Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ WaStElAnD ❯ PaNiK ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

WelCome to The

WaStELAnD by Hate Dept.

Ahh so yeah I ain't got to all ya alls reviews so `ere I go… good thing that one maufaku sent me here cause that other fuckin shit hole booted me from their system ahahah yeah I guess I'm just too damn much… so read all ya can…cause god only knows I may get booted off this one too..heheh then I'd just have to write a real story and get the shit published…hehe so anyways….

SessHoUmaRuStRuLuV…eh thanks yo…yeah I like Duo with a little fuck you or a lot of it…it ain't done yet

HaTe DePt…Dude you're a fuckin ass…fuck sleep and quite reviewin my shit jackhole

PriSCeL..heh thanks for the heads up there…yeah well I guess I truly am an ass…that's a fuckin shock huh…but I got that shit on for ya now…sorry bout that

CaTh NyE…ThaNkS foR the ProPs It'S stUff likE thAt, ThaT KeePs ME GoIn, WeLl It'S AcTuALlY AlLthE CrAzy AsS iDeaS thAt KeePs ME GoIn…AnyFucKeNWay..ThanKS anD TheY aLl GoT aWayS tO Go anD I DoN't ThiNk I'm GoNNa StOp AnyTimE sOoN… heh

g0dd3ZzI3…..You GoT IT MauFaku..i'lL KeeP oN RoLliN OuT thE WoRDs IF ya KeEp ReaDin….

Yeah slackin lack a mother…thanks ta Charlie Fo RiDin My asS to GeT thiS FucKin ChAp OuT….Ey I WaS oN VACATION hehe…..not RealLy JuS lAzY….FucKiT

D: dude you are so lazy

HD: Yeah I am

H: That's an understatement.

VINCENT (FF7): PANIK (gothly pulling his hand across his face)

D: Oh my Goth….

GOHAN (DBZ): Damn right you best panic cause I know you stole my pink baby T that says hottie in big sparkley letters. Oh my god it is so fucking me. anyway bitch you ain't notin

H: What the fuck are you talking about?

GOHAN: I'm talkin bout you steelin my baby T bitch, shit I know you stupid an all thinkin you hot mmmhmm..

D: Dude, you are so fuckin goth.

VINCENT: Ex-ile (now using the claw for the goth hand)

HD: oh, I need a drink…moving on

Ch 12 PaNiK (yeah I spell it like that on purpose…per vincent's request…hehe)

"Next time you'll be to busy dodging my shots." I countered taking a swig and emptying the bottle. "Well, this conversation is so stimulating, but I'm otta drink an feelin pretty fuckin wasted."

I stood up and fell towards the window leaning my upper body over the sill. So, I was completely wasted not pretty wasted I noticed as I laid there for a little while.

"Aw dude, I could use a hand here...think I'm gonna barf if I stay like this any longer." I mumbled as my mouth filled with saliva and I started drooling. Heero lifted my feet up and shoved me through the window, landing me on my face. I was happy to have that piece of wood out of my wine filled gut. Damn I was wasted and the carpet was soft.

That was the last thought I remembered having before I woke up on the floor in some completely white and gold room. Of all the things I feared now, it was the color white...damn catholic breading.

"What the fuck?" I murmured to myself out loud before my cheek laid back on the floor. I was hurting.

"Are you okay Duo?" My eyes didn't even open to Quatre's words.

"If okay constitutes seein double. Well, then I'm su-fuckin-perb." I cackled as Quatre walked over to me and helped me up. I moaned, a long loud sound, to show what a bad idea getting up was. If I was nauseous I didn't notice over the throbbing in my head. Man, I think having a concussion hurt less than being hung on wine.

"Aw man, I'm diein." I groaned as Quatre sat me on the couch.

"I'll get you some water." I grabbed his wrist before he could walk away from me.

"No way Q. You got me with that shit last time. I'll get myself something." I said using his arm to pull me up and leaning my head on his shoulder as I got accustomed to the pulsating. I pushed him in front of me.

"Lead the way massa." Quatre opened his mouth to try and defend himself and gave up knowing it wouldn't work. I followed him not paying attention to where I was going with my hand on my head covering an eye. It was easier to walk straight with only one in use. My mouth was hanging open as I felt my stomach churning. My other hand went to it as I hunched following Quatre slowly. I puffed out my cheeks in a sigh of my discomfort.

"You have no one to blame but yourself Duo. Don't expect me to pity you." Quatre said as we finally reached the kitchen. I went straight for the fridge.

"Heh. Pity. From you guys? Psht, of course not. That's a human emotion." I popped a beer open turning to Quatre who rolled his eyes.

"And that's suppose to help you?" He asked irritated.

"Look what I have to deal with." I nodded my head at him. "How else do you expect me to survive?"

"I'm not dealing with this again." Wufei had snuck in on the other side of me. We both eyed each other with contempt.

"Then go away." I whispered. Wufei knocked the beer out of my hand shattering it on the ground. I looked at him unamused by his attempt to piss me off. Shit, the thing was pretty much gone anyway.

"Whatever man." I said bumping by him to go to the cellar.

"And where do you think you're going?" He growled placing a hand on my shoulder. I stopped glaring at the door in front of me.

"To the dungeon, where I belong." Sarcasm dripped off each letter. I shrugged off Wufei's as I descended into my new hang out space. It was hard to get my stomach to accept the wine, but after a bottle it was going down like water again. I stayed down there most the day finding a drain to relieve myself in when the time called for it. I only went upstairs when I knew all the others were asleep or gone. I moved a pillow and blanket down there feeling at home with the mess of empty bottles and the stench of spilled booze.

The others pretty much let me be for a few days. They may have come and checked on me when I was passed out, which was an on and off thing. It was a nice haze I was living in. I hadn't seen any of them, well that I remembered in about a week I had assumed.

I heard steps coming towards the room. I didn't know what time it was, but I was lit as fuck. I watched the door open and the feet walk in. They were bare and ruff looking. It had to be cold walking on the floor. I knew from the times I passed out on it.

"Duo." My head rolled up to meet the cobalt.

"Sup money?" I laughed. Heero crouched down in front of my outstretched legs as I rested against one of the fuller wine racks. I really liked the darker stuff, but as I got drunk, red, white, it didn't matter as long as it was going down my throat.

"How are you doing?"

"How you doin?" I grinned. Heero scowled at me. "What?"

"I'm serious Duo."

"That's your problem." I said flipping him off while taking a drink.

"What's my problem?" He said sitting down across from me. Most people would be nervous by his unwavering stare, but I was used to the scrutiny of his eyes.

"I don't know Heero. What is your fuckin problem?" I shrugged looking lost at him. "I never did figure that out."

"Zechs is on his way here."

"What?" I looked confused at him with the sudden change in subject.

"Zechs is on his way."

"Yeah, I heard ya."

"Then why did you ask if you already knew."

"Man, you really know how to kill a buzz." I said leaning my head back on the wine rack taking more of the divine liquid down. Heero was glaring at me. I rolled my eyes finishing the bottle and opening another I had resting next to me.

"How many have you drank today?" He asked.

"When's he getting here?" It was my turn to change the subject.

"In a couple of days. How many have you drank."

"Why's he coming?"

"Relena asked him too. How many?"

"Relentless aren't you. I don't know. I don't even know when days start and end or even how long I've been down here." I explained, rocking the bottle back and forth on the ground.

"Seven days. It's 21:41 right now."

"You need to let that shit go man."

"Hn?" Heero raised an eyebrow.

"Dude, war's over. The shit ended like fuckin six years ago. Grow up man. Just say it's fuckin 9:41 or is that too damn complicated?" I said sighing into the bottle before I tipped it back.

"It's 45 now." He said straight faced.

"Oh, you gotta be fuckin kiddin me. Don't you gotta take yer ass ta bed little boy." I snorted pulling another swig from the bottle.

"And you wonder why you get hit." Heero grumbled. My focus snapped back to him. My eyebrows furrowed as I looked at him with a mock smile, unable to believe he just said that.

"What." It was less question and more a demand he explain himself. I leaned off the rack bringing in my knees incase I felt the need to get up. I gripped the bottle neck in a backwards hold so it could be used for malicious intent.

"I said, that is why you get hit." Heero was looking hard at me as my leg got maddening jump to it. Heero put a hand on my knee to stop the bouncing.

"Do you think we like doing this to you?" His voice was the same old monotone.

"You? Yeah." I said with a shake of my head for emphases. Heero squeezed my knee making me take him seriously with the bit of pain.

"No, we don't. But you...you can't make anything easy on us. You have to fight us the whole way. We kept you from the prison colony because we thought it would be easier for you here." It took all my energy not to snap on him, but I was going to hear him out cause I was gonna make damn sure he heard my ass out.

"Yet all you do is run from us. You make us hit you. You just can't follow anyone's orders. You were like that in the war too. You could never help the team it was always what you needed to do." I know my face was red with effort. He was going to get the biggest fuckin snap.

"You just can't understand that we aren't you enemies Duo." Heero stopped. His hand slid from my leg as he stared in my eyes.

"You done?" That was about the last calm thing I was going to say as Heero nodded. I leaned my arms around my legs getting closer to him. My left hand holding the bottle as the right helped with my talking.

"Listen you fucker. Where the fuck you get me not helping the god damned team. As I remember it, you always had the fuckin solo missions. You wanted to save the word all by your damn self and let us pick up the pieces. So fuck that load of shit." I stopped to take a breath.

"And what the fuck you think I do, hold your fists out and ram my damn face into `em. I make you motherfuckers hit me. Hell naw. And the fuckin prison colony. Oh yeah, big help there. You think that shithole could hold my ass. You did all this to fuckin help me. Yeah, it was a real big fuckin help when you wanted me put to death." I had to stop for a minute otherwise I knew I would hit Yuy. I looked up at the ceiling biting my lip. My head fell and I looked calmly at him, though I had a fine shake running through me.

"Believe what you want Yuy, but know I will fight you till I'm off your world." Heero and I were glaring at each other. For once, I knew exactly what he was thinking for I was thinking the same. Hoping the other would make a move. Wishing to beat our ideas into the other until we felt the same.

Neither of us was giving. I took a drink from the bottle not letting my eyes leave Heero's. It was like some sick staring contest, but the first one to look away would get a boot to the head. It's amazing how a child's game changes with age.

"So, we just gonna do this all night?"

"You won't last that long." Heero stated.

"Your right. I don't like company." I snarled at him kicking my foot out, which he caught easily. I knew he would, but one of us had to do it and I was really getting sick of having someone around me.

He twisted my foot, which in turn twisted my body so I was laying on my stomach next to the wine rack. I got situated and dumped some wine in my mouth sighing out a drink.

"All right, I give. Now leave me alone." Heero held my foot, putting pressure on my ankle by facing my toes towards the other leg. It wasn't painful yet, but definitely had potential.

"We were having a bonding conversation." He said adding a bit more of the pressure and slightly tapping that potential.

"Is this the forcing of punishment I always make you do. Maybe I shouldn't give in." I groaned. Heero let go of my foot and I rolled to my back staring up into the scowl of death Heero wore.

"Don't be scared Heero. I'm pretty much healed, so I guess it's time for a good beating huh?" I said propping myself up on an elbow and finishing the wine.

"I can't talk to you when your like this." Heero turned from me.

"Ha. You talk. Now that's a fuckin joke." I laughed. Heero stopped and looked over his shoulder.

"Your just a worthless drunk. There's no point to your life anyway." Heero said darkly. I sat up positioning the bottle in my hand. I watched his hand reach for the door and launched it. The bottle shattered on the back of Yuy's skull. My mouth spread into a sick smile of spite as Yuy fell against the door and slid down to the ground.

"Worthless. Shit. I can knock your ass out drunk as fuck and what." I said laying back down, contented in my recent actions. I passed out with a huge smile on my face.

I felt my body shaking. "Duo. Get up. Duo." I opened my eyes pushing the other away from me.

"Jesus Q, what the fuck? This place better be burning down if you gonna wake me up like that." I stated as I sat up rubbing my head.

"What happened down here?" I heard Wufei ask. I looked to his voice and noticed him crouched next to a body, then the blood and glass on the floor. I was shocked for a minute before it all came back. I brought my hand to my head scratching it, loosening more hairs from the unraveling braid.

"Nothing." I snickered. Wufei was glaring at me, while holding a rag to Heero's head. I looked at Fei with my arms held out like I didn't have the faintest how it happened. I looked up at Quatre who was standing next to me.

"Maybe he has that shit where you just fall asleep out of no where. You know uh...Narcolepsy. Yeah, and he musta fell on a bottle." I couldn't stop the chuckle that took over my body. It stopped as I caught Wufei's hands around my throat and I fell back on the floor with him on top of me.

"What did you do to him you bastard?" I choked in a breath through Wufei's grip.

"What Fei, you got a `erro complex." I would have laughed if any air could be expelled from my body, but instead I went for the suffocating smile.

Quatre pulled Wufei's fingers from my throat. I gave a gruff laugh rubbing away Wufei's grip. I didn't cough anymore after being choked. I had to wonder if that was a bad thing or if the fact that I ultimately didn't give a fuck was.

Everyone turned to Heero as he moaned sitting up holding his head. I smiled at him giving him a wave. He looked at the hand that rubbed his had and back to me. He didn't look happy to see me.

"Quatre. Chang. Grab him and meet me in the kitchen. I'm going to get Trowa and we are going to discuss the how to deal with him." Heero's voice was gruff from sleep and anger. Damn, and everything was going so good till Yuy had to come down here. Wufei yanked me up by the arm. I pushed him off me.

"Dude I can fuckin walk." I grumbled as I gabbed a couple bottles of wine from the rack as I left. I heard Wufei snort behind me. I ignored him walking down the hall to the stairs. I saw Heero leaning on the wall before the stairs with his head down. I stopped letting Wufei and Quatre pass me to check on him.

"I'm fine. Just got dizzy for a moment." My face scrunched in withheld laughter. I had to bow my head and turn away so the others couldn't see my twisted enjoyment. I heard the three of them head up the stairs and laughed silently to myself. Once composed I headed up. I stretched as I reached the top with a yawn. I felt a hand on my chest. I looked down to see Heero.

"Real funny Duo." His lips curled up at the sides as his elbow extended. I have to wonder why it's always when stuff like that happens time slows enough for you to recognize the outcome. I mean, why can't it just happen quick?

I reached my hands to grab Yuy's, but they were occupied by wine. I had time to debate dropping them, though I used it to analyze the best way to take the impact. I knew no matter what I did the shit was going to kill. It was only like ten steps, but even ten hurts when it ain't your feet hitting it.

I tucked my chin to my chest as my back cracked into the wood. I guess I was lucky the wood stairs held up to my weight, though it may have been less painful if they would of gave. The top of my head cracked into a stair as my legs came over my head. I brought the bottles to my chest guarding them with my arms. I put most my weight on the right foot and brought the left leg in giving me a side roll, otherwise I was sure my head would have cracked on the rock floor at the bottom.

I moaned as I rolled off the last stair and sprawled out on my back, both bottles of wine still intact and my head a little softer on top. I heard the pounding steps of the others followed by their yells to Heero asking what happened. I sat up slowly trying to hear what Heero would say.

"The baka fell." Leave it to Heero and his stellar genius to come up with something so brilliant and riveting. I bet the others believed him though. I had to wonder if it was one of them in my position, would I believe what he told me? I opened a bottle of wine taking in my injuries and pushing the thought away knowing the answer. I took a drink.

"Now that's what I'm talkin about." I said as I stood and made my way up the stairs, light on my left leg. I could already feel the muscle bruise forming on my left thigh and a couple where my back brutally kissed the stairs. I couldn't wait till Zechs got here, at least Yuy'd have someone else to torment.

I stopped as I got towards to top waiting for Heero to move back. He held out his arm stepping to the side giving a mock bow. Trowa and Wufei were walking into the dinning room assuming I was fine since I made it back up. Quatre was asking if I was okay. I ignored him to hold the glare with Heero. He fell instep behind me when I passed him. I brushed Quatre's supportive hand off my shoulder.

"Dude, I'm fine. Come on, if I can handle rolling a car, I think I can manage rolling down a few steps." I grinned drinking from the bottle. "Plus, I got some good pain killers." I said shaking the bottle.

Trowa and Wufei were already sitting on the right side of the table facing each other. Heero brushed past me to take the head of seat between the two and Quatre took his residence next to Trowa. I leaned on the wall to the right of where Heero was sitting not wanting to sit by any of the ignorant asses.

"Duo. Sit down." Wufei said nodding to the seat next to him.

"Naw. I rather stand. I'm the topic of discussion with no say in the outcome." I smirked taking a drink.

"Zechs will be here in two days." Heero started.

"I don't understand why he's coming back after the way he left. It's not like he's going to help Duo." Quatre said glancing at me.

"Zechs informed me that he was having problems with some of the workers when he returned and Relena told him to bring them to earth." My ears perked up at Heero's statement. I couldn't stop the knowing nod from taking over my head. Hell yeah. Gabe said he was going to make Zechs' life hell when he came back. Guess he wasn't lyin.

"What are you smiling about Maxwell?" Wufei growled. He was the only one who had me in view to notice such reactions.

"Ain't shit." I said dumping the liquor in my mouth. Maybe I'd get to see some of them again. Guess they actually felt guilty about everything that went down. It's funny how I thought the four that sat in front of me would fight for me no matter what the result, when actually it was some guys from L2. I mean the four in front of me fought by my side. We killed together, saved each other countless times, yet it's a group of guys I sit around, drink, and fix shit with that stand up for me.

I looked over at the silent group as the watched me. "What?"

"You seemed lost in thought there." Heero said. I knew I shouldn't, but I had to.

"Yeah. I was just thinkin how funny it is that drunk ass mechanics know more about justice then four soldier boys."

"What." Wufei snapped, standing up, slamming his hands palm down on the table.

"It's funny, you try and hold up a meaningless value that you yourself destroyed." My voice gaining force as I pushed off the wall.

"You dare say I would destroy that which defines my life." Wufei seemed appalled at the very notion as he stepped around the table to bring are confrontation closer.

"What do you think holding me prisoner is? If my life is such an injustice, so is yours. That makes you a hypocrisy to your own belief." I watched Wufei's face twitch with his anger.

"How dare you compare me to you. I had a meaning for what I did. I wasn't the one who tried to destroy this world." I rolled my eyes, shaking my head as I looked to the ceiling at Wufei's words. I stepped away from the fuming Chinese man and leaned back against the wall.

"Just go back to living in your ignorant world with your disintegrating dream." I said returning to the bottle.

"Wufei, he's trying to get a rise out of you." I heard Heero say as he put Wufei back in his seat.

"Not like he's one to talk about living in ignorance." Wufei snorted. "He's the one who always has a bottle in his hand." I glared at Wufei knowing if no one else was here we'd be having a bit of one on one. Me kicking his ass to translate.

"What does it matter if Zechs comes here?" Trowa asked unaffected by anything as usual.

"We can't have Duo acting like he is. This is his punishment and he's taking it like a vacation." I kept my face blank at Heero's words. Though in my mind I was shoving the wine bottle I was chugging on into his eye socket and breaking it off in his brain.

"I don't think he's taking it like a vacation Heero." Quatre said.

"Look at him. All he does is drink and longue around. When he was with Heero and I he actually worked."

"Your right Wufei, but he tried to kill himself when he was with you two." Trowa added on a dark note. I quietly set down the empty bottle liking the conversation that was rapidly turning into an argument.

"Wufei does have a point. His drinking is getting out of hand." I popped open the other bottle of wine to accent Quatre's statement.

"True, but he is dealing with a lot. He has nothing here for him. This is not his place anymore."

"What, are you defending him Trowa?"

"No Wufei. I'm just saying that we all know what it's like to be alone."

"But he's not alone Trowa. He has us." Quatre said pulling on the others arm. Trowa shook his head.

"No, we are the ones who are punishing him for something completely..."

"Enough." Heero's voice held command that no one could dispute. "Things are going to change. First, two people will watch him at all times. I don't care how it works, but we will no longer leave him alone or with only one other person. Recent actions have proven it could be fatal to underestimate him." Heero said rubbing his head.

"He's not aloud in the cellar anymore. Have Rashid and the others lock it up. Finally, I want everyone to carry cuffs with them. If he gets unruly, lock him down. Would any of you like to add anything?" My head cracked against the wall. Heero was getting really good at making my life a living hell.

"I don't understand why anything has to change. If you would of.."

"Trowa it's not about understanding. It's about doing what you're told." Heero said. "Anyone else?"

Everyone was silent. My attention was on the second empty bottle. I set it down quietly as I crossed my arms over my chest trying to ignore the growing irritation.

"Do you have anything to add Duo?" Heero said and I could her the triumph there. I looked at Heero.

"There's nothing I can say." I left them going to raid the cellar. The hand grabbed my arm before I reached the stairs.

"I can't let you go down there Duo." I turned back to Trowa.

"Do you always do what he tells you or just now?" I asked leaning on the counter.

"We do what we have to." Quatre explained coming up behind Trowa. Trowa looked away from me as the Arabian took his hand.

"You were right Tro. I am alone. I got no where now. I can't go back. I can't stay here. I can't even start again." Trowa looked up at me. We held each others gaze for awhile sharing some odd understanding. Trowa slipped his hand away from Quatre's and went into the cellar. Quatre looked for the open door to me.

Quatre said nothing to me as we waited for Trowa. My eyes were steady on the door to the dinning room, waiting for Heero to pop in and fuck everything up. Trowa had a weakness for me. I really thought it would've been Quatre, but it seems Trowa didn't like anyone feeling like he used to. He came up the stairs with four bottles and handed them to me.

"That's all you're going to get. If you need more, you're going to have to ask Heero. Come on Quatre." Trowa said as he dragged the other out of the kitchen.

"But what about what Heero said. We can't leave Duo." Quatre whined trying to pull away from Trowa.

"We'll start doing it tomorrow. Just let him have on last night. " I heard the two voices fade into whispers while they walked through the large house.

"Well, guess I should get it done quick tonight if this is all I got." I pulled open the first bottle. I stood going through the four as fast as I could considering it was wine. It only took me about two hours to get though three. The fourth I was sipping since I was fully loaded.

I slid to the floor leaning on the island with the wine bottle between my legs getting the bobble head. Not sure if I was ready to sleep or drink more. I rubbed my eyes and took a drink as I became aware of voices in the kitchen.

"He's not in the cellar. Is he with Trowa and Quatre?"

"No. Trowa said he let him have tonight for himself, while they were doing the same." Wufei voice was filled with disgust. I couldn't stop myself from laughing out loud at what I assumed Wufei saw. I slowed my laughter to look up at my new irrate audience.

"Is this all he does anymore?" Wufei questioned snidely.

"No. Sometimes I run when I'm not too drunk." I snickered. Heero kicked the bottle over between my legs. I watched the red liquid spill over the floor.

"Aw dude, that was like half full." My words were a slur of a liquor filled haven.

"You don't need anymore." Heero kneeled down in front of me trying to look me in the eyes, but my vision was swaying too much for me to keep focus. I had to process his words for a minute.

"Heh. You could be right." I said as I tried to get up and fell on my side. "But that doesn't mean I don't want anymore." I laughed.

"This is ridiculous." Wufei sputtered.

"Chang, I don't need your help with him tonight. He is no threat."

"If he was like this last night and could hit you with a bottle, by no means am I going to leave you alone with him."

"He was much more coherent last night." Heero said giving the other a look of dismissal.

"Good. I have no patients for people who degrade themselves in such a way." Wufei rummbled as he left.

"Yeah. Well you're stupid too." I mumbled to Wufei as I sat back up though he was already gone. I felt Heero pulling me up. I looked at him as I attempted to get my feet under me.

"You have to get up before the wine soaks into your pants." I nodded my head at him as I gripped the counter to keep me on my feet. I started to fall forward and Heero caught me. I laughed drooling on his shoulder.

"Fuck man. I'm wasted." Heero held me back from him studying me.

"Are you?" I closed my eyes. The darkness spun around me. I rubbed my bottom lip with my teeth.

"Yep." I gave a lopsided grin to Heero. "Been awhile since I lost feeling in my lips." Heero stepped closer to me and my knee gave making me fall into him. He wasn't ready for it at his proximity and I took him down with me landing on top of him. I could hear his heart thumping in my ear as I cackled unable to lift my head. I got a hold of myself and rolled off him.

"Ah, sorry bout that man." Heero was already standing over me.

"Baka." He grunted rubbing his head.

"Yeah. You know yer gonna have ta help me up right." Heero snorted holding out a hand to me. I grabbed it and he attempted to get me up, but in my stupor his pull only spun me on the tile floor. I heard him sigh behind me as his arms came under my armpits and he hiked me up to my feet.

"Uhn...my rooms all the way up stairs." I whined. Heero didn't say anything as we stumbled, well I stumbled severely making him follow suit since he was supporting me, down the hall.

He opened a door and led me in. He didn't turn on the lights, which was good cause I wasn't about light. He dumped me on the bed. I crawled up it until I found a pillow and snuggled my head into it closing my eyes. I opened them quick and pushed myself up flipping my ass down on the bed.

"What's wrong?" Heero asked blandly.

"Whoa, got the fuckin spins when I close my eyes. I'm fuckin wasted." I murmured.

"Can't you just ignore them and go to sleep." Heero was getting irritated.

"Naw way man. I gotta wait for em to pass other wise I'll be bowin down."

"How much time?"

"I don't know usually I'm doin something and just pass out. Do you got any video games?" I said turning to where Heero was laying next to me.

"No."

"Anything broke I could fix or take apart?"

"No."

"Shit. Ain't there somethin I can do?" Heero just sighed next to me. "Dude, why you laying next to me?"

"Because it's my bed."

"Ah. Why ain't I in my room?"

"Because you're to drunk to walk up stairs."

"Ha. Yeah I probably couldn't. Fuck I'm wasted." I said with a slight laugh. "Uh...so what's everyone else doin?"

Heero sat up. "Go to sleep." He said trying to push me down on the bed. The world spun with a nauseating attempt.

"Dude, I'm tellin ya, if you don't want me pukin all over ya, you better let me up." Heero let go of me and I sat up. The spinning slowed as I sighed. "Give me something to do and I'll leave ya alone."

"I have nothing for you to do." I groaned putting my head in my hand. "Would water help?"

"Aw yeah... water." I said crawled towards Heero. I couldn't really gage distance in the dark. I stopped inches from his face. "Sup dude? That would be sweet."

It took me a second to realize what was going on. Heero's lips were on mine and his tongue in my mouth. My body was falling to the bed with his covering it. His hand was in my hair, while the other was running up my side. His other hand joined in the removal of my shirt. He quickly pulled his off after mine.

"Yuy. What are y..." His mouth was back on mine.

….I'm an asshole. Asshole. Asshole eeeyo….

HD: shit are gohan and Heero still fighting about gohan's baby T

D: naw Heero just got his ass laid out by that fuckin queen

VINCENT: How much further, into your sweet cacoon. PANIK. (got the goth lean going)

HD: shit he's still here.

D: seems that way. All he does is quote Diary of Dreams songs…

GOHAN: Did you steal my baby T. Shit you think yer hotter than me. Please bitch. Uew not with that nappy ass hair.

D: dude baby T's are gay

GOHAN: that's only cause you ain't got a body hot enough to wear em okoi

VINCENT: Humiliation first…

H: What is this gothic ass doing here?

VINCENT: (jumpig in front of Heero doing some mysterious goth wave of the hands in Heero's face.) PANIK?

HD: don't even fuckin ask. I ain't got a damn clue what's going on. Heh…..