InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaken Betrayal ❯ Kouga ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Gomen ne again for the long wait. I don't own anything. I'm very sad right now because no one's reading this. ::sigh:: I think I'm going to cry.
Part Six: Kouga
Waking, Inuyasha pulled the miko closer to him and inhaled her intoxicating scent. Slowly, she began to stir.
“Ohayo mate.”
“Ohayo Inuyasha, mate.” (Ohayo- Good morning) Kagome smiled at Inuyasha and reached a hand up to stroke one of his triangular ears. A deep purr rumbled in his chest. He dipped his head to her neck and began to rain small kisses and nips on the exposed flesh. “Inuyasha, wait. I want to take a bath.” Kagome pouted at the hanyou, who suddenly had a mischievous grin on his face. He stood up with Kagome in his arms and their clothes in one fist. Soon they were beside a spring. He grinned at her and then jumped into the water with the surprised miko in his arms. When they surfaced, Kagome still looked stunned. The look quickly fled to be replaced by playfulness and `complete innocence'. She sidled up to Inuyasha and leaned close to whisper in his ear so that her chest was parallel to his face. Then she whispered in a husky voice, “Want to soothe my itch mate?” Inuyasha hardened as her lips brushed against his ear. He wrapped his arms around her slender hips and pulled her close. He lowered his lips to her breast and suckled gently, drawing a moan from his beloved. Her head drifted backwards at the sheer pleasure he was bringing forth. Passion roared in their ears. Impatient to feel her inside him, he lifted her by the hips and settled her over his swollen staff. His head entered her. Spots danced in his eyes at the feeling. Driving himself in completely, he began a rhythm. Each trust brought him deeper, touching a part of Kagome that none had ever would. Their bodies shuddered as she closed around him and he let his seed into her. She laid her head to his shoulder for a moment, panting as she tried to catch her breath. Once both were back on earth, they separated and bathed each other. Dressing quickly, they returned to camp.
“Okaa-san!!!!!!!” Shippou leapt into Kagome's arms and buried his nose into her. He jerked his head up sharply and looked at Inuyasha, then smiled. He leapt suddenly onto the unsuspecting hanyou and squeezed his little arms around his neck. “Otou-san!” His eyes shone with happiness. Inuyasha looked baffled for a second, then he gingerly stroked the young kit's back and returned his hug.
“Keh! Stop all this mushy stuff Shippou.” Inuyasha scowled and muttered gruffly. His eyes also held happiness that, although he tried, he could not hide. Nothing could ruin this touching moment between the ruff hanyou and the orphan kit.
A whirlwind landed beside Kagome, knocking both Inuyasha and Shippou over.
“Kagome! My woman!” He draped an arm around her shoulders. Before Inuyasha could react and snatch Kagome away, Kagome whirled around to face Kouga.
“Kouga. I want you to listen very, very carefully. I. Am. Not. Your. Woman. I'm very sorry, but I just don't love you like that. You are a great friend, and I love you as a friend, but nothing more. Please understand this. I hope we can still be friends. (Oh these famous words. ^__^)” Kagome looked at Kouga, hoping she hadn't hurt him too badly.
Kouga stood silent for a moment. “I understand Kagome. I want to continue being your friend. Just remember that if dog-turd there doesn't treat you right, I will always be there for you.” Kagome looked at Inuyasha then hugged Kouga. Inuyasha stood still, barely restraining himself from leaping at Kouga. He left in his tornado wind. Kagome stepped toward Inuyasha with something clenched in her fist. She opened her palm and revealed three shards of the Shikon-no-tama. Inuyasha gaped.
“How…how did that mangy wolf still move that fast without the shards?” Inuyasha's eyes nearly popped from his sockets.
“It was my gift to him. I didn't realize it would work just as well as the shards of the Shikon. I don't know how I did it, but I just…well, sort of put my thoughts into my power.” Inuyasha looked happy. He gathered her and Shippou into a hug then let go. His nose twitched suddenly, and he began to growl. Shippou suddenly squealed and tried to burrow further into Kagome's arms. His fear was evident. Kagome spread her senses and stiffened. Kikyo stepped from the cover of the trees with an arrow drawn.
“If she dies, you will come with me to hell, won't you. You'll have nothing left in the living world. So…she will die. I will kill her Inuyasha, and if I don't, then I will kill you. If I can't have you no one will!” She drew back her arrow and let it go…
 
A/N: Next chappy: Kikyou meets her fate. Is it at the hands of Inuyasha? Kagome? Naraku? Or someone else? Who will get the pleasure of ending her life…er…death I guess. Please review! PLEASE REVIEW! ^___^ Ja minna!