InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Much Needed Help ❯ Autor's Reply & Pairing Poll!! ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I want to thank all my reviewers for all the reviews!

TO ALL VIEWERS: I KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE WERE OFFENDED ABOUT KAGOME'S RAPE SCENE AND HOW DETAILED IT WAS. I WOULD LIKE TO CLEAR A FEW THING UP ABOUT IT.
1ST - IF IT DID NOT SEVER A PURPOSE IN THE STORY IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN IT.
2ND - I BELIEVE IN USING DETAIL IN MY STORIES SO THAT THE READER HAS A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT'S GOING ON.
3RD - AFTER BEING VICTOM OF THE CRIME SEVERAL TIMES I KNOW WHAT AN UGLY THING IT IS AND SO WHEN I DO WRITE A SCENE WITH IT I WANT TO GET IT ACROSS TO OTHERS JUST HOW UGLY IT IS. I AM TRULY SORRY IF MY WAY OF THINKING OFFENDS PEOPLE BUT I HAVE LEARN THAT THE UGLY THINGS IN LIFE CAN MAKE US STRONGER IF WE LET THEM. I HAVE COME TO TERMS WITH IT AND WILL NOT HID OR SHY AWAY FROM THE TOPIC AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME.


AFF:
Aneko: I still love the story lol ^_^ and i have been telling more friends about ur story

I'm happy you still like the story and thank you for telling your friends about the story!
--------------------------------------------
Azar Darkstar: Okay, I'll admit it. I am now officially curious.

HEHEHE! I love that I was able to grab your curiousity and hope that I am able to keep it.
--------------------------------------------
Kimiko: you rock keep going update soon plz^_^

Thank you and I will do my best to post the 3rd chapter asap
--------------------------------------------
sessho's lover: kimi Kuso ur good keep going

Arigato! :D
--------------------------------------------
emiko: god u have the bestest story ever

Thank you! I appreciate the praise!
--------------------------------------------
aiko:MORE MORE PLZ MORE

hmm.....okies
--------------------------------------------
DAI: i saw a lil missspelling but not alot i though i would let you know you are great at writeing i can't write to see more of ur work plz update soon

Thank you for letting me know about the misspells and I'm happy you like the story and will do my best to update soon.
--------------------------------------------
Hiei-chan: Hello Kimimisae, I want you to know that I loved your story.I really hope you update soon.I also wanted to say i saw i misspelling in the first chapter but there was about three and four misspellings in ch 2. It looks like you worked ever long and hard to get your work the way you like it.I'm glad I see another wrighter like myself. I'm not going to say i'm the best at spelling becasue I do make mistakes too.But I like when people tell me when I massed up so I can fix it and make it better.I will be keeping a eye on your work so keep up the great work

I'm very pleased that a fellow writer likes my story. I'm always nervous that people won't like it that's why I work so hard at it and it takes so long to update. Thank you for pointing out that I had a few misspells I went back through it and I think I corrected them all. I look forward to future reviews from you!



FF:
gothic-ember: Omg, poor Tohru!! Those pathetic scum bags have better..umm..I dont know! They can't get away wioth that though, they need to be put through a LONG SLOW PAINFUL torture session..yes, yes that could do it..
Awesome stoy, it's so intriguing! Please update soon..I need to know who that person is!
and
It was really well written, but why did you make Kagome get raped!? I don't like it..but I suppose that doesn't matter anyways.
Actually, what is Kagome doing in the story!? That's unusual but it will make for an even more interesting story!
Please update again soon, so I can see what happens!!

^^G.E.

Ok, as to why I had Kagome raped. I had several reasons why but for the short of it things will become apparent in future chapters. If it makes you feel any better yes, the scum bags will get their come upings (I love the movie The Mummy!), but I'm not going to say how or by who. :D
The reason Kagome is there is because I wanted to do a Fruits Basket fanfic but as the story formed in my head I decided to make it a crossover with Inuyasha. I already have several stories lined up for when I'm finished with this one.
----------------------------------------------
Helbaworshipper: Well, I like the start of this story. Please continue this, it's very detailed and worth the wait to update. & A very good revision! I'll be keeping an eye on this one. & Great job, I had no idea it would be an Inuyasha type crossover.

I very happy that you like the story and the revision that I did to the 1st chapter. I was going for the surprise factor by not making it apparent what it was going to be crossovered with!
----------------------------------------------
To: KidaChan, Nekosune, tootifruity and yellowrosesinateacup. Thank you for your wanderful reviews and I hope you will countinue reading the story no matter how long it takes for me to update! :D:P

MM:
deafening silence: where the heck did i get the idea tohru's rescuer had a sword? huh. Anyway, while i'm not a huge fan of rape scenes myself, i can handle them if they serve a purpose, as yours seems to. as distasteful as it was, there's no getting around the fact that it was well-written. i'm really looking forward to finding out what pairings you plan on using. it would be great if we didn't have to wait another year for the next chappie, but i have a feeling the wait would be worth it. either way, i really hope you update soon. i want to see where you're going with this. happy holidays!

If you read the first chapter before I revised it then you would have been given the impression that she had a sword. I'm happy you like the story dispite not caring for the rape scene. I promise it will have a purpose. And I promise to try my best to have the next chapter out ASAP!
----------------------------------------------
Kyo_Honda: I loved it! i would verry like to see more and i wanna know /WHAT HAPPENS TO TOHRU?/

Well I'm pleased that you love the story and as fare as what happens to Tohru. You'll just have to wait and find out won't ya?! (goes into a laughing fit) :P
----------------------------------------------
mrs cake: How could you do that to kagome you big fat meanie!!!!!!! Ithink you are so evil and not in a good way!!!! I'm so mad i can't curse!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Oh well, *pout* thank God it's not real at least put her with yuki or a MALE akito they are so fine!!!!!

I was in a very dark mood when I wrote that so it was rather easy plus I was trying to get a point across. In truth I'm pleased that it pissed you off. To me it means that I did a good job at writing the scene, because you weren't suppose to like the fact she got raped. As far as the pairings are concerned I'm not sure who's getting with who, but can tell you that Akito WILL BE 100% MALE! LIKE HE'S SUPPOSE TO BE. I hope you like future chapters more.
----------------------------------------------
Kurama'sFoxyMiko: Not bad... in a sense. I don't like reading rape very much. Hope you update again soon though. But... could you tone it down on the rape. And what's the pairing? Please let Kagome be paired with Hatori? Please?

That is the last of the rape scenes other than in possible flash backs. As I already said I'm not sure who's getting paired with who yet, but I will take your request into consideration.
----------------------------------------------
Me: Good flaming GODS, girl, put up an "explicit rape scene" warning at the top of that last chapter. Some of us really REALLY don't want to read that. PLEASE.

Sorry for not warning you at first, but thanks to you I was able to go back and put it up for other. A little late I know, but you know the saying 'better late than never'
----------------------------------------------
Thank You Also To: blckangel, kitsuneluvuh, SMO, tinak14206, Konstantine & xxDyingInsidexx

OK! NOW ON TO OTHER BUSINESS!
I WILL BE TAKING A POLL ON WHO PEOPLE WANT TOHRU AND KAGOME PAIRED WITH.
YOUR OPTIONS ARE WITH THE MEN OF FRUITS BASKET ONLY! THE ONLY TIME ANYONE OTHER THAN KAGOME AND HER FAMILY WILL BE BROUGHT UP IN THIS STORY WILL BE AS MEMORY OR FLASHBACK.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR OPPINIONS ARE!!

I THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN!
JA NE,
KIMI (KIMIMISAE)