InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ MArked! ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: InuYasha is owned by Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan Inc. and Viz Media.
Story and all original characters created are owned by me.
 
Marked!
By l80hawk
 
InuYasha stared out the window of his high-rise office. He had just hung up with Kikyo and felt somewhat guilty. He told her not to worry about dinner as he would be working late. She shouldn't be surprised; he worked late on a regular basis. So this Thursday night was no different than the rest. Gazing back at the sunset Inuyasha thought back to the words of his older brother during today's unexpected visit as he waited on Miroku's arrival.
 
**Flashback**
 
It was shortly after 1pm, when his office door opened. Inuyasha had not taken a break from his work to go to lunch, and looked up with a snarl on his face at the intruder.
 
“Do not look at me like that half bread”, Sesshomaru stated in his calm tone calmly walking over to the leather couch in InuYasha's office, making himself comfortable.
 
“To what to I owe this disturbance? You haven't sought me out in over a year, what do you want? The company is doing well in my hands, as I told you it would.” InuYasha replied heatedly standing up from his desk.
 
“There is no need for you to become hostile. I have been pleased with the success of Tashio Industries at your hands. I would never have appointed you Chairman, if I thought you would have been unable to handle to company.” Sesshomaru replied calmly. “I wanted to advise you I am planning to be in attendance at the Spring Festival this year.”
 
InuYasha's brows disappeared behind his bangs, disbelief evident on his face. “You have found a chosen and she is accepting? I can't believe it. Who would want to put up with an Iceberg like you? She must be deaf, dumb and mute to voluntarily be with you.”
 
“Enough, half breed. I will not accept insults to my chosen; she is undeserving of such treatment.” Sesshomaru snarled in response and ground his fangs. This claws clenched in fists as he struggled to remain calm.
 
“Fine. What do I care? This is her problem, not mine.” InuYasha snapped in return.
 
“This Sesshomaru believes in upholding the tradition of our heritage and as such has brought his chosen to meet you. You will treat her with the utmost dignity and respect.” Sesshomaru replied getting up and walking to the door. “She is waiting outside InuYasha. Do not insult her, as I will not hesitate in killing you if you do.” Sesshomaru's eyes bleed red as he spoke these words and InuYasha knew better than to test him.
 
“Fine bring the wench in.” InuYasha replied, returning to his place behind the mahogany desk. He remained standing as Sesshomaru opened the door. As the door opened, a young petite woman walked through the door. Her hair was a deep healthy chestnut brown. Her eyes sparkled with mirth and the shy smile she gave him as she walked into the room seemed to warm InuYasha's heart.
 
Walking forwards timidly to the stunned half-demon behind the desk, the young woman extended her hand in greeting. “Hello InuYasha. My name is Rin. I am so happy to have met you. I have been asking Fluffy to meet his family for sometime now; as I have no family of my own. It's a pleasure to finally meet you.”
 
InuYasha was shocked to say the least. This woman was a beautiful in her innocence. Her purity shone through the sparkling mirth in her eyes. “Fluffy?” he choked looking at Sesshomaru.
 
Rin giggled. “I know it may seem farfetched for you, but that is how I see Sesshomaru. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me.” Rin turned walking to Sesshomaru's side and raised her eyes adoringly to his face. Her face hand grasping his as she turned to InuYasha and smiled, “Well I supposed Shessy already told you our news or well, our plan. He hopes that this spring he will be called to the festival and I am so hoping that he is right. I can think of nothing I want more than to spend the rest of my life with him.” Dragging her eyes filled with love away from Sesshomaru, Rin smiled again at InuYasha. “I would love for us to go out to dinner with you and Kikyo. That is your girlfriend's name, right?” InuYasha nodded dumbly. He was taken aback by this young woman, so full of life and love for the stoic monster he called his brother.
 
Rin continued, “Inu, may I call you that? Well I thought we should all get to know each other better, since I don't really know anyone here in Miami and since Sassy explained that there is a good chance that I may become pregnant”
 
“Pupped” Sesshomaru interrupted.
 
Rin giggled again, “Yes, well pupped following the festival. I hope we can get to know each other, because I want my children “
 
“Pups” Sesshomaru interrupted again.
 
“Yes, pups to know their uncle. It is important to me; to be a part of a family.” Rin looked up at Sesshomaru with loving eyes. Turning back to InuYasha, “So, can we plan a date soon? Maybe dinner on Monday?” Again InuYasha nodded affirmatively, he couldn't believe this little woman and words seemed to escape him.
 
“Wonderful! I will ask Merle to help me with the arrangements for Monday. I am so looking forward to meeting Kikyo; she is your chosen is she not?” Rin's innocent state caught InuYasha off guard and startled he looked at his brother, but offered Rin no response verbally or physically.
Sesshomaru caught his brother's eyes and leaned down to place a gentle kiss on Rin's forehead. “Rin, I believe you have sufficiently shocked the half bread into a silence we can only hope will last. Allow, this Sesshomaru to speak with him a few moments before we leave. Merle is just outside for you to make our arrangements with.”
 
Rin blushed and waved to InuYasha as she walked through the door. “Goodbye Innu. It was nice meeting you and I do look forward to getting to know you better.” Rin slipped outside the door and Sesshomaru resumed his seat on the couch.
 
“Whoa!” InuYasha groaned and slumped into his chair. Looking at Sesshomaru, surprise evident on his face, “How? When? Where? Whoa!”
 
A rare smirk graced Sesshomaru's face as he replied. “This Sesshomaru is glad to have found Rin. She brings light into my life and her scent calms my beast as nothing other ever has.” As he spoke Sesshomaru's eyes rimmed with red.
 
InuYasha looked into his lap and sighed. “Sess, I am truly happy for you. I can already see your aura wrapping around Rin. She is your soul mate and you are so lucky to have found her. I wish I felt the same way with Kikyo, I don't know what has happened.”
 
“Is that why your eyes are a pale reflection of what they once were? InuYasha if Kikyo is no longer your chosen, you must return her to the sea of humanity and move onward. It is in our nature to continue to search for our true mate and one can not settle for any other.” Sesshomaru replied to InuYasha, concern evident on his face. “It is not healthy for you to stay with one that your demon has decided it does not want. Do you understand? You deserve to find the one which brings peace to your soul, InuYasha”
 
Sighing heavily InuYasha replied. “I don't need the lecture Sess. It's just easier said than done, okay?”
 
“This Sesshomaru will be on his way. Do not make Rin unhappy by not showing up on Monday. It is important to her and thus important to me. Too many years have passed InuYasha for us to remain as we are…” Sesshomaru paused slightly, “brother,”
 
InuYasha looked up into Sesshomaru's eyes and nodded. “I will be there Sess and can think of nothing more I would rather be, than an uncle for your pups.” InuYasha turned his head to look out the window, “One day, I hope to ask the same of you, my brother.”
 
Knowing this meeting would take an emotion toil on them both, which neither cared to reveal; Sesshomaru rose from the couch and walked to the door. “This Sesshomaru will contact you with the details on Monday's meeting. Good day Inuyasha.”
 
Sesshomaru walked through the door and his eyes met Rin's, who was patiently waiting for him and nodded. Before the door closed fully, Sesshomaru's sensitive hearing could pick up InuYasha's parting greeting, “Thank you my brother.”
 
 
“You deserve one to bring peace to your soul, InuYasha.” Sesshomaru's words were haunting him. He knew he was right and he knew that Kikyo was not the right one. InuYasha knew that one could not truly “plan to attend” Spring Festival - it was instinctive. However he had caught the crimson in Sesshomaru's eyes, and had no doubt that Rin and him would be at the claiming. As unlikely as the match was, it was perfect. Rin's warmth to Sesshomaru's ice. InuYasha could honestly say he was looking forward to getting to know his future sister in law.
 
InuYasha's thoughts drifted back to Kikyo. He had known for sometime that his inner beast did not want to her. It was not her, it was him. She did everything he asked, bent over backwards to make her happy. The more she tried to get close to him, the more he wanted to run away. He didn't have to work late tonight; he just didn't want to go home. Miroku had made his obligatory call at 5pm to ask if he wanted to meet at Joe's for drinks, and for once he decided to accept.
 
Looking at his watch, InuYasha had 30 minutes before meeting Miroku downstairs' at Joe's. Thirty minutes to ponder the woman standing in his chosen position. Kikyo was a beautiful and successful woman. However, over the part year or so InuYasha's sexual desire for Kikyo was waning to say the least. Kikyo had been asking a lot of questions lately, about demonic culture, claiming, marking, etc. InuYasha had no idea where she was getting some of her information, but he had no desire to fuel her curiosity. InuYasha thought back to the last evening he had arrived home “on time”.
 
**Flashback - about 3 weeks ago**
 
InuYasha walked into the apartment about 6:15pm. He felt guilty about the way things were going with Kikyo and after speaking with the resident pervert, her decided he owed it to her to make more of an effort. As such, he called Kikyo at 5:15 when he left the office to let her know he would be home on time. She sounded so happy, he thought Miroku was right. He just needed to put more effort into their relationship.
 
Soft lighting and music were playing as he threw his coat on the couch and walked into the kitchen. Kikyo was standing over the stove in a pink sundress that showed off her slim feature and accentuated her graceful physic. Walking softly behind her InuYasha wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled her hair. “Something smells good and I don't think it's what you're cooking. How was your day, babe?” He was lucky Kikyo couldn't smell a lie like he did, because in honesty her scent did not smell good, but it wasn't horrible. It reminded him of a musty old closet - like at his grandmother's house when he was a child. However his words had their desired effect, the scent, one known to him as her arousal drifted up to his nose as she turned in his arms.
 
“Yashie, I am so glad that your home early. You have been working so hard, sit down at the table. Your dinner is almost done and I have something special for you for desert.” Kikyo's eyes held mischief as InuYasha placed a chaste kiss on her neck before sitting down at the table.
 
Dinner was a quiet affair. They made some small talk about her co-workers and current affairs. Kikyo had fixed InuYasha's favorite ramen with pork, chicken, steak and shrimp - for which he was thankful as the flavorful broth masked her scent. After dinner, Kikyo shuffled InuYasha into the living room while she cleaned the table, so he could relax.
 
InuYasha turned on the TV, but kept an ear trained on the activity of the kitchen. As the dishwasher started humming and Kikyo had yet to appear, InuYasha began to get apprehensive. What was she doing? He had hoped to spend a quiet evening cuddling on the couch before getting into bed. However, Kikyo's scent told him she was hoping for more. InuYasha heard the shower running and sighed briefly in relief. Maybe Kikyo wanted the same thing and was taking her evening shower.
 
Shortly after the faucet turned off, Kikyo reappeared dressed in a pearlescent robe. . InuYasha closed his eyes and took a deep breath, Kikyo's arousal was present with that of Irish Spring making it tolerable. Kikyo's hair, toweled dry, hung in a heavy curtain of black curls down her back; her erect nipples straining against the lightweight fabric of her rode. Gracefully she lowered herself onto the couch next to InuYasha and ran her hands lightly through his hair.
 
“Yashie, I'm so glad you made it home early. I have missed you so much.” Kikyo breathed into his ear. Again InuYasha closed his eyes, he knew what she wanted. Again he thought of Miroku's advice, `Make the effort' he thought to himself. `Easier said than done', he sighed but knew he owed it to Kikyo. Sweeping her into his arms he carried her into the bedroom and laid her gently onto the bed.
 
InuYasha knew that Kikyo was willing, more so than himself to take their relationship to the `next level'. He knew what she expected of him and again breathing deeply felt that while he didn't want to do it, he owed it to her. Kikyo was taking deep breath's to calm her nerves, she was so very excited. While she was always the one who initiated their limited sexual play, InuYasha actually took a more participative role tonight. She knew tonight was going to special and held her breath in anticipation.
 
InuYasha sat gently next to Kikyo on the bed and cupped her facing lovingly. He kissed her gently on the forehead, checks, and almost chastely on her lips as his claws followed her arms to her wait where the belt to her robe was sashed. Pulling gently on the ties, the robe fell apart with the silk flowing like water away from her skin.
 
InuYasha licked and nibbled down the column of Kikyo's throat, to the valley of her modest bosom. Moving to lay between her legs, which had parted with her robe in anticipation; InuYasha drew circles with his claw around her areola.Kikyo's nipple puckered and hardened with his touch - as his other hand kneaded her other breast. Just less than a handful, InuYasha marveled at the alabaster shine of her skin. Kikyo was a beautiful woman without a doubt. As her nipple distended, InuYasha took it carefully into his mouth, allowing his tongue to clicker the bud softly. Kikyo moaned softly with his ministrations. Sucking gently the nipple pulled from his mouth with a gentle pop and InuYasha turned his head to render the same treatment to Kikyo's other breast. InuYasha could smell the scent and feel the heat and moisture of Kikyo's arousal against his abdomen. However, instead of awakening his beast it whimpered inside his head. InuYasha ran his arm down her body and could feel the shivers of anticipation rise against her skin in soft bumps. InuYasha repositioned himself on his knees to prepare himself for the task he was obligated to undertake for the beautiful woman beneath him. Reaching over to the bedside table, he reached for a bottle of vanilla scented lubricant. It had become his Savior since his relationship with Kikyo had progressed. Its soft vanilla scent masked her musty one and allowed him to bring her the pleasure she so desired and deserved without him retching.
 
Pouring the lubricant liberally on this hand, he stroked her abdomen and womanhood, causing her to arch from the bed and coating it generously with the vanilla lubricant. Sensually he allowed his fangs to brush against her naked body, and she moaned in response as he dipped his tongue into her navel and licked the flavored lubricant into his mouth. Kikyo moaned in response to InuYasha's delicious torcher, and reached out to stroke his ears - but hesitated upon hearing his low growl and placed her hands on her breasts kneading softly.
 
InuYasha had delayed the inevitable as long as possible as he approached her hot, moist womanhood with his mouth. He hoped the lubricant would allow him to endure the unfavorable taste of the fluids she produced. His tongue made contact with her sensitive nub, aroused from the contact with his muscular chest. Whipping his tongue around the numb, he allowed one finger to gently open her lower lips - to stroke her and massage the vanilla oil against the heat of her desire. Mindful of his claws, InuYasha slide one finger into Kikyo's moist heat, stroking her intimately and praying to reach that spot which threw her into bliss allowing him peace. Methodically InuYasha kept up the pace of licking and stroking her clit with his tongue - then sucking it with force before repeating the process. While doing so, he slide one finger slowly in and out of her cavern, stretching the sides and pressing up. Kikyo continued to moan and her breaths came in pants and she whispered InuYasha's name and thrashed against the pillows. InuYasha cautiously glanced at his watch, `Maybe this will be over soon', he thought as he added a second finger into her cavern and increased the tempo of his thrusts. Kikyo moaned louder and her body moved in sync with InuYasha's hand.
 
“Oh yes, Yashie, stretch me. I want to be ready to feel you within me” Kikyo gasped as she felt the tingling of her extremities indicating her oncoming climax. InuYasha added a third finger, stretching the limits of her body and feeling her pelvis press against his hand - he raised his head and brought his thumb against her clit to increase the pressure and momentum of his stroke. A second or two passed, and a flush ran the length of Kikyo's body as her back arched and fluids streamed out of her body signifying her climax. She shuddered and InuYasha removed his thumb and slowed his stokes to a stop before withdrawing his hand. Kikyo's eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply and InuYasha leaned over her and placed a chaste kiss against her lips. Wrapping her arms around him she murmur “I love you Yahie” before relaxing against the pillows.
 
InuYasha held the hand covered with lubricant and her juices away from his person as he pulled the blankets over Kikyo and walked into the bathroom and shut the door. Turning on the water at the sink he stuck his hand underneath. Reaching across the toilet her turned on the shower, he had to remove Kikyo's scent from himself as quickly as possible, least he be sick. `It shouldn't be this way if she was truly my chosen mate, should it?' Inuyasha asked himself as the water continued to run.
 
“Hey Inu, you ready? The ladies are waiting.” Miroku said as he stuck his head in InuYasha's office. Roused from his memories, InuYasha got up from his desk and grabbed his coat.
 
“Ready as I'm going to get. Let's go.” InuYasha said as he followed Miroku down the hall and into the elevator to Joe's Stone Crab in the downstairs lobby of the building all the while wondering if making the effort was worth it.
 
 
A/N: So, what do you think? Always a reader, so I figured I'd try my hand at a little writing.