InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Knowing Eyes ❯ Honey Moon ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I DON'T OWN INUYASHA






     &nb sp;   InuYasha kissed Kagome deeply, gently brushing his tongue against her lips begging for entrance. She parted her lips and let him explore her mouth, after a moment she slipped her tongue into him, tasting him and playing with his tongue - which turned quickly into a sparring match. They moaned into each other's mouths wanting more.

         After a moment Inu slipped his hand along Kagome's side and across her breast and her dress, made out of her fire rat armor, changed back into the kimono she had first seen it as.

         Smiling InuYasha reached around and undid the obi, giving him easier access to her. He then wriggled quickly out of his clothing while Kagome slipped out of her kimono completely till she was left only in her wedding lingerie, a present from her mother. A tight lace teddy and garters, all in white.

         He smiled and ran his claws lightly down the lace careful not to rip it before dipping his head to tease her nipples with his lips and sucking on them through the sheer fabric. Kagome moaned again begging him for more, so he nibbled and teased before switching breasts and started to undo the ribbons holding the teddy together.

         As soon as he slid it off he started to kiss down her flat stomach to the apex of her thighs, inhaling the scent of her arousal. One hand still playing with her nipples he used the other to spread her petals and gave her sensitive bud a playful lick, she gasped and arched her back and he continued to assault her clit with his tongue making her pant and moan harder.

         He smiled as she twitched with his strokes, finally dipping his tongue into her heated sheath to lap the juices that started to flow as she released, calling his name. He moved back up, sliding his chest against her nipples and positioned himself at her slick entrance.

         His length inside her felt wonderful and she bucked her hips a little to get him to continue. He started moving slowly, in and out of her, grinding his teeth against the mind melting pleasure as he tried his best to be gentile and not to thrust mindlessly into her, hard and fast, as his body screamed at him to do.

         Then Inuyasha had to moan back as Kagome's hands reached for him and sliding up his chest, circled his own nipples and rubbed a few times before lightly being rolled between her fingers.

         He lost a little of his control and thrust into her a little faster, a little harder, enjoying the low keening moan that elicited from her mouth.

         She loved it! She needed more so she started to beg him . . . "Please InuYasha, faster"

         Feeling her insides begin to clinch after a few minutes of forcefully pounding into Kagome at her breathy pleas of 'Harder Inuyasha' Kagome could only moan lowly InuYasha's name as she went over the edge her inner muscles clenching.

         "Kagome!!" Inuyasha howled out as the new sensation added to all his present pleasure, heralded the start of his climax.

         When the aftershocks subsided he nuzzled into her chest and lay his head there.

         Kagome ran her fingers through his silky black hair in contentment. He half dozed making a low purring sound that only encouraged her to continue.

         Eventually they fell asleep like that, Their first night as husband and wife.

*** *** ***

In the morning


         Warm sunshine and a light breeze slipped through the open window as the sun
came up, painting the sky brilliant colors.

         Kagome smiled as she woke to the warm weight of her new husband sleeping with his head on her chest and as she watched the sun creep across the bed she noticed his hair turning back to its normal bright silver, and his cute fuzzy puppy ears come back.

         With a quick glance to make sure he was still asleep, she carefully reached up and started to rub and pet the velvety soft fur, earning another grumbley purr from the hanyou, who nuzzled her breast in response.

         "I thought you didn't like anyone touching your ears." She teased

         "I didn't want anyone touching my ears for a reason... well two actually." He replied "First, It feels really really good, so good in fact that I thought it better to wait till we were mated before letting you play with them too much... If you get my drift."

         Kagome looked blank for a moment so he cuddled closer, brushing his already hard manhood against her leg, startling her for a moment, causing him to give her a mischievous grin and start playing with the closest nipple, closing his hot wet mouth over the sensitive bud and swirling his tongue around and over it.

         She giggled at him, and pushed at his head trying halfheartedly to get him to stop.

         "Animal." she said fondly "well at least I know how to get your attention..." he lifted his head and started using his hand so he could talk and play at the same time

         You've always had my attention.

         "what's the other reason?"

         "I was worried about dropping my guard, getting carried away and having one of the many demons, hell even one of the humans who want my head, get close enough to do some damage... not to mention losing control and taking advantage of you. I don't like to see you hurt... I don't know what I would do if I was the cause of it." He gave her his most serious look before smiling warmly "I love you y'know."

         She smiled back "I love you too."

         He grinned and growled playfully, then nipped at her nipple, she gave a little scream and dodged.

         Trying to turn the tables on him she squirmed until she could take a shot at his side and tried to tickle him. Tried. He jumped slightly at the unexpected gesture, and gave her a confused look, so she tried again, Kami had mentioned in passing that most men were ticklish on the upper part of their inner thigh, so That's where she aimed and got a much more satisfying response. InuYasha jumped away and let out a startled little yelp.

         She laughed and tried to get it again but he saw what she was up to and managed to get a hold of her, flipping her onto her stomach and holding her down as he tickled her up and down her sides.

         She screamed and begged him to stop, and with another evil look he did... only to slip his hand between her legs to her hot damp core, she jerked in his grasp and moaned.

         "Ooooh, no, let me go!" She squirmed trying to break free "Its not fair if you don't let me get you too!"

         "Too bad wench, I kinda like having you right where I want you..."

         She went limp panting and moaning as he manipulated the sensitive nub nearly driving her mad.

         When he sensed she was getting close he maneuvered them around until he could lick her dampness without letting go of her wrists with his one hand. He licked her some more bringing her closer to the edge and then, mindful of his claws gently entered her with his fingers and scissored them, making her scream her release. He removed his fingers and licked them clean.

         He waited a moment or two for her to recover then lifted her a little till she was on her hands and knees and flipped onto his back and began licking her now swollen lower lips again.

         She came faster this time still overly sensitive from the last one.

         He then changed position again so his length was pressing against her entrance from behind, and leaning over her he licked her neck where it met her shoulder and nibbled the rim of her ear.

         Kagome lifted her head to give him better access and unintentionally pushed back against him.

         He Took the opportunity to thrust himself into her as far as he could, pausing to recover from the incredible rush before pulling out and ramming her again.

         She whimpered at the pleasure of her mate taking her so aggressively.

         *I suppose I should have expected this* she thought faintly to herself *He is a dog demon after all "

         Her thoughts were washed away as he thrust into her again and again.

         After a moment she felt his fingers at her clit again as he reached around her and his other hand a moment later started to play with one of her nipples.

         Under this new assault she writhed needing just a tiny bit more to put her over the edge a third time this morning, then he bit down, lightly on her mark sending a tsunami of pleasure through her. It was too much and she screamed his name as she came again, and her internal muscles clamped down around him and he clenched his jaw, as he filled her with his seed.

         They lay like that for a moment before he gently pulled out his fangs and licking the drops of her blood that leaked to the surface, his saliva helping the bite to heal.



         Then he pulled her over onto her side with his arms around her, spooned into her back and cuddled her, his length still buried in her slick sheath.