InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Dragon Half Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Words Worth Fan Fiction / Battle Angel Alita Fan Fiction ❯ On the Run ❯ Rebuilding ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

On the Run

By: bsmart (a.k.a. Tiek Mo Shet)

Disclaimer: Why the hell am I writing this? Nobody reads them and they have no legal weight. It's a complete waste of time and bandwidth and yet I'm still typing. If you're under the legal age where ever you are don't read this, but since you're going to anyways at least don't let your mommy catch you. This fic is very much NC-17.

Note: This is an Orange League fic. To be honest I don't know a damn thing about pokemon and I want to keep it that way. If I make a dumb mistake feel free to point it out. I've done as much research as I can into this to keep it consistent with what seems to be the accepted canon of the pokegirl world. Also no one that I know of has done anything with the Orange League so I'm making it up as I go along.

"…" Normal Speech

`…' Thought

Chapter 3: Rebuilding

Breakfast was a quiet affair, neither Nikolas nor Yerella was in a mood to talk and the twins weren't interested in it, Lana didn't know for sure what was going on, but she had a good idea. After everyone had finished eating Lana asked Yerella, "What's going on, what's wrong with Nikolas?"

"Girls, start packing the things up alright," Yerella instructed the twins before turning back to Lana, "Come with me; you need to talk to Nikolas."

They found him at the creek, trying to wash himself up, "What is it?"

"I just wanted to know why everyone was so glum this morning," said Lana as Nikolas stood up and put his shirt back on.

"It's the twins, they uh…"

"They need to be tamed don't they."

Nikolas nodded.

"Who is going to do it?"

Yerella pointed to her son, "Nikolas has volunteered to do it."

"I don't suppose it occurred to either of you that there are more then a dozen pokegirls in Nikolas' bag that we could ask to take care of it."

Nikolas shook his head no, "Yeah, it occurred to me, and given enough time to get to know the girls we might have been able to do that, but there isn't. I don't know if we can trust any of them, much less trust the twins to them."

Yerella nodded her assent, "It would be nearly the same as handing them over to some random tamer."

"Then I assume you told him."

"It was necessary," Yerella said to her lover.

"I understand," said Lana. She glanced over at Nikolas and as soon as their eyes met she found something very interesting to look at on the ground. "Well, now you know."

Nikolas smiled as he rubbed his Titmouse mother's head, "It's fine, I wish I could say that I was surprised that he would do something like that but it doesn't. Don't worry; he'll never be able to do something like that again."

"What happened?"

"Huh?"

"You heard me, what happened, why are we having to go racing off across the countryside, and don't tell me it's because of the ranch. I saw your eyes when you got there, something was already up. Now tell me what it is."

"I killed Pytr two days ago when he told me he had sold you off."

Lana gasped as she stared at Nikolas and said, "You, you killed him?"

"Yeah," Nikolas replied as his mother moved to comfort Lana.

"What are we going to do now? Do you even have a plan?"

"I had one, it was working perfectly too, right up until that rancher remembered the one time my father talked about something besides booze. Now I'm just playing it by ear."

"So, what are you planning to do now," asked Lana.

"Get off this island, then outta the League, after that, I've got nothing."

The trio's discussion was interrupted by a pair of squeals and the sound of popping nylon. Turning around they saw Edora trying to pull one of the tents off of her sister. Apparent they had managed to get one of the tents collapsed down only to have the tent's supports pop back into their expanded form and topple over on Isabella. Edora managed to roll the tent off her sister and had started to ask, "Izzy ok? Izzy hurt?"

"Dorie ok."

Lana murmured, "They don't have long."

"No," answered Yerella, "I don't think we have much past tonight."

"Come on, let's get going, I wanna put some more distance between us and Trella before we stop again."

Camp was quickly packed up and they headed out, just not where the group expected. As Nikolas reached the center of the creek her turned and started to walk upstream. "Nikolas," asked Lana, "where are we going?"

"We need to walk up the creek. If we're going to be tracked it's by scent, probably a Growlie, a Hound, or the like. If we walk up the creek the water will mask the scent and it won't leave a trail."

"Can we at least take off our shoes?"

"No, leave'em on or your feet will get cut up."

"Brrrrr," Lana shivered as she stepped into the water and started to follow after Nikolas. When Yerella tried to get the twins to step in they vehemently refused. As soon as the water reached above the top of Edora's shoe she yelped and pulled her foot back declaring, "No, cold." She stopped and seemed perturbed for a moment. "It cold," she said pointing at the water, "Is cold, water….water is cold, no go."

"It's ok, we have too sweetheart," Yerella assured them.

"Hey, I know its cold," said Nikolas, "but we won't be in here all day and I promise we won't have to do this again, ok?" While neither of the twins looked convinced they still climbed in and started to follow.

The trip up the creek was slow going and especially painful for Nikolas. His sisters had been gymnasts before their gym had kicked them out because of their Threshold. Now they were slipping and falling every twenty minutes or so, where as he was having almost no trouble keeping his balance. They were nearly jumping out of their skins at the slightest noise and they couldn't follow even the simplest conversation. `They're fading fast; I'm going to have to do this.'

`The hell you will, they're your sisters you psycho!'

`Well what the hell am I going to do, let them go feral?'

`There has got to be another way.'

`There's not, we've been over this.'

`Just let one of the girls out and they can take care of it. There was a Wildcat in there, she'd be happy to do it.'

`I'm not letting some random person tame them; they'd hate it once they came too.'

`Yeah, because having their big brother tame them won't screw them up,' he thought as he climbed over a rock in the creek.

`It's the lesser of a whole lot of evils.'

`Good luck getting it up. Remember taking them to their first day of school? How about watching them compete in the gymnastics tournament last year, think about that when it's time to do it.'

`Damn it to hell.'

`Oh, here's a good one, think about all those times they hid in your closet while you took a beating from the old drunk that was meant for them. Still looking forward to tonight?'

`I'm not looking forward to it.'

`Bullshit, you're glad the losing streaks about to end.' In truth Nikolas' love life could be considered one long twenty year long losing streak. He had one little problem when it came to women, he had nearly as much pokegirl blood him as it was possible too and still be male, 73.5% according to the doctor he'd been to see when he was twelve. The Kirov family had never been terribly careful about avoiding breeding with pokegirls. Due to this no purebred girl would get within a hundred yards of him and no regular girl would have anything to do with him for fear of triggering Threshold. His only outlet would have been a pokegirl and he couldn't bring himself to go and buy a girl just to use as a toy, not to mention forcing her to live in the same house as his father. In the end he had contented himself with waiting to finish school when he'd receive the trust fund that was waiting for him and he'd be able to move out. Now that plan, like every other one he had ever made for his future, was out the window.

`This is not the way I wanted it to end.'

`Oh boohoo, no wine and candles for you. Face it, this is the way you always knew it would end up, you'd find some pretty little pokegirl, you'd capture her and then you'd fuck her whether she wanted it or not.'

`This is pointless,' Nikolas saw that the bank of the creek was nearly a meter and a half strait up and solid rock. Looking back at his shivering family he said, "Ok, this is far enough, we'll get out here."

Yerella helped Lana out of the creek and up onto the bank before pulling herself up. Nikolas helped his sisters up and over. "Watch the tail Izzy, if I sneeze I'll drop you."

"Isa..Isa…….Isabelle," she said.

`This isn't gonna wait,' he thought as he pulled himself up. After refilling their canteens they crossed the rocky area around the creek and moved back into the forest. "As soon as we find a good spot we'll stop and get dried off."

They were starting to enter the hilly central part of the island and the camping spot they found reflected that. They were walking along side a twenty meter cliff when they found a portion of the cliff that had been eroded away, leaving a six meter deep cut back into the cliff surrounded by trees. First on the agenda was a campfire which was soon roaring. After everyone had tossed their shoes and socks by the fire to dry them out Lana took the twins into one of the tents, emerging a few minutes later with the twins' clothes. "They're taking a nap," she said as she dropped their soaked clothes by the fire.

Yerella considered her son, "Why did you decide to stop so soon, it's only time for lunch."

"The waiting isn't helping. The longer I think about what I have to do the less I want to. I may psyche myself out of it completely if I wait until tonight."

"Ahhh."

"I've got a question."

"Yes?"

"If I have trouble, ummm…"

"Maintaining an erection?"

Nikolas shuddered at his mother's blatant statement, "Yeah, that. Can I still tame them…other ways?"

"How do you think Lana and I keep each other tamed?"

"I usually just tried not to think about it, but thanks for confirming it," he said with a sarcastic smile.

His mother gave him a sly grin in return.

Nikolas stared at the ground near his feet. "I'm still not sure I can do this."

"You will do what is necessary, we have faith in you."

"Thanks, I think."

"You should know that Titmice have a very low pleasure threshold, it can be increased with time but they are likely to be very sensitive this time."

"I'll, uh….try to keep that in mind." With that Nikolas turned towards the tents and trudged towards the one his quasi-sisters were sleeping in with all the enthusiasm of a death row inmate. Unzipping the flap he stepped inside quickly and sealed the tent back up, after a moments searching he found a bare spot on the tent's floor and sat down watching his sisters sleep. Both of them were curled up in their mutual sleeping bag, clinging to each other like their lives depended on it. Both of them were trembling and a fine sheen of sweat covered their exposed skin. Both of them moaned anytime either of them squirmed but most of the time they simply groaned like they had a stomach ache. Seeing them laying there, helpless and pitiful Nikolas knew he'd do whatever it took to protect them.

`Might as well get this express train to hell started.' Leaning over he ran his fingers through the hair of the nearest twin, Edora, he could tell them apart because of the small scar on her chin. His hand ran into the large mouse ear that now adorned her head and he started to rub it. `These are actually sort of cute,' he thought as he looked her over. The girls hadn't been very tall before they Thresholded, five foot two if you wanted to be generous, now they were maybe four foot six, tall for Titmice, but positively tiny for a sixteen year old girl. Their hair had turned pure white and their ears and tails had a covering a light brown fur, a covering that was already starting to spread and would eventually cover a good part of their bodies.

Eventually the attention Nikolas was paying to Edora's ear was rewarded by her starting to stir. Nikolas fought the urge to stop and leave her be and gave her a warm smile as her eyes opened up. "Hey sweetie, how ya feeling?"

"Edor…Titmou..." She groaned and seemed to concentrate hard, "Bad."

"Don't worry; I know how to make you better ok? But you're gonna have to trust me, can you do that?" When Edora nodded her head affirmatively he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Their mutual first kiss started off hesitantly, neither of them was quite sure what to do. It was Edora's new instincts that gave them a direction, after only a moment's contact she lunged up and wrapped her arms around Nikolas' neck and drug him down on top of her. Nikolas found the little Titmouse's enthusiasm contagious, he soon found himself kissing her back with nearly as much gusto as she was showing. When her hands started to work their way under his shirt he quickly helped her remove it.

"Titmouse?"

Isabella's disoriented statement caught both of them by surprise but Edora seemed to know exactly what she was saying. "Make better," she declared while pointing at the shirtless Nikolas.

When Isabella jumped out of the sleeping bag to tackle Nikolas he tried to avert his eyes from her nude form. She didn't let him though as she pushed his head back and began kissing him in much the same manner as her sister. When he felt her small tongue starting to lick at his lips he pushed himself, and her with him, back up to sitting. "I can only help one of you at a time ok? I'm going to help Dorie first and as soon as I'm done with her I'll help you." `Damn, they look pretty good,' he thought as he looked at the nude form of the girl in front of him. While the girls might have been short they weren't undeveloped, their busts were at best a solid A cup, but on their tiny frames they looked much larger and were capped by a pair of tiny pink nipples.

Isabella sat back in one corner of the tent and seemed to content herself with waiting her turn. Returning his attention to Edora Nikolas crawled back over to her and began to kiss her. There was just one problem, Isabella's interruption had given Nikolas a chance to put his mind back in the driver's seat, and all of his previous enthusiasm was gone. For a moment he was concerned that he would be unable to perform his duties until he felt a pair of small breasts pressed against his back. As he leaned over Edora he felt Isabella's lips start to nibble at the back of his neck and her hands sliding around his waist and down towards his crotch.

With a tortured groan Nikolas started to move his lips down his sister's throat. `If I'm going to hell for this I might as well enjoy it,' he thought detachedly, he could feel his body starting to run on automatic, responding to its own set of instincts.

For her part Edora was in heaven, she'd been feeling progressively worse for the last two days and hadn't know why or how to fix it. Now as Nikolas moved south of her belly button she knew exactly what she needed, sex. It was blatantly obvious now, she was a pokegirl, sex was as necessary for her now as oxygen. One tiny part of her was rebelling at the thought of her brother being the one to give it to her; she knew it was very very wrong, though as his mouth moved over her sex and blew a hot breath across it she couldn't really remember why it was so wrong. Another part was happy that it was him and not some stranger, better to lose her virginity to someone how loved her and cared about her then to some random stranger. Most of her was simply happy she was getting it.

Hearing his sister's lusty moans encouraged Nikolas, `I'm glad she's enjoying this.' He had planned to make up for his lack of experience by playing his oral attempt by ear, his sister had thrown a wrench into this by having fits regardless of where he licked, nibbled or sucked. It was only when he drug his tongue up between her lips to the apex of her sex that he provoked a reaction. As his tongue hit a nub of solid flesh he heard her shriek and felt her go tense. `Liked that did you, what does this do for you,' he thought with a grin as he latched onto the nub and sucked, hard.

Edora had already had her first orgasm when Nikolas' tongue had hit her clitoris the first time, when he latched onto it after that she felt like a bomb had gone off in her groin. Her eyes unfocused and every muscle in her body strained as hard as it could. As darkness overwhelmed her she felt a wave of contentment wash over her.

"Edora, Edora are you ok," Nikolas asked as he shook her shoulder.

Isabella took one look at her sister, and noticing her eyes moving behind her lids and her chest rising and falling with her breathing, and decided that regardless of what was wrong with Edora it could wait until she had had her turn. She grabbed Nikolas' head and turned him to look at her. "Ok."

Nikolas just stared at her for a moment before he realized that she meant her sister would be ok. Nodding rather dumbly, Nikolas allowed himself to be pulled down on top of Isabella and into a tender kiss. However both of them were still very worked and the kiss soon turned frantic. Nikolas tried to spend a few moments paying some attention to her breasts but the young pokegirl didn't have the patience. She quickly unbuttoned his pants and helped him shove them down and off. With a few strategic squirms she had Nikolas' shaft aligned with her vagina. He took a moment to look into her eyes for permission, which he received with equal parts trust and desire.

Nikolas had been concerned that her small size might have caused problems, it didn't, and he was able to slowly bury himself inside her to the hilt. When he felt their hips connect his sister let out a breathless whine and he found her snug little pussy suddenly getting wetter. He pulled out just as slowly as he had entered and began to build up a steadily increasing rhythm.

Beneath him Isabella was holding on for dear life. She had expected her first time to hurt but to her surprise it hadn't, her brother had bottomed out without any real discomfort besides getting used to having something larger then her finger in herself. She wasn't sure but she thought she had came when her brother had penetrated her; a lot of tension had left her body when it had happened but now that tension was quickly returning. When she felt something warm erupt inside her she knew she had orgasm as her vision went white, followed rapidly by darkness.

Nikolas had fought to keep from collapsing on top of his little sister when he felt himself come, the last thing he wanted to do was smother her. Looking down he saw a smile on her cute face even though her eyes were tightly shut. Nikolas quickly tucked his sisters into their sleeping bag and put on his discarded shorts.

Emerging from the tent he was greeted by the sight of his mothers sitting around the campfire. "Did everything go well," asked Yerella while Lana looked hopeful.

"Yeah, everything went fine, the girls will be ok."

"Then why the long face," Lana inquired.

"I really wish I had enjoyed it less."

"It is the nature of the act," stated Yerella, "that it is enjoyable. There is nothing wrong with taking pleasure in it."

"My conscience would disagree," he said has he began rummaging in his pack, "We're going to be here till morning, the twins are out of it, so I suggest you find something to keep yourselves occupied with." Pulling the pulse rifle out of his pack Nikolas took it and the manuals to the fire where he began to study them in earnest.

Yerella and Lana exchanged a knowing glance before heading towards their tent. Before disappearing into it Lana said, "You should consider letting some of the girls from the ranch out, I'm sure they're starting to get restless."

As he watched the flap of their tent zip up Nikolas turned his attention back to his pack. He quickly pulled out his pokedex and began scanning the pokeballs in his backpack. When he saw Nina's familiar name he set her ball aside along with the next one he pulled out, a girl named Ceres. He put the `dex back into his pack and set the pokeballs down beside the pulse rifle. `Right now I'm too damn tired to deal with it but later tonight I'll let you two out.' With that thought he returned to reading the rifle's manual.

Author's Notes (a.k.a. My feeble attempt to explain away how much this sucked.) V1 Beta

Acknowledgements:

Lighthawk - My designated pre-reader, who subjected himself to this every other day.

Notes:

1) Yes, I did just write what you think I wrote. If you suddenly feel the need to send me some scathing e-mail decrying my lack or morals let me remind you of several things. First, this has been coming since the midpoint of the last chapter, if you were surprised by it you haven't been paying attention. Second, this is and NC-17 fic which means anything is fair game. Third, you could have stopped reading it at anytime.

2) I realize that these chapters are rather short, between 3,000 and 5,000 words, it's just the way their working out.

3) The girls are half feral at the point Nikolas goes to tame them, they aren't terribly concerned that he's their brother, just that someone's there to give them a little lovin'.

Feedback: bsmartfanfic@yahoo.com

bsmartfanfic@hotmail.com

Wanna yell at me in person? Come on over and bitch me out: http://s87753679.onlinehome.us/forums/index.php?act=idx

You don't need to tell me I suck, I'm well aware of that.