InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mind Games ❯ part 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Rape yaoi, Naraku x Koga


------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------

Mind games 10
---------------------------
 
Koga’s groggy sense started to work again; he became aware that his feet were barely touching the ground and his arms felt as if they were being pulled from their sockets. He forced his eyes open but his vision was badly blurred and his head pounded.

He tired to stand, his legs refusing to move and his arms aching badly was the last thing he felt as he blacked out again.

-----------

Naraku held tightly to one of the wolf prince’s arms and Kagura had the other, neither was willing to relent their grip even if it would mean ripping the unconscious prince in half.

“I saw him first Naraku, he’s mine.” Kagura hissed, trying her best to haul the prince out of his clutches. She had let him trail her all the way into the dark forest in hope of catching him before Naraku. He would have served as a distraction and as a pet. The proud wolf prince reduced to a pet was too much of an opportunity to pass up. Apparently Naraku had been thinking the same thing.

Naraku only glared and yanked harder, setting his feet firmly into the soft soil before giving a rough yank, a soft wet creaking sound came from the limp form as Kagura finally relented. It wasn’t worth it. Koga wasn’t even that attractive in comparison to Inuyasha; she would have to find companionship else were or simply wait until Naraku was away.

Naraku left with the unconscious wolf prince draped over one shoulder and a smirk on his face, the wooden blow pipe tucked neatly in the loose folds of his kimono.

He was a poor substitute for the hanyou but one couldn’t be choosy and as long as he knew he took Kagura’s prize, it was worth it.

The strong, musky smell of the wolf demon over his shoulder renewed his aching hard he had nearly lost arguing with Kagura on so it was slightly harder to walk.

--------

Koga slowly came to, the first thing his damaged senses was a sharp pain in his arm. He groaned as he forced his eyes open, his vision blurred so all he could make out was dark shadows that loomed all around him. The air was stale and cold of some place that had not seen the light of the sun for too long.

He could feel cold metal encircled his wrists as his sense started to clear up more, Koga raised his aching head only to see darkness beyond the swaying sheets of thin martial that flowed down from the wooden pillars of what he realized was a very large bed.

He collapsed back down, his bare chest rising with each rough breath.

The hell am I?…. His fuzzy mind tried to sort all the sensations out, the smooth warm silken stuff below his body, the cold metal around his wrists, the pain in his left arm. He tried to move but the pain worsened, he gritted his teeth and forced himself to remain still.

“I see you’re finally awake my prince.” a cold voice came from beyond the shield of wavering curtains. He forced his head up despite the pain.

The white ghosts parted to reveal the slender black clad form of Naraku. Koga felt his heart freeze in his chest, his eyes wide in fear. He was bound and helpless, at the mercy of Naraku.

The hanyou ran a hand over his bare chest, feeling a slight shiver under his hand. The wolf’s skin marked with faint countless scars from battles; it added to his beauty instead of taking from it. The small silver scars crisscrossed his skin, mainly over his chest and arms. Both his legs were badly scared were the jewel shards once resided before Naraku removed them while Koga was out cold.

“What do you want, Naraku?” he hissed through clenched teeth. He hated the smell of the hanyou, the thick almost repulsive stench of arousal filled his lungs as Koga watched him.

Naraku let his hand drift lower; Koga squirmed under the touch, the fear gleaming in his eyes.
Naraku lowered his head until they were only inches apart, he could smell the fear coming off the once confident wolf prince in waves. A cold phantom smile graced his lips before he pressed his against Koga’s.

The wolf prince only seized up, his mouth slightly open as soft gasp of surprise left him, Naraku forced his tongue in. Koga wriggled under his weight, trying desperately to get away.

He growled at him as he broke off the kiss before running his hand down the side of his jaw. His other hand lingered far too long over Koga’s thigh for his liking.

His growl deepened as the hand traced slow gentle designs over his skin before sliding under the only thing he had covering him, the wolf pet around his waist.

Naraku simply yanked it off as Koga yelped in surprise; he turned a light shade of red as he tried to hide his now very nude form. For once in his long life, the wolf prince was terrified. His whole body was shaken by slight tremors of fear.

Naraku let the silken kimono fall to the ground in a soft puddle of midnight, his eyes never leaving the now huddled form of Koga. The cool night air rushed over his body as he slid next to the wolf prince.
Koga didn’t move as Naraku griped his hips and pulled him closer so his body pressed against his; he stayed curled into a defensive tight ball. He wasn’t in the mood to care that the creature he was against was not Inuyasha.

A choked cry erupted from Koga’s throat as his body stiffened under the touch. He tried to struggle as one hand encircled his waist and pulled him closer and the other slowly traced down the inside of his thigh to his limp wolfhood. He bit his lip, tearing it with a fang, hoping the pain would distract him from the forcible pleasuring touches.

He groaned softy as his body responded even if he hated every moment of it, the soft touches sent sparks of pleasure up his spine.

"Get …away from me…, you bastard!" Koga hissed though tightly clenched jaws.

Naraku only chuckled at the weak threat; the prince’s pride was steadily shattering. He nuzzled the midnight black locks, breathing deeply of the musky scent of fear.

Koga’s breathing became choppy as sweat trickled down his skin, the pain from his broken arm mixed with the pleasure, burning in the dark before leaving hot trails of sparks that slowly spread. He hated it.
He felt nauseated at the light touches over his inner thighs and his hardening cock. He wriggled under the mass of Naraku, feeling the stiff rod pressing into his lower back.

Naraku’s fingers worked up and down the soft length, squeezing Koga’s balls to draw the soft almost whimpering sounds out of him. Koga’s hips started to thrust into his hand as soft moans replaced the whimpers.

He smirked before pressing Koga’s chest into the mattress, noting that the prince gave no struggle even with the pressure on his broken arm. This was almost too easy.

He pulled Koga’s hips upward, still meeting no resistance until his erection pressed against the small warm hole. Koga weakly shifted and groaned, he tried to drag himself forward only to be forced back down. A few tears slipped free of his eyes; he had become a disgrace. He was glad the sad scatted remains of his pack would not see the once proud prince of wolves reduced to this.

He shoved forward, the head of his bloated cock smashing past the ring of muscle like a battering ram. Koga threw his head back and screamed in pain as Naraku griped his hips and kept pushing until he was fully seated deep inside the wolf demon’s body.

Koga gasped for breath as his chest constricted painfully, his hands griping the fine sheets tightly Naraku rocked his whole body with the powerful thrusts, his cries turned to whimpers as the pain flooded his sense, drowning out any semblance of pleasure that still burned under the dying fires.

He rapidly lost track of how long Naraku continued his relentless assault on his weakening body. He went limp under Naraku, giving out as he cried in pain, letting the tears fall freely.

---------------------------------------------------

He shuddered under the light burden of the collar around his throat. He was marked now, an owned creature that had lost everything in a few short hours, his pride, his freedom and his dignity.

He wept silently into the cold stone floor, his unbroken hand gripping the chain that held him prisoner of Naraku. He lay on the floor, cover in sticky cum and blood, his nude form shivering in the cold air.

------------
TBC
----------