one of the boys), Lemon/Lime, medical stuff, and any other weird thing that comes out of my head.... be afraid...

Notes: This is the sequel to "Lost Souls." While it is not necessary to read "Lost Souls" first I do recommend it otherwise some of the occurrences may not make sense. The references to medical procedures, medical reports, autopsies etc. are entirely based on my own pathetic knowledge of such and so I apologise in advance for any incorrectness contained there in. :)

" United Hearts "

Aug. 2002 ShenLong

Chapter 8

Heero slid the folder into the side pocket of the small bag and set it down next to the larger duffle bag that was threatening to burst. Shaking his head slightly he mused as to what exactly Duo had managed to cram into the bag for them both. Hearing a noise he turned to meet his lovers violet gaze.

"Everything's set Heero." said Duo as he closed the gap between their bodies and wrapped his arms around the Japanese man's waist.

"Good. We can go over the notes on the way there and work out the best plan of attack." responded Heero as he pulled Duo closer to him and began to kiss his neck.

Tossing his head back to expose his throat for Heero's lips Duo could only manage a small whimper as he felt himself harden with the gentle touch.

"Lets go to bed koi, I believe I have a promise to fulfill."

"Hmmmm.... that you do Hee-chan." responded Duo as he pulled away slightly and led them both to the bed. Pushing Heero to the soft mattress Duo began to remove his partner's clothes until Heero was fully exposed to his sight and touch. Moaning softly as the vision fed his groin he began to remove his own clothing.

Heero's cock hardened further as he watched his lover reveal his slender body to him. He enjoyed watching Duo strip and while he knew every inch of that creamy form intimately it was as if each time he laid eyes upon the flesh, he was seeing Duo for the first time. He reached between his legs and stroked himself in an effort to ease a little of the ache.

Body bared, Duo lowered himself to lie flush against his lover, gently running his fingers across the bronzed skin, tracing the fine lines and eliciting moans and shivers from the ex pilot. Reaching down he removed Heero's hand from the hardened shaft and replaced it with his own, stroking slowly.

Heero began to move his hips in response as his cock sought more friction but Duo slowed his strokes. Heero growled in frustration.

"Now .... now Heero. Patience my love. I believe we have a number 72 to try out here."

Moaning Heero reached under the pillow for the familiar tube. Locating it he passed it to Duo. "Hurry up and prepare me then..... I need you Duo."

Duo took the tube and squeezed some of the gel onto his fingers. Flipping the cap shut he slid one digit between Heero's cheeks and began to tease the tight ring. He chuckled softly as Heero's body began to push back on the questing finger drawing it in deep. Duo began to work the finger, steadily loosening the muscle to accept a second. As Heero's body relaxed and stretched so he added a third and found the small gland.

Stars burst behind eyelids as Heero's world exploded with that touch. "Ohh god Duo..... I'm ready..... No more teasing."

Withdrawing his fingers Duo lubed his shaft. "Are ya sure you're ready for this?"

"I'm more than ready Duo!"

Duo grinned and began to arrange their limbs into a semblance of what he remembered of 72. Lying Heero on his side Duo faced Heero's feet and slid in-between the former Wing pilots legs. Positioning himself at that puckered entrance he began to nudge his way forward. "Tell me if it hurts at all and I will stop."

"Hn..... more.... need all of you inside." Heero tried to push himself down onto Duo's cock but couldn't.

Duo chuckled, "Impatient aren't you?" Swiftly he thrust forward until fully sheathed in Heero's warm tight passage. Stilling for a moment to give Heero a chance to adjust, he reached for Heero's feet and gave them a quick tickle.

Heero jumped. "Not fair." he groaned.

Duo snickered and then began to move. The position, while a little awkward for Duo, gave Heero a deeper feeling of penetration and he thoroughly enjoyed the sensation.

Duo pushed his arms into the bed to give himself better leverage and began to thrust in earnest. The deeper angle caused the head of his cock to push firmly against the walls of Heero's passage and bathe him in sensations stronger than he had thought possible. "Ohh Heero..." he panted as he felt himself climbing.

Heero reached down between his legs and wrapped one hand around his own arousal, with his other reaching behind him he could just reach Duo's sac. He began to run his fingers across the soft skin of Duo's balls causing the long haired man to cry out. Smiling to himself he ran the fingers up the cleft and teased Duo's entrance.

Feeling Heero's fingers teasing him as he thrust into the warm channel Duo cried out in pleasure and then screamed as his koi's finger penetrated him.

Heero pushed a finger inside Duo and began to mimic Duo's thrusts stroking himself at the same time. "Nnnn... Duo..." he whimpered as he felt himself teetering on the edge.

Duo cracked open an eye to see his lover as he came. Heero's hand continued to pump himself as creamy liquid flowed from the tip. That, and the feeling of Heero's finger inside him, sent Duo spiraling and with one more thrust he followed Heero to nirvana.

After a few minutes they untangled their sweaty sated bodies and lay cuddled next to each other. "Trowa's not the only flexible one amongst us." snickered Duo.

"Hai. I think we did pretty well."

"Hmmmm..... Hafta remember that one." murmured Duo as he snuggled into the warmth of Heero's chest.

"Hai. Now let's get some sleep, we have a long day ahead tomorrow."

"Nite Hee-chan"

"Night Duo."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Shane lay quietly in his bed staring at the ceiling. His mind was a whirl of thoughts. Heero had explained pretty well why they were going to L2 but he couldn't help feeling apprehensive. His inner self told him something evil and dangerous was waiting for them. Sighing he tried to focus on other things. Moans and whimpers drifted on the still air through the walls to his ears.

He groaned and tried to block out the sounds of pleasure that were coming to him. Not that he begrudged Duo and Heero, on the contrary he was happy for them both. He just wished he could find someone to love him the way his guardians loved each other. He didn't care if they were male or female as long as they would love him for who he was.

Listening to the continued sounds of pleasure only served to remind him of how long it had been since he had found any form of release and his body began to respond to the sounds of lovemaking. Growling softly to himself his hand slid down to his pajamas as he attempted to relieve some of the tension.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

A beep alerted the man to the incoming call, he flipped open the small com unit and pressed the button. "Yes?"

"The package has been collected and will be delivered to the messenger tomorrow prior to scheduled departure."

"I take it all is going according to plan?"

"Yes. The switch is complete."

"What of the evidence?"

"None remains."

"Good. Let me know when final delivery is complete."

"Right. Taylor out."

The com unit went dead as the link was cut. Closing the unit long fingers tapped on the bony chin thoughtfully. Sliding the unit into his pocket the man got up and went through to the other room. Picking up a sheaf of papers he proceeded to check through them making notes as he went. Once happy with the results he scanned the sheet again, now he had the complete schedule for the convention.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Quatre watched as Trowa packed the few things he would need into his bag. As if seeing into his love's soul Trowa reached out and laid his palm against Quatre's cheek. "We will be together again tomorrow night my love." he said in his quiet voice.

"I know but that doesn't mean that I wont miss you."

Trowa smiled. "And I will miss you too but I need to get there today and help Wufei with the last of the arrangements. All the heads will be arriving tomorrow and we wont have the time then to fix any problems."

"Well I suppose I can let you go then seeing as how you're needed to safe guard the masses." Quatre smiled through his blonde bangs.

"You will have your own hands full getting all your paperwork together, not to mention packing and organizing the terrible twosome."

Quatre groaned. "Don't remind me.... I mean about the paper work, not Benny and Toby."

Trowa laughed. "I didn't think you were complaining about the boys."

Quatre joined his laughter. "Well the pair of them will make it interesting to say the least."

Zipping up the bag Trowa lifted it from the bed. "I'd better get going, Wufei is expecting me."

Linking their hands together Quatre followed Trowa down the stairs to the foyer where Benny and Toby appeared to say goodbye. Giving each of the boys a fierce hug Trowa stared solemnly at them.

"Now remember to be good for Quatre tonight wont you." he said in as firm a tone as he could manage.

"We will." came the reply.

"I will meet you all at the hotel tomorrow morning okay?"

"Yep, we'll be there. It's gonna be so cool to see Paul again." said Toby.

"Well you just make sure that you behave yourselves." said Trowa as he reached down and ruffled the young boy's hair.

Toby and Benny gave him one of their most radiant smiles before hugging him close. Quatre stepped forward and pulled his lover into a warm embrace.

"Take care Trowa. We will be there in the morning around ten."

Hugging back Trowa whispered in Quatre's ear. "I promise to make it up to you tomorrow night." Then he claimed Quatre's lips in a kiss of longing before releasing him to head outside to the waiting car.

Quatre watched as Trowa disappeared down the long driveway. When he could no longer see the car he turned and went back inside to find Toby and Benny and organize their packing for the trip ahead.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Heero, Duo and Shane arrived at the shuttle port to find the Preventer shuttle all ready to go. They stowed their baggage and moved into the cockpit. Heero checked all the dials and instruments while Duo went through the pre flight check with the control tower. Satisfied that everything was in order they buckled up and waited for clearance to take off.

Shane sat strapped into his seat lost in his thoughts. He had sent an e mail to Andy last night and hoped his friend had read it by the time they got to L2. Part of him was looking forward to the visit and another part was dreading it.

"You okay Shane?" asked Duo shaking the teen from his thoughts.

"Yeah I'm fine." smiled Shane.

The shuttle began to vibrate as the engines increased in their power. Heero held it steady then eased the lever forward to begin taxing out for their take off.

"Control this is Preventer shuttle two zero one requesting clearance for immediate take off."

"Preventer shuttle two zero one this is control..... All clear for take off proceed when ready."

"Thank you control, this is Preventer shuttle two zero one commencing take off." Heero pushed the engines to maximum and they responded with a roar. Easing the stick forward the large machine vibrated as it tore down the runway and lifted into the air.

As the shuttle climbed steadily so Shane stared out the window as the ground disappeared at an alarming rate. Within moments the small craft had reached the plane where blue becomes black and the earth relinquishes her hold.

Cutting back on the power and letting their momentum carry them Heero ran a quick check over the systems before setting the auto pilot. Once done he turned to Duo and was about to speak when he stopped and just studied the profile of the man he loved more than life itself instead.

Duo was caught in his own world, staring silently out the tiny window at the large black void. Duo loved space. The feeling of immense openness and calm it emanated soothed his soul. Out here there was no need for pretense, space didn't differentiate between people, she didn't care if you were a soldier, civilian, child, adult, rich or poor.....to her you were all the same.... equals.... but the one thing she did demand was your respect.

Feeling the weight of Heero's eyes Duo turned his head slowly and stared into his koi's warm pools.

Heero reached across and caressed Duo's cheek. "What were you thinking about?"

Duo sighed and leaned into the warmth of Heero's palm. "Nuthin really. Just space and how beautiful it is."

"The beauty of space pales in comparison to yours."

Feeling tears spring to his eyes Duo took his partners hand and placed a feather light kiss upon the palm. "You say the sweetest things Hee-chan."

"Hn. But I mean every word of it Duo. You have a beauty even space cannot compare with. Your beauty stems from within."

Swallowing the lump in his throat Duo placed a tender kiss upon Heero's lips. "It's your love that makes my light shine koi."

A discreet cough brought the lovers from their tender moment and back to the real world. "Sorry to interrupt ya guys but we were going to discuss the plan of action before we get to L2." said Shane.

"Hai. Let me get the folder and we can work out the best way to cover the ground and find out what we can." said Heero and he climbed out of the pilots seat and floated back to where the bag was stowed.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Sally rinsed her mug out and began to dry it. Wufei walked into the kitchen and helped himself to a mug of green tea. Sally wrinkled her nose as the aroma met with her nostrils. "Why don't you drink proper tea?" she teased.

"This is proper tea onna. Not that insecticide poisoned stuff you claim to be tea." replied Wufei.

Sally's thoughts returned to the day ahead. "Trowa is coming today isn't he?"

"Yes."

"How is it all going?"

"Everything is fine, Heero and Duo have done an excellent job. Today we will sort through the final processes and cross check that all the required staff have their security passes. After lunch time all operations will be in full swing and no one will get in or out unless they have the proper clearance."

"Sounds like you have it all under control then Wufei."

"You would expect anything less?"

Sally laughed. "No Wufei I expect nothing but the best from you as I know you are capable of giving no less." with that Sally gave the Chinese man a quick kiss to the cheek and vanished from the room calling for Paul.

Wufei stared out the window as he sipped his tea. He was glad to have Trowa assisting him, at least he could depend on the Latin. The other recruits were very well trained and capable and a credit to Heero, but it wasn't the same. Wufei still did not trust them. For something such as this they were fine but he was comforted to know that Trowa was his backup. The bonds that had been forged during the wars were as strong as ever and Wufei felt comfortable knowing the former Heavyarms pilot would cover his back.

The recruits would be fine but it would take a lot more than just simple training to get Wufei to trust them, in his eyes they had yet to prove themselves worthy of his acceptance.

"Still planning on how ta take over the Preventers?" the question was asked with a grin.

"Baka."

Paul helped himself to orange juice and sat at the table. Wufei joined him after topping up his tea. "So Quatre is bringing Tob an Benny wiv him?"

"Yes. For some reason he feels he has to."

"Knowin them pair they suckered him inta it." replied Paul.

"What goes on in their private life is of no interest to me." responded Wufei, "However with Trowa assisting me and Quatre a part of the delegation I trust I can leave you in charge of supervising the two young ones?" Wufei's eyebrow raised as he issued the challenge.

"Sure, I can handle them pair." grinned Paul. "It will be jus like the old days when we all hung out t'gether."

"Just as long as you keep an eye on them. I don't need to have Trowa racing off every five seconds to check up on you all."

"Don't worry so much Wufei, I'm quite able to watch them pair ya know."

Wufei's gaze darkened. "We'll see...." he muttered then, "Come on then get your things together, we need to get going or we will be late."

"Yes sir!" said Paul with a mock salute and went to fetch his jacket.

Wufei groaned to himself. While he didn't doubt Paul's abilities to keep an eye on the youngsters he had his doubts just as to what the three of them could, and probably would, get up to together. Collecting his keys he gave one last call to Sally and Paul and went to wait for them in the car.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

With the assistance of the maid Tara, Quatre had finally managed to get Toby and Benny's things packed. Running his hands through his blonde mop he picked up the various files and folders he was going to need and placed them in his briefcase. Snapping the locks shut he sighed. All that was left to do now was call at the office on the way and pick up the last of the paperwork that Lucy should have ready, as well as Lucy herself.

Benny and Toby waited eagerly in the foyer for Quatre to appear. Toby could hardly contain his excitement. "This is gonna be so cool.... seein Paul an all again."

"Yeah, not mention we get outta school as well." agreed Benny as he bounced around.

Rashid came in and picked up the bags. Noticing the pent up energy in the two little ones he cleared his throat. "Would you two care to help me load these into the car?" he asked.

"Sure Mr. Rashid, we'll help ya wont we Tob?"

"Yup, I'm pretty strong now." said Toby as he pulled up the sleeve of his shirt to show Rashid the muscle of his biceps.

Rashid looked suitably impressed as he pretended to be awed by the 'muscle' displayed. "Well now, just when did you get to be so strong?"

"It's cause I eats all my vegetables." said Toby in a serious voice. "Trowa says if I eats them all then I will get to grow big an strong jus like you."

"Well I ain't that weak meself." butted in Benny not wanting to be left out and he pulled both his arms up, bending at the elbow to show off his muscles.

"Hmmm...... not bad at all." said Rashid as he squeezed the muscles of Benny's arms gently. "You two keep getting strong like this and soon I will be able to take you on as trainee Maguanacs."

Benny and Toby's eyes opened wide. "Yer really mean that Mr. Rashid?" asked Benny.

"If Master Quatre agrees then yes I will see that you are trained in the ways of the Maguanacs." replied Rashid with a twinkle in his eye.

"Cool!" said Toby as he began to bounce around again.

"Lets get these bags in the car shall we? Master Quatre will be down in a moment so we had better make sure everything is ready for us to leave." Rashid picked up a couple of the bags and headed out the door.

Toby and Benny picked up a couple of the lighter ones and followed him discussing the possibility of becoming trainees.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Heero went over the plan he had thought of last night again, it seemed to be their best option at this stage. Now all that remained was to see if Duo and Shane agreed with him.

"So what do ya think will be the best way to proceed Heero?" asked Duo as he fiddled with his braid.

"Hn. I think we should start out by checking with the government department that brought in the bodies. We need to speak with the persons involved and get their statements. We also need to view the autopsy reports. Also if we can talk to the people that found the bodies we may get something we can work with."

"Agreed." said Duo. "I also think we should get in touch with Andy and the rest of the street kids around the area where the kids went missin and see if they can help us out."

"Yes, that would be an excellent place to start." said Heero.

"Heero why don't you go speak with the authorities an Duo and I can round up the street kids and chat wiv them. Once we have anything we can meet back at the hotel and compare notes." offered Shane.

"Hn. That's what I was going to suggest."

Duo grinned and slapped Shane lightly on the back. "Good on ya Shane, it aint often someone beats Heero to the punch line."

Heero scowled at his koi but then lightened the look knowing Duo was only teasing him. "Baka!"

"Yup that's me all right..... But admit it koi.... ya love me just the way I am." Duo snickered as he batted his eyelashes.

Rolling his eyes in mock frustration he retaliated. "Someone has to keep you under control."

"Hmmmm...... I like it when ya in that dominant mood lover." Duo winked.

Shane laughed, "Geeze the way you two carry on anyone would think ya was married."

Duo cocked his head, "Now there's a good suggestion."

Heero growled.

Duo took on a hurt look and placed his hand over his heart then rolling his eyes in mock anguish he cried, "Oh Heero.... does that mean ya don't want ta make an honest man outta me? I shoulda known...... you only want me ta keep yer bed warm and provide you with an outlet for your frustrations......"

Shane could hardly control his mirth. Duo was so convincing in the role of scorned lover.

"Hn. It would be impossible to make an honest man out of you Duo."

"Why Heero.... ya cut me right to the core."

Heero reached for Duo and tugged the man into his lap. "An honest man no...... An honest lover.... now that's something I might be able to do something about." he whispered and before Duo could reply he kissed him long and deep.

Surfacing for air Duo stared at his koi. "I was only teasin ya Heero. I don't expect you to marry me."

"I know Duo but maybe when all this is over we can discuss it more." Heero was about to add to that when the radio crackled into life.

"Shuttle two zero one this is L2 control do you receive?"

Duo reluctantly got up and allowed Heero to take the controls once more but his eyes shone with a deeper understanding and his heart felt light.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~