Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ WaStElAnD ❯ DiVeRgEnCe ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

WeLComE To ThE

WaStELaNd by Hate Dept.

Sup maufakus? Back again and sleepy as fuck. Ah shit yeah the warnings are pointless so fuck it right. Yeah. I got nothin tonight, it all went in this ass fuck story. Heh.

D: Shut your Lien ass up you don't do shit for no one but yourself

HD: The fuck you talkin to bitch

H: You ass fuck

HD: Shut you dick ass up Yuy

H: Why don't ya come over here and make me.

HD: uuhh Hey Duo, you wanna be a intern again.

D: Shit am I getting paid?

HD: Sure

D: Hell yeah, what do I do first

HD: Go put your dick in Yuy's mouth to shut his bitch ass up.

D: Hehehe…You got it boss.

CH 10: DiVerGenCe

"Aw the suspense is killin me. Can't ya just get it over with quick?" I said to the mirror. "Oh wait, preventers never do the shit quick. My bad." The door open. I was surprised to see Zechs enter with Heero shadowing him. Heero split off to the side to rest in the corner. He leaned against it putting a foot on the wall and crossing his arms, while his head dropped. I understood the sign. He was here just in case, meaning this wasn't going to turn out pretty.

"You're still here?" I know, stupid question to ask when the guys standing in front of me. I'm never aware of the obvious.

Zechs was looking down at me with his hands held behind his back. The little emotion that lie on his face made me aware why his hands were held so. I watched his lips part and wished I was deaf.

"I wanted to be the one to tell you this, so you would have no doubts that I indeed did what the others would have told you. I'm sure you are aware charges of homicide, aggravated assault, auto theft, resisting arrest, six counts of assault on officers, reckless driving, breaking and entering, and attempted escape are being pressed upon you." My head dropped and I chuckled. Man it didn't seem like much until I heard it all together. Of course I couldn't keep quiet.

"Yeah, I also did a gas and go in Heero's car. Probably should add that shit too." I said looking back to Zechs who had a small smile on his face.

"I'm sure Heero will note that also and another charge of theft will be added to your list." The anger crossed my face and left with a sigh as I focused to the rip in my pants.

"You know Zechs, it ain't like it really fuckin matters. Shit I think the homicide and assaulting officers is gonna fuck me more in the long run. There's that aggravated assault charge too. Ha let me guess, sweet, sweet Lena huh?"

"Don't blame others for your mistakes Duo." Zechs said as he crouched down in front of me making me look at him. "What made you believe I would actually help you, especially when the last time I saw you and Mr. Yuy together, you seemed to rather enjoy his company." The anger stayed on my face this time.

"I already fuckin told you Yuy planed that shit. I wasn't even conscious when he started suckin on me. I couldn't not enjoy it." Zechs didn't seem to be listening to me. "I ain't even gonna waste any more breathe on you man. You ain't worth my time ya aristocratic bitch. Just fuckin mad cause you can't get what you want." I tore away the placid business face Zechs wore and opened the gate to Zechs' rage. His lips thinned as his hand pulled back. "Go head Zechs. I ain't gonna block ya."

Heero grabbed Zechs' arm before it could gain motion. Zechs' face reddened in his tide of anger. He looked back at Yuy and I watched him calm. He closed his eyes breathing deeply.

"Is it true Yuy?" He asked as he stood, no evidence that his emotions had taken him over.

"No. He instigated the actions that took place." I have never seen anyone lie as good as Yuy, if I didn't know the truth I'd a believed him. I did know the truth though.

"You fuckin lien piece of shit. The fuck it was me!" Heero was glowering down at me. "Fuck you, you lien ass bitch." I said as I spit in his face only to be cracked in the left side of my jaw a half second later. My head turned to the side and mouth filled with blood from the impact of my teeth into my cheek. I blinked stupidly as I cracked my jaw back into place.

"Heero, you're suppose to be in here to stop me from such acts, not hit him yourself." I heard Zechs say next to me. I turned to them, able to catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. A long string of red tinted drool hung from my lip. My teeth covered in a red glaze as I smiled. Zechs had a hand on Heero's chest, Heero's attention was still focused on me.

"Why don't we go speak with Lady Une now? You can return after that." Zechs said leading Heero to the door. He stopped in the doorway looking back at me. "After I've finished with Lady Une, I will return to give you my last goodbye Duo."

"Naw, don't. This ain't the last time you're gonna see my ass Zechs. No matter what you think, I will make it back to My colony." Zechs gave a snorting laugh as he closed the door. I was starting to understand what made me so stupid. All these damn hits to the head. My jaw was fucking killing me.

"I fucking hate this planet!" I yelled to my situation. Both hands were handcuffed to the metal posts for the seat back and I could barley touch my fingers together, meaning I wouldn't be able to pick the locks. The chair was metal meaning I couldn't break it, but I could step over the back of the chair and have it in front of me. Maybe I could take down the door with it, but then I'd have to try and escape with a chair handcuffed in front of me. It'd make it real hard to drive. I had awhile so I sat down on the floor and laid the chair in front of me. I needed an actual plan this time.

I swear I was just resting my eyes. My neck could no longer support my head as it fell against the chair. I didn't even know I was tired. Ha, no wonder I was gonna think of a plan. Psht, me think.

I felt a shake and sat up but couldn't even open an eye. I think I mumbled something about beer in my pants before my head went down again and cracked against the chair. I rocked back to a sitting position and woke up quick when the cuff bit into my wrist as I tried to raise it to rub the new found ache.

"What the fuck was that for?" I said still not fully aware of anything. I pulled my hands up, dragging the chair towards my head with them. I got a hand to the offending area and wacked it on the back rest when I pulled away from the soothing hand.

"Aw, come on." I moaned knowing better than to touch the pulsating bump. "This is cruel and unusual punishment."

"You didn't try to escape." I looked to the voice that was crouched next to me.

"I was tryin to think about a plan before you woke me from my contemplations Yuy."

"You were snoring."

"No, I was creatively thinking and conserving energy for my...my"

"You were sleeping." Heero finished for me. I yawned in response, wishing I could stretch.

"So." I said moving my tongue around my mouth tasting the stale taste of sleep and old blood in it.

"Have you had any contact with anyone outside the preventers or Relena Peacecraft's home?" Heero's voice took on a stern tone as he stared unblinkingly waiting for my answer.

"Uh, dude you know I jus woke up an shit." I squeezed my eye lids together as they objected at being opened too long. "No, not that I remember."

"Are you sure Duo? No one between the woods and the mansion?" I slowly blinked my eyes open.

"Oh wait, yeah there was that chick,. Aw damn dude she was awesome, man. Shit we were chillin talkin bout some jams. Aw, it was sweet."

"Who was she? What did you say? Where were you?" Heero wasn't relenting. I was shocked there wasn't a bright ass light on me as he asked.

"I don't know her name. She never told me. I didn't really say anything. She just hooked me up with a ride." Heero's hand rubbed over his face. He held a paper up to my face.

"Is that her?" His voice was full of frustration. I looked at the picture a smile taking over my features.

"Hell yeah that's her. Why's she in the pap....er?" My words drifted to the atmosphere as I saw the bigger picture above it and the headline. It was a close up on my face and it wasn't the good side. A nice profile of me looking pathetic. The headline that preceded the picture wasn't much better.

`Another Victim in the Preventers Attempts to Keep the ECA Peaceful.' I wasn't able to read anything else of the article or get her name before Heero dropped the paper from my view

"Of all the people you get in a car with it has to be Lily Drackin." Heero said her name like it was a curse.

"That's her name. Lily Drackin. It fits. What's so wrong with her?" Heero slumped to the floor sitting next to me looking at the ceiling.

"Other than the fact she is syndicated in every news organization in the ECA, she also is the number one enemy of the preventers. She's done enough research on the case and what little you told her helped her make a convincing article against our work. She has been attack us since the day we reopened." Heero turned to the door as it opened.

"We can't let this be printed. It is injustice to all our work. Did you read the things she wrote of us. She called you a morbid sociopath and me a high-strung old world loyalist. Urg. It's defamation. It's injustice."

"Drackin is on the op-ed page. She can say what she wants Chang."

"She paints Duo to be some kind of Saint." Wufei was baring his teeth at me.

"Anyone else talked bad about?" Hey I was lovin it.

"Just Zechs. She wrote he was a coward hiding in his sisters fading glory." Heero said and I had to laugh.

"She also wrote that you had found new ways to not only abuse your position, but now your prisoners." Zechs was in the door way challenging Yuy with his words. Yuy was on his feet by the last word.

"Wasn't this all just another way for you to betray all those that put their trust in you." Yuy countered.

"I would say it was the same for you, but you would have to have someone trust you." Zechs retorted.

"I didn't read that." Wufei cut in looking through the article.

"At least I never left anyone behind." Heero growled.

"You never had anyone to leave behind, they always left you first and came to me." Zechs said moving towards Heero. My stupid ass just sat between the two still cuffed to the damn chair. I thought of saying something, but I really didn't need to be dragged into this shit.

"He won't make that mistake again." Heero's voice was dangerously low. How is it I don't got to say a damn thing and yet still get dragged into shit.

"He just did. He was the one who came to me and"

"You're the one who rejected him." Heero cut Zechs off.

"I'm all he knows anymore. He wants nothing to do with you." Zechs face was taking on a red tint.

"You were all he knew." Heero's tongue peeked out to run over his lips. "But now I know more of him then you will ever." I couldn't help the wide eyed laugh that came from me by Heero's underlying message.

"Aw snap." I sputtered trying to hold in the laugh. I got a hold of myself quick when I realized the room was quiet. I looked up to see Heero and Zechs both looking at me.

"Didn't mean to interrupt. Go head, it was just gettin interestin." My eyes switched between the two who were still looking at me. Okay so it was more of a rabid tear your throat out look each was giving me. I was starting to get real uncomfortable.

"Uh, you left off with Heero sayin"

"I know what Yuy said." Zechs snapped at me.

"Don't attack him because you are losing your battle." Heero voice turned smug.

"You would say I attack him. I'm not the one who wanted him executed for his crimes."

"Wha?" My voice a little high pitched at Zechs new information.

"I couldn't of had the order carried out if it wasn't for your last charge Marquis."

"The fuck?" I looked to Heero.

"It was a decision made in anger. I would not have gone through with it Duo." Heero said to me void of emotion.

"The article was the only thing that saved you. If Une had not had the paper, you're death certificate would have been printed."

I shook my head as I gave a half laugh in disbelief, licking the side of my lip. I slowly got up using the chair for support.

"You...Y-you mother fuckers!" I snarled swinging the chair at them. "You gonna take my life with a decision made in fuckin anger. I'll show you fuckin anger!" Yuy ducked, the chair just grazing his hair.

"And what are you working with him now, or am I just played out!" I screamed as Zechs fell out of the way from the up swing of the chair. "Am I too fuckin damaged now Zechs!" I howled as I brought the chair down on his fear frozen form. We were close enough to the door that I looked up to the yell and saw the inevitable before it happened. I couldn't stop the chair before it crashed into Trowa's chest.

"What the fuck are you doing you ass fuck!" I screamed in Trowa's face as he rolled off of Zechs holding his chest.

"Relena would have you dead for harming her brother." Trowa wheezed. I could hear fluid filling his lung. Dammit. "No matter what the situation." He finished with a cough. I could see the blood that coated his hand from the cough for an instant before I was pushed down on the chair.

Let me tell ya, having the bottom corner of a chair shoved in your stomach while your head is smashed on the floor ain't fun. It was kinda of a nice position with Heero behind me, well if I could breathe and the bruise on the right side of my face wasn't having such a close encounter with the floor.

"How many times have the two of you been like that?" Zechs asked snidely.

"This is not the time for our rivalry Zechs. You and Wufei get Trowa out of here and some metical attention asap." I heard the others move and leave.

"Did you just fuckin say asap? Afuckinsap. Dude it's A.S.A.P. you don't fuckin say it like a word. Fuckin asap. Dude that's the stupid shit I have ever heard. Damn asap."

"Duo, you should be concerned about many more things other then my words."

"Yeah especially when your saying asap."

Heero sighed as he got off of me. I rolled off the chair to my ass. Heero undid the cuffs from the chair hooked them on my wrists.

"So you think two pair of cuffs will hold me?"

"No, but you have no where to escape too anymore." I opened my mouth to argue as he took the chair from the room, but closed it knowing he was right. I really had nothing left. I watched the door close and turned my head to the mirror. I stared at my swollen bruised face. My lip was cut open and puffy. I had a new bruise on the left side of my face.

I smiled at my reflection. I could barley recognize myself anymore. I closed my eyes felling a warmth run down my cheek. I touched my fingers to it opening my eyes to see clear liquid on them. I rubbed the salty water between my fingers amazed it wasn't blood. I looked back to the mirror. To see the shining streaks on my face. My smile wilted like all my dreams as I looked up to the florescent light.

"Nothing changes. Nothing ever changes." I mumbled to myself as I returned my vision to darkness. I heard someone enter and felt their presence behind me.

"Duo are you alright?" It was Quatre.

"Such a strange thing to ask me when I almost killed your boyfriend." I reverted my eyes to the mirror and saw Quatre's head fall along with the hand that was meant to comfort me. I was happy he didn't touch me. I didn't want to be touched. I just wanted to be alone. That's the way I was always going to be. Alone.

"He new what he was doing. It was his choice. You weren't aiming for him." Quatre's eyes sparkled with his emotion as he met my eyes in the mirror.

"No. It doesn't matter though. The more of you I take out the higher my chances are of leaving this planet. Look at me Quatre. Really look. Do you honestly believe I will survive another week here if things stay the way they are?"

"No, but things are changing Duo. We all are going to watch you. Wufei and Heero are going to move to Trowa and I"s estate. You will stay there instead. It won't be like it was with Heero anymore."

"Quatre, Trowa requested to see you."

"He's up already. Thanks for the message Yuy. Duo you'll see it will be different."

"Nothing changes. Nothing ever changes." I turned to Heero. He walked to me and crouched in front of me. His hand brushed were he hit me in the left side of the face. Kudos to me I didn't even flinch.

"Still defiant. It never leaves your eyes. You had the same look during the war." He leaned in closer tilting his head. I didn't move. Didn't even react when his lips touched mine. His tongue slipped into my mouth. My eyes were filled with the blurred darkness of his hair, while my head filled with emptiness. He leaned into me trying to force my body backwards. I brought my hands to his chest and pushed him back with force enough to send him halfway across the room. I stood up as he studied me. I stared straight ahead. Heero stood up and walked into my line of sight. He walked to me stopping just in front of me.

"What do you want from me?" I stated my voice bland.

"Everything."

"Just what I wanted to hear." I growled as I ran into him turning him and forcing him up against the wall. It was hard to pin him being hand cuffed, but I used my elbows to dig into his arms and keep them there. My hands wrapped in his hair as I crushed his face into the wall. I pushed my growing erection against his posterior.

"Is this what you wanted. Is this the everything." My words a malicious growl. Heero's body shook under me. His laugh echoed in the room. Okay, now I was positive Yuy was fucking insane. I dropped my guard at his brash laughter. He was enjoying it.

That's all it took. A half a second in lacks judgement and the tables were turned. Heero's body smashed mine into the wall. I was easily pinned with my hands digging into my stomach. Heero used his feet to kick mine open. He rubbed himself against me.

"No, this is." His voice a sensual whisper of torture in my ear. His hand reached around my body to go for the buttons of my pants. I was still trying to catch up on how I got on the wrong end of my sick intent. His hand slid into my pants slowly pushing them down. Inch by non consensual inch.

"What do you think Zechs will do when he finds me deep inside you?" A cold sweat broke over my body at his viral words. I stared at the wall as my mind filled with convoluted thought, spinning into a vortex of dread as his hands exposed more of my ass.

"Don't be scared Duo. It's what you always wanted, isn't it?" His words repeated in the vortex that was thought. Was it?

"What the fuck are you doing Yuy!" Wufei yelled as the burden that was Yuy was pulled from me. I hiked up my pants and turned to where Yuy shoved Fei off him. I ran at Yuy. He anticipated my move and pushed me into the mirror. I slammed into it and fell to the floor. I rolled to my back and held the gun I had lifted from Yuy before he pushed me at him. I cocked it making both of them look down at me. I liked the look I had of Yuy's wide eyes just above the barrel.

"Duo. Put the gun down." I glanced at Chang who had his gun aimed at me. I looked back to Heero who was smirking at me. Tempting me to pull the trigger my finger lay steady on.

"Lower your gun Wufei. If he wants to take the shot let him. If he thinks this will free him, by all means, let him dictate his own future." I let all the breath out of me as I met Yuy's eyes.

"Isn't it?" I whispered as the weight of my finger set the gun to use. Heero's smirk widened to a smile. Wufei sighed out a breath as the gun fell from my hands to clank on the floor.

"I knew you would take the shot." Heero snorted as he picked up the gun in front of me. My head replayed the sound from the gun, an empty click. I couldn't make up my mind to laugh or cry and I didn't have the energy to cry. So I settled with an every five second exasperated mix. He wasn't taking any chances with me. If I were in his position I would've done the same thing.

I got to my knees and looked up at Heero. He grinned down on me sadistically. I wanted to beat the smirk off his face as I snarled at him. The left side of my head went numb and the world turned black.

"I thought he was going to do something irrational." I heard Wufei state as I figured out what had happened when my face hit the ground. Wufei can kick really hard.

I didn't figure I was out long, though it was impossible to tell time in this place. I was still on the floor only now I was alone. I rolled over staring at the light wishing for death to come and bury me alive. It was a wish as empty as my soul. After all, I was Shinigami. I was the God of death and couldn't even kill myself.

I reached in my pocket and pulled out a safety pin I had pinned in it. Don't ask why, it's just something I did in all my pants. Never knew when you'll need one. I laid back and picked the cuffs to waste time. It only took five minutes to get them off. I rubbed my wrists out of habit after freeing myself.

I put my hands behind my head and closed my eyes. I definitely needed some healing rest. Pain wasn't affecting me too much anymore. It was like time. Something that came and went throughout the day. It's amazing what the body can come to tolerate.

I was yanked roughly to my feet, dragged out of the room, and down the hall. I saw nothing but the back of Heero's head the whole way as my feet attempted to find ground. He shoved me into the corner of the elevator effectively knocking the breath out of me as I slumped to my ass.

I thought to ask Heero what his problem was, but by his brooding stance I figured I shouldn't unless I wanted to take another hit. The elevator stopped and Heero grabbed me by my neck and pushed me into the parking garage. I stumbled over my feet and fell on the concrete. Heero pulled me up by a belt loop on my pants and shoved me again, which resulted in me going down again. This was pretty much how we walked till I got up close and personal with the van that brought me here. Heero pulled me back and slammed me into the van again before he opened the door and through me in.

"You don't have to be so ruff on him Heero." Quatre said from the passenger seat as Heero got in and Wufei started the van.

"Hn." Heero grunted in response as he glowered at me where I lay on the carpeted floor. He leaned down to me so only I would hear him.

"You're lucky they are here." I met Heero's words unflinchingly, though it was less a threat and more a reality. Heero doesn't do threats he won't make good on.

"Nothing you do will make me submit to you. I'm not afraid of you Yuy. You are nothing to me anymore. Nothing." I hissed the last word at him through clenched teeth. Heero's body tensed at my words.

"Heero there are some bandages and stuff back there. Retreat and wrap his feet and his hand. Oh and the cuts on his face." Heero turned to Quatre's voice. I tried to hold myself back. I was exhausted, but when the opportunity arises why waste it. Heero turned back to take my fist in the right side of his face. He wasn't ready for it so it knocked him off balance. I capitalized on his weakness and palmed his head to slam it repeatedly on the side of the van. After the forth hit he finally was able to get a hand on me to push me off him. Before either of us could make a move Quatre was between us.

"Heero, go to the front with Wufei now." There was no question in Quatre's words only command. Heero seemed torn for a moment before Quatre pushed him to the front. Quatre turned on me.

"Open your mouth." I raised an eyebrow at him. "Do it." It was hard to disobey Quatre when he had such authority in his voice, so I didn't. He put some huge ass horse pill in my mouth that I swallowed some how.

"What the hell was that?"

"Take this one and I'll tell you." He said putting the pill in my open mouth. I forced it down and looked at Quatre expectantly.

"Tranquillizers."

"Yeah that's just what I need Q. Now I can't even fight you guys."

"That was the point." Chang said with annoyance from the drivers seat.

"Now just lay back and relax, while I retreat your wounds. Okay Duo." Quatre's voice lost all it's command and fell into a soft soothing murmur. I sighed as I lay back. I didn't feel as threatened by Quatre. I couldn't be this relaxed with the others. I trusted Quatre not to have any alternate motives. It was amazing I could actually trust someone at this point.

By the time Quatre moved to clean and bandage my hand I was feeling the tranquilizers. My blinking was unsynchronized and my mind a cavernous void.

"You got to sit up Duo so I can treat the cuts on your face." I tried to move with Quatre's pull and couldn't get my muscles to work.

"Allah, you think for a guy who can drink so much tranquilizers wouldn't effect him like this." Quatre grumbled as he tried to pull me up again. I smiled dumbly at him. His words barley making sense in my head.

"Heero get back here and behind him. Push him up and hold him there. He's just dead weight right now." Quatre sighed. I felt my body being pushed up.

"Mmm. I'm movin. Ha." I slurred barley able to keep my eyes open as I was sat upright. I felt the hands leave me and my I was struck by a falling feeling before the hands repositioned themselves back on me.

"I said you'll have to hold him." I heard the irritated sigh behind me and felt the hands let go. I fell against a strong warm body. I rested my head on Heero's shoulder and my arms fell from my legs to lay on his outstretched ones that rested next to mine.

I felt my head sliding down his shoulder, the rest of my body started following suit as I started to fall asleep. Strong hands caught me and righted me.

"Duo you have to keep your head up." Heero's voice was a deep hum in my ears as my head went to it's previous position. Heero's hand righted it again and stayed under my chin to keep it the way Quatre requested.

"I'mmm tryin. It'ssso hard." My speech was getting deformed as the full dose of tranqs kicked in. I didn't even feel Quatre clean my face.

"Now you can go to sleep Duo." Quatre smiled as he shut the med kit and moved to the front seat.

"You're going to leave me back here with him?" Heero voice rumbled next to my ear.

*****and We're ThrougH***

HD: holy hell this thing is way to fucking long

D: Yeah it is ch 4 would have been a good end. You know fuck all this go back and end it before Heero and Fei come in

H: I will shoot you in the fuckin head to do that shit hd

HD: the fuck you will jackhole

D: I can shut him up again if you want. Hehe

H: He ain't shutin nothin up with that little ass thing. Jus add some brissles to it and I could brush my teeth

HD: Aw snap. Hehe thas some funny as shit. Ha duo got punked

D: hey I ain't ever had no complants, maybe if Heero didn't have so many dicks in his mouth he'd remember which ones mine.

HD: ahaha aw hell naw.

H: Shit I ain't as bad as Hd all that fucker does is suck on..oooff…

HD: (holdin bat jus wacked Heero in the gut wit) You better watch what you talkin other wise we'll see if ya can deep throat this bat.

D: now thas some funny ass…ow shit..

HD: Oh sorry watch out I'm gonna throw the bat

D: yeah at my head fuck.