Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ WaStElAnD ❯ PaSsIoNLesS ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

And I welcOme Ya OnCe aGaiN to the

WASTELAND by Hate Dept…

Holy fuck this shit's been taking me a MinuTe…I had to get this MotheR out though cause I know it's BEEN way To FucKin Long…busy with Shit,….so anyfuckinway….

TurTle_FiRe…I'm all about disarray…despear just kinda sneeks up…ah fuck it as long as I've infected with this then it's all good…

PrIsCeL…Hell yeah the shit's all types of fucked up and good….the way I see it is ya gotta hater everyone at least once heh….hey and it's good to know that I can cause pass on the excess cusing…heh yeah it's all fuckin good…shit is sweet…..and know it's mass swaring in this chap too…liket that's a fuckin shock…

WhiTe DesTinY…The WaiT IS finAllY oVer….heh..

D: Dude if that baby T wearing mother fucker comes near me again I'm gonna fuckin snap…..

H: I rather deal with that guy then this one….

VINCENT: Oh, everyone will fall again. (goth dancing around Heero.)

HD: Heh, at least now he's singing Bella Morte

H: this fucker has been hanging around me like this for a god damned month…HD do something with him.

HD: whoa don't look at me bud, I ain't got shit to do with it…

D: Hey, at least he ain't bad lookin. Shit I'll take his ass.

H: the fuck you will…

HD: Someone help me…

Ch 13 PaSsIoNLesS

His hand rubbed along my stomach as his body moved against mine. If I could have thought clearly I probably would have wondered what the hell was going on, but I wasn't thinking.

His mouth left mine and I lost speech as his tongue and teeth ran up my neck. My ear filled with the sound of his lips, breath, and tongue. Filling my mind with his desperation or was it mine. His mouth moved down my chest. His teeth indenting my nipples. I couldn't help the loud groan that left my mouth as my toes curled and my body aroused.

His tongue traced paths along my stomach dipping under the waste of my pants. Chills of anticipation ran through me. He undid the buttons keeping his tongue tracing his progress. He yanked off my pants and quickly lost his. He was back on me. I groaned again at the friction of our bodies pressed together. I felt his hand slide between my legs to the small entrance. I felt him slowly slide a finger in. It slid in easily like he had already lubed it.

I moaned as he played in there. He slid the next in, finding the spots that made me react. The third entered and I noticed he was only watching me. Enjoying the ways I moved. He removed his hand and I sighed missing the feel. He rolled me on my stomach. His body came fully over mine. I opened my eyes.

My head wasn't connecting right. It was like some faceless entity was giving me a release. I felt the head slide in and my body tensed from the pain. He pushed until he was engulfed by my warmth. I felt his body lay against mine.

"Relax Duo." My head swam in a sea of red wine.

"Heero?" I wasn't sure it was really him or if I was adding what I wanted to something unattainable.

"Yeah." He groaned as he started moving in and out of my body, kissing along my shoulder. I couldn't help the moans that escaped me as he worked. My teeth bit into the pillow with ever touch to the prostate. I couldn't hold it as my head fell back. He turned it to the side catching my mouth in his as my body tensed and pushed all thought into a white pool on the sheets.

He pulled out of me and rolled me over. He was in a push up position above me. He laid against me taking my mouth in his letting me take his weight.

"Is your head still spinning?" I rubbed my hand over my eyes. I had fragmented thoughts that together would make some startling discovery, but apart were random. I was thinking; just got a good one off, I'm still fuckin wasted, Heero's laying on me naked, I really need to sleep, and I just had some damn good sex.

"Oh yeah. I'm bouta ass out." Heero slid off me and pulled me next to him placing my head on his chest and wrapping a possessive arm around me. I just wanted to sleep, which came within nanoseconds.

My eyes cracked open, the world still a multicolored blur. I stretched out pushing my face away from the pillows and rolling to my back. I froze. Two things were very wrong. One, I was in some room I ain't never seen before and two, I had sex with someone last night. I slowly scanned the room and knew who's it was. It was drab and plain, only the bare necessities. It was smaller than mine and only had one small window. It was setup in the same fashion though. With the bathroom, closet, and exit all in the same places. So I had one issue dealt with. I knew I was in Heero's room.

Now for the other. There were only four potential candidates in the house, but for some reason my gut told me I already knew who it was. I closed my eyes shaking my head not even wanting to solve that mystery. I fell to my back on the bed.

"How wasted was I last night?" I mumbled to myself trying to rub the stupidity off my face. "Pretty fuckin wasted, jackass." I answered. I sat up with intent. I had to get out of here. I jumped into my pants my fingers trying to hastily fasten all the buttons. I finished, grabbing my shirt and boxers from the floor and turning towards the door.

"Duo." I halted my escape at the sound of Heero's voice. My foot hovering above the floor. My face was scrunched and eyes closed in indecision. I could do this. My foot hit the ground and I turned to Heero who was standing in the bathroom door with a towel around his waist. I through my arm behind my head half laughing at my nervousness and keeping my eyes closed so I wouldn't have to meet his. I just wanted to get out of there.

"Ey, sup Yuy? Man, I was really trashed last night huh? Yeah, I don't remember what happened at all. Heh, That's booze for ya though. Yeah. So. Uh. I should probably get to my room. I bet the others are wondering where I am. Don't wanna have `em thinkin I escaped. Cause I didn't. I was just sleepin here. So. Uh. Guess I should go then." I was babbling like a dumb shit. Just shut up and go, I mentally commanded myself. My hand reached the handle.

"Wait. The others already know you're in here and you can't be unsupervised." My head dropped to the side and I got the `doh' face as I heard him behind me getting dressed. Just my luck. If I had the patients I would've explained to him the stipulations of a one night stand, but of course that'd be like explaining the meaning of life to a dying man. Damn me for getting totally shit faced last night. I make the biggest mistake and it has to supervise me for the day. Can't just get a moment alone to sulk in my embarrassment. Don't even get to have a dramatic outburst of unparalleled proportions. Oh no, I gotta hold it all in and pretend it's all okay.

Heero's hand fell on my shoulder and I had to repress the urge to gag as I opened the door. I stepped to the side in the hall letting him lead the way. For some reason I was real uncomfortable having him behind me.

"Man I need a drink." I sighed, bowing my head as I followed Yuy.

"Not today Duo, instead you're sanding the deck." Heero said as he walked into the kitchen.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I said dryly, staying in the doorway. Heero went to Wufei who handed him a glass of coffee. They talked between each other, then both glanced at me and laughed. Oh, I really needed a drink.

"Fuck this shit. I'm goin to take a shower." I said with a snort turning down the hall and going to the stairs grumbling to myself the whole way to my room. Sand a deck. What the hell was Yuy thinking. As big as this place was the deck would be the size of a trailer. I opened the door to my room attempting to hold in the accumulating rage. My foot caught the corner of the door and I kicked it closed.

My head snapped around when the satisfying slam never came. Wufei was holding his cup of coffee in one hand and the door in the other. Heero was behind him taking a sip of the steaming liquid. I looked at Wufei with a raised eyebrow.

"Orders. You can't be left alone. Two people all the time."

"So what, you guys gonna shower with me too." I said turning form them and going in the bathroom.

"That's not my kind of invitation, but after last night. I guess you might want Heero to join you." Wufei said with arrogance. I turned on Chang desperately trying to hold my control.

"You're fuckin funny Fei. Real fuckin funny." My hand hit the bottom of his coffee cup with the last words, making the scalding liquid cover the front of him. I through my head back cackling as I turned for the bathroom. Big mistake when ya piss Fei off.

I stubbled back from the yank of my braid. Wufei's left arm came around my neck, while his right and yanked the braid even harder. I could feel the cooling liquid on my back as tight as it was pressed against Wufei. Oh and you know I had to feed the raging flame.

"What Fei you wanna piece too?" I couldn't keep the grin from my face.

"I don't care what all you fags do, but don't ever categorize myself with your lot." Wufei growled. I spun out of his grip and grabbed him by the shirt, pulling his face to me.

"Who you callin a faggot?" I lessened my grip on him and that cocky grin took my face again. "Yo Fei, we all know you ain't nothin but queer bait." I said with a chuckle disregarding his reddening face as I finally made it into the bathroom and got to slam a door. Ah simple pleasures.

I slid the pants off stepping into the shower. I let the water beat on my back as I closed my eyes leaning my head on my arm, which rested on the wall. I let out a groan of utter disdain at the thoughts circling in my head. Well, part of it was from the pounding headache and churning stomach, the rest was the thoughts.

"And now I understand why they call me a fuckin baka." I grumbled to myself beginning the sterile scrub down. People have bitched about me taking some long ass showers, but let me tell ya I was definitely testing Quatre and Trowa's water heater. I swear I must of been in there for at least an hour and a half. Heero's sent was a bitch to scrub off.

I finally crawled out when I heard Heero pounding on the door and the end of a some threat of him coming in there if I didn't shut the water off. I really didn't want him coming in. Sometimes compliance is the only savior.

I toweled of the mass of loose hair and grabbed the biggest towel I could to wrap around my waste. I wrapped it as tight as possible around more of my chest then waste and made sure the towel was almost at my ankles. I opened the door going straight for the closet. I don't think I had ever had such a keen focus on anything before the closet. All my surroundings lost to me before I got to slam another door.

I sighed in relief once I was shielded by the door. I knew I was acting dramatic about the whole thing, but it was dramatic. I mean I just got fucked by the guy who ruined my life and was so fuckin full of his damn self he thought he did me a fuckin favor in destroying it. This is the guy who stole my life from me and tortured me for living it. Ever since I came to his fuckin planet my life had been fucked and then I just rolled over for him. Like oh hey, you're a total dick and ya really kicked the shit outta me a couple times, so for that why don't ya get one off in me. Don't worry I'll be enjoying it with you.

My hands clenched and unclenched at my sides as I my mind processed recent events. I really couldn't blame it on the booze, it did take a little part of it, but I remembered that even when I thought it was someone other than Yuy I was with, he was the one I imagined.

My fist cracked into the wall on my right and I went on a rampage of destruction in the closet. I tore apart shirts and jeans, each like tissue paper in my fever. Shoes collided with walls and the door as did I in my crashing fury. Chaos ensude for what felt like seconds to me. I heaved in air looking down at the destruction I had caused and laughed at how it resembled my life.

The towels had been destroyed in my mayhem, but I felt on the verge of calmness. I heard the door open and the calmness I had nearly obtained dissipated by Heero's entrance. I knew it had to be him. Wufei would have been louder. I locked my hands into fists waiting so long for him to come closer.

"You alright?" He asked, if you could ever convert his monotone into question.

"What do you think? I'm standing naked in a fuckin closet." I spat through gritted teeth.

"I assumed as much." Heero said. He was right on my back. I had missed his move closer, distracted by my own voice. I went to turn and swing on him. Give my anger to the just receiver. I never made the turn. My eyes went black by the unexpected connection of the heel of Heero's palm on the back of my neck.

Scenes crossed through my mind while I was out. I remembered the first day I walked into that pit. A fuckin Mars colony my ass. It was a big metal box on a planet. No oxygen, no gravity, and a bunch of guys welding odd shit together. I don't think they were even building anything, just putting metal together where they thought it should be. Everyone was still sleeping on the supply ships.

I stayed with Zechs for the first few months, just visiting the mass welding sight to get a look at where it was and what he wanted it to be. I remember getting drunk with him a lot during that time. It was like the man that fought in the war had digressed into some little kid with a dream. We talked of designs and maintenance that had to be completed before anyone could live in it. I finally had met the true man behind the names. He wasn't a Peacecraft, but he wasn't Marquis anymore either.

Harry was the first of the clan I ran into from my time with Zechs, needless to say he took a quick liking to me. When Zechs would pass out on me early, which he always did the damn lightweight, Harry would keep serving up the liquor and I kept up the drinking. He was so obsessed with Gabe back then. He'd known Gabe from L2, but was too scared he'd turn Harry down that he'd never said a word to him. Needless to say on one of my binges I killed that and found Gabe, not that I remembered it.

I did remember Gabe telling Manny and I the story. It was about a year later that I actually heard about it. The day after I brought the two together Zechs and I broke off since I had to start building all the machinery. Gabe, Manny, and I had worked together, but in the beginning there was a lot less drinking and more trying to make it a comfortable, well tolerable, place to live. Then the damn Mass Grave happened and it killed the rest of the first year for me. Even Lil Man rarely saw me. It took a long ass time to get that machine up. After that the crew was formed and of course Donny j was sitting in on the conversation, not like he needed to be since he and Gabe were sharing a room then.

"Yo, boy was so tore up just busted in the door like he damn owned the place." Lil Man was already laughing that laugh you couldn't stop from joining. I punched him in the shoulder for it.

"Gabe, if you're gonna tell it you better tell it right. Duo didn't so much bust in the door as he fell into it and started yelling at it for being in his, and I quote, `stupid fuckin way ya jackwhore." Donny j had to add and as if Lil Man wasn't laughing hard enough already. No, after that I watched Lil Man shed some tears at my expense, though I was too.

"Ha, yeah man that was some funny ass shit. But, heh, anyway. So Donny j goes to get the door and Big D's ass just hits the motherfuckin floor. I'm tellin ya, this boy was so fuckin wasted. Aw Lil Man, you totally missed that shit." Gabe ended unable to go on from the chuckled that caught him.

"Manny it gets better trust me." Donny j gave a smirk before going on. "What does Big D say but, `Who moved that fuckin wall. Yo I was leanin on it. Go get your own.' Lil Man I'm tellin you. Me and Gabe didn't know what was going on or who the hell this kid was." Donny j was out of the story from laughter.

"Hell yeah. Me and Donny j thought this was some fucked up joke, specially when Harry came in trying to grab Big D and tellin us to ignore him he's jus all types of fucked. Like we couldn't see that shit. But yo, no matter what Big D did it wasn't as funny as Harry's face when Big D busted out his feelings for me."

"I have to agree with Gabe, that was some funny shit." Donovan started. "Dude Big D just went off when Harry was trying to grab him. He was like, `Ey `arry, yo I'm jus tryin to find this Gabe maufuku ya wanna get with so bad. Come on man. Ya gotta tell him ya wanna hit it. Dude if he's straight will kick him in the face and make him gay. Shit, if ya love him so much ya gotta go for it even if he turns ya down at least ya can say ya tried." The worst thing about Donovan telling it was he did a real good impression of me wasted. I mean like on the money good.

"Yeah, I felt sorry for you Donny j. After that shit Harry and I hooked up and Donny j was in charge of gettin Big D back to his room and you know how tough that is Lil Man." Gabe snorted.

Manny brought his big arm around my neck laughing the whole time. "Naw way boys, I jus make `im crash at my place."

Manny's soothing voice faded to echos as I opened my eyes and the smile that was on my face waned as reality set in. I closed my eyes hopping I could get back to that place, but it was just another fading memory. I guess it was better that way. The sooner I forgot Zechs was anything more than a traitor the better.

I got off the floor and swayed enough that I had to put a hand on the closet wall to keep me up. I walked from the remnants of my break down towards the bathroom where I knew a full pair of pants were.

"Duo. I bought you some clothes." I turned my head to where that small voice came from.

"What the hell you doing here?" My anger was apparent in every word. Quatre was trying to keep his cool as he picked up the clothes and brought them to me.

"You needed new clothes anyway since Zechs is going to be here soon. Well not here. We're going to Relena's." Quatre walked towards me holding out the clothes. I watched him unable to even get that cheesy ass grin that saved me during the war from his scrutiny.

I looked him up and down in disgust before I spoke. "Just drop them."

Quatre stared at me as if I were joking. One look at me and he knew there was no joke to my words. I wasn't really that mad at Q, but he was just under Wufei in my list of fuckers. He did as I asked and walked towards the door.

"So why didn't Tro bring me my clothes? Ya know he's the only one out of you worthless bastards I can stand." The evil grin took my face unapparent to Quatre. I knew it would hurt Quatre to hear how I felt towards him.

"There's no reason for you to say that to me. I was just..." I turned to Quatre who had his back to me searching for an excuse to cover himself.

"You were just following the majority. It's amazing your dad would leave any business to you. Oh wait, he really didn't have to many options since he offed himself." Quatre turned on me with tear filled eyes. "Your acting needs work." I said coldly.

I watched a tear fall from Quatre's eye before he turned and ran from my room. Every ounce of sympathy I had for them had disappeared with my dream. It really wasn't so bad in Trowa and Quatre's house, until I remembered how much better it was when I had my own life.

"Dictation will make even the most serving soul hope for death." I said as I finished dressing in the black docker pants and black dress shirt, which I didn't bother to tuck. I stood up turning to the presence at the door.

"You didn't have to say that to him."

"I know Tro, but I really hate being sober around you guys." I grinned as Trowa dropped his head. "You know I ain't gonna stay here much longer. I'm gonna make a go for Zechs when he gets here." I watched Trowa shake his head.

"Yeah I know you are Duo, but I'm not the only one suspecting it." It was my turn to nod my head at his words.

"I figured. Even though." Trowa looked up at me as I spoke. "I either make it to that ship or one of you will have to take the shot. Either way I won't be here anymore."

"You're hoping one of us will kill you." Trowa said with a snort shaking his head again.

"Hell yeah. At least that way I'll ruin one of your lives in my death."

"I wish I could change things Duo." Trowa said falling serious.

"Don't waste a wish on me. Save it for Quatre. Hope he doesn't pull that trigger. I know as well as you if he does he won't bounce back." I smirked.

"None of us would." Trowa said. I smiled holding my hand out in a gun and aiming it at Trowa pretending to pull the trigger to hit him between the eyes.

"I would." Trowa gave a slight bow.

"As I'd expect." He said under his breath before speaking louder. "We better get downstairs, the others are waiting." I fell in step behind Trowa.

"So I guess sanding the deck is off for now." I attemted to fill the silence as we walked down the stairs.

"We received a call from Relena that Zechs should be landing tonight or the latest tomorrow." Trowa said. I noticed Trowa was in his normal jeans and green turtle neck.

"Got me all dressed up for my funeral then." Trowa stopped in front of the door making me almost run into him. I knew on the other side of the door the others waited for us.

"You make that choice." Trowa finally spoke after a long silence. "If anyone is going to take the shot it will be me. If you choose death over this life, then when you take your first step towards Zechs I will know it is by your choice you die." Trowa's hand reached for handle.

"Guess I'm committing some perverse kind of suicide by your hand." My words coated in some mornful laugh.

"We'll soon find out." Trowa voice even as he opened the door.

I was greeted by a strong gust of cool, rain scented wind. The sky was a bleak dismal gray. A rumble punctuated my first step to the outside world I had nearly forgotten existed. Once beyond the shelter of the doorway I was caught in a downpour. Rain cascaded in blinding waves. Trowa was a fading silhouette. I turned my face into the mass of drops letting them wash Trowa's words from me. Trying to escape the thought that my death lay mere hours away. Trowa wouldn't miss or maim, he'd make sure it was done in one shot.

I heard pounding steps approaching and looked forward in time to catch Heero's irritated face before he grabbed my arm and yanked me into a run to the awaiting van. He opened the back door tossed me in and climbed in behind me. Heero pushed me on my stomach and yanked my arms back.

"Ah man, what the fuck you doin?" I asked as I heard the click and felt the familiar weight of handcuffs.

"Wufei hand me the other ones." I heard Heero say as He yanked up my legs. I started to fight against his grip. Heero let go of my legs and rested his weight against my upper body. One hand was pulling upwards on the cuffs straining the joints in my arms and shoulders, while the other was trying to push my face through the metal floor of the van. I kicked my feet as I felt Wufei grab them.

"What the fuck is this shit?" I groaned in my losing battle. The chained cuffs hooked on my ankles and another chain was strung from the chain of the wrist cuffs to the chain on the ankles cuffs. Wufei let go of my legs and Heero laid against me whispering in my ear.

"Did you actually think we would make it easy for you to run?" Heero's lips brushed my ear as he continued. "I know what your planning and Trowa won't be taking the shot, I will. Don't worry, I'll make sure you survive." Heero's tongue gave a short lick to my ear.

"You get off on making me suffer don't you?" I said with malice. Heero gave a short laugh.

"Actually, I like it much better when I'm in you." I couldn't help the shudder that shook my body from the darkness in his words.

"Just get away from me." I mumbled unable to tolerate his presence. Heero laughed before he got off me to talk with Wufei and the others. I lay trying to suppress the shivers that were taking me from the soaked clothes and the air-conditioning being on high. I guess I could have said something, but I liked the thought of being forgotten.

Everything was fucked now. With all the damn cuffs and chains, there was no way I would be able to get Zechs or even near his ship. It was all pretty much pointless. I guess it wasn't so bad at least I'd get to see Gabe. I wondered if they were going to give him a trial or just send him off to the prison colony. I knew there was no way there were going to let hm stay here. Hell, the only reason I was here was because of Heero's twisted ass.

The van came to a stop and Heero grabbed me by the shirt and dragged me to the side door. He pulled me out not even giving me enough time to get my feet under me. With my hands and legs chained I didn't even have a chance to protect myself. My face took most of the fall. Nothing like meeting concrete with a light gravel spread on it with your face.

"Heero." Trowa didn't need to say anymore the threat clear in the one word. Heero lifted me to my feet and brushed the rocks from my cheek. The rain was lighter at Relena's like the storm had already passed through.

"How was your trip are the four of you alright?" Relena's cheerful voice came around the van. I knew her words were not meant for me any longer, which was apparent by the way she ignored me.

"We would of been here sooner if it wasn't for Maxwell." Wufei growled. Relena spared me a glance then her attention moved to Heero who put his arm on my shoulder pulling me against him.

"Of course if it wasn't for him we would have no reason to be here." Heero said. I couldn't help but look at him from the corner of my eye, which he was planing I would do. I let out a slow breath trying to keep the bile down my throat. He looked at me like I belonged to him, like I was his newest prize.

"Speaking of that. I find this all kind of unsettling." Trowa said.

"Why didn't you say something before we got here?" Quatre asked nervously.

"It didn't really hit me until just now. Why would Zechs want us all here? We know he's not coming here to help Duo and if he is bringing down crewmen who are disobeying him, why wouldn't he just take them to the prison colony?" Trowa said. The others were all quite and I could feel the anxiety pick up between them.

"Zechs should be here with in the hour." Relena said apparently not listening to anyone but herself.

"This doesn't feel right." Quatre said nervously searching the others faces and resting on mine.

****ahhh heheeh…

D: You're a lazy fuck

HD: Like your any help all you ever do is anna drink…

D: Yeah and you aleays agree

H: Will someone get this freak way from me.

VINCENT:This is Ex-ile exploted..(singing and goth dancing from Heero to Duo)

D: Ah shit..heh at least he finally got some taste. Hey HD I'll be back in a minute. (Duo givin HD a wink.)

H: where the hell did he just go…

HD: heh, I think VINCENT's gonna school Duo on some goth shit..hehehe

Z: Who doesn't he sleep with.

HD: guess it's only you..ha (HD get's cracked in the head by a silver mask) Ow, fuck man that shit hurt.

Z: quite talking stupid. Heero, what say you come look at my new car.

HD: Holy shit…FINALLY peace…damn, this shit's kinda boring….HEY WHERE IS EVERYONE?? Aw, come on guys I'll be nice I swear…fuck it guess I gotta somemore friends up in here….

W: I'm still here…

HD: Dude you don't count….