InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mind Games ❯ My Dark Desire ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]


disclaimer-I own nothing, no sueing for you ><

E-mail- wind_voyager@yahoo.com




My Dark Desire

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------

Mind Games Part 2




---

Naraku sat on his throne, staring off into the cold darkness that filled the room, his hands gripping the arms of the throne-like chair tightly, making it creak. He was growing more and more agitated by the passing minute.

Where was that woman? She should have been back hours ago.

Kagura was always the strong willed one, not like her siblings. Perhaps he would have to change that.

He slowly got up; the black silk kimono swirled around him. His footsteps echoed dully off the dark walls and fell grimly off the stoned ones. Pooling to the inky blackness that surrounded everything in this damned place were the ghosts of the past refused to rest and the screams of the dead could be hear on the wind as a nightmarish lullaby.

The sound of suffering was his music to live by, filling the empty passages of time with their cold notes that floats throughout the unused passages.

This place was built upon nothing but pain, made of the stones of graves and the bones of the dead. It resonated the pure sorrow like an open wound; the forest surrounding it had become a wasteland. The blackened soul of the castle leached in the ground, poisoning everything in its wake.

The trees turned into twisted gnarled things, the naked skeletons branches reaching for a misted sky. The dark damp earth was litetred with the bleaching bones of those who had tried the defense of the castle and breathed their last, their tormented souls held in thrall by its powers.

A truly massive tree lay in the middle of this waste land of death. From its branches hung the decomposing corpses of both man and demon, the butchered remains of those who risked his anger or whim. White bones peeking through rotted worn flesh, eyeless sockets gaping at the forest.

Soot black carrion crows gathered in the hanging tree, feeding of the dead and the living there. First stripping the soft parts; the tender tongue and eyes from often still living victims. Their ruby red eyes watching the world around them with little interest as they fluffed their oily black feathers against the cold.

Their plaintive calls filled the otherwise silent nights as the sun slipped from the sky, seeking refuge from the day as the moon glided into view, taking with it the night.

Naraku stood on the balcony with the stone gargoyles, watching the moonrise. A cold rage was filling him. Dam that woman. His hands griping at the edge of the balcony, breathing to cold air. His thin lips twisted into a snarl of barely-surpassed rage.

--------------------------

Her soft footfalls were absorbed by the castles stone as she walked towards the room where Naraku spent most of his time when he wasn’t torturing someone.

A smile almost graced her lips as she pushed open the heavily iron-bound doors; he would be furious.

It would be worth whatever he decides to do, not that it would matter. She knew how to get under his skin and push all his buttons. He would slip up sooner or later.


-----------------------------


“He’s not very happy with you.” a cold emotionless voice broke her out of her state of near bliss.

Kanna, the smallest and weakest member of the demented family, if you could call it that, stood by the door’s great arch way, the silver mirror in her tiny hands. Her clothes were slightly torn, a few ugly bruises colored her pale porcelain skin.

Naraku had no end to his depravity or lust, not even the smallest of the siblings, it seemed, wasn't safe from his questing hands.

She simply shook her head; she cared not for what happened to the others. To Naraku, they were there only to serve him in whatever way he pleased or ...demanded.

A vice like hand settled on her shoulder from behind, the stale, almost foul, stench of Naraku filled her nose. The sharp claws cut into her skin, leaving behind small pin pricks of pain.

---------

The smell hit him like a ton of bricks, the woody, almost musky, scent mixed with hers drove him to the point where it was nauseating. And blood, old dried blood.

His rage grew to black ball of hatred; how dare she. He was mine, mine to touch. Mine.

A low dangerous growl came from his human throat.

He could feel her stiffen under his hand; the scent of fear flowed forth, entangling him like a net. His grip tightened, the tinge of fresh blood followed. His fangs gleamed in the sickly light of the moon pouring through the small windows.

“How dare you. He was mine.” He growled in her ear.

“I didn’t see your name on him anywhere.” she answered back smoothly, trying to clamp down on the ever growing fear.

With a snarl he threw her to the floor, his eyes alight with rage.

She hit hard, the fall knocking the wind from her lungs as she stared up into the cold eyes of Naraku. He was beyond furious. She had secretly won one victory so far. She knew how he was attracted, nay, obsessed with the hanyou, Inuyasha.

That obsession was growing; he no longer cared about the jewel shard, and power, and nothing else but pain he could cause others. He would sit for hours watching him through the magic mirror that Kanna bore, the stench of cum all over the bed and floor.
---------------------------

Naraku watched as she simply lay there, a slight smile still on her lips.

He wanted the lithe little half breed all to himself, to hide him away so no one else could touch that soft tan skin or taste those lips....he let his mind trail on. His manhood stiffened almost painfully beneath the cloth at the visions dancing so merrily in his head, begging for some kind of release.

His hands formed fists, the nails gouging the flesh so dark blood fell to the ground, hissing slightly as it ate into the stone.

Mine all mine. Mine. Mine mine mine, his mind chanted, becoming more and more insistent. He wanted to feel the young Inuyahsa squirming below him, begging, whimpering, and crying so badly.

The hot flames of desire filled the rage, giving a life of its own. His ball ached for release. It hurt.

His eyes fell upon Kagura as she slowly tried to get back up, her misty red eyes betraying nothing as she glowered angrily at him.

A twisted grin broke his face, spreading from ear to ear as if it would tear him in half. The perfect substitute was lying right in front of him.

He reached out and snagged her kimono, tearing it as he pulled her up. She hung limply from it.

His aching cock pressed against her flesh beneath the cloth, the smell of Inuyasha still impregnating her skin, making it hurt even more.

Tonight, tonight he would have some fun.

---------------------------

Cliffhanger, cliffhanger ><

TBC