InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mine ❯ A new leaf... ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha
WARNING!! Adult content, not suitable for youner readers.


Chapter Fifteen: A new leaf....

When they woke up, the group set out once again looking for Myoga. Sango stared at the transformed miko's back in confusion at the sudden change in attitude towards Inuyasha. 'She seems to have reconciled herself in her altered state to Inuyasha's claim on her. None of this makes any sense... Just yesterday her hanyou self could barely stand to be near him. And she has repeatedly tried to run away from him when not in her human form...'

Miroku also studied the couple ahead with curiosity.

Ahead of the others, Inuyasha glanced back at Kagome and asked softly. “Are you feeling alright bitch?”

She smiled brightly at him and tugged one of his ears. “Of course I am. I'd feel better if you stopped calling me that though, baka.”

“Keh.” He lifted her higher onto his back and smirked arrogantly. “You aren't acting like your usual self, I just wanted to make sure you aren't sick.”

She changed the subject and asked. “How much longer? I'm getting hungry and I want a bath...”

He lifted one of her hands from his shoulder and brought it to his lips. “Not that much longer, once we get there I'll take you to bathe before we eat.”
* * *

It was about midday when Inuyasha finally stopped in front of a large mansion in the middle of nowhere. He let Kagome slide down his back and called to the others. “Wait here, I'm taking Kagome to bathe then we'll find out if Myoga is here or not.” He took his mate's hand and lead her away from both the mansion and the others.

She wrapped both hands around his and tugged him to a stop. When he turned to face her, she stepped closer and pressed herself against his chest. “I want you to promise me something, Inuyasha.”

“Anything, Kagome.” He promises. “Anything except letting you go...”

She smiled. “Promise?”

“Hai.” He frowned somewhat suspiciously. “What am I promising right now?”

Kagome leaned up and brushed a light kiss over his lips. “That you'll always protect me and Shippo-chan. And that I will always, always come first to you.”

He arched an eyebrow and demanded. “Why do I gotta protect the runt?”

One of her hands made it's way to his ear and rubbed it gently. “Because, I'm the only mother Shippo-chan has. And if you're my mate that means you have to protect my children... right?”

The hanyou closed his eyes in frustration and grumbled. “Fine, but he ain't my pup... I hope you realize what-”

She cut him off with a kiss and smiled against his lips. “You'll do... Now let's go someplace where we can have a little privacy...”

He scooped her up and carried her as quickly as he could to the hot spring. When he set her down, he blinked in surprise as she started undressing in front of him. He kept himself alert to anyone who might wander too close as she stared him straight in the eye and dropped the last scrap of clothing from her body. “Ka... gome?”

She smiled at him and held out a hand. “What are you waiting for, Inuyasha?”

He quickly shed his own clothing and took her hand. When she tugged on his hand, he followed her into the spring and pulled her into his arms. Tipping her face up to his, he kissed her, devouring her mouth with his own. When he trailed the claws of one hand down her spine, he felt her shudder and he moved his hand lower to grip her leg and pull it up over his hips.

Kagome gasped and arched against him when he rubbed himself against her. “Inuyasha.” His name escaped her lips on a sigh and her eyes drifted shut. 'What are you doing, little fool?!' Her eyes popped open and she looked around slowly. She remembered the voice and thought back to it. 'Stay out of this, Inuyasha claimed me. He will protect Shippo-chan and I. And I will always come first!' Within her own mind, a growl echoes.'Fool! He seeks to have his precious Kikyo back. He will cage us, use us... and when she is near he will forget us!' She ignored the voice as it continued to shriek at her, but the words slowly cooled her ardor and brought salty tears to sting her eyes.

The scent of her tears made Inuyasha look deep into her eyes and he asked in concern. “What's wrong koibito?”

Blinking back her tears and struggling to push the voice out. “It's nothing, don't worry about it.”

He gently kissed the tears from the corners of her eyes and slid into her. He gritted his teeth, determined not to hurt or frighten her like he had when he claimed her as his mate. He moved slowly, his ears flicked forward when she began to pant and a soft moan emerged from her throat. Taking her mouth in a tender kiss as he moved in and out he held her close. 'I'll always take care of you Kagome... I promise I'll try to never hurt you again.'

Kagome felt pressure building and gripped Inuyasha's shoulders tighter, afraid of the overwhelming sensations tingling through her body. As she climaxed, she didn't even notice her body revert back to her human form. When he kept moving within her, she shuddered as his thrusts became harder and faster throwing her headlong over the edge again.

Inuyasha gave a satisfied growl when she came again, taking him with her. 'I love you Kagome...'
* * *

Sango looked up when Kagome and Inuyasha returned. Relief and curiosity plain in her expression.

Kagome blushed hotly under their friends scrutiny and tucked herself close to Inuyasha's side. “Gomen, we didn't mean to leave you guys waiting for us so long.” She looked around before she asked in concern. “Where is Shippo-chan?”

The kit poked his head out of her pack and smiled at her around a chocolate bar. “I'm right here Okaa-san! Oi, you're human again!” He scampered out of her bag and flung himself into her open arms.

“Stop throwing yourself at her like that runt!” Inuyasha barked. “You could hurt her...”

Kagome glared mildly at the hanyou and cuddled the yokai child closer. “It's alright Shippo-chan, I don't mind when you jump like that. Were you a good boy while I was gone?” She wiped chocolate from his face and giggled. “I see you got into the candy before I could make food. No chocolate for you after dinner.”

“Demo...” He whined. “I was so hungry and it was the only thing I could find.”

“You heard your mother,” Inuyasha grumbled. “Don't argue with her, brat.”

Kagome pinched the bridge of her nose. “Inuyasha... don't call him that. It really makes my head hurt when you're mean to Shippo-chan.” She closed her eyes and counted slowly. 'Do you hear the way he speaks to our child?! He will abandon us for her... he could turn on us and destroy our child, our friends and us! What have you done? We could have been free and chosen someone stronger...' She shook her head and shouted, with her eyes still closed. “Shut up!”

Everyone stared at her with growing concern and confusion when she opened her eyes and blushed lightly.

“Kagome-chan?” Sango began hesitantly. “None of us said anything...”

“Hn?” She mumbled and looked around sheepishly. 'Shit, the voice is getting stronger... I used to only hear it when I turned hanyou or when I was sleeping. What in the seven hells is going on?!'
* * *

A/N: Thank you to all of you who are reading my story, I hope you are enjoying it. And a special thank you too those of you who are commenting and giving me feedback. I will try to respond to any feedback, suggestions, questions or concerns with each update. ^.^

To inugomelover, believe me when i say that things will eventually settle as they should between Inu and Kag. However if I started the story out with a happy ending there wouldn't be much of a story. Also try not to forget that the way the mating came about was somewhat violent, not to mention the unpredictable and as of yet unknown changes Kag is going through will make her and Inu endure things that go beyond the normal issues of your everyday couple. The progress they make will be accomplished, but I don't want to rush to have her fully accept all the changes happening in such a short time in her life, it would be unrealistic to an extreme that I don't think even fiction could cover. Remember, Inu and Kag are newly mated and started the whole thing on rocky ground. Then poor Kag found herself losing control and turning hanyou, hearing a voice that no one can and going to dream worlds where she is basically trapped at the whim of the yet unidentified voice. In this chapther, Kag made her decision to accept the mating and at least try to make a happy go at it. The strange voice seems to have other ideas and is trying to complicate matters. They have to work through their problems just like anyone else would in order to become the couple that you, the other readers and I all love to see them be. I thank you for your comment and your input, I wanted to assure you they will settle down and become a real mated pair, but as with all things good things really do take work and time. ^.^

To wynterfrost1, as for Sango and Miroku, I have not yet decided what I want to give them as relationship issues either between the two of them or new players in the romantic field. depending on just how well Inu and Kag's relationship begins to come together (I'm sure it will end up a perfect union) and how many bumps in the road there are for them, I may not do that much romantically for Miroku and Sango in this story.