InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaken Betrayal ❯ Demonic Desire ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: I OWN INU…Nothing. Kuso! Didn't even have a chance to say the words before you police start showing up. Kuso! ::mumble, mumble:: I don't own Inuyasha. Oh yeah, I never mentioned before to watch for mature content, but I figured if you're reading a story with this rating, you know what to expect. So sorry it didn't show up. I don't know who reviewed, but thanks to all who did. Um…thanks to those who told me that this chapter didn't appear.
Part Five: Demonic Desire
“Kagome. My Kagome. Mmmmm.” Inuyasha moaned into her mouth as he captured her lips once again. Pulling back slightly, he gazed down at her. Her lips were cherry red and parted, panting slightly. Inuyasha groaned when Kagome rubbed her hips to his. He pushed her back into a tree, their lips never parting. His hips began to grind into hers. The pleasure was almost unbearable for both. The heady scent of Kagome's arousal drifted up to tease his senses. He whimpered when Kagome's hands began to rub gently at his ears. Backing his hips from her without breaking their kiss, Inuyasha used clawed hand to caress her breast and the other to cup her through the fabric of her skirt and panties. Kagome emitted a low moan at the new sensations he was causing. In response, Inuyasha growled. Slipping his hand under her skirt, he sliced the thin material of her panties, letting them drop the ground. Being careful, as always with her, he let his fingers drift over her sensitized flesh. Running one finger down the length of her folds, he gently parted them and slid one finger into her warmth.
Kagome gasped and broke the kiss. Inuyasha didn't mind. He took pleasure in seeing the reaction he received from his love. Kagome's breath came in pants as Inuyasha slid another finger into her tightness. Drawing his fingers in a rhythmic motion in and out of her, he elicited moans from the miko. Quickening his pace, he felt her shudder and then release. Removing his fingers from her, he lifted his hand to study it. His fingers were coated with a shiny, sweet-smelling liquid. Gazing into her eyes, he licked his fingers clean, groaning as he devoured the succulent juices of his Kagome from his hand. They both shivered at his act.
A mischievous grin appeared on his face. He wanted more. In one, swift motion, Inuyasha swept Kagome onto her back with him on top. He tugged her shirt off and attempted to remove the obstructive and offensive article of clothing covering her from his view. His mischievous grin was replaced by a puzzled look. Licking his lips in anticipation and impatience, he cut the bra off with his claws and tossed it aside. Glaring at the impertinent skirt standing in his way, he sliced it off. Kagome now lay bare beneath him. Inuyasha leaned forward and kissed her. His tongue began to move in a primal rhythm. Leaving her lips, he rained little kisses down her neck and followed a bead of sweat to the valley between her breasts. His tongue darted out and consumed the bead of sweat. Kagome gasped when his lips closed on her nipple. His rough tongue circling the tip and his fangs gently scraping against sensitized flesh. His ears were focused on the little mewling sounds released by Kagome as he moved from one breast to the other, giving it the same treatment. Kagome's hands wound in his hair as she arched her back, thrusting her nipple into his mouth. Inuyasha raised his head with a smirk, elated at the reaction that he…Inuyasha…was causing her. Showering small open-mouthed kisses down the flat planes of her stomach, he dipped his tongue into her belly button and then traveled further down, hesitating right before he reached his destination.
Kagome's muscles tensed in anticipation. Inuyasha closed his mouth over her womanhood, running his tongue along the outside of her glistening folds as he had done with his hand only moments ago. Once he tasted her, he couldn't resist. She quivered under his ministrations. His tongue parted her and found the sensitive nub that had been hidden before. Alternating between lapping vigorously, sucking, and nipping, he continued to pleasure his love. Her entire body shook as orgasm neared. Inuyasha sensed this and drove his tongue into her opening, driving her over the edge. Her release this time was even stronger than the last.
 
(Don't worry; I'm not going to neglect Inuyasha.)
 
Inuyasha became more and more aware of the painful swelling in his manhood. He looked down at Kagome with desire-fogged eyes. Kagome suddenly realized that she was completely nude and he still had his clothing on. Grinning, she somehow maneuvered the stunned hanyou below her. Now straddling his hips, she murmured huskily, “You've had your fun. It's my turn now.” Her hands nimbly undid the knot of his haori. Soon he had shed his hakama as well and was as naked as she. Settling her hips directly over him, she rocked herself in a slow, tantalizing motion. Her heated, moist core pressed intimately against the base of his shaft. A low moan was drawn from the hanyou. His hands clasped her waist as she continued to rub herself against him. She leaned down and seized his mouth in a passionate kiss, her breast brushing across his chest. In one fluid motion, she slid down his taut body so her mouth was level with him.
“Ka…go…me…ohh…” He puffed out in shallow breaths when her soft lips encircled his head, sucking gently. “K…g...me…” Kagome took him deeper into the heat of her mouth. Letting his swollen shaft enter and retreat from her mouth, she ran her tongue down his length and around the tip, all the while drawing on him. Inuyasha could barely keep from driving himself deep into her mouth. Nipping once at the tip and drawing deeply on him while pushing him deeper into her mouth, Kagome sent Inuyasha into release. He convulsed and emitted a low, intense moan. Kagome swallowed his essence. Inuyasha watched and felt himself stiffen again. Flipping her below him, he kissed her. Raising himself above her exquisite form, he slid himself into her and inch. Kagome moaned. It felt as if something was going to explode if he didn't proceed soon. Wrapping her arms around his hips, she pulled him toward her. Unable to deny her, he buried his length into her welcoming heat in one swift shove. He kept himself in place with great effort, taking in to condition that she was a virgin. He leaned over and kissed her. When she rocked her hips gently, he retracted his member until her so he was barely in her. Plunging into her to the hilt in one mighty thrust, he leaned forward and bit the juncture between her neck and shoulder. He lapped at the tiny droplets of blood. He drove into her repeatedly, each trust being met by Kagome. Their hips pumped in the same rhythm.
“One…onegai…Inuyasha…faster…harder& #8230;just a…little…deeper…” Kagome moaned out as he willingly complied. Their guttural moans sounded in the silence of the forest.
Sweat rolled down their slick bodies. Passion intensified as each movement sent jolts of pleasure through their bodies. Each push touched deep inside her core. Her inner walls clamped down on him as they both released at the same time. His seed released deep into her.
“Inu...yah…shuh.” “Ka...go…mee.”
She clutched his body close to her as he drove in one last, forceful time. They hung on to each other as they rode out their orgasms. Inuyasha pulled himself from his mate and lay down beside her. Cradling her slender form to him, he wrapped his haori around their bodies. Her head rested on his chest.
“Aishiteru mate.”
“Aishiteru too Inuyasha, mate.” Inuyasha beamed, thrilled that she knew he was hers and she was his. Inuyasha's ears twitched as he scanned the area for potential danger to him and his mate. They both drifted to sleep, exhausted (Well, not as much Inuyasha.) from their earlier exertions.
 
A/N: Not a cliffie this time. HOWEVER, I'm trying to decide whether they should bathe in the beautiful-spring-that-always-appears-out-of-nowhere. Wow! On Microsoft word, this lemon was almost two entire pages! Please tell me your opinion on how I did. I think it's my lengthiest lemon. Hmmm. Kuso. I can't end this fic just yet. There's still Kohaku, Naraku, the new jewel, the kokoro jewel (I can call it whatever I want, so nah :p), the shikon-no-tama… Review please and tell me what you think! Ja ne minna!