InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mourning of the Bloody Valentine ❯ P.O.C.K.Y ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Hello again. Twice in one day? Yup. I'm in such a determined mood I just have to write the next chapter. Okay. So lets see the results:

InuYasha : 2

Eiji : 2

Hojou : 1

Okay, people, if you could tell all other readers you know about my story, it would help my publicity...hint, hint. I don't want to pressure you or anything...please, please, please, PUH-LEEEEASE?! I neeeeeeed reviews! babbles incomprehensibly okay...whew. I'm alright. YAY, someone put me on their favorite author's list!!! Thank you so much! Smzdad! Ur awesome! Lol. I hope all you others learn from Smzdad's wonderful example...mhm, mhm. nods solemnly, arms crossed well, kids, its story time! ;)

.

.

.

Mourning of the Bloody Valentine

Chapter Seven : P.O.C.K.Y

As I walked coolly off towards my locker, I noticed the "Party Organization Committee" (with the added "Kindred Yodelers" for the initials P.O.C.K.Y)) putting up an advertisement poster for the Valentine's Dance. They were given this added name because of the fact that they were all Swiss. I hear it's very nice there, really. An interesting fact, and I had always been tickled about the name. Knowing as how much I enjoyed Pocky. Who knew that little bread sticks dipped in chocolate could be so dang enjoyable. A stroke of genius, truly. So, I stopped to take a look at their poster. It was pink, to my anxiety, but I guessed that could not be helped. It was for February 14th (What are you, Kagome, stupid?) and I was struck with an absolutely exhilarating idea. And the more I thought about it, the more appealing it seemed. And how convenient, seeing as Hojou was the in charge of the music and things to be played during the dance...

I believe I was smirking evilly while stroking my chin and looking at the poster. That's how InuYasha found me. I was still morphing the already near-perfection plan when he waltzed up.

"And what are you doing?" He sidled up beside me and took the same stance as I, and stared at the poster as if expecting enlightment.

"Don't be quaint with me, InuYasha." Ooh, how I was feeling like Doctress Evil at the moment, "You must certainly know what my mind's wheels are churning over."

"Kouga and his ... sex toy?"

"Nooo. Nothing of the sort."

"Really? Well, I was sure-"

"InuYasha! What if...the tape were, how do I say...accidentally to fall into the hands of poor helpless Hojou, who just happens to be in charge of the opening music and is our dear DJ in training of the Valentines Dance, where certainly every couple must attend and is equipped with the latest technology thanks to our tax dollars, including a large projector screen that is most likely the largest screen that can capture any image with every single significant detail?"

"Whoa. That'd be cool."

"InuYasha, don't be daft. You know what I'm thinking." I turned to him with a smug smile on my face; my arms crossed and my toe tapping impatiently.

He shook his head dumbly.

"Argh, InuYasha! Cmon, you know. The...ahem." I was holding the small tape flat between two fingers and wiggled it around suggestively.

He shook his head, no.

I tried to use my eyes to point to the tape between my fingers. "Ahem?..."

"No?" He was stupid.

I used my eyes more harshly, my head jerking downwards towards my crossed arms and the tape.

"Huh? Are you okay?"

"INUYASHA! You're so stupid." I pushed the tape between his eyes, making his eyes cross. "The tape? We'll play it at the dance!"

"Ohhh...I get it now." He nodded smartly, his eyes still crossed. He smiled, and laughed evilly.

"That's smart!"

"Yes..." I crossed my arms again, and tapped the thin, flat side of the tape against my chin, "I know. I know."

"Shouldn't we put it in you're locker so that you don't lose it or until you can make a copy?"

I nodded, linked arms with him, and we both walked off, laughing maniacally, our heads thrown back, and the leftover unlinked arms bent out ended in fists.

.

.

So now I'd like to comment on my previous behavior. Ahem. That day, after my little taste of revenge with InuYasha, I was actually feeling pretty good. Very good, really. And the funny thing was, I wanted more of it. I wanted to see Kouga's eyes when he asked me to the dance but when there I go off with InuYasha the whole time. I decided back at the start of the day, that that would be enough. Yet, when I watched the things he did with Kagura, I just knew it was barely tapping on the emotion of sweet, oh how sweet, revenge. And I was feeling a little poetic that day, so I had expanded my vocabulary slightly, using `quaint' and `daft'. And I know as I started home that day, my precious schoolbag that carried the tape under my arm, that the Dance, which was 4 days from now, would be remembered for many years to come.

.

At home, I ate freshly cooked Udon, traditionally after my little Udon chant with my little brother. After that, I took a bus to a video store I knew, where I had the tape copied. Later, I reached home, and tired, I ate dinner of rice, fish, and leftover Udon. I immediately started on my homework right after. And as soon as I finished, I looked up InuYasha's last name in the thick yellow phone book that my mother keeps in the cupboard, and called him up.

The phone rang once.

Twice.

Thrice.

He picked up.

"Oi." It was pretty rude, but I forgave him almost immediately.

"Hello, InuYasha!"

"Kagome? How'd you get my number?" He, no matter what he said, sounded thrilled.

"I looked it up. Okay, so I copied the tape."

"Oh."

"So, what next?"

"You're asking me? This was your plan!"

"Oh. You're right."

"Well, anyway, you should start suggesting ...things to Hojou. Butter him up, y'know?"

"Yeah. Okay."

"Yup."

"Yup."

He sounded flustered, "I...miss you."

"Awww. I miss you too, InuYasha."

"Yeah. Sorry but I gotta go."

"Yeah. Bye."

As I hung up the phone, I knew that tomorrow would be eventful. Except that Hojou wasn't. I `bwahaha-ed'.

.

.

.

.

A/N: Okay, bye guys, my bald bro is bugging me to get off...okay review, please, and tell all your friends about my story!

Ja ne.

-Katana