InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mistakes of the past ❯ going with him ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mistakes of the past

Chapter2Going with him

I have to say, when I started this fic, I only knew vaguely where it was headed. Now I know nothing of the sort, but I decided I didn't have to. So now I'm just going with my instinct. Read on!

~^~

,,You lost your memory." he more stated than asked, letting his cold amber eyes search her features.

,,Yes." she answered quietly, looking deeply into his eyes, silently searching for something she did not know.

,,You are not from this place." He continued, the hand which was around her neck dropping.

,,I don't think I am. This seems, seems like an old place." She started looking around her, unconsciously rubbing her neck.

,,The past!" She suddenly shrieked, feeling a cold hand over her mouth the same moment.

,,Girl, you will not do that again." The man, or rather Sesshoumaru , ordered icily.

After seeing her nod , he took down his hand, not listening to her rant about how rude that was, but rather for the noise he heard coming up ahead.

,,You will not move from this spot." He commanded, making Kagome stop instantly, looking at him like he was some kind of lunatic.

But then she felt it, the vile power nearing them, in the same second something looking oddly like a monster jumping over the water, exposing the green body of a snake-like creature, yellow iridescent lights scanning over them.

She covered her ears when she heard his all piercing scream, but her eyes were open and what she saw would never again leave her mind.

The creature moved to attack him, but he wasn't there anymore, levitating behind the creature one of his hands raised, flexing his claws, his hand shooting through the body before him, hot red liquid seeping out of it, making the creature yell in t error and unbearable pain.

And then, there was nothing left of it, nothing more than ashes, and he was still there, his impassive face showing nothing more than clear disgust , his eyes now turning to her, his hand slowly falling to his side as he was in front of her the next second.

,,That was… cool." She gulped, making him raise a delicate eyebrow. ,,I mean it was great." She continued, not liking his intense stare at all.

His eyes, they were like yellow iridescent lights, going through out everything and anything. She silently wondered, wondered if those eyes could look something else than cold.

,,You will come with me." He told her quietly, making his way down the path he knew led to his night camp.

Did he just offer her, no rather commanded her to go with him? Why should she? And then again, why shouldn't she? Ok, he was cold , ruthless, arrogant, a know it all , but let's get this set. Either getting killed by lowly specimens of his kind, or getting killed by a Lord?

,,Hey, wait! " She called behind him, running until she met his pace.