InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Dragon Half Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Words Worth Fan Fiction / Battle Angel Alita Fan Fiction ❯ On the Run ❯ Collapse ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

On the Run

By: bsmart (a.k.a. Tiek Mo Shet)

Disclaimer: Why the hell am I writing this? Nobody reads them and they have no legal weight. It's a complete waste of time and bandwidth and yet I'm still typing. If you're under the legal age where ever you are don't read this, but since you're going to anyways at least don't let your mommy catch you. This fic is very much NC-17.

Note: This is an Orange League fic. To be honest I don't know a damn thing about pokemon and I want to keep it that way. If I make a dumb mistake feel free to point it out. I've done as much research as I can into this to keep it consistent with what seems to be the accepted canon of the pokegirl world. Also no one that I know of has done anything with the Orange League so I'm making it up as I go along.

"…" Normal Speech

`…' Thought

Chapter 2: Collapse

Nikolas' blinked his eyes as a bright light assaulted them, as he began to mentally reboot he took note of his situation. The first thing he noted was that he was sitting up against something hard, followed in rapid succession by the fact that his left leg had a vicious cramp, and that he felt like he was coated in a fine layer or grime. As he opened his eyes and started to stretch out his leg he noticed the gates of the pokeranch across the road. `Oh yeah, that.'

Dragging himself upright from out of the roots of the tree Nikolas looked at his watch, `Seven twenty, gives me just enough time to get something to eat and get ready.' He reached into the hollow behind where he'd been sleeping and drug one of the packs out. After a few minutes of rummaging around he found a breakfast MRE and tore the brown foil wrapper open. `I don't know why everyone knocks these,' he thought as he munched on the contents of the bag, `they're not that bad.' As he finished his meal he glanced down at his watch, `Oh hell, fifteen minutes. This can't get here soon enough.' Nikolas leaned back against the tree and tried not to focus on just how slowly time could go when you were waiting for something.

His attempt at patience was soon rewarded as he noticed a pokegirl strolling up the path from the ranch towards the gate. She was obviously either a Kitten or a Catgirl, it wasn't always easy to tell, especially at a distance. That wasn't the most interesting part though, because of the calamity nearly three hundred years ago and vagaries of immigration and reproduction, versions of Kittens and Titmice made up eighty percent of the pokegirl population in the Orange islands, no the interesting part was her coloration. The girl had flame red hair with just a hint of orange, and she also had a covering of rich purple fur that streaked over her face, over her arms, and more on her legs. `I've never seen a Kitten that looks like that before.' As the girl came closer to the gate he found himself wondering what she looked like underneath the red shoulder cape and skirt she was wearing, `Stop thinking like that, but damn is she cute, really cute.'

Judging the time was right Nikolas clambered to his feet and made his way to the gate, putting on his best smile he said, "Hello there."

The girl, who'd been paying just as much attention to him as he was to her, answered a tad timidly, "Hello, how can I help you?"

"Well, I'm looking to buy a couple pokegirls, know where I can do that," he said giving her a lopsided grin.

While his attempt at a joke was far beyond lame his grin apparently did something for her as she chuckled lightly, "I might know some place that can help you."

"Lead the way." The trip back was uneventful and for Nikolas it consisted primarily of him telling himself to pay attention to the job at hand and to stop paying attention to the pokegirls rather shapely rear. "What's your name?"

"Nina, what's your's?"

"Nikolas Seward," `Damn, have to remember to start saying that without the accent.'

"Well Nikolas, here we are," his guide said as they rounded a final corner in the patch.

"Yes, here," he growled as he saw the outer walls of the ranch compound and the reason for his trip became much clearer.

"Mr. Seward?"

"Nothing Nina, nothing, let's go see the owner shall we?"

"A Catgirl or a Titmouse you say? I've got several of those, but who doesn't? Are you sure I couldn't interest you in another girl, I have several rare breeds, a Daimon, a Dracona, even a Wildcat," said Azusa as he showed Nikolas around the ranch. "Surely a class two tamer such as yourself would be more interested in a combat oriented breed."

"No, I have my reasons."

"Very well," said Azusa as he turned to Nina, "Round the girls up Nina, Mr. Seward, please follow me." Azusa led his prospective client into the ranch's gym and into an alcove where a low table set with drinks and a laptop. Once they were situated and Azusa had poured Nikolas a drink the rancher called for Nina to bring the girls in. As Nikolas watched, a parade of girls began. First came a Cheshire, followed by a rather meek looking Bunnygirl. Behind them were a pair of somewhat reptilian girls of a breed Nikolas couldn't identify, and then came several near human girls that were unidentifiable without a pokedex. Finishing the parade off were two Catgirl evolutions, and finally his mothers and sisters.

Nikolas' heart leapt into his throat at the sight of them, Yerella was carrying herself with the same quiet dignity she always did and Lana seemed no worse for the wear, it was his sisters that had him concerned. Both of them were looking slightly dazed and were leaning on their mothers heavily.

Pointing to them Nikolas asked, "What's wrong with that pair?"

"Oh, them? A pair of Threshold twins I just got yesterday. They weren't taking being sold very well so I put them through a level two taming cycle to calm them down. They're just in shock, they'll get over it. Get up, take a look all of them, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for."

Nikolas did so and started at the end of the line farthest from his family. The looks the girls gave him varied greatly, the Cheshire with a Titmouse clinging to her didn't seem the least interested in him, the two reptilian girls gave him a small smile, and one of the evolved Catgirls gave him a smoldering glare that nearly screamed sex. `That would be the Wildcat he mentioned,' When he moved to in front of his mother her face didn't show the least bit of recognition. "I don't recognize this breed, what is she?"

"Oh, she's a Lupina but you don't want her, he left leg's lame, she's useless."

Nikolas fought down his desire to bash Azusa's face in over that comment. "I'll take her."

"I just said she lame, she's not worth it." Ignoring Azusa as his mother stepped out of line Nikolas moved down to Lana and his sisters. Again Azusa spoke up, "Don't bother with the old one, she's already undergone her second puberty, she's the twins' mother." Azusa pointed down the line to the Cheshire's companion, "That one's a better choice, she managed to finish her schooling before she turned." Before the words had even left his mouth the Titmouse had buried her face in her companion's side.

"No, I'll take these three."

"Fine, the rest of you make yourselves scare." Azusa watched as Nikolas sat back down at the table, the girls standing behind him. "It's interesting that you'd pick these four, a pair of pokewomen, one of who's lame, and a pair of Titmice. Did I mention that they were all brought in yesterday, by the same man?"

"No, you didn't, not that it matters to me."

"You couldn't have picked a more useless bunch you know."

"Considering that I'm about to pay you more then many people make in a year for four girls you'd almost never get rid of I thought you'd be happier," Nikolas said as he turned over his Ident card.

Azusa took it and bent over his laptop, beginning to process the purchase, "I just find it curious, that's all." When he looked at the Ident card his face betrayed his surprise, "You know what else I find surprising."

"No, though I imagine there's no stopping you from telling me is there."

The ranch owner stopped working on his computer and set the card down on the table before him. "No, there's not. The man who sold me these girls told me that he had a son."

"Is there some reason I should care."

"Yes there is, you see, I can't sell you your own mother, Nikolas," he said pronouncing the name properly, "and I'm not going to sell three Titmice to a pervert with no license. You should have gotten a new first name with your new Ident card, pretty stupid to just change its spelling."

"Yeah, I suppose it was."

While he and Nikolas stood up from the table Azusa replied merrily, "Now get out of here never come back and I'll forget about the fake I.D." Azusa bent over to collect the two cards, "If you make a fuss I'll report you to the League and…" When he stood back up Azusa found himself staring down the barrel of a pistol.

"I'm going to make a fuss."

Azusa straitened up and raised his hands, "Are you out of your mind? You're doing this over them," he asked as he nodded towards the girls.

"Yes I am."

"Then you're an idiot."

Nikolas motioned for Azusa to give him the fake Ident card and when he had it he said, "Probably."

"You some kinda freak? Gonna tame your own mother, or your sisters?"

Nikolas had had enough, he quickly took one step forward and struck the rancher across his face with the pistol, when the man had crumpled to the floor he told Yerella, "Tie him up, I don't want him causing us problems when we leave, and gag him, I'm sick of his voice." For a moment Yerella hesitated before proceeding about her task. Turning to the other girls he said, "Go round up the rest of the girls." He pointed to a rack of pokeballs along the wall behind the desk.

"What the he…" Azusa began to roar before Yerella stuffed a shredded chunk of his gi into his mouth.

"I was going to just buy them back, you were gonna make a pretty good profit too. But you just couldn't leave well enough alone, and you had to be a bastard about it too. Now I'm gonna take every girl in here with me."

Azusa squirmed in rage while Yerella stood up and grabbed the last few pokeballs off the rack, outside the faint buzzing zap of a capture beam could be heard. Within minutes Yerella and Lana returned with an armful of pokeballs. "Got everyone."

Lana nodded.

"How'd you get them to go quietly?"

"She told them you had decided to buy them all," Yerella explained.

"They bought that?"

"Azusa's isn't the greatest ranch to get stuck in, and some of these girls have been here a while."

Nikolas retrieved his pack and had his mothers put the pokeballs inside. "This place has an infirmary right, and a supply room?" When Yerella gave him an affirmative nod he said, "You two go there and grab anything that looks useful, I'll go see what supplies I can scrounge up."

Yerella grabbed her son's arm before he could leave. "What's going on Nikolas?"

"I don't have time to explain, we need to hurry."

"Make the time, why do we need to hurry? He's tied up and he can't do a thing. It'll be a long while before anyone notices anything wrong."

Nikolas groaned as he looked at his mother, he'd never been able to lie to her, "This isn't the only thing that's going on."

Yerella took a moment to consider her son before nodding and heading after Lana. Nikolas took to his own task after sending his dazed sisters to the front door.

Twenty minutes later Nikolas and his family walked through the gate of the ranch and across the road. Nikolas retrieved the packs he had stashed in the base of the tree and handed them to Yerella and Lana. "Where's your bike," asked Lana.

"I ditched it back at the fork in the road, it only seats one."

"Where are we going," Yerella asked.

Nikolas pointed to the east, away from the road, "That way."

"But homes that way," said Isabella as she pointed south down the road.

Nikolas sighed deeply, "We're not going home," his head bowed, "We can't go home."

Edora pointed towards a column of smoke rising to the south, "What's that."

Nikolas looked at Yerella and Lana and put as much certainty into his voice as he could, "We can't go home," and he started off into the woods around the ranch.

Both pokewomen nodded their understanding and started after Nikolas, "Come along girls," said Lana.

The next several hours were spent in silence as the family made their way through the woods. The only relief came when they stopped for half an hour for lunch, immediately after it they were off again. Eventually the forest gave way to a plain of tall grass. As the sun began to set they started to look for a place to bed down for the night, it was dark before such a place was found in a small clearing by a creek. "This is as good a place as any," declared Nikolas, "lets set up camp." A pair of tents were quickly erected and a pair of sleeping bags were unrolled in each of them. The twins tumbled into the first one set up and quickly fell asleep.

"Where are you going to sleep," Lana asked.

"Out here, gotta keep watch."

Yerella smiled lightly, "I don't suppose there's any changing your mind."

"Heh, no."

Lana shifted her concerned gaze between Yerella and Nikolas before the Lupina assured her, "It'll be fine, get some sleep."

While Lana looked unconvinced but she was too tired to argue and retired to the tent that had been set up for Yerella and her. Yerella walked over and sat down by the creek, her son following after her. "You pushed hard today, I thought your sisters were going to drop hours ago."

"They're tougher then they look," he replied looking out across the water, "Besides, it was unavoidable."

"And why exactly is that?"

"Because I killed him."

Yerella looked down at the water and collected her thoughts as she rearranged her dress. When she spoke again it was in the same calm melodic voice as always, "And what brought this on?"

"He sold my family off like a bunch of old computers."

"I see. How?"

Nikolas recounted his story to his mother while she listened quietly. When he was finished she said, "I'm going to miss Antoni and Alexa and you we're right, we can't go back."

"Yeah, I'm going to tell the twins and Lana in the morning."

"There's something I need to tell you about the twins."

"Yes?"

"Have you noticed the way they've been behaving?"

"Yeah, I thought it was just the after affects of that bastard running them through a taming cycle."

"As did I for a while, however the effects of a level two taming cycle shouldn't last more then an hour or two, even on a girl who's being put through it for the first time."

"So, what's really wrong with them then."

Yerella looked up from her dress and at her son for the first time since their conversation had begun. "They need to be tamed."

Nikolas simply sat and stared at his mother for several long moments, "They what!?"

"They underwent Threshold more then a week ago, for a pokegirl with a normal libido like them that's far too long to go without being tamed. They're beginning to go feral."

"No, no, damn it no! I did not just spring them from that ranch only to have to turn them over to some random bastard just to keep them from going feral," he hissed.

"There are other options."

"Like what?"

"They could tame each other. However since they are siblings there is some doubt as to whether it would have any effect."

Nikolas shuddered, "Or?"

"I could tame them," she said matter-of-factly. "It would not be as efficient as if a human had tamed them, they'll need to be tamed every three to four days, but it will suffice to prevent them from going feral."

Nikolas knew that his mother was dead serious, if necessary she would perform the duty, however he could also tell that she didn't want too. "I can't imagine taming your lover's daughters would be something you'd want to do."

"This is a matter of need, not want. There is another option as well."

In the future when he reflected on this moment Nikolas would always remember it as being one of the stupider questions he had asked in his life, "What is it?"

"You can tame them."

"You cannot be serious."

"I would not make light of this situation."

"They're my own sisters, how the hell can you expect me to do that."

"There is something you need to know about Lana's daughters." Yerella saw the look of desperation on her son's face and looked back towards the creek. "You're father had a gambling problem when he was younger. Several years after you were born he was playing a game of cards with a group of distasteful characters, he lost, but not before betting a night with Lana. The victor took his prize immediately."

"No."

"Nine months later Isabella and Edora were born."

"Like I needed another reason to hate that bastard."

"Regardless, your sisters are here now and need you and there is no reason you can't help them. If you would like I can assist you by taming one of them while you help the other."

Nikolas held his face in his hands for a moment before answering, "No, no, I'll do this myself. There's no reason both of us need to go to hell for this."

"Very well, though you are doing nothing wrong."

"I'm going to need some time to get used to this, how long do I have."

"To be honest, it might be better if you waited a while, the closer to feral they are the less likely they are to rebel at the idea of you taming them. You will need to do it by this time tomorrow to prevent them from going completely feral."

"I'm not sure I'll ever be able to see them as anything besides my little sisters."

"If you are unable to do what is necessary I will do it myself tomorrow night."

"No, I'll take care of this. Now let's get some sleep."

Author's Notes (a.k.a. My feeble attempt to explain away how much this sucked.) V1 Beta

Acknowledgements:

Notes:

1) Is Nikolas' harem too advanced to be realistic? I don't know, in the Orange League I crafted evolved pokegirls are more common and let's be honest, most stories aren't about average Joes, they're about people with something special about them.

2) All Nikolas' girls, save his family, are from either an anime, manga, or there exists a picture of them somewhere. While I used their appearances and personalities I ditched any of their background that wouldn't easily fit into their roles as pokegirls. If you don't recognize a girl, shoot me an e-mail and I can provide more info and a pic.

Feedback: bsmartfanfic@yahoo.com

bsmartfanfic@hotmail.com

Wanna yell at me in person? Come on over and bitch me out: http://s87753679.onlinehome.us/forums/index.php?act=idx

You don't need to tell me I suck, I'm well aware of that.