InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Marry Me? ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Hm…” He said half awake.
 
“InuYasha get off my bed.” She whispered so the neighbors wouldn't hear.
 
“Mnnn.” InuYasha said pulling Kagome towards him.
 
“I'm not your teddy bear InuYasha!” She said slightly louder.
 
“You smell good.” InuYasha said.
 
Kagome turned a deep crimson red until she realized InuYasha was awake the hole time.
 
“Let go of me!” she said angrily. “I thought you were asleep, you're just messing around embarrassing me.”
 
InuYasha let out a laugh. “Make me.” He said with a smirk. She's so cute when she's embarrassed and angry, InuYasha thought.
 
Kagome tried to pry herself from his arms, but he was just a little stronger then her.
 
InuYasha frowned. “You don't want me to hold you?” He asked innocently in a whiny pout.
 
Kagome stopped and looked at him. “My mom would kill me!” She said forgetting to whisper and the fact that her family's in America…(A/N: Yeah, just cope with me…)
 
“I'll tell you what I'll let you go for a price.” He said grinning. “I have a lot of laundry to do.” Kagome rolled her eyes. “I could use a massage.” Kagome widened her eyes with a no-you-pervert expression on her face. “How bout I get to take you to lunch?” Kagome's eyes lit up and she nodded as he got out of her bed. “Get dressed then cause it's lunch time.”
 
“It's that late!” Kagome said.
 
“Yep.” InuYasha answered. “Oh and Sango and Miroku are home.”
 
“What about Kouga?” Kagome asked.
 
“He went home with your precious will.” Then it dawned on Kagome, that's right, I have a fiancé, She thought.
 
“Ug.” Kagome whined. “Why Naraku?”
 
InuYasha's eye's widened. “Don't worry I got a plan so you won't have to marry him.”
 
Kagome smiled. “What is it?” she asked curiously and a bit anxious.
 
“I'll tell you at lunch, now get ready.” He said throwing her some clothes he pulled out of her drawer.
 
“DON'T TOUCH THAT!” Kagome shrieked, but it was too late, InuYasha had found one of Kagome's darkest secrets, animal printed undergarments.
 
“Are those hippo's?” InuYasha laughed hysterically while holding up her underwear. “It's so tiny, it makes me look so fat like my but made of cottage cheese.”
 
Kagome was past the mad point on her thermometer. “And what are these?” InuYasha said going through her drawer pulling out a puppy-patterned bra. “What size are you any way?” He said searching for the tag on the bra still laughing, but to his dismay before he could find it he was hit unconscious by an angry Kagome holding a metal pipe.
 
“YOU PERVERT! I CAN'T BELIVE YOU! YOU'RE ANOTHER MIROKU! WHERE DO YOU GET THE NERVE! YOU ARE SOOOO DEAD!” Kagome shouted at the top of her lungs beating InuYasha unmercifully.
 
InuYasha woke in the middle of the road about ten minutes later with more than a few bruises.
 
“I guess I won't be taking you out to lunch.” InuYasha said rubbing his ears. “I guess dinner works then.” He said sprinting, well more of limping, towards Kagome's house.
 
All the doors were locked so InuYasha decided to go through Kagome's window. He sat on the ledge about to crawl in when he saw Kagome pacing back and forth around her room on the phone letting small sobs escape.
 
“Is he alright?” Kagome asked. InuYasha's ears pricked and he listened carefully. “I'm sorry Miss but he passed away a few hours ago.” A woman said on the other line. “Thank you for notifying me.” Kagome said sorrowful as she hung the phone up.
 
What happened! Who died? Thought InuYasha as he watched Kagome.
 
She slowly crouched down and hugged her knees tight while rocking back and forth. After a minute she started to cry hard hiding her face into her knees. “Why again! You want me not my father not my brother!” She sobbed. “Why do you make me suffer this way? Why won't you come after me instead if you want me?”
 
InuYasha was really confused, someone's after Kagome? He thought. The same person that shot her father went after her brother. InuYasha couldn't just watch anymore he leapt to Kagome's side and tried to comfort her.
 
“InuYasha?” She said surprised swallowing the tears from her eyes. “Go away Mr. Pervert!” She said.
 
“I'm sorry, please forgive me.” Was all InuYasha said sadly while raping his arms around Kagome. “I want to help you Kagome, I don't know why, but I want to protect you and I can't bear you being upset or mad at me.”
 
“You are forgiven.” Kagome said snuggling into his arms blushing. “I don't know what will happen in the future, but if you're with me, then I think maybe it won't be so bad.”
 
InuYasha smiled inhaling her sweet scent and looked into her eyes asking for a kiss. “NOPE!” Kagome said. “No kisses for a pervert! Maybe when I trust you again.”
 
“I was just joking around.” InuYasha whined. “You forgave me so it's all better.”
 
“Ha! Your funny!” Kagome laughed cheerfully. “I forgave you but that doesn't mean I trust you.”
 
InuYasha frowned and gave a puppy pout, but Kagome didn't give in.
 
“InuYasha?” Kagome asked a couple moments later. “I'm sorry.”
 
InuYasha took on a curious face. “For what?”
 
“Um… well I sorta lied to you…as in I called a friend asking her to act like my brother died, so when you saw me you'd fall for my cry act and feel bad.” Kagome said nervously.
 
“WHAT!” InuYasha shouted. “It was an act! Everything from the moment I saw you in your bedroom and Sota's fine?”
 
“Yep!” Kagome said. “They're still in America and all is well.”
 
“And you don't trust ME!”
 
“Were even.” Kagome said quickly. “You were a pervert and I lost your trust and I lied so you lost mine, but now were fair and everything's fine.”
 
InuYasha couldn't argue, it sounded fair enough. “So were even?” InuYasha asked. “And we both trust each other?”
 
“I guess.” Kagome mused wondering what InuYasha was thinking. InuYasha gave a smirk and lunged on Kagome knocking them onto her bed.
 
“What are you DOING!?” Kagome said blushing crazily.
 
“You wouldn't kiss me cause you didn't trust me, now that you do we can kiss right?” Kagome found it a little hard to reason, not that she wanted to. “I think this is my perfect revenge for your lying anyway.” He joked.
 
Before Kagome could say something like, I lied as my revenge for you being a pervert, their lips met. Kagome slowly shut her eyes and returned the kiss. If there lips weren't so close you would be able to see InuYasha's smirk and Kagome's smile. It seemed like a perfect moment until InuYasha put a hand on the side of her waist and his other hand behind her neck.
 
Kagome panicked, He is a little pervert, she thought as he kissed more deeply. Two can play at that game. Kagome thought as she pulled InuYasha against her wrapping one hand around his shoulder blade and the other on his back.
 
InuYasha got the point, Kagome wanted to prove she was better than him so he tried to take it up a notch. He slid his lips to her ear and down her neck. He could feel Kagome tense up and release him.
 
“Um…what are you doing?” Kagome whispered. When she got no response she pushed InuYasha off of her.
 
“Sweet revenge.” InuYasha said standing up. “I guess this means you're mine now.”
 
Fluff Fluff Fluff! That's for all mah reviewers, especially those who reviewed more that once. Arigato.