InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Dragon Half Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Words Worth Fan Fiction / Battle Angel Alita Fan Fiction ❯ On the Run ❯ Restructuring ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

On the Run

By: bsmart (a.k.a. Tiek Mo Shet)

Disclaimer: Why the hell am I writing this? Nobody reads them and they have no legal weight. It's a complete waste of time and bandwidth and yet I'm still typing. If you're under the legal age where ever you are don't read this, but since you're going to anyways at least don't let your mommy catch you. This fic is very much NC-17.

Note: This is an Orange League fic. To be honest I don't know a damn thing about pokemon and I want to keep it that way. If I make a dumb mistake feel free to point it out. I've done as much research as I can into this to keep it consistent with what seems to be the accepted canon of the pokegirl world. Also no one that I know of has done anything with the Orange League so I'm making it up as I go along.

"…" Normal Speech

`…' Thought

Chapter 5: Restructuring

Consciousness returned slowly to Nikolas giving him ample time to catalogue the sensations his body was reporting to his brain. The first thing that demanded notice was the fact that a not inconsiderable weight was resting on his chest. Realization two was that whatever was on his chest was warm, soft, and fuzzy. That fuzziness extended to his left side and on his right was something delightfully soft, warm, and slightly squishy. As his eyes began to struggle open his nose told him that whatever was on him smelled infinitely better then he did.

When his eyes finally completed their journey Nikolas' worst fears were confirmed, the soft fuzzy thing on his chest had white hair and two pairs of cute little mouse ears. Apparently his little sisters hadn't felt like sleeping alone. It hadn't been uncommon for the twins to sleep in his bed before all this had happened, in fact it was pretty much the way things always were when their father had been up late in one of his rages, the only problem was that this time they were as naked as he had left them in their tent the afternoon before. A quick glance confirmed that the other two forms snuggled up to his sides were Ceres and Nina. `At least somebody is where I left them.'

Working slowly he managed to extricate himself from the pile and attach his sisters to the tent's other occupants. He slipped on his discarded boxers and emerged from the tent to the smell of something wonderful cooking. Both of his mothers were sitting by the fire tending to a large frying pan sitting on a stand over the fire, scattered around them were the wrappings of five or so MREs.

"Oh, good morning Nikolas," his birth mother replied cheerily, "did you have a good time last night?"

Not even looking up from what she was doing Lana nonchalantly added, "It sure sounded like he did."

While Nikolas stood there dumbfounded Yerella pressed on, "What happened to your hand?"

Until he looked down at his hand Nikolas had no idea what she was talking about, the sight of the bandage brought it all back though. "Uhhh, Ceres is a vampire."

The only sound in the little camp was Yerella's gasp and the sound of Lana dropping the spoon she had been using. "She's a what?"

"She's a vampire, you mean you didn't know?"

"We were only at the ranch for maybe half a day, and most of it at night," Lana replied, "We never got around to asking her, we just assumed she was some type of near-human."

"Well she is, I cut my hand to feed her."

"You cut yourself to feed her," asked Yerella incredulously.

"Well it was either that or let her go feral and drain all of us."

"Still…"

"When we get to the next town we'll see if we can find a medical supply store. I'm sure we can buy the stuff so that we can start drawing blood a little more clinically. Until then I'll just have to cut myself once a week to keep her fed," replied Nikolas nonchalantly, "What smells so good?"

Taken aback by her son's attitude it took Yerella a moment to respond. "Lana and I thought we might be able to make breakfast a little more palatable, unfortunately we don't have much to work with."

Nikolas was inspecting what he assumed were supposed to be scrambled eggs, toast, and sausage when he heard the flap to his tent opening and one of the twins asked, "What's that smell?" Nikolas tried to remain impassive as his bare sisters sat down next to their mother and Ceres and Nina draped themselves over him.

"Breakfast," Lana replied as she emptied the contents of the pan into a group of mess tins.

"So," asked Yerella between bites, "are you going to work up a plan sometime soon or shall we continue to, wing it?"

Nikolas reached around and dug his pokedex out of his backpack, "Actually last night I thought something up and I'd like to run it by everyone." A few button punches brought up a map of the Draaga province and he zoomed in on a trio of islands, a small one at the bottom of the screen sandwiched between a pair of larger ones. He pointed to a city near the western coast of the small island, "Here's Trella," he pointed to a city on the northwestern shore of the western island, "and here's Sluton, the nearest port where we can catch a boat out of here."

"But we've been heading east," observed Yerella.

"Exactly, if I was the cops I'd figure I'd head strait for Sluton as fast as I could, which is why we're heading east."

"But Queenstown is the only other port with cross ocean service and it's three, maybe four weeks away."

"We're not going to Queenstown, we're going to Sluton, we're just taking the long way," Nikolas replied as his finger traced a route east to the other large island, then north until it reached the coast and finally it turned west, crossed the gap between the islands and all the way to Sluton. "It'll take two and a half weeks instead of one; hopefully by the time we get there the cops will have given up on us and focused on Queenstown. I've got family there and it's the only other major port on the north coast, when I don't show up in Sluton I reckon they'll focus on Queenstown instead, and we can walk into Sluton with no problems."

"That's going on a lot of assumptions."

"But they're good ones," Ceres piped up.

"Really," inquired Yerella.

"I used to be a police officer before," she waved her hand in the air for a moment, "…this, anyway, this won't be the only crime the department is working on and they can't devote all their resources towards it for very long. If we don't show up fairly quickly they'll have to bring most of their officers home to get on with other cases, this route should take long enough for that to happen."

"Well won't the Sluton police be looking for us as well?"

"Probably not that hard, they've got their own case load and they can't keep dozens of officers looking for someone who might come to the city. There'll be an APB at the very least, maybe a pair of officers working on it at the most after two weeks, just depends on how heavy their case load is."

"You used to be a police officer," Lana asked.

"Yes."

"Well are you going to turn in Nikolas?"

For a few moments Ceres concentrated on her mess tin while she mulled the question over, "No, I can't very well turn my master in can I? Heh, besides, the law applies to humans, I'm just a pokegirl so what do I care?" Ceres tried to maintain an indifferent face but the tone of her voice revealed a bit of wistfulness and regret.

The topic of conversation was getting to close to something Nikolas hadn't told the twins yet, he quickly changed the topic, "Well, we need to get going, I want to get off of this island and over to Kirbooass island before dark." As the girls finished up eating and began to pack up Nikolas retrieved his wallet from his pack and began to rummage through it. "These are useless," he muttered as he tossed his Seward ID into the fire, when he pulled out his Kirov ID he paused for a moment and considered it before shaking his head and casting it into the fire, his university ID, library card, and a half dozen other things with the Kirov name joined them in short order.

Yerella took note of his actions, "What was that about?"

"Just getting rid of the trash," he answered as he tossed dirt onto the fire to smother it. After a quick check of his wallet confirmed that he only had his Wingate ID and license Nikolas packed up his things and the group set off. To Nikolas' great relief the pokegirls in the party decided to get dressed before setting off. The journey across the rest of the island was fairly easy; most of the terrain was grasslands with the occasional small stand of trees.

Around four o'clock they reached the coast. "Now what," asked Ceres as she looked up and down the empty beach.

"Uhh, we should be right here, there's supposed to be a fishing village right here. I don't get it," Nikolas said as he examined the map on his pokedex.

"Can I see that," asked Ceres. Nikolas handed the `dex over and a second later Ceres pointed to it and said, "This hill," she pointed to a rise off to their left, "should be over there," she pointed to their right. "We're about four miles south of the village."

"Oh for the love of…"

"Gee, who was always bragging about being in college," asked Edora.

Isabella offered, "I don't know, but I think he was the same guy who kept telling us to pay attention to what we were doing."

While everyone did their best to stifle their laughter Nikolas snatched to pokedex back and snapped, "I think I liked you runts better when the only thing you could say was `titmouse'."

"Well then you shouldn't have tamed us then should you," retorted Edora with a smile.

"Yeah, that." Nikolas collapsed the pokedex's screen back down and stuffed it into one of his thigh pockets. "Let's get going, it's gonna take an hour or so to fix this screw up." Turning north the group started off in the right direction.

A hundred yards down the sand Nina pulled up beside Nikolas, "You know, it's not that big a deal."

"What is?"

"Winding up on the wrong side of that hill."

Nikolas grimaced, "Yes it is."

"Why, it's an hour's walk."

"I just can't make those kinds of mistakes anymore."

"It's nothing, really. You don't need to worry about it."

"Yes I do, if I screw up something this little how the hell am I going to take care of all of you?"

"You'll do fine, and most of us can take care of ourselves."

"Like hell, without me, you or Ceres, or any of them," he pointed back to his family, "could get snapped up by the first freak with a pokeball."

"Instead of being stolen."

"Cheap shot." Nikolas sighed deeply before continuing, "Call it chauvinism, hormones, whatever; I'm the guy and I'm supposed to take care of ya'll."

"There are six other people here who can help you, don't forget that."

Nikolas gave the Catgirl a small smile, "I'll try not to."

Nina beamed, "Good. Now why are we going to this village?"

"We need to charter a boat over to Kirbooass; hopefully one of the fishermen won't be interested in background checks."

"Ahhh."

The rest of the trip passed quickly, the first indication that it was near it's end was Lana spotting a fishing boat a mile or two out in the water, ten minutes later the village hove into view.

"That's it," Isabella asked.

"It's a dump," declared Edora.

Ceres was slack-jawed, "You have got to be kidding me."

"Oh who cares, all that matters is that we can find a boat," Nikolas said as he started in, "But you are right, this place does barely deserve to be called a village." The `village' as it was called in the pokedex's map, was a collection of maybe a dozen shacks in various states of disrepair surrounding a pair of docks.

"Does anyone actually live here," Nina wondered.

"One or two maybe, but I doubt it's voluntary," said Nikolas as he headed for the largest building of the bunch. A quick check inside revealed it to be some sort of bar or restaurant and the man at the counter identified the docks as the only place they were going to find a charter this time of day. There were only two boats at the docks and the first captain turned them down flat Turning towards the smaller boat Nikolas tried his luck for a second time. "Hello there, mind if I have a word with you?"

The sailor paused from coiling up one of the lines that had connected his boat to the dock. "It's a free league, but get to the point, I'm about to head out."

"Well that's what I wanted to ask you about, I'm wondering if you could give me and the girls here a lift over to Kirbooass, just strait over to the other shore."

"I don't give out free rides, there's a ferry up the coast at the next city, bout a days walk."

"I'm not asking for a free ride, I'll pay, and I want to get across now, and here, not up the coast in a day."

"What's the rush?"

"I'd just rather not waste two days."

"Five hundred."

"Excuse me?"

"Five hundred credits, before we leave."

"Three hundred."

"Five hundred, because unless there's another boat around here that I don't see, you don't have any other options."

"Fine, three hundred now, the other two when we're across."

"Climb aboard. Sally!"

A brunette Selkie poked her head out of the boathouse amidships, "Selkie?"

"Clean off the aft deck so our passengers have a place to sit."

"Sel-kie?"

The captain pointed at Nikolas and the girls, "Them, they're coming with us on the crossing."

The Selkie nodded and started to pile the assorted ropes, nets and tackle that were strewn all over the deck into a pile by the boathouse. While the rest of the group hopped onto the forty foot boat the captain turned to Nikolas and said, "Sally's a good worker, and pretty sharp for a feral-born."

"Feral-born?"

"Caught her in my net one day trying to poach some of my catch, tamed her and we've been attached ever since." When Edora finished climbing aboard he said, "Alright enough talking, let's get out of here, this damn side trip's gonna add an hour to my run home as it is."

Everyone found a seat quickly enough and the captain and Sally went into the boathouse and showed no sign of coming back out. With a sputtering roar beneath their seats the boats engine roared to life and the boat slowly pulled away from the dock. Nikolas expected the captain to build up some speed once they cleared the pier but as they moved out into the water the boat showed no signs of getting in a hurry. Nikolas got up from his seat and wandered up to the boathouse, "Is this all the faster this thing will go?"

"Calm down, this ship's engine is over a hundred years old, you're lucky it even runs. You in a hurry or something?"

"Not particularly, just curious."

"Curiosity satisfied, this is all the faster we're going."

As he returned to his seat Nikolas noted that most of the group seemed to have no problem acclimating to the slow rocking of the boat, but Nina was beginning to look decidedly green. "Are you getting sea sick Nina?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Are you sure, you look a little sick."

"I just…I…uh…," Nina's words trailed off at that point.

"What was that, I couldn't hear you," Nikolas' voice was tinged with concern.

When Nina did speak her eyes remained fixed on the deck and her voice was barely above a whisper, "I don't like lots of water."

Nikolas gave her a reassuring smile, "Don't worry, I promise you won't even get wet." He turned to Ceres and whispered, "Why don't you take her up front, it'll get her farther from the water, and take my moms with you, I need to talk to the twins alone."

"About taming them?"

"No, but thanks for reminding me, I haven't told them about their father yet."

"Oh, ok, no problem."

After everyone else had disappeared around the front of the boat house Nikolas slid into one of the recently vacated seats next to his sisters, "So, how are you girls doing?"

"Tired."

"Yeah," Edora chimed in after her sister, "we've been walking all day."

"Sorry, I know it must be hard on you guys," he said apologetically, "what with those short little legs and all."

"Hey! We're still faster then you," Isabella snapped.

"Yeah, always have been," Edora added until she saw the smirk on Nikolas' face. "Jackass."

"I meant up here actually," he said tapping the side of his head.

Isabella stayed quiet and let her sister answer, "Well, since last night, yeah."

"About that, I'm sorry, you two were going feral and I couldn't let that happen, I…"

Edora shushed her brother with a finger to his lips, "It's alright, we understand, really." She nodded at her sister.

Isabella moved from the far side of Edora around to sit on the other side of her brother, "We actually liked it."

"A lot."

"And we're kind of looking forward to the next time."

Nikolas sat there between his sisters trying to process exactly what he'd just been told. `I've spent the last twenty four hours trying to convince myself that I did the right thing and here they are practically asking for another go around. It's gotta be the pokegirl genes talking.' He spent a few moments trying to process this but decided that it was better left for another time. "Ok, but that's not what I was wanting to talk about."

"Oh, well what did you want to talk about," Edora asked.

"It's about why we're having to run like this."

"It's because you had to steal us and moms from the ranch right? We remember, we weren't feral when that happened, just a little out of it," Isabella assured him.

"Well that's part of it, but that's not all of it. It's father…"

"What is it, what about him?"

"I…When I got home the day he sold you, he was waiting for me at the gate. He told me what he did, how he'd sold all of you. He was happy, hell, he was giddy about it. He told me he was going to go back the next day and find himself something else to play with. He talked about our moms and you guys like you were old bicycles or something."

"He was pretty much the same way at the ranch, he was just pissed off Azusa wouldn't let him pick out a new girl right there," Isabella said quietly.

"That sounds like him. Anyways, when he told me that, when I saw him acting that way, I just…I just snapped, I got one of the swords out of the entry and I…I killed him." When he felt both Edora and Isabella pull their hands away from him he slumped even farther down into his seat, he didn't dare look up at them as he said, "I'm sorry, It's just after every thing that bastard did I couldn't take it anymore. Now I've got all of ya'll involved in this, we can't go back, and we can't go to the rest of our family. I've managed to burn every bridge we ever had. I wish there could have been some other way, but I didn't see one, damn it," he hissed, "ya'll are my family, and I will not let it be broken up."

"What are you sorry for," Edora asked quietly, "killing him?"

"I wish I could say yes, I wish I was a good enough man to say yes, but I'm not. I'm just sorry about how what I did is going to affect all of you."

"I sort of wish I felt something too," Isabella said.

Edora's head snapped around to her sister, "What?"

"I know he's dead, but I'm not sorry, I'm almost a little glad. Aren't you?"

"I…guess I'm a little sorry, but I'm not sad."

"I know how you feel, I've felt that way since I did it," Nikolas said, "It's sad, very sad, that a man is dead and his children don't even mourn his passing."

They sat there in silence for a few minutes, each of them with their own thoughts, until Isabella slid one hand slowly across and grasped Nikolas' hand. A minute later Edora hesitantly did the same and then laid her head on his shoulder, Isabella followed suit shortly after. The simple contact with his sisters eased Nikolas' troubled mind immensely, they hadn't rejected him and they hadn't bolted, but he found himself hating his departed father even more. `He managed to hurt them enough to wipe all their caring for him away; he managed to harden these sweet girls' hearts enough that when he died they didn't even shed a tear.' Nikolas closed his eyes and decided to spend a while simply enjoying the closeness of the girls.

"So he told you," Lana asked.

Nikolas looked up and saw the girl's mother standing in front of them as Edora answered, "Yeah, he told us."

"So?"

"It's not like we can ever go home anyway," Isabella sighed.

"No we can't."

"How long have you known," Edora wondered.

"Nikolas told his mother the first night out of the ranch, they told me the next morning."

"You two were going feral and had enough to deal with, I didn't want to add that too it," Nikolas explained.

"If you had we probably wouldn't have remembered anyway," Isabella said, "I don't remember much after we left the ranch until last night."

"Well then, why don't we talk about something a little less glum, we've got another half hour before we make it to Kirbooass," Lana suggested.

"Alright, why don't we go see if we can keep help keep Nina's mind off the water, ok?" Nikolas suggested. The task proved to fairly easy as the good natured Catgirl was more then happy to do anything to distract herself. Nikolas leaned against the railing at the ships prow, occasionally peeking over his shoulder at the approaching coast, while Ceres and the twins played cards with Nina and his mother's looked on.

"Everybody off," the captain bellowed as the boats bottom scrapped sand, "ride's over."

Nikolas handed the captain a wad of bills before he followed Ceres over the rail and dropped into the surf.

"Ewww," Ceres groaned as she shook her boots, "I hate wet shoes."

Nikolas started to trudge across the small beach they had landed on, "Don't worry, we'll find a camp site soon enough and we'll start a fire so we can dry out your shoes."

"Speaking of camp, who are you doing to let out tonight?"

"Part of me wants to let all of them out and just get over telling them what's going on all at once."

"But?"

"Given what happened last time I think I'll stick to two or three at a time."

"I dunno," Ceres walked closer to Nikolas occasionally bumping into him, "you seemed to handle yourself pretty well from what I remember."

"Are all of you going to insist on teasing me about that?"

"Well if you didn't get so tongue tied about it we wouldn't. You need to loosen up, you're a tamer now, it comes with the job."

"I'm no tamer, anyways, any suggestions? I think I remember a Kunochi, a Cheshire, a Sup-bra Genius…"

"Wait," Ceres stopped dead in her tracks, "a Sup-bra Genius…Washu!"

"Washu," Nina asked looking at Ceres. "Washu!"

Nikolas was suddenly snatched back as Ceres started to tear at the top of his pack, after just a few seconds of rummaging Ceres snatched a ball out of the pack and hit the activation switch. Out of the capture beam appeared a young red headed pokegirl on her hands and knees who was panting like she'd just run a marathon.

"Are you o…," Nikolas started to ask.

Like a hawk the girls eyes latched onto Nikolas; in a single motion she came to her feet and grabbed him by the collar, pulling him right down to her face, "Don't, you, ever put me in that pokeball again!"

While he tried to contemplate an answer to that statement Nikolas noted some of the girls more obvious features, most obviously was that her hair seemed to mass as much as the rest of her did and her bangs seemed to be styled to look like legs or something, her eyes were a dark olive green, she didn't stand more the five feet high and she looked to be thirteen years old.

"You," she roared as she spotted Nina, "how could you leave me in there for that long?"

"We're sorry Washu," Ceres said, "there's been a lot going on and we forgot."

"Forgot? You forgot! How could you…wait, where's Mihoshi? Tell me Mihoshi is here."

"Mihoshi's here Washu," Nina assured her as she drug another pokeball out of Nikolas' pack. "Here she is."

This time the girl that appeared out of the ball was easily as tall as Nikolas and a long pair rabbit ears added nearly another half meter to her height. She was wearing a pink sweater, a pair of khaki pants, and a bright blue head band sat right in front of her ears doing it's best to keep the mass of blonde curls adorning her head in check. Before the beam had even completely released her the girl had already taken a step, and tripped over something unseen, dropping her in a graceless mass to the ground. "Owwwwie." Washu covered the distance between the two of them in a single bound and pulled the Bunnygirl up into a hug. "Oh hi Washu, how are you doing?"

The only response she got was Washu squeezing her a little tighter before letting her go and turning back to Nikolas, "You have to promise me right now that you are never going to put me back in a pokeball, promise me."

"Ok, no problem, no pokeball for you."

A lot of the tension seemed to leave Washu as she looked around and took stock of her surroundings, "So, where are we?"

"Kirbooass Island," Nikolas supplied, "and you already seem to know Nina and Ceres. This is my mother Yerella, and my other mother Lana, those two," he said while gesturing to his sisters, "are Edora and Isabella, my sisters."

"Is this some kind of family outing?"

"Sort of, it's getting late; we need to find some place to hole up for the night."

"Lead the way."

As they all headed off Washu fell in step with Nina and Ceres while Mihoshi walked along with the twins. While they chatted amongst themselves they pushed farther in land, Nikolas estimated that they were nearly a mile inland when they found a clearing near a small stream. "This looks good, let's set up camp and eat."

"Finally, I'm starving," Edora moaned.

"Me too," Isabella chimed in.

As usual the tents went up rapidly and everyone's stuff was tossed into them. A quick meal of MREs was followed by everyone save the newest two pokegirls trying to get as clean as they could in the stream.

"I thought you hated the water Nina," Lana said as she rinsed off her face.

"I just hate being in water that I can't get out of right away."

"Ahh, I see."

"Where's everyone sleeping tonight," Mihoshi asked.

And with that simple question Mihoshi reminded Nikolas of one of the little problems they were going to have with sleeping arrangements, they had three tents, each of which could hold three people, `Well five, if two of them sleep on top of somebody else.' "I guess we're gonna be sort of full tonight, I'll sleep outside and make it easier on everybody."

"Nikolas, we can make room, you don't have to sleep out here," Yerella assured him.

"No, it's alright, I want too. It's beautiful out here, it'll be nice," he said. `There is no way I'm gonna chance waking up with the twins again.'

"Nina and I can sleep in a tent with you and the twins can sleep with your mothers, they're small enough," Ceres suggested.

Nikolas tried to infuse his voice with as much finality as he could, "No, I'll be fine."

"Well at least take a sleeping bag," Lana said.

"Fine."

As the girls settled into their tents, Nikolas tossed another branch onto the fire, removed all his clothes except his boxers, and settled back into the sleeping bag he had propped up against a tree. He had almost fallen asleep when he heard a light rustling coming from Washu's tent. From out of it emerged a sight that snapped him completely awake in a heartbeat, Mihoshi. The blonde Bunnygirl stood up and stretched while Nikolas' eyes made a slow transit down her body, he began at the tips of her white furred ears and slowly made their way down to her face, `I don't know whether to call her cute or angelic.' His eyes backtracked for a moment as they followed her long, slim, and delicate arms back up to where they were stretched above her head, a movement that drew his attention back to another part of her anatomy, `Those tits are incredible, not a single tan line and they have to be double D's,' when her arms dropped back to her sides his respect shot up another notch, `Whoa, I doubt she needs a bra, those don't even begin to sag.' His appreciation of her smooth stomach was interrupted when she turned around and bent over to close the tent back up showing off her short panty clad rear. `I always thought the heart shaped butt thing was a figure of speech, and the little white tail is sort of cute.' His appreciation of her figure ended with him slowly running his eyes down the backs of her firm toned legs. Her task complete she turned back around and walked over to Nikolas, "Good you're still up," she whispered cheerily.

"What can I do for you Mihoshi," Nikolas said trying to keep his eyes on her face.

"I just wanted to say thanks for getting Washu out of Azusa's ranch," she replied as she dropped to her knees at the far end of the sleeping bag.

"It's no big deal," he chuckled.

Mihoshi's eye grew large as she lunged forward and grabbed hold of Nikolas' hand, "Oh no, it is. We've been stuck at Azusa's ranch for four months and Washu couldn't stand it much longer."

"Why, what was so bad about the ranch?"

"Azusa wouldn't let her do any research or use a computer or even a pencil and paper," she exclaimed. She pouted a little as she continued, "She was already starting to get grumpy and she was getting worse the longer she stayed there, I don't know how much longer she would have lasted."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure she has something to do. I don't have a lab or anything but I do have a laptop she can use for whatever she wants; I could probably pick up some tools or something for her to work with. What does she like to do?"

"She likes to work with machines a lot I guess. She also talks about a bunch of theories I don't understand."

"I was never really good with theory myself, guess that's why I'm an engineer, well, was an engineer."

"What happened?"

"Don't worry about it, I'll tell you and Washu in the morning."

"Ok," she replied perkily, "Thank you again." Mihoshi wrapped her arms around Nikolas and squeezed him.

`Holy hell,' he thought, `you wouldn't think somebody that thin could squeeze that hard.' When Mihoshi showed no signs of letting go he asked, "Mihoshi, can you let me go?" The only reply he got was a soft snore from the Bunnygirl. `She's already asleep?' Nikolas started to try to wiggle out of her grasp but Mihoshi responded by tightening her grip. Nikolas' attempts to wake Mihoshi didn't prompt the slightest reaction from the girl. `Damn, guess she's sleeping here tonight.' Working around the sleeping girl Nikolas managed to unzip the sleeping bag and re-zip it with her inside. `This might have been a mistake,' he thought as he felt her skin pressed up against him, there wasn't much room in the sleeping bag but Mihoshi didn't seem interested in using any of it as she molded herself to him. Apparently the closeness was having an effect on the sleeping bag's other occupant as Mihoshi began to unconsciously rub up and down slowly on Nikolas. `Oh lord,' he thought despairingly as he felt her nipples harden and press into his chest and side. When his dick started to have the inevitable reaction to her body, Mihoshi felt his stiffness pressing against the leg she had draped across his lap and she cooed in appreciation. `This is going to be a long night.'

Nikolas' Girls

Nina - Catgirl

Ceres - Vampire

Washu - Sup-bra Genius

Mihoshi - Bunnygirl

Author's Notes (a.k.a. My feeble attempt to explain away how much this sucked.) V1 Beta

Acknowledgements:

Lighthawk - My designated pre-reader, who subjected himself to this every other day.

Notes:

1) If anyone cares I'll scan the map I've been working off of and post it so you can get a better idea as to what I'm talking about.

2) Yes it's a long chapter of mostly dialogue and no sex, if you don't like it, fuck off.

Feedback: bsmartfanfic@yahoo.com

bsmartfanfic@hotmail.com

Wanna get pissy in person? Come on over and bitch me out: http://s87753679.onlinehome.us/forums/index.php?act=idx

You don't need to tell me I suck, I'm well aware of that.