InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moods ❯ Moods ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AU…Kagome's in a playful mood, and Inuyasha knows only one way to cure it…VERY Hentai. I DO NOT AND NEVER WILL OWN INUYASHA!
 
He sat typing up the report that was due the next day, he was almost finished, and if he finally got it done he would get his master's degree at last. He ignored the door as it opened, he heard her bare feet touch the floor as she came over to him.
 
He blinked as the hair that had been hanging in his face was pulled back, he felt her lean against the computer chair back and over his shoulder. He looked at her as she looked at him.
 
“Kagome, what are you doing up?” he asked, she just smiled at him and leaned away, he gulped as her mouth surrounded one of his dog ears. He smelt her arousal and the playful scent that accompanied it.
 
“I'm bored.” she said in her sweet voice, he turned around and looked at her, she was in his red silk robe that reached the top of her thigh, and it was hanging open slightly at the top showing that she had nothing on.
 
She came to him and climbed into his lap, pressing against him, her face was above his, her hair falling around her face, he put his hands up under the back of the robe and cupped her rear as he leaned up. His hands pressed her even closer than she already was.
 
She leaned against him, he hissed in surprise when her tongue entered his ear, her hands were intertwined in his hair, and her hips were bucking against him, she brought her tongue out and looked at him with a small pout on her full lips.
 
“I'm so bored…” she said with wide innocent eyes, he growled, and she leaned foreword towards his other ear and let her tongue caress it this time, he groaned as he felt his arousal stretch his pants to the limits.
 
“Kagome…the last time you were like this, I ended up missing class…” he growled, she gave him another pout before lowering her lips to his neck and letting her tongue trace lazy circles, smiling as the pulse jumped beneath her probing tongue.
 
Her hands followed down his arms until they were intertwined with his on her rear, she brought them foreword slowly, before placing them on her core and giving him another pout and leaning foreword as she pressed his hands tightly against her aching flesh.
 
“But, Inu, you were the one that kept postponing giving me what I desired.” she whispered, he growled as he nipped at her nose reprimanding her before smirking as another adorable pout graced her full luscious lips.
 
“Hai, but, my sweet Kagome, I love hearing you scream as you reach your peak, and postponing makes you beg so much harder for it.” he growled. She leaned foreword as she pressed his hands even tighter against her wetness.
 
“Touch me…” she whispered seductively in his ear. He growled and he heard her giggle but then the giggle turned into a full out moan as he inserted his index finger into her, he rubbed the nub letting his claw scratch at it slightly, causing her to lift up off his lap slightly, and immediately his other hand went to her rear, holding her in that spot.
 
“When….is…that…paper….due?” she managed to choke out, he inserted another finger, stretching and causing her to cry out again, his head buried between her thighs as he brought out his fingers, his nose brought in the strong scent of her arousal.
 
“Tomorrow.” he answered before his tongue enter her, she screamed as a wave of passion swept over her, he growled as his other hand joined his first one on her rear and pressed her against his tongue, her hands were fisted in his hair, massaging the bases of his ears in time with the thrusting of his tongue.
 
He growled as her juices swept onto his tongue as she let out a scream once more, he drank them greedily as though he were a man that hadn't seen water in years. He brought his tongue out and leaned back letting Kagome fall back into his lap.
 
“Still bored?” he whispered as she buried her head against his neck, she looked up at him through her bangs and he smiled as he saw the mischievousness still in her hazel eyes.
 
“Hai…I'm very bored. Would you play with me?” she whispered in a childlike voice, he growled, she reached up and pulled the shoulders of his robe away from her and let it slide slowly down her arms and down onto the floor.
 
He reached up and touched her cheek, letting his hand trail down, his fingers brushing across the mark that he had put on her the night of their wedding, claiming hers for eternity, past her breasts and down to her navel, he reached her hot core again, but this time he didn't do what she wanted and pulled his hand away.
 
“Would you rather move to the couch?” he asked as he grabbed her chin and tilted it so he could once more sink his fangs in the same spot that he had almost two years ago, she moaned as she felt him bite.
 
“Iie…I'm quite comfortable.” she whispered, he pulled away licking the blood off his fangs, he looked at her and she leaned up against him, her hands and breasts pushing against his chest.
 
“Good…you're going to need to be, because what I have in store for you…you won't be bored for a long time.” he growled as his hands went between their bodies and found her nipples, scraping them lightly with his claws.
 
She gasped, her body arching, he took possession of her mouth, forcing her mouth open and giving him full access, she moaned into his mouth, and gave a whimper of loss as he broke the kiss, but he moved down to her breast and let his tongue replace his hands, his hands relocating themselves on her thighs as she straddled him.
 
“Inu…yasha…” she moaned, her hands clutching his shoulders, he smirked against her flesh as her broken version of his name reached his sensitive ears.
 
Her hands found their way under his t-shirt and he pulled away from her as she pulled it off, leaving him in just his jeans, he went to her other breast and treated it the same way that he had the other one.
 
He pulled away and met her lips in a passionate kiss, his tongue fighting hers for dominancy, she leaned into him, her feet going under his knees, rubbing there, making him groan, she leaned closer, her hands going to the button of his jeans and undoing the button and unzipping them.
 
He grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes which were now clouded over with passion, he brought each of her fingers into his mouth, sucking on them, causing her to gasp, and then letting them go as he leaned closer to her mouth.
 
“I believe we established a long time ago that I'm the one in charge.” he whispered, letting his breath float across her lips, she leaned in closer so that their lips were only centimeters apart.
 
“You promised me that I could have fun! And I'm bored…isn't it your job to make sure that I don't stay that way?” she pouted, he growled, his lips crashing against hers, as his hands tightened on her thighs, his tongue thrust in and out of her mouth, mimicking what was soon to come, he pulled away and looked into her eyes.
 
“Hai…and trust me, when I'm through with you, you won't be bored.” he promised in a low growl, she gave another pout though he could tell she was trying to not smile.
 
“Oh? I…don't…believe…you.” she said slowly, he growled before his mouth crashed into hers, his tongue not even giving hers a chance to fight, he somehow managed to get his pants off along with his boxers.
 
“You'll regret that.” he hissed into her ear, she leaned foreword and once again her tongue entered his ear, his hand went to her opening and he begin to massage the folds causing her to let out a moan. But she didn't stop with her administrations.
 
He pressed the tip of his arousal against her opening and that brought her up short, apparently she thought that it would be easier to get him inside her than all the other times, but not this time.
 
He pulled back causing her to cry out in sexual frustration. His hands encircled her wrists and forced her hands behind her back, she looked at him through her passion glazed eyes, and he once again pressed against her opening, but yet again refusing to enter her.
 
“Inu…..Please!” she panted, her hands trying to free themselves from the grip, her flesh felt so sore from being ignored, and she needed him to fill her, to thrust into her, but her struggling only caused him to tighten his grip.
 
“Kagome…you smell…so good…” he growled as his mouth covered her right breast, she arched up, giving him even more access to her chest, her eyes were closed, and she screamed as he slipped into her, but just the tiniest bit.
 
He pulled away as she bucked her hips desperately to try and get him inside her, but he stayed where he was, slipping in and out, causing Kagome to scream and moan, her head buried in his hair, he trailed his hand up from her ankle past her knee and to her inner thigh.
 
He massaged her core and he slipped in and out, causing her to cry out, muffled by his hair, he nipped at her shoulder and she leaned back obediently and he saw that her eyes were filling with tears that her desire hadn't been fulfilled.
 
“Inu…you're…cruel…to…*moan*…. make me beg.” she whispered, he smirked and leaned foreword letting his tongue dance around her pulse point in her neck.
 
“I know…but Kagome…I love to hear you scream for release…and it wouldn't be nearly as fun if I didn't torment us both by holding back, now would it?” he asked, she shook her head, and then her hand went down to where he was emerged in her and began to massage the base in time with his hand that was massage her core.
 
“Kagome….” he groaned, his eyes shutting on their own at the erotic sensation that her small hands were causing him, she leaned foreword slightly, her breasts pressing against his hard chest, he felt her nipples tighten at the contact, her mouth went to his neck where she kissed him.
 
“I'm allowed to have fun to….Inu.” she whispered. When he slipped out of her, her hands went all the way to the tip causing him to freeze and before he could think she had positioned herself so that she could take him in her mouth.
 
He groaned as her tongue swirled around him, she was going to cause him to cum before he wanted to and before he could warn her he released into her mouth, she rose up and scooted back to her previous position and licked the juices from the sides of her mouth, but before she could say anything his mouth was crashing against hers.
 
She gasped as he roughly thrust into her, his hands gripping her thighs like metal chains, but she moaned into the kiss, thrusting her hips against his, pulling him deeper into her heat, their tongues were fighting a war for dominancy again.
 
He groaned, her muscles were massaging him, begging him to give her what she desired the most, he broke the kiss and she screamed in frustration as he grabbed her hips and stilled both their actions.
 
“Tell me…who do you belong to?” he growled. She moaned but realized that he wasn't going to continue unless she answered his question, even though she tried to buck her hips, his grip was as firm as steel.
 
“I…belong…to…you!” she gasped, she screamed raising up as he thrust all the way into her, releasing his seed, her orgasm hit and she cried out, her head thrown back as he bit her in the neck once again, she looked up at the ceiling before her eyelids fell over her eyes and she fell asleep, completely exhausted.
 
“Damn…Kagome I'll be up the rest of the nigh…uh…I mean day, finishing this report!” he laughed in her ear as the sun began to shin through the library window.
 
He wrapped her in his robe and laid her on the couch and pulled his pants back on and went back to the computer and finished typing his report, his eyes widened suddenly as a new foreign scent reached his nose and it was coming from Kagome.
 
He turned to look at his wife and saw that in her sleep she had covered her stomach with her hand; he smiled as he realized what the new scent was…they'd soon be getting a new family member.
 
THE END
For my first complete Hentai story, I think I did Ok if I do say so myself.