InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miroku & Kagome continued ❯ The wish ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I'll put this up since the lawyers are hounding me. I don't own Inuyasha, but if I did…. (grins evilly) this applies for my entire story.
 
Inuyasha sat in the hut alone, clutching the Shikon Jewel in his fist. It had been almost a week since Kagome had made her decision. The others had left to gather firewood, leaving Inuyasha alone. Tears fell slowly down Inuyasha's face. “Why… why did you stay? Why did you leave me? Kagome… why?” He opened his palm and stared at the pink orb. “Why… why didn't you wish to stay? I… wish… I wish you would stay with me, Kagome.” As he said this, a tear rolled down his cheek and landed on the Shikon Jewel. Suddenly, a bright light surrounded the hanyou as the jewel vanished. He looked down to see Kagome lying in his arms.
 
“Kagome!” “I…Inuyasha? How did I get here?” “I… wished on the jewel, I think. At least, I wanted you to be here and… here you are. How else can I explain it?” “Aw, Inuyasha…sit boy!” THUD! “Ah! What the hell? I just brought you back here and that's how you repay me?” “You wasted the jewel by wishing for me back! You could've just came and gotten me!” “Sorry. It's just… I didn't want to wait another second to hold you.” Inuyasha smiled and stood to hug his miko. It was then that Miroku and the others walked in. “Hey, Kagome's back!” Inuyasha and Kagome parted, both blushing greatly. “Um… pardon me, I didn't realize we were intruding.” “No, um, it's okay, Miroku.” Inuyasha walked over to the corner, muttering something. “Kagome! You're back!” Shippo cried, jumping into her arms. “Hey, Shippo.” Sango ran over and hugged her friend, while Miroku walked over to the sulking Inuyasha. “I guess I should be thanking you.” “Feh! For what, monk?” “Why, for bringing back my child!” Inuyasha had again forgotten about Kagome's condition. “I didn't do it for you, monk! I did it because I wanted Kagome back! And what makes you so sure that child is yours, anyway?” “Well who else has Kagome slept with?” Inuyasha left the hut, grumbling. He hopped up onto the nearest tree branch and began to gather his thoughts. His mind took him to a moment that had happened two weeks before.
*Flashback*
“Inuyasha? Do you still intend to use the jewel to become a full demon?” Kagome asked and she Inuyasha sat staring at the stars. “Nah. I've decided I'm powerful enough as it is. Besides, I think you should be the one to use the wish.” “Huh? Why me?” “Well, you're the one the jewel came out of, right? I think that means you should be the one to make the wish.” Kagome sighed. “Please. I can't even decide between you and Miroku, let alone make a wish on the jewel.” Inuyasha pulled Kagome close to him. “Why are you still worried about choosing? We aren't rushing' you or anything.” “I know, but I feel if I just hurry up and choose, it'll be easier on everyone.” Inuyasha turned Kagome toward him and stared deeply into her eyes. “Kagome. You have a lot more things to worry about than some stupid choice between two guys.” He leaned down to kiss his love, but she turned away. “What's wrong?” “It's just… I feel bad. I mean, I've been all the way with Miroku and the most I've done is kiss you.” Inuyasha grinned slyly. “Well, we can change that, now can't we?” With that, he and the miko snuck off into the woods where no one could hear their passionate cries.
*End flashback*