InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Killer Money ❯ Confessions While Packing ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: *grumbles* FINE I’LL DO IT!!!!!*yelling at men in black suits* I don’t own the gang………how ever I control them MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ HAPPY!!!! *mumbles* I hate you……

A/N: Kikyo isn’t evil!!! I don’t hate her. She just annoys the shit atta me….


~*~*~Chapter 2~*~*~

*~*~* Confessions While Packing*~*~*


Kagome, Kyame, and Ayame lived together in a three bedroom apartment. It was a cute place. Each girl was packing ‘cause they each had someone who was going to the mansion. Kagome was obviously going with InuYasha. Kyame was going with Hiten. And Ayame was going with Kouga, surprisingly.

“Kagome, are you all right?” Ayame asked. Kagome had been dead silent for almost an hour. Most of the time she’s talking her head off.

“ ALL RIGHT!!!! I’M GOING TO A HAUNTED MANSION WITH THE ONE PERSON I HATE THE MOST AND YOUR ASKING IF I’M ALL RIGHT!!!! YEP, I’M PEACHY! JUST PEACHY!” She shrieked.

“Good. Since your ‘peachy’ I’m going to make us some food for on the way. I hear its supposed to be a long drive.” Kyame said, calmly considering that Kagome had yelled at the top of her lungs, and she walked out of the room.

“uh…..right. Are you sure?” Ayame asked.

“YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she replied. And they continued packing. ‘Actually, I’m freaking ‘cause I think I like the guy.’ she thought. ‘Nah!’

~*~*~ At Yash’s Place~*~*~

Inu, Kouga, and Sessomeru lived right outside of town in a townhouse. Miroku and Hiten lived down the street with Miro’s great Uncle. The five of them were in a gang called ‘Hell Bound Demons’ and of course Sessy was the leader. He had called an emergency meeting.

“ Where the hell are they? They’re never late!!! No ones ever late!!!” Sessy yelled.

“Mr. Moushi is probably telling them to dust the ceiling fans right now.” Inu said with a smirk. Just before someone rang the door bell, Sessy looked like he was going to blow a fuse. “Saved by the bell, again.”

Sessy went to the door. The others heard a yell and then…..

“Hurry! Close the door and lock it! Uncle Myoga is trying to get us to dust his trophies!” Miro yelled as he came in.

“Yeah! We ran out as soon as he had his back turned” Hiten said as he walked into the room.

“Now that’s the boys I know!” Kouga said. “So whats this emergency meeting about?”

Sessy looked grim. “No ones going to be home when we do the contest. Rin invited me. And everyone else won.”

“So? Its only for one night.” Miro said.

“So!!! Our bikes are in the garage! Someone could be waiting for the one night that all of us are gone to steal our bikes” Inu yelled. ‘Someone’ meaning their rival gang the ‘Panther Demons’ gang. They were always jealous of their bikes.

“Sorry to state the obvious but, why don’t we just ask Inutoushi to watch our bikes Saturday?” Kouga said.

Everyone else nodded their heads in agreement.

*~*~*Later*~*~*

“So Inu….” Hiten started while watching Inu eat chocolate cake [u can tell im hungry…]

“So what?” Inu snapped.

“So do you really love Kagome?” Hiten asked.

“Of coarse!” Inu replied. “Why wouldn’t I?”

“No reason.” Hiten said after taking a bite of Twizzlers [mmmm……..candy]

“Don’t you need to pack?” Inu said, trying any way possible to make go away.

“Nope. Did it earlier.” Hiten said.

“Damn! I better get going then. I still need to pack my Pjs” Inu said, running up the stairs.

“No running on the stairs!” Hiten yelled in a very motherly way.

“OK mom!” Inu yelled back. [My mom says the same thing to me all the time]

A/N: I have writers block at the moment. Will write again asap.

Luv

Kyame