InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miroku & Kagome continued ❯ Birth ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Miroku and Inuyasha both paced back and forth, wearing trenches in the ground outside of Kaede's hut. “What's taking her so long? Why can't she hurry up and have the damn baby already?” Inuyasha grumbled. “I know what you mean. I wonder whose child it is? I'm betting yours, considering it only took eight months.” “So it was born a month early. Youkai pregnancies last about seven months, but if the woman bearing the child is human, it should still be about nine months.” Shippo was sitting on the ground with Kirara, watching the two males. “Adults are really weird, huh, Kirara?” Kirara simply yawned. Suddenly, a loud yell was heard form within the hut, and, seconds after, a baby's cry. Sango ran outside. “You'll never believe it! The baby is-” “Sango, come back. I seems there be another child.” Both Miroku and Inuyasha's eyes went wide. “Twins?!” Sango ran back inside and within moments, helped deliver the second child. Slowly, she beckoned for Inuyasha and Miroku to come inside. They gasped at the wondrous sight before them. On the ground, Kagome sat, head propped up with pillows. In her arms, lay two wrapped up bundles, both cooing softly. “A boy and a girl. Two beautiful babies.” “What are their names?” Miroku asked. “She hasn't named them.” Sango said. “She wanted the father's help.” “So, whose the father?” Sango and Kagome smiled and slowly unwrapped the blankets around the two babies. “Wait,” Miroku said. “What is it, Miroku?” Inuyasha asked. “We must promise each other something, Inuyasha.” “Sure. What?” “We must promise that, no matter who the father is, we still say friends and that neither will have ill will towards the other.” Miroku held out his hand to the hanyou. Inuyasha smiled and took the monk's outstretched hand. “Agreed. Now, let's get a good look at those kids.”
 
THE END
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Just kidding!!!!!!!! Don't hurt me! I will post the real ending soon. In the meantime, tell me your ideas thru review or e-mail as to who the father should be and why.