InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Marry Me? ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5 here. I also wanted to say if you review, please review for every chapter, that way I can reach my goal of 50 reviews. Thank you so much for reading and here's chapter 5!
 
Kagome and InuYasha had been stuck in the Feudal Era for over an hour; in that time they had learned that they couldn't get back through the well, they were desperate. InuYasha even got so desperate he was clapping his heels together saying 'There's no place like home' just in case it might work, which only paranoid Kagome more. They also traveled to a nearby village where they met Kaede, the village leader, who gave them lots of advice.

"Ye say your looking for a will, of whose will are ye searching for?" Kaede asked. InuYasha rolled his eyes, I want to smack her, how can someone use two ye's on one sentence?

"My father Mr. Higurashi told InuYasha it was in the well." Kagome answered.

"Ye his daughter?" Kaede asked, but it sounded more like a statement. "I knew him, he use to come here from the well often, he told me if I were to ever see you to give you this." Kaede handed Kagome an envelope with her name written on it, it read:

To my loving daughter Kagome,

Well done my child, but I'm afraid your journey does not end here; you must find my will. Be careful and let InuYasha protect you, you can go home by saying "Jumba," It is the well's password to transport you here and back.

Mr. Higurashi

Kagome folded up the letter and gave it back to Kaede. "Ye must work together to gain thy father's will." Kaede said.

"Thank you." Kagome said. "We will visit soon."

InuYasha and Kagome headed towards the well. "What kind of password is Jumba?" InuYasha asked.

"How should I know, lets just go home!" Kagome said. "We can hunt for the will after school tomorrow."

"Whatever." InuYasha said as they got to the well. They jumped in and shouted in unison "Jumba!" and then they were home in modern Japan.

"See you at school tomorrow, InuYasha!" Kagome shouted as she waved goodbye. InuYasha went up and took a quick kiss. "Goodnight." he said, and with that he sprinted home. Kagome blushed and smiled, "Goodnight." She whispered.

The next morning Kagome was early to school, as soon as she saw Sango she explained everything, not knowing someone would overhear.

"Was it scary?" Sango asked.

"Not too bad." Kagome said.

"I wish I could help with the will!" Sango said. "Please let me go with you next time!"
 
Kagome wanted to say yes, but she didn't know how InuYasha would react. When in doubt, don't. She told herself.

"I have to ask InuYasha." Kagome replied. "Here's your chance." Sango exclaimed as she pointed to InuYasha.

InuYasha hurried up to Kagome. "Kagome," InuYasha said, "Miroku's coming with us to the Feudal Era after school to help us okay."

"Great!" Kagome exclaimed. "Sango's coming too!"

InuYasha rolled his eyes. "Fine." he said. He liked Sango and Miroku in all, but if they came along that meant less time with Kagome one on one, little did he know Kagome was thinking the same thing.