Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ When angels die. . . ❯ When Angels have no hope. . . ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

XxXxXxX
 
When Angels have no hope. . .
 
XxXxXxX
 
'Am I dead?' Quatre wondered, his eyes fluttering open. 'I can't be alive. . .'
 
"Damn it, Quatre!" Trowa strained, his grip on the smaller boy's wrist slipping, "Don't leave me. . ."
 
"T-Trowa!?" The blonde gazed up at him bewildered. "Why won't you just let me die?"
 
"Because I love you!" The banged boy shouted, "I don't know how else to get that through your head! I love You! I always have and I always will! I'm here for you!" Pained emerald eyes locked with lost azure, "Let me help you. . ."
 
"I won't go back, Trowa- I can't!"
 
"I won't let you!" His Koi vowed. "I'll protect you."
 
"Quatre!" Wu Fei called, leaning over the roof to help his friends. "Give me your hand."
 
For what seemedl like forever, the boy didn't move.
 
"Please. . . Koi. . . I don't want to lose you. . . Not again. . ."
 
With a small nod, the blonde reached up, allowing his friends to pull him to the roof.
 
Once he was safe, Trowa knelt next to the blonde and wrapped his arms around the shaking body, "Sshhhhhh. . ." He soothed, "It'll be alright. I promise."
 
"I'm sorry, Trowa. . . I'm so sorry. . ." Quatre sobbed quietly, "I don't want you to leave. . . please don't leave me!"
 
"Never."
 
"Thank you for retrieving my agent." Dorothy smirked. "Lady Une will be so relieved that he is ready for assignment."
 
"You. Will. Not. Touch. Him." Trowa glared.
 
"YOu are fortunate that it is deemed dishonorable for me to hit an onna." Wu Fei seethed, as he helped Trowa get Quatre to his feet and bring him towards the roof's exit. "You deserve to have your ass kicked for edging him on like you were!"
 
"Like I would be frightened of you." She sneered.
 
"Fei, can you hold him?" Trowa whispered. Upon receiving a curt nod, he rounded on the bitchy blonde, delivering a solid left hook that knocked her to the ground. "Lucky for me, I have no such qualms." He glared down at Dorothy as she tried to stench the blood flow from her nose.
 
"You bastard!" She hissed, "You can't save him this time any better than the last! He will go back and this time, he won't return!"
 
"If you come near him again. . ." Trowa lowered his voice as he leaned in towards the girl, "I swear I'll kill you."
 
XxXxXxX
 
"Hey there, cute thang." A smooth voice cooed in his ear, as a hand groped his ass. "Haven't seen you around here before."
 
"Just looking for a good time without any trouble." Quatre smiled coyly as he played with his drink's umbrella, while on the inside he was trying not to throw up at the other's unwelcomed touch.
 
"Good time, huh?" The stranger smirked squeezing the blonde's butt. "I could show you a good time."
 
"Really?" The blonde brushed a loose lock of hair behind his ear as he studied the other boy. He was dark haired, kinda tall with amazing red eyes. He was well built, but lean. 'And fast.' Quatre speculated to himself as a hand crept under his shirt.
 
"Oh, yeah." The boy nodded, pulling the smaller boy from the bar stool that he was sitting on, so that their bodies were pressed tightly together. "A real good time. . ."
 
Quatre stiffled a moan as this stranger ground himself against him, while squeezing his ass harder.
 
"Interested?"
 
"Name's Cat." Quatre purred, rubbing back.
 
"Dean."
XxXxXxX
 
"For the hundredth time- I don't know where Quat is, Trowa." Duo said exasparated. "HWat happened anyways?"
 
"He left."
 
"I know that! If he was there, You wouldn't be asking for him." Duo rolled his eyes.
 
"NO." Trowa shook his head. "I mean he left."
 
Duo raised an eyebrow at the other's tone, "What do you mean? What happened?"
 
"I'm not sure. . . He just started yelling at me and packed his bag. Next thing I knew, I'm standing alone in front of the open door. . . I went after him. . . but he was gone."
 
"Holy Shit!" Duo gasped, "You mean he LEFT!?"
 
"That's what I said!" Trowa glared, "I thought he might have gone to stay with you or Fei."
 
"Have you talked to Fei yet?"
 
"Yes." Trowa nodded. "He threatened to. . . injure me if anything happens to Quatre."
 
"Threatened to neuter you, huh?" Duo snorted, amused by Trowa's red face. "If I hear from him, I'll call you." Duo promised. "You might want to run his card numbers if you get really worried about him."
 
"He didn't take any of them." Trowa frowned. "He didn't take anything personal. Just some clothes and a twenty."
 
"ID?"
 
"On the nightstand."
 
"He doesn't want to be found. . . Dang, Trowa! What did you do to piss him off so bad!?"
 
"I have no idea." Trowa whispered, "But I'd do anything to make it up to him. Anything. I just want him home. . ."
XxXxXxX
 
To be continued. . .