InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Maybe If, Another Time ❯ . . .Oh shit . . . ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hey guys, I'm back! OK, I hope to be able to update frequently but hey, shit happens. Any ways, I promise to get to the lemon ASAP. OK enough of my talk. On w/ the fic.

Disclaimer: *is seen rocking in a corner singing something inaudible to self* I don't own inu-yasha, I don't own inu-yasha . . . *people in strait jackets come and take her away along w/ her comp* lemme finish lemme finish . . .

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 2: . . .Oh shit . . .

Kagome's feet landed on the ground as she fell onto the well floor.

"Was that a dream?" she asked herself as she took a look around, checking out her surroundings. "Nope, guess not." Kagome answered her own question. " Hey, Sota?" Nothing. "Guess he chickened out. How can I be related to him?" Kagome stood up and dusted herself off. She spotted something hanging over the side of the well. It was some kind of vine. ` Oh well, so long as it doesn't give way or something I'll be fine.' She thought to herself. As she grabbed the vine and pulled, she noticed something completely unfamiliar about the well. ` I don't remember it having any vines before. And' she looked up ` I distinctly remember there being a roof over the well. OK ` she deiced `something is not right. Omg listen to me! I sound like the old nun from Madeline . . .. Ewwww gross!'

Kagome reached the top of the well and hoisted herself up and out of it. Looking down at the well one last time, she noticed something lying at the bottom of it. ` The arm of that thing! Its still there!?' Kagome gasped in disbelief as she stared at the arm of that "thing". ` This has got to be a nightmare'. With that she turned around and almost fainted.

What stood before her was not the shrine in which her family lived, but a forest. She seemed to be in the middle of an open field. All around her were trees of all sorts. She looked down at her feet to see where she stood, but they were covered in ankle high grass.

"Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore." She said to no one in particular.

Kagome started walking into the lush forest. Cursing her shoes every now and then, wondering why she had deiced to wear them today. Glancing up ahead she saw a huge tree amiss many other small ones.

"The Sacred Tree!" she said with excitement in her voice. She took off her shoes and started running to the tree. However when she reached it, the first thing she noticed was that it was covered in vines. The second thing she notices was that there was a boy pinned to the tree. She walked closer to the tree. ` He looks asleep.' She mused. `Are those dog-ears?! OMG I have got to touch them. She ran to him, jumping over all of the up-rooted roots.

Taking hold of his ears, she messaged them lightly as to not wake him up. Once she got that out of her system, she looked him over carefully. ` Nope he's not a boy.' She studied the arrow that held him pinned to the tree, carefully. `It must be uncomfortable sleeping like that.' With that thought, she reached up and carefully, as to not hurt him, pulled the arrow out from his shoulder.

Suddenly, as if something had snapped inside of him, Inu-Yasha's eyes snapped open. In one fluid motion, he had kagome pinned against the tree, keeping her pinned with one arm pushing her just under her breasts and claws positioned deadly close to her neck.

"Thanks, sweetheart for taking that DAMNED ARROW OUT OF MY SHOULDER." Inu-yasha yelled in Kagome's face. "What was all of that `I'm sorry Inu-Yasha, but I tried and still you came after the Jewel. I had no other choice' shit about Kikyo? Was it all an act?"

"Please, let me go." Kagome whimpered.

"Shut the FUCK up bitch!" he had now removed his claws from their previous position and had her held by the shoulders. " Why Kikyo? Why?! Why did you try to kill me?"

"K-Kikyo? But I'm not -" Kagome's voice was cut off by a painful slap across the cheek. She looked up at him, shocked. " I'm not Kikyo. Whoever this "Kikyo person is she's not me cuz my name is Kagome, you fucking bastard. Ka- Go- Me!" tears sprang to her eyes as the pain of the slap registered in her mind.

"Bull shit you're not Kikyo. Don't play these games with me bitch. Don't you think that I would know the stench of the woman who . . ." his words were cut off by the sent that filled his nose. " You're not Kikyo."

"No shit Sherlock. That's what I've been trying to tell you."

SLAP

"Don't get all attitudy with me. Now you have something that I want. I can sense it. I want it . . .now."

"Whatever it is that you want, I don't have it."

"Fine, then you're coming with me. If you won't give it to me freely, then I'll have to take it by force!"

"Wha - what do you mean!?" it was no use Inu-yasha had already flung her over his shoulders and was running full speed through the forest.

`Hehehe . . . I think I'll have some fun with her before I kill her.'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well what did you think? I'm sry it's so short and all but I promise the next one will be longer