InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miroku & Kagome continued ❯ Trouble among friends ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Miroku sat on the small hut, thinking of Kagome. “What could be wrong with her? I hope Kaede discovers her ailment before something horrible should occur.” With that, Sango burst through the door, dressed in her demon slayer outfit. “Sango? What a pleasant surprise! I thought you were out looking for Kagome.” Sango smirked, one hand gripping the Hirakotsu attached to her back. “I was looking for Kagome. And when I found her, she told me some interesting news. That she is with child.” Miroku could hardly contain his astonishment. “She is? What wonderful news! I'm sure the child is Inuyasha's, is it not?” A look of anger appeared on the slayer's face. Swiftly, she flung her Hirakotsu at the monk. Unable to dodge it, the Hirakotsu hit Miroku's midsection and pinned him to the wall. “You know quite well whose child it is, hentai! I thought we had something special, Miroku. Why would you betray me like this?” “I… I'm sorry, Sango. I didn't…” “You didn't what?” “I didn't realize you had such strong feelings for me. I mean, you never expressed them. You always pushed me away.” Sango sighed, knowing his statement to be true. She pulled the Hirakotsu out of the wall, freeing the monk. “You're right, Miroku. I never told you how I felt. I guess I can't blame you for what you did. If I truly wanted to be yours, I should have told you how I felt.” “So, are you okay with what has happened?” Sango smiled at the monk, letting a few tears fall from her eyes. “I'm not extremely pleased, but I'll be fine. As long as you and Kagome are happy, then I'm happy.” It was then that Kagome entered, expecting bloodshed to have occurred. “Miroku! You're alive! I thought Sango would've killed you by now.” Miroku laughed. “Sango and I have come to an understanding. As for you, congratulations, Kagome.” “You should be congratulating yourself, monk. It's your child, you know.” “I suppose that's true. I did do a pretty good job, didn't I?” Kagome blushed. “Yea. I guess you did. Say, you guys haven't seen Inuyasha yet, have you?” As the two began to respond, a figure appeared in the doorway. “Well, Sango, since you haven't killed him yet, maybe I should.” With a flash of red and silver, claws reached out to slash Miroku's neck. “SIT!” THUD!
 
Inuyasha tried to stand and found himself unable to move. “What the hell? What'd you do to me?” “Kaede gave us a stronger rosary. It keeps you from moving until I give the word,” Kagome explained. “What word?” “Here, boy.” Inuyasha jumped up and prepared to strike Miroku once again. “SIT!” THUD! “You never learn, do you?” Shippo asked as Inuyasha did yet another face plant. “Shut up, brat.” “Now, Inuyasha, if I let you stand, do you promise not to hurt Miroku?” “Yea. I guess so.” Fine. Here, boy.” Inuyasha stood and began to leave the hut. “Inuyasha, I'm sorry this happened. You know I never wanted to hurt you.” Inuyasha sighed and walked back over to Kagome. “I know, Kagome. It's just… I guess I just hate to see you with another man. Especially that perverted monk.” “Miroku isn't so bad once you get to know him.” “Kagome, we've known him for almost a year and he's still the same pervert we first met.” “Yea, but you don't' know him the way I do.” “Trust me, Kagome, I don't want to know him that way.” Sango and Miroku stifled a laugh while Kagome, blushing ferociously, muttered, “Sit.” THUD! As Inuyasha struggled to stand, Kagome removed the second rosary. “Huh? Whaddya do that for, Kagome?” “I figure one rosary is bad enough. You don't really need two.” Inuyasha smiled and hugged the young miko. As he began to leave, he whispered to the monk, “If she is hurt, you will die.” Miroku gulped and nodded his head. “I understand completely. Not a single hair on Kagome's head will be harmed while I'm around.” Suddenly, a large tentacle shot through the window and grabbed Kagome. “Uh, well, uh, I don't truly think that counts, do you?” Resisting every urge in his body to kill the monk, Inuyasha growled and raced outside.