InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Dragon Half Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Words Worth Fan Fiction / Battle Angel Alita Fan Fiction ❯ On the Run ❯ Reinforcement ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

On the Run

By: bsmart (a.k.a. Tiek Mo Shet)

Disclaimer: Why the hell am I writing this? Nobody reads them and they have no legal weight. It's a complete waste of time and bandwidth and yet I'm still typing. If you're under the legal age where ever you are don't read this, but since you're going to anyways at least don't let your mommy catch you. This fic is very much NC-17.

Note: This is an Orange League fic. To be honest I don't know a damn thing about pokemon and I want to keep it that way. If I make a dumb mistake feel free to point it out. I've done as much research as I can into this to keep it consistent with what seems to be the accepted canon of the pokegirl world. Also no one that I know of has done anything with the Orange League so I'm making it up as I go along.

"…" Normal Speech

`…' Thought

Chapter 6: Reinforcement

"Sleep well," a feminine voice asked.

"Huh," was the most coherent response Nikolas could form as his eyes snapped open and he tried to sit up.

While Nikolas dropped back into his sleeping bag as Mihoshi's weight forced him down Washu repeated, "Did you sleep well?"

It took Nikolas' sleep addled mind several seconds to identify the adolescent red head standing over him and connect the somewhat mature voice he had heard to her tiny frame, "Uhh yeah?"

"That's not very convincing," she leered as she leaned over like she was trying to peek into the sleeping bag, "of course I didn't hear Mihoshi last night so maybe you did actually get some sleep."

"What?"

"She's a bit of a screamer," Washu conspiratorially whispered before she pulled back and all mirth left her voice, "If you do anything to hurt her, I'll make you regret it for the rest of your life."

"Umm ok," Nikolas said to Washu's back as she walked away. `I miss my alarm clock.' Another attempt to sit up yielded the same result as before, Mihoshi showed no interest in letting him go. `Guess I'm stuck here.' Settling back down Nikolas took a moment to look around the clearing, noticing how the early morning light was filtering through the trees he thought, `It really is beautiful out here, I can see how a tamer could get used to this, waking up in the woods, with a beautiful girl hanging all over him.' Smiling down at the sleeping Bunnygirl he began to idly stroke one of her ears, `Yeah, this isn't so bad.' While Mihoshi lightly moaned her approval of his actions, Nikolas watched as Yerella and Lana emerged from their tent and stretched.

"I see somebody's up early today," Yerella said when she saw Nikolas.

Glancing at Mihoshi Lana said, "Maybe somebody never went to sleep at all."

"Are you two going to harass me every morning?"

Lana shrugged, "Probably, is she still asleep?"

"Yeah, and as far as I can tell nothing can wake her, I think she might be a Drow Zee in disguise."

"We'll start breakfast, see if that gets her attention."

"Here's hoping." While his mothers set about making breakfast over the fire Nikolas watched as his sisters and then Nina and Ceres woke up and emerged from their tents, to his relief, all of them were wearing some form of clothes, even Washu returned though she was the last. Eventually the smell of cooking eggs and hash browns worked its way into Mihoshi's nose and the Bunnygirl began to stir.

"Mmm, what smells good," she asked as she sniffed at the air, she gave a little shiver as Nikolas continued to rub her ear.

"Breakfast is ready," Lana announced as she began to shovel food into everyone's mess tins.

"Oh, breakfast," Mihoshi gasped as she rapidly detangled herself from Nikolas and bolted for the fire. Nikolas smiled to himself and followed her.

"So what's the plan for today," Ceres asked as she finished the oatmeal in her tin.

Nikolas swallowed a mouthful of eggs, "Before we talk about that I think there's something I need to tell Washu and Mihoshi."

"Oh, yeah, that."

"That what," Washu asked suspiciously from where she sat cross-legged on the ground.

Nikolas dropped his fork into his tin and then both of them to the ground. "Well, I didn't actually buy any of you from Azusa."

While Mihoshi just stared at him Washu glared at him, "So what, you came to get your family and decided to help yourself to the goods?"

Nikolas indignantly snapped back, "Hell no…," even as the retort left his mouth it fell flat in his ears and everyone else's. "Ok, fine, I wouldn't have said it that way but that sums it up. Azusa pissed me off, and I decided to hurt him."

"Well your little fit seems to have stranded us together."

"Before you pass judgment on me would mind listening to the rest of the story?"

Washu waved her hand dismissively, "Fine."

Over the next ten minutes Nikolas gave his life story with a little help from the rest of his family, as the ran through the list of things their father had done he noticed Mihoshi glancing concernedly back and forth between himself and his sisters, even Washu's stone faced demeanor softened a little. He finished by bringing Washu and Mihoshi up to date on what had happened since they had left the ranch. "I'll make both of you the same offer I made Nina and Ceres, if you don't want to stay I'll give you all the supplies we can spare along with your pokeballs and you can go where ever you want., or you can stay. If you decided to stay I can't promise you anything besides the fact that we are going to be on the run from the authorities and doing our damnedest to get out of this league."

Washu stared into the dying embers of the fire for a moment before looking at Mihoshi, the Bunnygirl quietly said, "Whatever you think is best." Washu glanced at Nina and received a small affirmative nod.

"We'll stay, for now."

"I'm glad, really, now we need to get going, I'd like to make it up to Selbone by the afternoon so we can get some supplies."

As they were packing up and preparing to leave Mihoshi wandered over to Nikolas, "Are you going to be putting us into our pokeballs now?"

"Why," he asked as he slung his pack onto his back and began to adjust the straps.

"Well, all my other tamers kept me in my pokeball whenever they went anywhere."

Satisfied that the pack wasn't going to be slipping Nikolas said, "Well, I don't really see the point of keeping you cooped up in it all the time unless you really just don't want to walk."

"I guess it could be fun," she replied as she thought about it. "Yeah," she said getting more excited, "it'll be a lot of fun."

"Well then let's see if everyone else is ready to go." A quick run around what was left of the camp confirmed that everyone else was ready to go and with little fanfare they started off north.

"So how far is it too Selbone from here," Edora asked.

"About twenty kilometers I think, give or take."

Both the twins groaned.

"Oh get over it," Nikolas said before pointing at Mihoshi, "Take a look at her, she's loving this." Mihoshi was prancing along, smiling happily, and stopping to examine every flower, bird and insect that caught her attention.

"Yeah, well we'll see if she's still loving it this afternoon," Isabella muttered.

The forest quickly gave way to rolling hills covered in tall grass, tall enough that Lana and the twins could barely see over it. They trudged through it for several hours before stopping under a lone tree for lunch.

"How much farther?"

Nikolas glared at Isabella, "Not this again."

"Seriously," she whined, "how much farther is it?"

Nikolas pulled out his pokedex and spent several minutes comparing the map it showed to features they had passed and one's he could see from the top of their hill. "About three more kilometers and then we'll hit some farms, another two after that and we should get into town. Figure and hour and a half or two."

The twins and even Ceres and Nina groaned.

"What's wrong with ya'll?"

"Unlike you, we aren't wearing boots," Yerella said calmly.

"Wha?" Nikolas glanced down at the hiking boots he was wearing and then at the collection of sneakers and sandals the girls were wearing, "Oh, hell. I'm sorry. I've been driving you guys like crazy, when I do something stupid you guys gotta call me on it. Look, we'll stop in Selbone and see if we can't get you guys some real shoes."

"Good," Isabella said.

"There's a Tamer campground on the east side of the city, they'll be showers, tables, and a kitchen so we can get some hot food we don't have to cook ourselves. We'll stay there tonight; let all of us feel a little more normal."

"Isn't that going to be dangerous, all those people around?"

Ceres finished off her lunch and answered, "Tamer's make lousy witnesses, especially when they're in camp. Most of them will be too busy to notices us. They aren't even going to have a clue who we are anyways, the murder overrides our theft, the police will still have jurisdiction."

Nikolas took a swig from his canteen and passed it to Mihoshi before going on, "We'll stay there tonight; I just wanna get a shower and a shave."

"Actually you'd be better off not touching it, it'll make you harder to identify," Ceres pointed out.

"Oh for the love of…fine."

"A hat would be good too."

"Fine, I'll pick one up when I'm getting some more supplies, let's get out of here, we're burning daylight."

The transition from grasslands to farmlands wasn't immediately obvious, the farmer was growing what Nikolas assumed to be wheat and it was only about four feet tall. They quickly found a road and a stop at a farm house got them directions to the campground.

"Alright, let's go over the plan." Nikolas said, "While we're around here my name is Nicholas Wingate, if anybody asks I'm transporting the lot of you too a ranch near Queenstown."

"That's kind of flimsy," Ceres said.

"Maybe you could pose as another tamer, you look human," Nina said.

"The eyes," Nikolas pointed out, "one look and anybody with an IQ in the double digits will scan her."

"Well we still need to think of something better then the transporting thing," Ceres pointed out.

"Lana and I could be placed in our pokeballs," Yerella offered.

"Ya'll deserve a chance to get cleaned up, same as the rest of us, we'll make the transporting story work," Nikolas declared.

"There will be somebody working there and somebody showing up with eight pokegirls is going to draw a lot of attention," Ceres said, "regardless of the story we tell them."

Lana grabbed Nikolas' arm and stopped him in the middle of the road, "You can sneak your mom and me into the shower later tonight, and we can't draw attention to ourselves. It's not a bad thing, really."

Nikolas heard Washu mutter, "Oh yes it is."

"Fine."

Yerella gave her son a smile and told him, "You should do it now, before we get into town."

Nikolas nodded quietly and retrieved his mother's pokeballs; after they had disappeared into the capture beams he put them back into his pack. "Let's get going," he stated as he started back down the road.

"Why didn't you want to put them in the pokeballs," Ceres asked Nikolas.

"I'm just not used to seeing them in one of the things, the only time I've seen them in one before now was when I had to take them into the pokecenter and put them through a healing cycle."

"Ahh," Ceres said, "I see, well it's not a bad place to spend time."

"So why does Washu freak out at the idea of being in one and why haven't you asked to go back in."

"Washu is complicated, and she should tell you what the deal is, as for me, I said it's not bad, I never said it was great."

"Fair enough."

The dirt road eventually led them to the campground. "This is more impressive then I thought it would be," Nikolas said. An area of about four acres had been cleared to make room for the campground, to the right of the entrance was a large rudimentary pokegirl arena, and in the center of the area was a large circular building with a rectangular extension coming out of the side nearest them, a sign on the extension read `Rentals.'

"Can I help you," the older man standing at the counter asked.

"I just want a camp site."

The man pulled out a plastic coated map of the camp site, "Which one do you want?"

Nikolas quickly pointed to a spot in the back, "That one."

"Alright," he said crossing the spot off with a black marker, "twenty credits a night, up front. Check out time is two in the afternoon, you need to either pay for another night or get out by then." The old man jerked a thumb back over his shoulder, "Feel free to use the showers all you like, there's soap and towels in there, the arena's out front, and the kitchen's out back. If you need to rent any restraints or special equipment just talk to me, though by the looks of your girls I'm guessing you don't need them. Oh, and I'll need to see your license, I need a record of it in case you trash something."

Nikolas pulled out his Wingate ID and handed it over to the man, after swiping Nikolas' card through the reader the man handed it back and Nikolas handed over a twenty credit bill. "I'll need directions to a store that sells camping equipment and a general store."

"Here's a map, the town's not as big as the population would suggest, most people live outside of it on the farms."

"How much?"

"It's free."

"Thanks."

The site Nikolas had chosen had a ten by fifteen meter covered pavilion made from simple wooden beams and shingles at its rear, a pair of table and bench units sat under the pavilion. The site itself was perhaps twenty five meters on a side and it's perimeter was marked by a three meter hedgerow, the only entrance was through a wooden gate as high as the hedgerow, several tree's were scattered around and the ground was leaf covered dirt. "After a week outside this place looks like paradise." Nikolas closed the gate and released his mothers. "Ok, I'm gonna head into town and buy what we need, I could use some help and Washu, you might want to come too."

"Why?"

"Well Mihoshi told me you liked to work on machines and I figured I could get you something to work with, but I don't have any clue what you need."

Washu eyed him suspiciously, "This isn't exactly a laboratory environment, there's not much I can do in such primitive conditions."

"Well I can't do anything about the conditions; I just figured you might want to have something to work on, being a Supe-bra Genius and all."

"It would be nice to invent something…fine, I'll come, but what I need isn't going to be cheap."

"I didn't think it would be, anybody else coming?"

"I'll go," Nina said.

"Me too," Mihoshi chirped.

"Can you get everybody's shoe size; I gotta grab something out of my backpack." While Mihoshi and Nina got everyone' shoe size written down Nikolas pulled out the anti-capture collars he had bought in Trella. He gestured towards Washu, Nina, and Mihoshi with them, "You guys can keep these with you, it'll keep anyone from being able to capture you." When he saw Nina and Mihoshi begin to put them on he said, "You don't have to wear them…" The protest died in his mouth as both of them quickly finished buckling the leather straps around their necks.

"You can just keep it in your pocket, I know," Washu finished dryly while stuffing the device into one of the pockets of her cargo shorts.

"Yeah, pretty much, everyone ready then? Alright, lets go," as the girls headed for the gate he pulled out about a hundred credit and handed it to his mother, "If you get hungry."

It wasn't hard for them to find the stores; they were located near the city's pokecenter which was a nearly strait down the main road. "There aren't many pokegirls out on the streets," Nikolas observed.

"It's a farming community," Washu said, "the average person isn't going to be as well to do as in a college town. Most of the girls around here work on the farms and that's where they stay most likely."

"That makes sense, there's the pokecenter," he said pointing down the street to their right, "which means that that's the camping store," he said pointing to a store directly across from them, "and that right next to them is probably your best bet Washu, and the grocery store should be about a block down that way," he pointed to their left, "and on this side of the street."

"I'll take care of the groceries," Nina offered.

"I'll help you," Mihoshi said while looking at Nikolas.

"I can take care of myself," Washu stated.

"Alright," he handed Nina several twenties and a wad of several hundreds to Washu, "knock yourselves out, just remember we have to carry it with us." While the two pokegirls headed off about their chores Nikolas led Mihoshi across the street and into the camping supply store.

Upon entering the clerk asked them the same question clerks had been asking for the better part of four centuries, "Can I help you?"

Glancing up from the list of shoe sizes Mihoshi had been given him Nikolas answered, "Actually yes, I need to buy some boots, eight pairs actually."

"Oh, well," the clerk happily exclaimed, "what kind of boots are you looking for?"

"Something durable and comfortable."

"Well, I'd say the Backcountry's then, they last forever and they fit great, they treat the leather in something that makes it really pliable, stretches pretty well so they'll fit pretty much regardless of what you do."

"Let me guess, they're also the most expensive."

"Well, not quite but close, they're worth every penny, I've had mine for more then a year and the sole's still good."

"Really? Well then here's a list of the sizes I'll need, can you have them ready by the time I leave?"

"Sure, take your time."

With Mihoshi's help Nikolas quickly found another pair of collapsible tents, larger ones, along with six more sleeping bags and all the odds and ends that the new girls would need. "Let's pick some backpacks and get out of here," Nikolas said.

"Why do we need more backpacks," Mihoshi asked.

"Well there's no way we can fit this stuff into the one's we already have, besides, there's no way we can fit enough food to last us into the one's we already have. Every time I open a pokeball it's another mouth to feed."

"Well if we're so much trouble you could always leave us in them," Mihoshi said quietly.

When Nikolas glanced over at her the Bunnygirl was staring at the floor and her ears were drooping, "No, it's not like that, we just need more room for food is all, you're not any trouble."

"Really?"

"Of course not, how could a cute girl like you be any trouble?"

Mihoshi blushed a little and smiled at his compliment. `Damn she's cute,' he thought as his eyes stole a quick glance down at her neck, `the collar's cute too.' Nikolas blinked as he realized exactly why he thought the collar looked cute, `Damn it, she doesn't belong to you!' With a violent shake of his head Nikolas turned back to the backpacks. "She doesn't really belong to anyone at the moment…"

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry about it. Which pack do you want?" When Mihoshi started to consider her choices Nikolas returned to his thoughts and he didn't like them, `I can not be thinking like this,' he thought to himself as he stared at the mass of blonde curls that hid her face, `still….' Whether he liked it or not Nikolas had to admit that there was a part of him that liked the idea of her belonging to him, that liked the collar on her throat announcing to the world that she was his alone. `I am so fucked up.'

Mihoshi snatched a bright blue pack with a big yellow sunflower in the middle of its back off the rack, "This one!"

"Nice one, now let's get out of here, Washu and Nina are probably wondering where we are." Nikolas pulled a pair of full sized dark green and a smaller brown one off the rack. After handing over the necessary cash they stuffed their purchases into three of the packs and left the store, where they ran into Washu who was just emerging from her shop with an armful of bags and a grin on her face.

"Find everything?"

"And then some," Washu replied.

"Have you seen Nina?"

"No, why?"

"Just thought she'd be done by now. Why don't you guys take this stuff and head back to camp, I'll see what's keeping her."

"Do I look like a snorlass to you," Washu asked.

"No, humor me," he said as he handed the small brown pack to her and picked up the two large green ones. "I can't carry all of these around."

Washu muttered something inaudible but took the offered pack anyways.

"I'll be back pretty quick, she's probably paying for the stuff right now."

After Mihoshi and Washu started back towards the camp Nikolas shouldered the bag containing most of the shoes and MREs and carried the empty one in his left hand. He didn't know why but he was fairly certain something wasn't completely right with Nina. He quickly walked the block to the grocery store; before he walked in he snatched an apple off of one of the exterior displays and started to munch on it. He walked through the store quickly moving from the left most isle to the right as he scanned each one for the catgirl. He found her in one of the center isles examining a can of green beans. When she heard him approaching her head snapped around and a look of relief washed across her face. "What's wrong Nina?"

She glanced over his shoulder before answering, "There's a guy back there," when she saw Nikolas' head start to turn she hissed, "Don't look! I think he saw me on the street, he's been following me since I walked in here. I don't know what to do."

Nikolas paused for a moment before replying, "Did you get everything?"

"Most of it, I didn't notice him until I was almost done."

The gun he had tucked into the back of his pants seemed to weigh a little heavier. "Alright, forget about the rest, we're gonna go ahead and take what you got. We'll check out and head back for the camp, we'll check to make sure he's following us and if he is I'll take care of him."

Nina nodded, and a small smile crossed her lips. They were able to check out without incident and stuffed the item's Nina had bought into the empty pack. They left and Nina quickly started to outpace Nikolas. "Slow up," he whispered, "and turn here." As they turned right and went around the corner into an alley Nikolas got his first good look at their tail. "The guy you saw, about my age, blonde hair, five ten, 180, jeans and a green t-shirt?"

"Yes."

"Alright, take the next left and then right." After the left Nikolas checked over the shoulder and noticed that the man was still following them. He picked up his pace and noted that their follower picked up his as well. "Ok, after we take the right just keep walking; I'm going to take care of this guy."

Nina nodded nervously and did as she was told; she kept on walking while he ducked into the first recessed doorway. Nikolas pressed himself up against the left side of the doorway and waited, a moment later the man passed by the door but he was slowing down, "What the…," he started.

Nikolas lunged out of the door way and grabbed the man's shoulder, he tried to use the man's momentum to spin him into the brick wall of the building but the green shirted man tripped over a piece of debris on the ground and he went down on his back in a heap. Nikolas found himself standing over the man him with a foot on either side of the his waist; wasting no time the fugitive reached back under his jacket and pulled out the pistol hidden back there. Nikolas released the safety and racked the slide before pointing the gun at the bridge of the man's nose, his trigger finger resting against the side of the trigger guard. "Why are you following us," Nikolas said as flat and calmly as he could manage.

The man was grabbing the back of his head and wincing as he opened his eyes, "Hey, what's the big….," his protests died on his lips as he looked up the gun barrel.

"Why are you following us?"

"Get that out of…," the sound of the hammer being cocked silenced the man.

Nikolas picked up his left foot and brought it down on the guy's right hand hard enough to draw several sickening pops.

"Ahhhhhh!"

"Last chance."

"Oh gods, I just saw your Catgirl, ah gods that hurts, I just wanted to see if you wanted to trade."

Nikolas removed his boot from the man's hand and de-cocked the pistol before kicking the man in his side hard enough to crack several ribs. Over the tamer's scream he said, "She's got a collar on, why the hell would you think I'd want to trade for her."

The man clutched at his hand and groaned as he replied, "I've never seen a catgirl like her, I had to try."

"Yeah, well forget it," Nikolas stepped back and kicked the would be trader squarely in the hip, "Get lost." While he watched the tamer run away limping he heard Nina slowly walking up behind him.

"Nikolas?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you ok?"

When the tamer turned a corner and disappeared onto the main street he set the safety on the pistol and returned it to its place in his belt. "Yeah, I'm good."

"Why did you…"

"Don't worry about it."

"But…"

"I said don't worry about it."

Nina huffed lightly, "I'm not going to just…"

Nikolas turned back to her and locked eyes with her, "When you're in pain and frightened it's a lot harder to lie. Come on, let's get back to camp." The walk back was quiet and Nikolas noticed that no matter how slowly he walked Nina always stayed a few steps behind him. He waited until they had left the town and were on the dirt road to the camp before asking, "What's wrong."

"That man, you just broke his hand, and his ribs."

"Yeah?"

"Well…was it really necessary?"

"I don't know honestly, but he shouldn't have been following us like that. People with good intentions don't slink around in the shadows."

"Still…"

"Look, I don't know what I'm doing ok? I'm doing the best I can, and if I'm gonna screw up I'm going to make sure it's in a way that doesn't hurt you guys, alright?"

"Ok, I think."

The rest of the walk was quiet but Nina stopped walking behind Nikolas and walked along side of her.

"Oh you're back," Mihoshi squealed as they came through the gate into their area.

"What took so long," Yerella asked.

"We ran into a little trouble with somebody who was following Nina."

"What happened?"

"I took care of it, told him I wasn't interested."

Yerella glanced at Nina and the fact that the pokegirl refused to make eye contact told her what she wanted. Looking back at Nikolas she raised her right eyebrow at him.

"I said I took care of it," he snapped.

The look on his mother's face told him the discussion wasn't over.

"Let's just get this crap sorted out alright?" Nikolas dug into his pack and pulled out a set of boots, "I'm hopping these fit, they should be a lot better for walking in." While everyone tried on their boots he went through the rest of their purchases and divided them up between the three large packs he had bought, he decided to leave Washu's for whatever she had picked up in town. "Washu, can you come over here?"

"What?"

"I've got something for you," he said as he started to pull his laptop out of his backpack.

""Ha-ha, screw you."

Nikolas stared at her for a second before it dawned on him, "Sheesh, not that." Nikolas shoved the laptop into her hands.

"What's this?"

"It's a laptop; I thought you were a genius."

"No, why are you giving it to me?"

"It's yours; I brought it with me because I thought I could keep up with my studies, pretty dumb huh? I've got no use for it but hopefully you do."

Washu held the computer at arms length for a moment before pulling it in to her chest, "Thank you."

"No problem. Now is there anything around here to eat?"

Edora fielded that question, "The kitchen's still open, but not for much longer."

Nikolas glanced down at his watch which read seven forty five, "Alright, I'm gonna go grab something." While the menu was sparse the hamburger and fries that Nikolas ordered tasted good and the fact that he ate it at a table near the kitchen gave him time to think. `Maybe Nina's right, maybe I did go overboard on that jerk, still, he was after Nina, and I'm not entirely sure his intentions were honorable.' He bit off another piece of burger, `Damn he pissed me off when he said he wanted Nina.'

`Why did it piss you off so bad?'

`Damned if I know, probably the same reason I liked Mihoshi in that collar, maybe I bonded with her,' he told himself as he stuffed a few fries into his mouth.

`Well you tamed her so it is likely you bonded with her, you're probably bonded to her and Ceres and the twins.'

`I'm gonna turn into a tamer like it or not.'

`Most likely, if you're gonna take care of all of them you're going to have to `take care' of them.'

He took a drink of water, `What have I gotten myself into.'

`Who knows, but Mihoshi will likely need to be tamed soon, as will Nina, and the twins and Ceres will need it again before too long.'

`Ugh, don't remind me,' he thought as he swallowed the last of his meal.

`You need to get over it, because if the twins are going to be staying you are going to have to keep taming them, besides, there's nothing wrong with Nina and Ceres.'

As he dumped his trash into a can he smiled to himself at the thought, `Well, maybe it's not all bad.' He started doing the math in his head, `It been…three days since I tamed the twins and two since Nina and Ceres, which means I'm going to have to tame all of them within the next two days. How the hell do tamers get anything done? No scheduling it, I'll let them tell me when they want it.'

Nikolas walked back through the gate and saw his family sitting around the fire pit with Nina, and Mihoshi listening to Washu go on about something or other. He didn't see Ceres anywhere but he didn't let it worry him. He retrieved a change of clothes from his stuff and headed off to the showers.

The first thing he encountered was a locker room with two rows of benches facing six foot high stacks of open cubbies. Almost all the cubbies were empty; he only spotted two with anything in them. `Guess there's not many people here, course I only saw one other black mark on the map.' Nikolas chose a spot in the far left front corner and began to strip off his clothes. First his jacket came off and was stuffed into a cubby, next came his shirt, `Holy hell,' he thought as he looked at the shirt, smeared in dirt and soaked with sweat `how could they stand to be around me?' He quickly stuffed the shirt in its own cubby. His boots went into the cubby with the jacket as did his pants; his socks and underwear went into the shirt's cubby.

As he walked deeper into the showers he passed a stand with folded towels, soap, and shampoo. He grabbed what he needed and noticed a noise coming from the showers that he couldn't quite place. When he entered the showers proper he realized that it was coed, it was broken up into stalls approximately eight foot square with five foot high walls. There were nearly twenty of them and he quickly spotted the source of the unidentifiable noise, a whoretortle and her tamer were taking advantage of the water for a little taming.

The greenish blue haired girl was on her knees and appeared to be doing her best to get her tamer's entire dick down her throat and was succeeding admirably. While the lucky guy in question didn't appear to have noticed Nikolas' entrance, the pokegirl most certainly did. When she saw Nikolas staring at her performance she gave him a little wink and did her best to smile, closing her eyes she started to bob her head up and down at an every increasing pace. Nikolas realized that he had been staring and quickly moved into one of the empty stalls and paid very close attention to turning on the water. The noises behind him didn't stop.

Before he bothered with washing himself he simply stood under the hot water and let it wash over him. `Damn that feels good,' he thought, `I didn't realize just how sore I was. Now if those two,' a glance over his should confirmed what his ears had told him, the whoretortle was now on her back and her tamer was holding her arms down while pounding her hard enough to cause her to scoot across the tile on her shell, `would just be quite so I can think of something else.' Nikolas turned back around, closed his eyes, and simply tried to clear his mind.

He was still enjoying the warm water when he felt a delicate pair of hands start to massage his shoulders. He did the only thing he could think of, he froze. The hands continued to pull and knead at the muscles of his shoulders and began to migrate down his back. Even though his brain wasn't entirely sure what to do his body responded to the attention by relaxing and leaning more heavily on the wall of the shower that held the nozzle. `Wow that feels good.' He tried to figure out which girl was doing the wonderful things to his back but he couldn't tell just by the hands and so far his companion wasn't giving any hints.

The hands left his shoulder blades and began to trail their way down to his ribs and began to come around to the front of his chest. The hands met over his sternum and the girl pulled him into a hug. `With a rack like that and no fur it has to be Mihoshi,' he thought as he felt her breasts pressing into his back and flattening out. The feeling of her naked body pressed up against his was beginning to have an effect; his manhood was rising swiftly to full mast. "Mihoshi…"

"You were really nice to Washu today," she said softly, "and you took care of Nina too."

"I…I just did what I had to," he forced out.

Mihoshi started to slide down and around Nikolas' body, "Mmmhmm, that's why I'm glad you're my tamer."

Nikolas opened his eyes and looked down at the girl kneeling in front of him. The water was already starting to matt her hair down but it did nothing to her beautiful face, she stared up at him with a pair of enormous blue eyes and Nikolas found every good reason he could think of not to do this not making sense anymore. Mihoshi maintained eye contact with him as she slowly leaned forward and engulfed the head of his penis in her mouth.

Nikolas groaned as she began to lightly suck on him and rub her tongue along the underside of his head. "That's, mmmmm, really nice Mihoshi."

The bunnygirl smiled up at him and continued to lightly play with his captive dick. When she `mmmmm'd happily around his cock his eyes slammed shut as the vibration rippled across his sensitive flesh.

Nikolas hadn't thought that his dick could get any stiffer but what Mihoshi was doing to it was making his dick positively ache from how stiff it was. He was peripherally aware of the fact that the whoretortle and her tamer could see Mihoshi and him just like he could see them earlier but he couldn't remember why he should care. When he was able to open his eyes again he saw Mihoshi looking up at him. `How does she manage to still look sweet and innocent when she's blowing me?' Mihoshi gave him another smile right before she opened her mouth and moved forward to take half manhood into her mouth and begin the sucking and licking again, only this time with slightly more enthusiasm. With a tortured groan Nikolas began to run his right hand through her wet hair. It was only a minute before she released his dick once more and then took him all the way into her mouth. As he watched her bury her nose into his pubic hair and suck greedily Nikolas struggled to control his urge take her right there, he settled for starting to play with her ears with his left hand. He had no illusions about just how well endowed he really was but he also knew that she was taking it all in without complaint or even the slightest sign of discomfort. When she started to bob her head back and forth he gave up, between the feeling of her warm and obscenely wet mouth and constantly moving tongue, and the sight of her beautiful face inhaling his manhood while her long white ears bobbed in counter point to her movements he didn't stand a chance. When his hand migrated to the back of her hand and started to grab fistfuls of blonde hair he decided that enough was enough.

The next time she pulled back he disengaged himself and pulled her up to her feet, she whimpered at the loss but Nikolas quickly silenced her with a kiss. While his and Mihoshi's tongues dueled he ran his hands down her body until the came to rest on her rear. He happily squeezed each of the globes of her beautiful ass before sliding his right hand up to play with her tail. `The water makes her skin wonderfully slick and smooth,' he thought.

Mihoshi broke their kiss for a moment to giggle before squeezing Nikolas tighter and trying to return to their kiss. Nikolas sucked on her bottom lip and ran his tongue along it, when Mihoshi inhaled he released her lip and worked his tongue into her mouth. While their tongues dueled Nikolas moved his right hand up to cup her left breast, `Wow,' he silently exclaimed as he gently squeezed her tit, `she's more then a handful.' Nikolas released their kiss and moved around to start to lightly nibble and suck beneath her ear and experimentally began to knead Mihoshi's endowments. When Mihoshi began to push her chest out into his hand he took it as a sign she appreciated the attention and pulled his thumb across her nipple. As Mihoshi started to rub her shower slicked body up and down against Nikolas he realized that he needed to focus his attention, he gave up on moving his mouth around her neck and settled it just behind her ear. The next time he ran his thumb across her nipple he pushed in with it and rubbed in a circle. When Mihoshi arched up off the wall Nikolas bore down on her with his weight and sandwiched her against the wall. He released his grip on her with his left hand and moved it up to Mihoshi's unoccupied mound. When he felt Mihoshi's legs quiver he released his grip on her left tit and used his arm to support her as he began to reposition his mouth.

He didn't make it as he noticed the thin strip of leather still in place around her neck. `She kept the collar on,' he thought incredulously, then a thin smile fixed itself on his face, `She kept the collar on.' With a lascivious grin affixed he ducked his head down and captured her vacant left nipple in his mouth. With the image of the brown leather strip wrapped around her long tanned neck still fresh in his mind he didn't bother starting slowly, he sucked hard drawing the stiff peak up into his mouth where he rapidly flicked his tongue across it. When he finally let go of it he made sure that it scrapped across his teeth. Grinning at the delicious, joyous, shriek his actions drew from Mihoshi, Nikolas quickly subjected her other breast to the same treatment. When he released it he switched back to her left, only this time, he took his time. He spent his time suckling; almost nursing on her breast, instead of harshly flicking his tongue across her nipple he gentle bathed it with his tongue.

Mihoshi was in heaven, `I'm soooo lucky to have, ahhhhh, found a tamer like him.' When Nikolas transferred his mouth yet again Mihoshi shivered, `He's so nice to me and Washu, and he's making me feel soooooo good, maybe even better then Washu does.' The thought of the little redhead made Mihoshi wish she was with them, `She doesn't trust him yet, but…ohhhhh…she will eventually, and when she does…' As the thought ran through her mind Mihoshi let out a little sigh and whimpered, "Tame me, please," quietly to Nikolas while she tried to reposition him between her thighs.

Even before her request had left her lips Nikolas began to nod, "Turn around," he whispered.

Mihoshi nodded and turned around in his arms, nestling his erection against her soft wet rear. Nikolas shuffled backwards trying to keep his footing on the wet tile and Mihoshi moved back as well, never breaking contact with him and keeping her hands firmly planted on the wall. When he was satisfied that she was bent over far enough Nikolas tried to pull back so that he could align himself with her however Mihoshi arched her back and kept his dick exactly where it was. "Miiihoshiii," he chided.

The bunnygirl looked over her shoulder and smiled slyly at him.

When he saw her tail twitching happily he chuckled, wrapped his hands around her slim waist and held her in place as he pulled back, Mihoshi tried to follow but he held her fast. When she tossed her hair around so that she could look at him over the other shoulder Nikolas just grinned, he could still see the collar around her neck. One of his hands released her and he used it to rub his penis slowly up and down her slit, once he had ran his cock across her clit several times and it was sufficiently lubricated he nestled the head of his cock against the entrance to her sheath. Satisfied with his aim he returned his hand to its place before jerking his hips forward enough to bury just the head of his cock in her softness. She moaned her displeasure and tried to force him farther in, when he denied her what she wanted she groaned, "No fair teeeeaassing."

Glancing down at her collar for an instant he told her, "Tough," and slowly slid a bit more of his length into her. As soon as she tried to force herself back he stopped and withdrew slightly. When Mihoshi stopped trying to force herself backward Nikolas rewarded her by sliding in a bit more, predictably she tried again and Nikolas adored her frustrated groan when he stopped.

"Stop teasing," Mihoshi pleaded.

"What's the magic word," he asked playfully.

"Please, please do….ahhhhh."

Nikolas rewarded her by burying himself in her completely. Even as his hips contacted her bottom with a wet smack he pulled back and began to build up a steady, strong rhythm. `Gods, she's as tight as the twins,' as he bottomed out in her again he felt her inner muscles ripple against him, `stronger too.' A look along her side allowed Nikolas to watch her bountiful bosom sway in time to his thrusts, and her hair was still plastered along her other shoulder by the water allowing him to watch as she scrunched up her face any time one of his thrusts went particularly deep. It was this that allowed him to realize that some of the time she made her cute little face even when he didn't bottom out. Nikolas adjusted the angle of his thrusts slightly and soon Mihoshi was making the face with every thrust along with a light, "Unhh." Happy with the effect his actions were causing, Nikolas kept it up and began to increase the pace and force of his thrusts.

As he continued to pound into her he felt her legs growing weaker with every thrust, and she let out a small "Oh," every time he pressed himself against her rear. He struggled to control himself but he had already been so turned on by Mihoshi's blow job that he couldn't control himself. "Mihoshi…unh, I'm gonna come." Nikolas was fairly certain that she had already come several times but he still felt he should warn her.

"Oh..kayyyyyyy," she howled, `I've already came once, again?! Yesssss!'

When Nikolas felt her pussy clench down hard around his dick, he also felt her legs give out. Nikolas did his best to keep her from collapsing but wound up pulling her back onto him as he fell down into a kneeling position. At first the pain from his knees and ankles threatened to blank out any pleasure he had been feeling but then Mihoshi landed on his lap and forced him deeper inside her then he had been before. As Mihoshi squealed at the renewed pleasure at the deeper penetration Nikolas felt himself begin to empty himself into her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in tight to his chest.

They combined feeling of Nikolas' cock slamming forcefully into her g-spot and it beginning to fill her up sent Mihoshi over the edge again for the second time in twenty seconds. Her back bowed and her legs strained trying to force herself to unfold from her position kneeling on Nikolas' lap but his arms kept her impaled. Nikolas finished long before Mihoshi began to relax and he took advantage of her arched position to nibble on her neck and gently cup one of her breasts as he waited for her to come down from her high. Eventually she relaxed and leaned back into him, Nikolas chuckled when he realized that their breathing was synchronized.

As they knelt, panting from their shared orgasm they heard a voice call from the entrance of the shower stall, "Are you two having a good time?" They both looked back to confirm what their ears had told them. In the entrance stood a completely naked Ceres with a slightly crazed look on her face. "Got room for one more?"

Nikolas' Girls

Nina - Catgirl

Ceres - Vampire

Washu - Supe-bra Genius

Mihoshi - Bunnygirl

Author's Notes (a.k.a. My feeble attempt to explain away how much this sucked.)

Acknowledgements:

Lighthawk - My designated pre-reader, who subjected himself to this every way too often.

Ministry Agent - For supplying the perfect description of this story.

Notes:

1) Did I go overboard with the stalker?

Feedback: bsmartfanfic@yahoo.com

bsmartfanfic@hotmail.com

Wanna get pissy in person? Come on over and bitch me out: http://s87753679.onlinehome.us/forums/index.php?act=idx

You don't need to tell me I suck, I'm well aware of that.