InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mind Games ❯ Part 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Yaoi


------------------------------------------

Mind Games 9
----------------------------

The lengths of silvery hair spilled all around his head, stained with sweat as he tried to move away, his arms shackled cruelly behind him as he backed into a wall. The golden eyes were wide with fear, his chest heaving as he panted, exhausted from his struggles.

Naraku ran a hand though the tangled locks, causing the half breed to flinch slightly; he was enjoying every moment of the slow torture he was inflicting.

A slight shiver passed through his half-clothed body as the lovely youth pressed himself as far as possible into the wall, trying to get away.

A cold grin passed over Naraku’s face as he seized his ankle in a crushing grip, feeling the bone give under his hand and drawing a pained cry from Inuyasha.

With one tug the only piece of clothing keeping the lithe form from his eyes was removed and flung to the darkness.

A soft cry came from the hanyou as he tried to curl up, a few tears staining his face.

Naraku flung his own clothing off and pinned the struggling half breed down. Despite days of no food and little rest he was still as beautiful as ever.

“Don’t struggle so hard, my Inuasha,” he whispered the poison words into an ear before running his tongue over the softness, causing its owner to gasp loudly as the unwanted contact.

Naraku ran his hands down the smooth sweat covered flanks, feeling him squirm and buck slightly underneath him. The half breed begged and pleaded as the questing hands lowered, brushing over his thighs lightly, tracing invisible patterns over the tanned skin.

Inuyahsa whimpered as he felt his legs being forcibly spread and something hard and warm pressing against the small pink opening.

Naraku nuzzled his neck, biting lightly as he pressed his hips against Inuyasha’s, savoring the fear and the warm sensation of the younger hanyou’s body.

He ground his erection into Inuyahsa limp one as the soft cries filled his ears before pressing him hard to the icy stone floor.

Inuyasha arched his back and screamed as Naraku forced his way in, inch by agonizing inch. The half breed went limp as the form above started to thrust deeply into him.

------------------------------------------------------

Naraku awoke to the dark ceiling and no Inuyahsa by his side, a thin sheen of sweat covered his nude body. A dream, nothing but a dream.

With a grunt of frustration he threw the flimsy silken covers aside, the cold night air breezed through the open window as he walked across the cold, marble floor. His erection stood almost painfully out in the air, the dream had left him unsatisfied in the worst way. The lingering sent of the lovely soft half breed clung to his mind like a soothing blanket he craved.

What would it really be like to capture those lips in his, to force him down on the floor or on anything else for that matter? To cover that fine hide in blood from a whip, listen to his screams and pleads echo in the empty walls of the massive castle…

He leaned on the marble railing of the balcony that overlooked a small flagstone courtyard below, weeds had taken a sturdy root in the cracks and grown until the cold winds came, even now they still held on stubbornly.

He wrapped a hand around his still hard dick, biting into his lower lip as he stroked its hard length, trying to relive the pressure in his testicles but to no avail. The image of Inuyasha beneath him still haunted him.
Perhaps Kagura…no, not tonight. He found nothing in the wind sorceress now with his mind set on something else. He needed something ….male.

His eyes caught the movement in the forest of dead gnarled trees; the blackened branches did little to hide any intruders. He caught a faint smell of something familiar on the night air, something male and strong. It was thick and musky, not like the hanyou’s.

He turned from the balcony, grabbing the long flowing black silk kimono as he left, no need to wonder about naked even if it was his castle. The soft material did little to hide his stiff painful erection, making itself known through a rather large tent in the fabric.

 
-------------------------------------

*** The Modern World****

------------------------------------
 
Something cold pressed against his lips. He turned his head and moaned something softly as thin trickle of cold water flowed down his parched throat, settling heavily in his empty stomach. He coughed several times as some of the water fell down his windpipe. A thin sheen of sweat covered his skin even in the cool air of the dark house.

He settled back down, fighting off the oncoming darkness that waited at the edge of his mind, waiting to pounce like a wild beast. He fought it off, pulling away from it despite knowing that to wonder into the light was to meet the pain of his injured body.

He shivered slightly in pain, gritting his teeth as he forced his eyes open.

Soft warm rays of light filtered in through the slated windows, the air itself was warm and dry.
So it wasn’t a dream; he had escaped the hellish nightmare and ended up by the well some how. It seemed unreal, he wondered if he really was in the care of the one person he loved or was he still in the frozen woods, slowly dying.

Out of sheer stubbornness he forced his upper half of the couch despite the shooting pain that rocked up his spine, his arm shaking violently as he forced it to bear his weight, the broken one lying against his chest.

His ears caught the sounds of the TV on, the volume though set low, was more than high enough for him to hear. He vaguely remembered the first time he saw the television, nearly destroying it because for the longest time, he couldn’t figure out how it worked no mater how hard Kagome tried to explain it to him.
His chest hurt badly with each shallow breath, blood constantly tickled the back of his raw throat as he forced himself to remain propped up. His long silvery hair fell around him, still damp with sweat. He concentrated on breathing; it felt as he was breathing through water, never hearing the soft footsteps behind him.

Inuyasha never wanted her to see him that way, weak, helpless and injured. In that short imprisonment he had lost his pride, strength and even his freedom.

And he had doubted them. It hurt far worse then losing his freedom, it left a cold hollow feeling in his chest that weighed itself heavily down.

He felt a pair of soft warm hands graze his bare back motioning his to lie back down; he flinched and stiffened visibly as a slight serpent of fear grazed his weary mind before relaxing slightly.

" Lay back down Inuyasha."

Another pillow had been placed so it propped him up some to his relief; it was much more comfortable then laying flat. He sighed softly as the quilt was drawn back up over him, his eyes slowly shutting as he felt Kagome’s hands over his ears in a gentle motion. He relaxed under the caring manipulation, his eyes finally closing as he drifted back off to sleep.

She had seen him wake up, his arm trembling in effort to stay up, his broken arm resting against his chest. His breathing seemed easier that way. She had snatched a pillow out of the laundry room and placed it behind him.

She couldn’t get the way he stiffened up under her touch out of her mind, her heart wrenched at the thought of what must have happened to him.

Kagome balanced herself on the arm of the couch, letting her fingers run through his soft, damp hair and over his ears. He relaxed under her touch, something he hadn’t done before. He had always been so uptight and withdrawn, making it hard to get near enough to him to be comforting at times.

----------

“Kagome…” he whispered harshly.

“Shh, go back to sleep Inuyasha.” She resumed the soft stroking over his ears, trying hard not to let the tears fall.

He nearly relented the sensation of his ears being rubbed, sending small pleasurable sensations down his spine.

He was still hurting, that much was still painfully visible. It would be hard to get anything down him in the state he was in. Even the small amount of water she had managed to force past his lips had been a trial, so painkillers were definitely out of the question. And though his breathing had evened out, the disturbing rattle deep in his chest had stayed.

Inuyasha whimpered softly even under her gentle touch.

All the tension and pain from the previous night was missing now; Inuyasha for once seemed to be free of the pain and exhaustion that had held him down so heavily as he slept peacefully. The suns rays gave him a noble expression. She stroked his warm cheek as he lay in a deep sleep free of the demons that plagued him all through the long nights before, even if only for a little while.
His heart was lulled into a soft cradle of light and warmth, knowing that it was real. She had come for him.

-----------------------------
* Into a Dark Forest*
---------------------------

Koga sped though the dark, wicked forest of the damned, bypassing numbers’ corpses strung from the trees, their flesh dried in the thick air, white bone poking through the withered remains. Oil black carrion crows dotted the tree tops, their eerie red eyes following his every movement.

Already he was regretting following Kagura into the dark forest, but the hymn of vengeance still sung in his blood for the massacre of his pack.

His senses were on overload; this place was seeped thick in the smell and presence of the dead and damned—all the remains of those who tried to lay siege against the massive monster of a castle on the distant hill and failed miserably.

It was hard to pick out her scent among the countless rotting corpses and pools of black bubbling water thick with bones or massive creatures; he lost it several times before picking it up again.
His claws dug into the trees back, drawing a foul black liquid from the tree that stung his skin as he watched for any sign of Kagura.
Koga winced and pulled his hand back, whipping the caustic fluid off on his wolf pelt.
He fletched as a sharp pain came from his neck, he swatted at it, thinking it nothing more then an insect, his hand coming a way with a thin trickle of crimson and a tiny feathered dart.

It took several seconds for it to sink in; by then it was too late. His vision was blurring and his grip on the tree was weakening rapidly. He tried to hold on, his muscles turning to gel as he slipped out of the tree and landed hard on the spongy ground with a groan.

He tired to force himself up, it felt as his limbs were made of lead and his body refused to respond to any desperate commands.

The last thing his darkening vision saw was a black silk kimono and the strong smell of Naraku as he passed out.

-----------
TBC
----------