InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mind Games ❯ Dark Fall ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer_ I own nothing, no suing for you ><

E-mail-wind_voyager@yahoo.com

YIM-thesleepingtide




------------------------------------------------------

Dark Fall


Mind games part three


---------


He shoved her hard onto the bed, ripping the fragile cloth from her shoulder, leaving her chest bare in the pale light. Her breasts were covered in a sheen of sweat, the large plum-colored nipples were already hard in the cool stale air of the large bedroom. The massive four posted bed took up much of it.

The wind through the large window caught the silken curtains draped around it, making them dance in the air.

His long claws pierced her skin in several places, making blood fall, staining the sheets. She fought against him, rubbing unintentionally against his arousal.

He pinned her wrists above her head before ravaging her mouth, biting her lips so he drew blood. His hard callused hand roughly assaulted her breast, slicing the flesh with his claws, drawing pained gasps.

The half-breed’s scent was all over her, thick in the air, filling his lungs with the scent. He growled as he ripped the last of her clothing off, flinging the strands to the floor.

Using his belt he secured her hands to the thick iron bars of the bed frame.

She shot him a cold venomous glare as she tugged at her restraints. She showed no fear.


-----

“Bitch.” he growled softly.

Mine, all mine. He was mine to take.

She winced as he bit down on a nipple, twisting in between his fangs, gritting her teeth. She wasn’t going to give him any satisfaction before she had to.

Naraku grinned; he heard the muffled sounds coming from her throat. He ran his claws down her back, leaving trails of white scars over her once perfect flesh.

He bit into her upturned throat, sucking at the wound, making the sweet blood flow down his throat, dancing on his tongue. He could hear her soft cries in the cool air.

“He was more a man than you...” she hissed through clenched teeth.

It must have hit a nerve.

She nearly screamed as he bit down hard, his fangs cutting through flesh and muscle of her shoulder.

He fumbled with the ties to his pants, his erection straining at its binds. Kaugra closed her eyes, turning her head
away.

----------



He nuzzled her neck, still smelling the over powering musk of the hanyou. He can feel his rock hard manhood rub against her warm petals. He thrusts his hips forward, biting a raw path down her shoulder, leaving bleeding bite wounds all over her skin.

“Beg me, Kagura. Beg me like the slave your really are.” He thrust hard against her; she barely bit back the moans with each hard thrust hitting the most sensitive area, rubbing over the bundle of nerves.

“Never..” she gasped out as his razor sharp teeth bit into her again.

She bucked beneath him, the stench of him flooding her mind as she fight against the urge to vomit.


------------------------


Hours seemed to have passed, each one wearing down on her in a dark weight like the castle. Her wrists were scraped raw by the bonds, her body covered in bites and claw marks as she stared angrily into the cracked mirror.

I look like a fucking pin cushion, she grimly thought. I need bathe to get the stink of him off of me.

Her body screamed at her as she got up; Naraku had left shortly after satisfying himself with her. The whip had cut deeply into her back, leaving a mess of shallow, but painful, marks of ripped skin and bruised nerves.

The tattered remain of her clothing hung around her. He had been in a foul mood, taking not only his rage out on her but his deep seated lust as well. At least she had hit a nerve this time.

She smiled slightly, it had enraged him.

She slowly got up, letting the remains fall off to the cold floor. The pale sickly light of the oil lamp shed over the walls, chasing away the few shadows that still lingered. The castle moaned to itself, the stale cemetery cold breath flowed though its passages.

----

The old door stuck for a moment before moving, groaning loudly on their rusted hinges. Tendrils of steam poured out from the now open door, washing over her pale skin, leaving behind a wet sheen.

Thankfully, no one else was at the small indoor hot spring; the many demons that resided in the castle and on its ground often hung around the natural spring. She wasn’t in the mood to deal with anyone.

The large rocks placed around the pool were covered in thick green algae and weeds, dead plants hung from once lively pots on hangers near the walls. Shafts of moon light penetrated the small dome far above, the glass caked with mud, the iron structures rusted.

No one cared about its condition; even the once clear water was murky from countless fallen leaves and over grown algae. A thick, almost rotting, smell flowed from the waters.

She winced at the smell, but it was better then the icy river waters. Naraku had his own private bathroom; it was kept spotless. Only he had the key to it.

The cracked faded tiles that covered the floor were matted in pale dust and mud that caked thickly at the edges of the pool.

Kagura climbed into the murky waters, letting the hot water churn around her, stinging the open wounds.

Damn Naraku. She though bitterly.


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inuyasha winced visibly as the cloth touched the raw, infected looking edges of the large wound. His fire rat pelt was drawn around his waist, his sword by his side in death grip as he leaned heavily on the tree, letting its cold rough bark dig into this skin. Sango bit down on her lip, wishing Kagome was here, not back at her time. She knew how to tend to wounds better then either two of them.

He seemed distant, even quiet. Only his raged breathing and his ears twitching at the sound of their voices gave any indication he was still hanging on.

The ropes had cut deeply into his wrists, leaving deep, bloody wounds that matched the ones that covered his chest from the claws of the demons. A few were deep enough to leave bone exposed. It must have been agonizing but he refused most help. The two lizard demons made a run for it once they had showed up, leaving their prey behind. The pair decided not to give a chase; only Shippo yelled feeble death threats at the retreating creatures. Kirara only watched in waning interest.

His eyes were tightly closed. Sweat trickled down his face as his ears were plastered back against his head, his jaw would clench in silent pain. He was shaking slightly. His head has hung low, the long silvery bangs draping down.

“Inuyasha?” Miroku dropped down besides him, his hand resting on a bare shoulder, the skin was hot and damp. He didn’t answer, only groaned lightly. Shippo watched with large worried eyes, his tiny hand in his mouth, feeling helpless.

He cast a worried glance to Sango. This was a bad place to end up being hurt; there was no village for miles..

A pained yelp came from Inuyasha as he buckled over and gripped his wounded shoulder, a fiery pain spreading from it. He gritted his jaws, his breath coming in harsh gasps.

“Inuyasha!”

“It’s the toxins.. we need to get him to a healer.”

He barely heard anything, slipping deeper and deeper into a darkness that grabbed at his mind into a void of nothing but torment, anguish and fear.

-----

TBC

I’m evil, I’m evil