InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mourning of the Bloody Valentine ❯ Git Down Dirty ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Hey guys omg I'm so tired and lethargic lately. yawns so anyway, I want to thank you for some really good reviews! Hm. I have about 18 now? In four chapters, so that's about...almost 5 reviews per chapter! I'm still hoping to reach 50 or something. Hmm. Okay, so I hear some people have some suggestions as to who the stalker should be:

Okay so choose one and send ur choice with ur review, and then I'll tally it up k?

k...here are the choices :

.

InuYasha

.

Naraku

.

Miroku (weird, but I guess its possible...but wouldn't the pairings change?)

.

Kikyou (scary.)

.

Hojou (who's gone evil and makes a giant hoax of it??)

I was mostly thinking you guys would say InuYasha cuz that's who it seemed most like to me, but I'm thinking InuYasha makes more sense than any of these other guys...but tell me what u think I guess! Eh oh, lets go!

.

.

Mourning of the Bloody Valentine

Chapter Five : Git Down Dirty

I didn't talk to InuYasha for the rest of that day. I hung out with Sango and Miroku, Kouga, and even ate lunch with Eiji. (That poor guy...he asked a girl named Ayame out, but found out she has a crush on Kouga)

InuYasha was mostly stuck with Kikyou all day, when I saw him, anyway. In class, I tried my best to ignore him, though I could feel his anxious eyes on my back. After school, Eiji, Miroku and Sango stayed with me. I just kind of knew that InuYasha was waiting until I was alone to talk to me. Sango took Eiji with her to buy some food from the vending machines, so I was left with; my favorite pervert, Miroku. He immediately whipped out his favorite magazine and started me various positions, different styles, and the many `moods of sex', as he called them. I was slightly amused and partly disgusted. A good part of me told me to look away and hit him, but another part told me to sit with him, as we used to as children, and snigger at the exotic, glossy pictures. I chose the latter. We both huddled over the magazine, giggling; for me, and drooling; for him. We got so caught up in our fun that we didn't notice when Eiji and Sango returned. Curious, they snuck up behind us, and peered over Miroku's huddled form. When they were able to fully figure out what was going on, Sango landed an aluminum can of Cream soda on his head. The can stood upside down on Miroku's head, long streams of bright pink liquid streamed down his face and head. His expression still serious, he slowly rose and rolled up the magazine, stuffing it back into his briefcase. He gingerly removed the can from his head, flipped it right side up and drank the left over. Finally, he spoke.

"Why, Sango, dear, how kind of you to buy me some soda. And my favorite, too!" And he went cheerily back to sucking on his pop.

The rest of us were left silent, as the sticky pervert; for once, had sort of gotten out of any trouble for being a sicko. Which was surprising, even for me, his best friend. So he finally figured it out! The way to curb Sango's wrath and extinguish it from the source: I was genuinely impressed.

Slow, steady clapping was heard.

We all turned around to find InuYasha jump out of the oak tree nearby. He must've seen everything.

"Good job, Miroku." His voice was filled with awe, "I have to say, I'm impressed that you're teeny weeny brain managed to figure out something as complex as the woman's mind; as far as Sango goes, that is. Impressive... Impressive." He gave a slight `heh' a moment later.

Miroku took a slight bow, his mouth still stuck to the rim of the cream soda can. I couldn't help but laugh. Sure, it was something, all these normally loud and angry (Sango) people suddenly silent and calm. I smiled at InuYasha, because I knew; even as much as I tried to ignore him, I couldn't push away such a good friend. Sure he was pretty cynical and sarcastic most of the time, but when I was around, he seemed more...sweet. Usually, you'd have to beat InuYasha stupid or get him rip-raging drunk for him to compliment someone. But here he was, laughing at how great Miroku was and thudding him on the back. Miroku laughed along too, his lips and surrounding area a bright pink.

Seeing the pink suddenly reminded me. My stalker. I started to panic slightly. Where was he now? Watching me? Chuckling along, and making a mental note that I liked dirty magazines? Oh lord. Just what I need...a perverted stalker. Sango seemed to have turned to salt during this time and Eiji waved a hand in front of her face, and I poked her, trying to revive her. She blinked and seemed normal again. She suddenly turned away, blushing at Miroku, and ran away, most likely homewards. Miroku jogged after her, calling for her to stop.

So now it was just Eiji, InuYasha, and myself. I could kind of tell InuYasha wanted to talk to me, and Eiji wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon. I sighed inwardly and sat down on the edge of the curb, my elbows on my knees, and my chin-area in my hands. InuYasha immediately sat on my right, his arms crossed defiantly, and glared at Eiji, who sat on my left, and handed me my bag from behind me.

"Oh, thanks, Eiji!" I smiled. That was Eiji for you. He was nice like Hojou but twice as interesting. He had glasses and reddish brown hair, but I just wasn't attracted, though.

Eiji blushed slightly and InuYasha growled in the back of his throat. I rolled my eyes, and turned to InuYasha.

"Hey, you stop it. You didn't even me my bag, so you shouldn't be...growling! Yeah."

He looked at me, and a little smile tugged the corner of his mouth. He draped an arm around me possessively, to which I heard Eiji's quick intake of breath. Before I could yell at InuYasha, throw back his arm, and explain to Eiji, my Mom pulled up. She waved.

"Kagome!" She noticed Eiji. "Oh, hello there Eiji! You're growing up to be quite a handsome boy!"

She laughed when Eiji reddened slightly. I laughed along too, until I saw InuYasha approach my Mom's car window, his arms still crossed.

"Oi. I'm InuYasha."

"Hello there, InuYasha. Are you new here?"

"Yeah."

My Mom immediately looked at him suspiciously, even though she tried to smile at him.

"Well then...let's go; Kagome."

I frowned and slowly got in.

"Uh...bye guys." I had a feeling my Mom already thought InuYasha was the stalker.

"Goodbye Eiji." My Mom said with a cold glare to InuYasha.

Halfway home, Mom spoke quietly to me.

"Kagome...I don't want you to be with that InuYasha."

"Why?"

"He must be that stalker. If he comes near you...I'll report him to the police."

"Why do you think so, Ma?"

"...I don't like his expression. He seems just like the type to write those things to you and find them funny. Do you understand me Kagome?"

"I won't talk to him anymore Mom."

"You promise?"

I hesitated.

"I...I promise."

.

.

.

A/N:

Hey guys just adding some more suspense...if you could call it that. Okay well I have errands to run. Thanks for the reviews, and go, go, go review! Don't forget, Katana luvs ya!!

Ja ne.

-Katana