InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Marry Me? ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


After lunch classes went by fast except for Kagome. She was embarrassed from her earlier "episode." She couldn't wait to get home to get ready for the Feudal Era. School ended at 3:15, InuYasha, Miroku, and Sango agreed to meet at Kagome's house at 4:45.

When school got out, Kagome raced home. Sota was at a soccer game with her grandpa and her mom was in America working on making money for her father's debts. Kagome didn't know what her father had bought, but it was something worth several million dollars.

Kagome walked in the kitchen only to find Buyo, her 17lb. cat. "Nyayayaya." Buyo said running into a wall. Kagome observed Buyo, yep; her cat was high again, but off of what?

Kagome searched the house for anything spilled until she found it. A box of Kool-Aid powder spilled and a couple of pixie sticks, he must have sniffed and inhaled too much.

"That will do it to ya." Kagome said picking up the cat. "Nyayayayayaya!" The cat whined. Kagome tossed the cat outside. "Lazy cat." She said to herself shutting the door.

BAM "Nyuuuuu!" Greeeeeeat, my high cat ran into the garbage can. She thought.

Kagome got ready for the Feudal Era and waited for everyone to arrive, it was twenty till 4:45, but InuYasha came early.

"Why so early?" Kagome asked.

InuYasha blushed, to see you, he thought. "I didn't have anything better to do." He said.

"Nyayayayayaya." Buyo said rubbing against InuYasha's leg.

"What the heck is that?" He said pointing to the cat.

"Buyo I thought I put you outside!" Kagome scolded.

"What's wrong with him?" InuYasha asked.

"He had a few pixie sticks and stuff." Kagome said.

InuYasha's ears perked. "I want some."

"Um…I don't think that's a good idea." Kagome said.

"Why not, give me one." InuYasha demanded.

Twenty Minutes Later

"Ahahaha! I am a master in disguise! I am a master! I'm a master of disguise! I am a master of disguise!!" InuYasha shouted.

"GET OFF THE ROOF!" Kagome shouted.

InuYasha had one too many pixie sticks; him and the cat were on the roof, being well, high. InuYasha who had been screaming 'I am a master in Disguise' on top of the roof while waving a toothbrush around annoyed the crud out of Kagome.
 
“INUYASHA!” She yelled. Finally InuYasha jumped of the roof down to Kagome.
 
“Your perty!” InuYasha said blushing.
 
“Stop fooling around!” She said.
 
“I'm not fooling around.“ He said walking close to Kagome.
 
InuYasha leaned towards Kagome and gave her a kiss. “You smell good.” InuYasha said.
 
Kagome was a little more than freaked out, but Sango and Miroku arrived just in time.
 
“Sorry were lat--What's wrong with InuYasha? Hey there's a cat dancing on your roof.” Sango said.
 
Miroku walked up behind Sango. “Ready to go?” He said.
 
“Yep, the wells this way.” She said walking to the well house, everyone following her, and they all jumped in surrounded by a magical blue “sparkly” light, not knowing that a certain Kouga was following with one thing on his mind, Kagome.
 
Where are you going Kagome? Kouga thought to himself as he jumped into the well.
 
“Wow!” Miroku said, “This place is beautiful.”
 
“Yeah!” Sango agreed.
 
“Lets stop at Kaede's house first, then we can set if to find peaces of the will.” Kagome said running towards a village. The group came upon a small house.
 
“Ye back to go Will hunting, Tis a foolish thing.” Kaede said.
 
“What do you mean foolish old hag.” InuYasha said, but was quickly punched by Kagome, which hurt rather badly. He must be back to his normal self. Kagome thought.
 
“I mean ye clothes do not fit and ye are to wear proper clothes from this Era.” Kaede said while hading out clothes.
 
“InuYasha I hope ye like red.” She said throwing him a red Hayori. “It's made of fire rat and will protect your skin even though your half and a sword to use a protection.” InuYasha snorted and went to change in a hut.
 
“You.” Kaede said turning to Miroku. “You will pretend to be a monk, and this will be your staff.”
 
“WHAT! HE'S THE FARTHEST THING!” Sango screamed. “I can't believe this all he does is grope!”
 
“Hold you temper, you will be a Slayer having a Hilikotsu as a weapon.”
 
“Cool.” Sango said refraining her temper.
 
Kagome was nervous, wondering what she was going to be. Kaede mused to herself then spoke. “Kagome you will not receive clothing from this Era, and you will find out later on in your Journey, but I will give you this.” She handed Kagome a small pendent that had a pair of wings on it.
 
“It's beautiful!” Kagome explained.
 
“What is?” InuYasha asked coming out of the hut. Kagome blushed, he was so cute. InuYasha noticing her gaze and shifted.
 
“We can start looking tomorrow, now lets just relax.” InuYasha said to everyone. “Kagome would you like to go on a walk with me?”
 
“Sure.” Kagome said as she followed him into the forest. After walking for a while they became very lost. After a little wondering they decided to take a rest.
 
“Hey.” InuYasha said sitting against a tree. “I'm sorry.”
 
“For what?” Kagome said sitting next to him.
 
“For everything.”
 
“That's a lot.” Kagome said leaning against him.
 
“I mean when I ran after…your father got shot, getting you lost in the Feudal Era, and calling you wrench, I should have been watching where I was going in the hall.”
 
“InuYasha…?”Kagome asked.
 
“Yeah.”
 
“I forgave you a long time ago, and I l...L Like. -” Kagome started to stutter, but InuYasha fixed the problem by closing his lips to hers. Kagome happily returned until the kiss.
 
“I like you Kagome.” InuYasha said.
 
“I like you to.”
 
InuYasha smirked then leaned in for another kiss, but stopped when she didn't return it.
 
“What's wrong?” InuYasha asked.
 
Kagome remained silent and InuYasha looked at her…asleep. That would explain a lot. Thought InuYasha. He rested his head on top of hers and drifted to sleep inhaling Kagome's sweet scent.
 
InuYasha woke the next morning to find Kagome was gone. “Kagome!” He yelled running through the forest.
 
“INUYASHA!” she said happily.
 
“Where have you been?” InuYasha said worryingly.
 
“No where.” Kagome teased.
 
“I'm serious, where were you.” This time InuYasha sounded more serious.
 
“You were sleeping so I went for a little walk.” Kagome said simply.
 
“Anything else?” InuYasha asked, but before Kagome could answer Kouga came out the trees and walked up to Kagome.
 
“What are YOU doing here and how'd you get to the Feudal Era?” InuYasha yelled at Kouga.
 
“None of you business dog breath.” He said. “Now if you don't mind we'll be leaving.” Kouga started to pick Kagome up, it would have been easier if she didn't squirm and try to escape.
 
“PUT ME DOWN!” Kagome yelled as she slapped Kouga.
 
“Not so fast.” Kouga said pulling out something from his pocket.
 
“THE WILL!” Kagome said astonished.
 
“And I'll give it to you, Kagome, if you come with me.” Kouga said.