InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Marry Me? ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here's another chapter, man, I update too much. Lol.
 
“See you at gym.” He said as he headed towards the boys locker rooms while Kagome headed towards the girls.
 
“I can't believe you Kagome! Your seventeen.” Sango complained while they changed into there gym uniforms.
 
“Think of it this way, you'll be my maid of honor.” Kagome said cheerfully.
 
“I guess, but your gonna be attacked constantly because your marked, supposedly that marked you more valuable.” Sango said.
 
“I'm not worried, InuYasha will protect me.” Answered Kagome.
 
She really does love him, as much as I love Miroku, Sango thought as she followed Kagome to the gym, a double wedding would be so lovely. Sango mused at the thought, her and Miroku, Mrs… what was Miroku's last name anyway?
 
Kagome ran up to InuYasha and Miroku who were stretching. “Why do guys always change faster than girls?” Miroku asked InuYasha.
 
“Probably cause they do there hair and Junk.” He answered. “Hey Kagome, why do girls take long to change?” InuYasha asked Kagome.
 
“Girls have more to change into.” Kagome said joining Miroku and InuYasha's stretching.
 
“Like what?” Miroku asked.
 
“Like puppy bras and hippo panties?” InuYasha said smiling at Kagome.
 
Miroku blushed at the thought, One's with cows, that's sexy. Sango thunked Miroku on the head as if she could read his mind, or maybe the blush on his face gave away his thoughts.
 
“INUYASHA!” She shouted.
 
“What?” He answered.
 
“That's so rude!” She yelled.
 
“What is? Me telling Miroku that you have animal prints on your bras? I never did find out what size.” He said lifting up the back of her shirt.
 
“AHHHHHHH PERVERT!” she yelled slapping him.
 
“Come on, were engaged, I should know these things.” He said trying to lift her shirt again.
 
“EEK!” She yelled slapping InuYasha even harder.
 
“Ow! What the Heck!” InuYasha said while rubbing his cheek. “It's what you deserve! When we get married I might have to sleep in another room if you keep this up!” Kagome said in a matter of fact tone.
 
“Ug.” InuYasha said. What am I doing! InuYasha thought suddenly, I said I wouldn't be a pervert and here I am, maybe Miroku's just rubbing off on me, but still, it was like I couldn't control myself.
 
InuYasha's “Moment of Silence” continued for most of gym class. Maybe what I said got through to him. Thought Kagome happily.
 
“Ouch, excuse me.” Kagome said as she brushed passed people in the hall. Usually the halls weren't so clogged, but today everyone seemed to gather in front of the cafeteria.
 
“What's going on?” Kagome asked Sango who was just as confused.
 
“Some guy named Naraku is looking for Kagome, but he can't find her, he was going to offer an award! There rich!” Said a teacher.
 
“That's Kagome!” Someone shouted pointing towards Kagome.
 
“Huh?” Kagome said.
 
“Ah my Kagome.” Said a voice coming towards her brushing past the crowd. “I am here for our marriage, I trust you've read your fathers will.” He said grasping Kagome's waist.
 
“I have.” Kagome said pushing Naraku away. “And I will be the one to tell you I am engaged and will not be marrying you.”
 
“What?” He said grabbing Kagome's arm and pulling her closer to him. Kagome squirmed until Naraku whispered in her ear. “It was your fathers last and only request, would you betray him his last request?”
 
His words rang in her ear, my father did everything for me, Kagome thought, Am I denying his wishes! Is that wrong?
 
“My father wanted me to be happy!” Kagome said squirming even more. “Let go.”
 
“Never.” He replied. “You don't understand, you should be very happy to marry me, or is it I am happy to marry you?”
 
“Your disgusting!” Kagome said, but Naraku only tightened his grip. “Ouch, that hurts.”
 
“Then you shouldn't squirm.” Naraku said tightening his grip on her even more.
 
“OW! Inuyasha! Help!” Kagome shouted still struggling.
 
“Aw, is that your fiancé? How sweet, not for long Kagome, cause you are mine and you will not betray your father.” And wish those snickering words Naraku left, only to be followed by a small mob, mostly girls.
 
Kagome examined where Naraku grabbed her arm and Waist, she was bleeding from the indent of his crooked nails, and it was like he burned her. She leaned against a locker and griped her side tight, only to see her friends rush to her side.
“What happened Kagome!?” Sango said worried.
 
“Naraku.” Kagome mumbled tightening her grip on herself.
 
“These are deep cuts Kagome, lets get you to the Infirmary.” Miroku said examining her wounds.
 
“Where's InuYasha?” Kagome asked. Sango shook her head concerned. “We haven't seen him since gym, I didn't even see him in the locker rooms after gym.” Miroku answered for Sango as they helped Kagome up walking briskly towards the Infirmary.
 
In The Infirmary
 
“That smells like blood.” InuYasha said sniffing the air carefully. “Oh shoot, Kagome!” and with that he was off to find Kagome. Her scent leads to the Infirmary. He thought nervously.
 
Moments later he was in front of Kagome's bed, she had her arm and waist rapped up from what looked like burn marks. InuYasha knelt down on the side of her bed and stroked her hair, which caused Kagome to stir.
 
“Kagome.” InuYasha said in a tiny voice. She slowly shifted and turned towards him, as soon as she recognized him her face lit up. “InuYasha!” She said happily hugging him. “I was so scared! I called your name but you didn't come!”
 
“What happened?” he said hugging her back. “And where are Miroku and Sango?”
 
“There in class now, they helped me get here after I got hurt.” She said snuggling herself into his shirt.
 
InuYasha and Kagome were the only one's in the Infirmary, except for the occasional bugs tapping on the window from the inside, which was rather annoying.
 
“Am I…betraying me father InuYasha?” She asked scared.
 
“Where's this come from? Of course not! Why, and why are you hurt!?” He said pulling away from her looking at her wounded arm.
 
“It doesn't hurt anymore.” Kagome said unwrapping her arm. “In fact I can hardly fell it, it just looks bad, and I think it's an illusion.”
 
“I'm so sorry Kagome.” InuYasha said flattening his ears. “I should have been there for you, protecting you.”
 
“Don't worry about it InuYasha, it's in the past and I'm okay, I'm just a little worried about Naraku.” Said Kagome while she lay back down. InuYasha perched on the corner of her bed.
“Did HE do this to you!” InuYasha said alarmingly loud.
 
“Yeah, and he said that me not marrying him would be betraying my fathers wished, disrespecting him, I don't want to do that InuYasha!” Kagome started to cry, and even know she knew it was so embarrassing to cry in front of InuYasha, she couldn't choke back the tears. “He did everything InuYasha! This is how I'm repaying him! By running out on his Will, I feel so guilty.”
 
“Naraku's just messing with your head Kagome.” InuYasha protested grabbing her hand.
“He wanted you to be happy, that was his will, and you're going to let a freaky dude and a slip of paper tell you otherwise!”
 
“No I won't let that happen,” she said as she stopped crying. “But he won't give up easily.”
 
InuYasha smiled at his Kagome, her face had the bravest look on it, but there wasn't anything scary, she was too cute.
 
“I'll take care of him.” InuYasha said getting up.
 
“Are you leaving?” asked a saddened Kagome.
 
“I'll be back.” InuYasha said as he leaned over and kissed Kagome on the lips. Her lips are tender, He thought, but so is her heart, and with that he left the room with another memory he created with Kagome.
 
InuYasha stormed through the halls with no luck of finding Naraku. I'll kill him later, he thought, Might as well check on Kagome…hmm…I can't believe I'm marrying her…her lips tasted really good.
 
“Kags!” He said swinging into the infirmary. “Kags!” He repeated while looking around, but there was no sign of her.
 
“She left with a young man.” The nurse said with her eyes shifting. “It was kind of weird though, he just picked her up while she was sleeping and left.”
 
“WHAT!” He yelled, but before he could tell off the nurse he thought he should find Kagome. With that he ran through the halls trying to find her scent.
 
“InuYasha!” He heard from behind him. “What!” He said impatiently to Sango.
 
“It's Naraku! He took Kagome in his car and fled school property! Miroku went after them, I came to find you!” Sango said worryingly.
 
“Oh crud!” InuYasha said. “Do you know where he took her?”
 
Sango nodded. “To his house. Hurry though, Kagome might be in danger!”
 
“Kagome's in danger!” a new voice said behind InuYasha. “You dog turd! I thought you were gonna protect her!” Kouga smacked InuYasha on the side of his head.
 
“Kouga this doesn't involve you.” InuYasha said brushing past him heading towards Naraku's house.
 
“You're in for some serious pain when I get back from rescuing Kagome, try to keep up dog breath!” Kouga summoned all of his demon strength and bolted of to find Kagome.
 
“He sure if fast.” A random person said walking past InuYasha. Dangit! I can't believe this! He's gonna get there before me! InuYasha thought as he smacked the poor classmate out cold.
 
Sango ignored the passed out figure underneath her feet and started to run after InuYasha who was already off school property and on his way to Naraku's house.
 
Next chapter: Naraku's House, It is my funniest chapter yet! Mwahahaha! But I won't give it to you till I have more reviews so HA! Review Review Review and you will get the chapter! (Lol, you could probably care less, lol) ANYWAY…Please review for all my chapies, tell me what you liked and hated, I'm writing to improve and I need the publics opinion. Lol.