InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Marry Me? ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
“No.” InuYasha said. “Just give her the will and scat.”
 
“No.” Kouga said.
 
“Why not!” Kagome shouted.
 
“Because the will says you have an arranged marriage, so I'll give it to you but you'll have to promise not to marry this person, and come with me.” Kouga said rather too calmly.
 
“A ARRANGED MARRAGE!” Kagome shouted. “With WHO!”
 
Kouga just stuck hid nose in the air. “You'll find out when you come with me and promise not to marry this perso-.” Before Kouga had finished his sentence InuYasha had snatched the piece of paper out of his hand and began to read it carefully.
 
InuYasha went pale and looked at Kagome. “You have to be kidding me.” InuYasha said breathless.
 
“I warned you, now you know how bad it is!” Kouga said.
 
“What does it say?” Kagome asked, after a few moments of no response from either of them she decided to find out for herself. “Give me the paper!” She said.
 
InuYasha and Kouga winced at the thought of Kagome's response to this so called arranged marriage.
 
Can it really be that bad. Kagome thought snatching the paper from InuYasha's hands.
 
“Kagome-“ Inuyasha said. “Don't read it.”
 
“Mutt face is right, just forget about it, it doesn't mean anything.” Kouga said.
 
Kagome blurred both of their voices out and skimmed through until she found the name, the dreaded name she new to well, actually her old neighbor. She was silent for a moment until she fainted dropping the paper, it read:
 
The only thing in my will is that Kagome is to Marry Naraku, his father and I have talked, when she does she will inherit the money for my dept to pay it off and to leave Kagome with a nice future, so I leave her in an arranged marriage to Naraku.
 
Everyone who was anyone knew who Naraku was, even though Kagome had only been in school a little bit she knew a lot about him. He was a rich snob who was scary to most people and plain evil, even if he wasn't the shabbiest guy in the world, but worst of all he was Kagome's old neighbor.
 
When she was little Naraku had lived across the street from her Tokyo, until his father, Onigumo, found some oil, they ended up getting rich and moved to Hiroshima, and now Kagome just happened to go to his same school in Hiroshima.
 
She recalled when he would be supper nice, then extraordinarily mean the next day. She also couldn't stand his siblings, he had Muso, Kagura, Kanna, and a couple more on his mom's side she'd never met, but that didn't matter, the only thing that did now was that he was her…fiancé.
 
Kagome awoke the next morning in her own time on her bed, surprisingly next to something warm. What is this? Kagome thought as she groggily opened her eyes.
 
“InuYasha!” She gasped.