Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ WaStElAnD ❯ PreVaRiCaToRs ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Welcome to the

WAStELAND by HatE DepT.

Ahhh I know….i totally need some maufakus to proof read my shit… so I'm callin out anyone who'd like to take the chance and proof read this shit..You'd get to be the first and dictate when all others can see it. Who wants some control and the fabu title EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR of the Dept. NicE no…yeah.

D: Dude, I could do it. Come on man.

HD: The hell you will you'd make it worse than what it is.

H: He can't read anyway let me.

HD: I don't hate this story that much yet. Shit you'd kill it and don't you say nothin Fei you'd turn this into the justice league or some shit. Quat would make it a soft porn all lovey dovey about that and Tro would just give it to Q. So, I got to take some aps now. Damn jackholes

D: Fuck you you're lucky as hell you got us.

HD: Yeah real lucky. Hn

.

Ch6 Prevaricators

A photo was held in front of me. I looked, trying to make sense of it for nothing more than a second. My mouth formed a silent. Shit.

"What are those Duo? Who designed them? Why are they there?" My hand met my head with force as it fell back against the chair. I forgot I built those. Well, I remembered building them, but it was right after the oxygen machines, before the gravitation machine. After building the Massive Grave, I kinda forgot about the laser cannons I mounted on the outside of the colony. There was some fucked up shit on earth before it evolved to homo sapiens so I figured we should have something to defend ourselves. I said about the same thing to Heero as explanation, the picture was pulled away from me. Did I mention, I was so fucked.

My posture had changed. Now my elbows rested on my knees, my hands on my head, and my eyes focused to the chains between my feet. Heero's voice was like a cold wave of reality in my ear.

"It wasn't me who made you my enemy." I closed my eyes. Why did I say all that shit out loud? If only I could think with my mouth closed. If my memory was better I mighta been able to save my own ass. I wanted to tell Zechs, fuck the lawyers now. I already sealed my fate. Seems kinda stupid right. Lasers on the Mars colony, how could they be a threat? I'll explain, since they could reach space, they could hit an asteroid and cause it to collide with earth effectively making me a terrorist. If they sprung this on Zechs he would have told the truth. I did design those. I didn't ask him if he wanted them just decided I didn't want to get eaten by what ever mutant shit we produced by fucking with the planet. Cause as you know, planets got ways of comin back and messin with ya. Whoever got him musta been good. I glared into the mirror walking over to it ignoring my reflection almost seeing them all behind it. I could barley breath over the betrayal.

"You feel better now you saved the world Quatre?" Violence raged in me like a starving vampire wanting to steal life. "Does Trowa make you feel like a man for it? Did he reassure you you were doing the right thing? You're so good at manipulation. Did you just ask Zechs or did you have to play like you actually cared about anything but yourself anymore." I walked over to the chair and threw it at the mirror. It bounced to the ground of course. I fell to my knees and kicked my legs out since it was the only way I could sit down with the stupid ankle cuffs on and laid staring at the ceiling. Waiting.

I closed my eyes hearing the door open. "Q, it's too late man. Ain't nothin you can say to make me forgive you. You crossed way to many lines. I wish you coulda got away from this shit. It's got you all fucked up. Heero. Heero's out to get Zechs. I don't know what his issue is, but his gonna make me go down for this."

"It's because we've always had a rivalry." I sat quick staring stupidly at Zechs. I glanced to the mirror. "It's amazing what money and a little clout can do."

"Not get me outta here though huh."

"No. Not get you out of here." Zechs bowed his head with a sigh. He looked at me with an enchanting half smile. I swear he could have told me. `I'm going to skin you alive' and I'd been all for it. Sober I'm telling ya I have less control over my thoughts. At least drunk I just don't have any.

Holy shit he kissed me earlier. My hand unconsciously went to my lips. Aw it was nice too. I thought then looked at Zechs who was grinning at me now. I dropped my hand and laughed. I didn't even know what else to do. I was all caught up. Zechs' head fell back and he joined me. Zechs calmed and kneeled in front of me.

"Manny wanted me to give you this." I squealed like a 12 year old at an *NSYNC concert as I grabbed the grime colored flask. The oil and dirt felt like home on my hands. I tipped it back just chugging the moon shine. Tears fell from my eyes from memories, situations, and the drink. I finally relented trying to kill myself in a gulp and pulled the flask from my mouth, putting it in my side pant pocket, panting and coughing. Zechs only shook his head.

"Hey if you were in my position you'd feel the same way." I choked out. I looked seriously at him. "I ain't gonna get outta here. There gonna make an example outta me. Heero wanted you, but will punish me to get at you. I'm goin to the prison colony for a long, long time man."

Zechs hand tilted up my chin making me meet his eyes. "I won't let him keep you."

"Zechs what's going on with you? Why are you doing this kinda thing now?" I question breathlessly as his face moved closer to mine. The hell was I questioning for. I wanted a piece of him, but I couldn't just take it. No, gotta question everything. Zechs pulled back and stared at me. The silence was starting to make my ears ring.

"Perhaps it's because now there is a threat to you being taken from me." He spoke so casually like the question didn't really matter and maybe it didn't. His hand had moved behind my head pulling me to his lips. I didn't fight it. It was way nicer to think about getting a piece of the platinum haired god. I was sporting a hard on as I thought of zechs bent over in front of me, moaning my name as I nailed his ass. No pun intended. My body moved on it's own as I pushed Zechs down. My mouth attacking him. My cock trying to push through his pants. He rolled me over easily since I was cuffed otherwise that wouldn't of happened.

He gave a laugh as he pulled his lips from mine. That sound made my whole body quiver under him. His hand trailed down my shirt to the rim of my pants, making quick work of the buttons. My back arched and I moaned when his hand ghosted over my penis. His mouth covered mine keeping the sound emanating form it muffled. I almost got off when his hand touched me. His hand was so smooth yet stroked me with purpose. His thumb ran over the head. His mouth moved from mine as my back arched and I took a deep breath in feeling it about to blow. Thought ceased, all muscles tensed.

I released the breath, my eyes opening in confusion. Instinct took over and I went for the aching organ. My hands were caught and I was dragged backwards, dropped and forgotten. I decided to start paying attention to my surrounding and not my pulsating rod. It was chaos. Trowa and Wufei were trying to hold Heero back. Spit was flying from his lips as he screamed at Zechs,who was just as red faced, vein popping mad. Quatre was taking to him, while he yelled back at Heero. I took the opportunity to button up the cause of all this, I was sure. I pulled out the flask drinking as I watched the interaction. Finally paying attention.

"You're on my territory now. Don't think you can buy everything here!" Heero screamed pulling Fei and Tro.

"What was between us ended with the war. Why can't you get over it." Zechs retorted. Pushing Quatre into the wall. Whoa, I had never seen Zechs this pissed and I had made him real mad a lot. It's hard trying to tell me what to do, wouldn't of guessed that. Heero got free of Tro and Fei. I was in motion before I even thought about it. Heero caught sight of me as I threw myself into him. He hit the wall and I crushed him into it. The whole room went still. I was out of it from the impact. Heero's eyes were aflame with blue motlen rage. He snarled as he pushed me back.

My head cracked against the tiled floor hard enough to black everything out for a second. I groaned as I looked at Heero. That fucker. He had his foot hooked on the chain to my feet ensuring I would go down hard since I was cuffed.

"Are you okay." Zechs was hovering worriedly.

"Get away from him." Heero's fist pushed Zechs from me. I slowly got up while to the left of me was nothing but yelling, screaming and fists hitting flesh. I stood using the wall. Tro and Wulfie were laid out. Quatre was standing back watching, like I, with no idea what to do. Heero had Zechs pinned, straddling him. One hand holding Zechs' shirt pulling him towards Heero the other yanked back ready to strike the stern proud face of Zechs.

"You won't get him back." The fist struck Zechs and pulled back for another hit. "I won't let you take him back." I flung my cuffs around Heero's arm holding the punch back from Zechs already swollen cheek. Sometimes I wish I thought before I did stuff like this. That was the only thought I had before Heero slammed me into the wall and screamed endlessly at me. I think the 20 minute spiel was all about how wrong it was for me to protect Zechs and let him touch me like that. I rolled my eyes, which got me slammed against the wall a few times throughout his speech.

He got all in my face. Oh that was so it. I head butted him and smirked as he stumbled back tripped over Zechs and sat stunned on the floor looking like he'd just found out people existed other than him. I rubbed my head where I had nailed him. It worked well cause I didn't have much up there, but it hurt me just as bad as him. Quatre was getting Trowa up, Fei was already standing looking between the three of us.

"Fei get Heero out of here. Obviously he can't handle himself appropriately." Heero was glaring jagged glass shards at me as Chang got him up and out. Zechs came up to where I was leaning on the wall. His hand reached for my face. I turned from him closing my eyes. "I'm ain't gonna be the trophy for you and Yuy's little game to see who's the shit." I growled.

The rest of them left. I sat contemplating the previous events drinking the rest of the flask letting the alcohol sooth away the truth. What a fuckin joke. So the way I had it so far was Relena wanted to check out the Mars colony since Zechs didn't so much fight the good fight during the war. Heero would jump on the opportunity to check up on his rival. Zechs didn't know the real intent till he got here and Q got some answers from him. They couldn't get shit on him since I built the weapons. To top it off I seemed to be ass deep in Zechs and Heero's battle to be the man. I just didn't want to think about this shit. I hate this damned planet.

"Duo...Duo." I cracked an eye and a yawn. Quatre was leaning close to me with a heart warming smile on his face. I pushed him away from me.

"Get out my face." I croaked in a sleep filled voice.

"I brought you some food. Your trial will start soon." Quatre said getting up and leaving. My head cracked against the wall as I grabbed the sandwich stuffing my face. Just great.

Heero came to drag me to this fake ass trial. It would be over quick.

"Hey, wanna stop for a drink." I asked as we walked over a pub in the glass walkway that lead into the capital building. Heero snorted in response. We were swarmed by reporters when we reached the door. I gave them a big smile, saluting them with my middle finger. Heero dragged me through pushing me into the courtroom.

"Lil Man, sup bro?" I yelled to the big burley man who was on the right of Zechs behind the table I assumed I'd be getting sentenced. Heero pushed me to the table. I went to Manny. "Thanks man, I just wish you had more." I said handing him his flask.

"Yeah so do I. You holdin up alright?" I bit down the sadness that threatened to consume me as he put a massive hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah." My voice was low and shaky.

"We did all we could Big D. I couldn't lie, but I think they'll see it right."

I looked over at Donny j. "It doesn't matter what you said. It never did. It was all an illusion to make the fuckin preventers look like they're fair." I looked over at Zechs who wouldn't chance a glance at me. Heero had givin him a nice shiner, but he still looked good as hell. "You got nothin to say to me."

"I've done all I can for you." He was all business as he seared a hole in the ground with his stare.

"Thought against the lawyers I see. Waste of money you know." Zechs looked up at me shock and anger on his face.

"No, the preventers prevented me from helping you in any way." I hated when I was in the wrong. So I blew it off.

"It wouldn't of mattered. It ain't like they coulda done anything against the preventers." My attention was drawn to the upraised judges platform as the familiar tap signaling the start of my sentence sounded. I couldn't hold the laugh. "`Ey Une how you been. I waved with my cuffed hands. Gonna crucify me for the cause." I half laughed.

Une didn't find it funny as she listed off the `crimes' I committed. I wasn't even paying attention. "How do you plead?" Une's authoritive voice boomed in the full room. TV cameras showing the whole thing.

I stood up behind my little desk. "How the fuck do ya think I plead?" I said flipping her off. She was still good at schooling her emotions. She acted as if I'd done nothing more than sneeze. I laughed. "I'll make it easy on ya. Guilty." I heard the sighs coming form behind me. I glanced at Heero who was sitting to the right of me at his own little table a slight rise of a smile on his lips. That mother fucker.

"For crimes against the peace of the Earth and Colonies and endangering the lives of countless others. I sentence Duo Maxwell to life on penial colony 187 with no chance of parole." I wasn't shocked, fact I pretty much new that was comin.

"No way." I heard Gabe breath and Harry was wailing. The courtroom filled with applause. I didn't really care. They think they can hold me in a penal colony, please I'd get outta that hunk a crap in like four hours. I sat down turning on Zechs and the rest. "When I get there give me five hours and come get me. It'll be easy to break out..." My thought trailed off as I heard a familiar voice.

"And he being who he is. I think it would be in the best interest of the Earth Colony Alliance if he was placed in the care of people who will be able to insure he doesn't escape. Therefore I feel that I and Wufei should be entrusted with him." I almost choked on my tongue. Zechs, Donny j and Manny were looking at Heero like he'd just tore his face off.

"Hee-man, how could you be such a fuck, man. We treated you like our own and you pull this shit."

"Gabe, love please sit down." Harry was pulling on the mechanic uniform Gabe still wore. Gabe batted Harry's hand away.

"Naw. No way I'm gonna stay quite bout this shit. Fuck you Hee-man. I'll take you down right here." Gabe jumped the railing and walked towards Heero, arms out still yelling at him. "Come on. Be a man or are you gonna arrest my ass too on some fucked up, made up charges. Hey maybe you could arrest me for being black and breathing. What do you think?"

Heero looked at me then Gabe. He held up his hand then tightened it into a fist. Gabe held up his fists and was taken down by three preventers. "Put him on the ship. Escort the others and launch it to L2. Their promise was met." Heero had a triumphant look on his face as he turned to Une.

"It is agreed Maxwell will serve out his sentence with the two of you."

"No!" I yelled as I fell across my desk over acting like a wife at her estranged husband's, that she murdered, funeral. I was mixed between laughing and crying. I went with laughing as I was pulled up by my braid by Heero. I didn't even have the energy to be mad about the braid pulling.

"You can go back to your colony Zechs. There's nothing left for you to do here." Heero's voice held a winning tone. Zechs stood seething with hate.

"You never know when to quit. I hope you will see how wrong you are before it's too late." He looked to me. His hand cupping my cheek. "It is my turn to apologize." I was searching his eyes. Waiting for him to be like syke, this is all a joke. I was still trying to absorb all that had happened. Zech dropped his hand bowed to me, turned, and walked away. His hair brushing along my face as he turned. It smelled like the ocean. He always smelled like that. I hadn't noticed till I watched the silhouette fade.

I went where Heero lead still in a daze. This was so unfair. He sat me on a bench where I spaced on a wall. "What the hell was that Heero?" Wufei growled.

"He would have escaped the colony 187. This is the only way we can be sure he doesn't get out." Heero explained.

"Now we have to babysit Maxwell. I gave that up when the war ended. Look at him. He is nothing more than a worthless retch. What is he going to do with us?"

What was I gonna do here. Trapped with Heero and Chang day in and out. Stuck on this rut of a hole I gave my life to save. I gave the wall a malicious stare. I rather have chanced the colony. I would of been any ones bitch, just not Yuy's. Things happened so quick. I tried to laugh as my eyes filled with unwanted water. I always dreamed of spending my life with Yuy. I closed my eyes forcing the water out. That's all I'd let go in front of him.

"Get up." Heero commanded. I sat there trying to hold my self together. "I said get up."He yanked me by the arm. I got up glaring at him. "You're crying." He breathed. Something akin to shock on his face.

"Sorry not all of us are as twisted as you. What do you expect me to do when you take my whole life from me. You want me to hug and kiss you tell you I love you and thanks so much for taking me off the second place I called home since the war. You took my last house from me how fitting you do it again. You think you're the only person worth anything and you're not shit. Fuck you Yuy. I swear to God I'm gonna kill you before I go back to Mars."

Yuy shoved me into the booking room. Gotta love life's fucked up twists. I thought as I was printed, scanned, and collared. My wrists looked like shit. They cleaned them up before placing the bands over them. At least my legs were free. That's a word I'd have to stop using. Free. I couldn't hold back the sigh. No one in the place would make eye contact with me. They all must have known that their jobs were saved because of me being forced to take a dive.

"What's with the bands and the fuckin dog collar." I asked to anyone in general.

"It's to make sure you don't try and escape." Heero stated. I put my hand on the two finger thick metal ring. It was tight on my neck. I couldn't even get a finger under it. The wrist bands matched the collar. It's all about accessorising. I snorted at my own thought. "It was actually manufactured using one of you're ideas. There is a thread in the middle of the bands that loads with your home area. If you take a step out of your home area your body will be pumped full of poison. You have two minutes to correct the error or it will no longer matter."

"Like my cuffs, huh?" I looked at the bands on my wrist. They were