InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mommy ❯ Heated Love ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu Yasha….but I wish I did

~Heated Love~

I watched as my husband sat down and beckoned to me to sit beside him, I slowly took a seat beside him. His arm wrapped around me, pulling me against his side and I blushed as I leaned against him. His hand began to run along the skin of my side and I shivered as I rested against him. He turned to me and looked down at me with the eyes of a predator. I felt my heart flutter more as he leaned over me, slowly covering me with his body. He kissed me and I felt a strange heat building between my legs as he deepened the kiss. His tongue entered my mouth, rubbing against my own tongue and I slowly understood he wanted my tongue to respond. Slowly I moved my tongue against his, the silky feel of his tongue made me moan slightly. I gasped as his hand moved to my breast, and I remembered this was his right as my husband. I let him massage my breast, his thumb rubbing over my nipple and making me cry out. I closed my eyes as my youkai aijin tortured my body, his hands moving over my entire body, massaging, relaxing, causing the heat in my loins to become almost painful.

"Aisuru, it is time we return to the bedchamber," Koushi whispered and I nodded, unable to speak in the state I was in. I tried to get up but nearly fell, my Lord chuckled as he wrapped and arm around me and helped me to a bench. Slowly I began to dry off, slowly I stopped and looked up at my Lord, he wore a small smirk as he looked at me. I blushed as I looked at him and he smiled as he knelt before me. His hand brushing against my cheek as he stared into my eye, I smiled at him as I leaned down and kissed him, my heart too happy to come in contact with my mate and lover again.

We kissed and stroked and learned everything there was to learn about each other's body. His tail slowly surrounded us and I smiled as he pulled me up off of the bench.

"Enough playing, koi, it is time we consummate our love," he whispered as he held me close and kissed me deeply. We never lost contact as we moved into our bed chamber. He closed the door to the baths and placed me on his bed. "I have waited two years for you to become a woman and now I shall make you mine."

I watched him as he moved between my legs and I felt a faint flutter of fear. He would not have wed me if he was going to kill me. I smiled as I looked lovingly at my Lord, he smiled as he kissed me slowly kissing me lower and lower, I gasped as he moved between my legs and I cried out. What were these feelings? Where did they come from! Oh! I let out a long scream as my body shook with passion. Whatever my Lord had done was the most magnificent thing I had ever felt.

"K-k-koushi," I whispered as I found my hands lost in his snow white mane. He smiled as he began to kiss back up to my lips. He pulled back and looked at me.

"Aisuru, this will hurt a bit, but it will be worth it," he whispered as he kissed me again before turning me onto my hands and knees. "Trust me, aijin." He whispered into my ear and suddenly he pushed and there is pain. I cried out and he kissed the back of my neck, and then bit it, drawing blood. I closed my eyes as the pain began to fade, oh, and it did fade, replaced by the most wonderful and nerve exploding pleasure. Before I knew what was happening I was screaming in pleasure, above me, Koushi howled and slowly lowered himself down on my back. Licking my neck as he held me to him.

"My…my Lord Koushi, that was…" I lost my words as I leaned back against him. He held me to him.

"My Lady Aisuru, you will always be mine," he whispered and I smiled as I looked into his golden eyes.

"I will always be happy then," I whispered as I fell asleep in my husband's arms.

~*~*~

I walked in the garden, smiling as I brushed the roses with my fingertips. I heard someone cough and I turned to see…Jaken, I believed his name was.

"Yes?" I asked, smiling at the small youkai.

"Lord Koushi wishes to apologize, but he had to leave, he requested that you and young Lord Sesshoumaru dine together," the small youkai said and I nodded as I slowly headed to the dining room. The young Lord sat in the room already and I slowly sat across from him.

"Good day, young Lord Sesshoumaru," I said as I bowed my head he looked at me as if trying to understand me.

"Good day, Lady Aisuru," he said and I smiled as I watched our meal arrive. For me there was a classic meal and for the young Lord there was a youkai meal, much of it uncooked and bloody. I did not stare but instead ate my own meal quietly. I could feel the young Lord's eyes boring into me.

"My dear young Lord, you should learn not to stare at one who is not an opponent. It is impolite and threatening. To appear threatening to other youkai may be dangerous," I said before I drank my tea. I looked at him and he stared at me as if unable to reply.

"You told me the truth," he said almost dumbly as he looked at me, his eyes uncertain and I smiled at him.

"What would have to gain in a lie?" I said as I looked at him. "You are a strong young warrior, young Lord Sesshoumaru, you should learn to know when a person is lying. Sit beside me when your father returns and we join him in the grand hall when he is discussing business, I will teach you to read people." He looked at me and I smiled.

"Then I guess I should congratulate you and my tousan," he said quietly and I looked at him. "I hope it is a boy child." With that the young Lord got up and left. I stared at him a moment, un sure how to proceed then I realized what he meant.

"I…I am with child?" I gasped.