InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaken Betrayal ❯ Shouting Match ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: ::Crazed laugh:: Hello my pretties. I do not own anything. My, my. Let’s see how Inuyasha and Kagome settle this one.

I wasn't going to post until I got more reviews, but I decided to post for my one and only reviewer for this fic, Mayhem. Thanks Mayhem for reviewing!

Part Two: Shouting Match
Inuyasha pushed her away roughly, causing her to fall to the grass.
“What did you call me?” Kagome asked incredulously.
“Whore. You heard me. All this time. You’ve been going back to your time to mate. You don’t take any of those tests. You probably don’t even go to that school thing. You probably just pretend to care about your friends here. You’ve been lying all along.” Inuyasha said in a cold voice. Kagome looked at him in disbelief. She jumped up from the ground and slapped him in one fluid motion. He didn’t even have time to react. The sharp sound resonated through the forest as his head jerked to one side.
“How dare you insinuate that I lie? I work hard to gather the shards of the jewel in this era and try to keep up with you! I RARELY get to go home, and when I do, I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TO SALVAGE MY GRADE! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT I GO HOME TO HAVE SEX! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU! I THOUGHT YOU TRUSTED ME! BUT IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU HAVE NO REGARDS FOR MY FEELINGS, AND YOU JUST DON’T CARE FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN FINDING THE STUPID JEWEL SHARDS AND MATING WITH THAT CLAY POT!” Kagome’s voice grew in volume with each word. Tears streamed down her face as she shouted at the one she loved. Pain drove itself like a nail into her bleeding heart. Kagome turned from him and stomped to the well. When she was at the lip of the well, she turned and threw the shards into Inuyasha’s angry face. “Tell them I love them and I’m sorry, but I’m never coming back. I WOULD NEVER SLEEP WITH SOMEONE I DON’T LOVE! I THOUGHT WE COULD GET ALONG, THAT I HAD CHANGED THINGS. I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME ENOUGH TO NOT SLEEP WITH KIKYOU, BUT I GUESS NOT FROM THE STATE OF YOUR CLOTHES. ASK SANGO WHERE I’VE BEEN, AND SHE’LL TELL YOU THAT IT WAS FAR FROM HAVING SEX! I LOVED YOU! BUT I COULD NEVER LOVE SOMEONE WHO DOESN’T TRUST ME! I HATE YOU!!” With that, Kagome jumped into the well, leaving her new family, friends, and home behind, along with her yellow pack as well. (Which contains her diary! ^-^) Inuyasha’s face no longer held anger, but surprise at Kagome’s outburst. His ears rung from her harsh words. He began to rethink what she shouted and came to one conclusion. He had jumped to conclusions. He was the one who had almost slept with another, not Kagome. But he wouldn’t go back through the well for her; his pride prevented him. His ears laid flat against his head and dropped slightly. Kagome was never coming back. He looked at the large chunk of the jewel and sighed. For power, he had lost Kagome. He retreated to the Goshinboku.

Back at the village.
Shippou and Kirara had heard the argument. Shippou was currently sobbing on Sango’s lap as he choked out the conversation between Inuyasha and Kagome. Miroku stared with a pensive look in his eyes. Inuyasha had once again made a huge mistake.

In Modern Era Japan.
Kagome climbed out of the well and fell against it sobbing. Her tears fell into the dark depths. Each droplet fell in and vanished with little beads of blue light.

In the Feudal Era.
Little flashes of blue shone from the well. As they rose, anyone watching would have seen shimmering drops of water and then drops of sparkling pink suspended there. Each drop joined with another and another until it formed a small pink ball. It continued to grow in size as the tears of Kagome went un-sated at the other side of the well. If one were to touch it, they would have felt a smooth solid object forming from the tears; they would have felt a wave of sorrow pass through them. If a demon were to touch it, they would find the appendage they used to touch it gone.

A/N: Gomen. It’s such a short chapter. Guess what is forming! Next chapter, Miroku finds Kagome’s bag and takes a look inside. He sees the diary and purposely takes it out and leaves it under the Goshinboku. What words has Kagome written in the little book. Will it be enough to draw Inuyasha through the well? What is the orb forming above the well from the miko’s tears? Will it stop Inuyasha’s passage through the well? Definite lemon approach.