InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On ❯ Confessions and a Night's Sleep ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey again. Thanks to the people that reviewed y'all just made me happy…
 
LEMON ALERT! IF YOU ARE TOO LITTLE LEAVE NOW! SPANK YA.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. Damn it…
 
 
“Can I have a Corona?” Kagome asked.
 
Inuyasha smiled at her, “Sure.”
 
She hopped off of the counter and crossed the room. She plopped on the couch. She lay back and closed her eyes, they burned from her tears and it felt good to close them. Inuyasha's deep gruff voice snapped her from her thoughts, “So are you going to say what happened or not?” he asked.
 
Kagome slid her feet out of her shoes and put them aside, ignoring his question, not knowing how to put it. He stood above her. She took him in inch by inch; he had a necklace that she had given him for his 18th birthday that he never seemed to take off. His tattoo right on his bicep had his initials and what biceps he had! He had washboard abs a broad chest and smooth tan skin. Inuyasha caught her staring, “See something you like, Kags?” he teased lightly.
 
Kagome blushed, “Not really…”
 
He sat next to her letting her rest her legs on his lap. He put a large hand on her knee, “Please Kags, the smell of your sadness is driving me crazy just tell me and I'll try and make it better,” he pleaded giving her his “puppy dog” eyes.
 
She sighed and Inuyasha smelled the tears again. “Let me hold you,” he said gruff again.
 
Kagome crawled up and settled herself against his chest her butt grinding lightly into his lap. He pulled her wet and all against his chest. She took his hand and played with his fingers as she talked; “Well when I got home he was not there so I started to get ready to come here and…” she trailed off.
 
“Was he cheating on you?” he asked gently.
 
She turned and nodded against his chest, “Inu?” she whimpered.
 
“Yes, Kagome anything,” he responded.
 
“Is it okay if I cry?” she asked.
 
He nodded, “Sure you can.”
 
She covered her face and sobbed not bothering to wipe her tears as they poured down her cheeks. Inuyasha held her in his arms rocking her and telling her it would be okay. In his mind he wanted to rip Hojo's head off but he knew Kagome would never let him. His punching bag would be in for it tomorrow.
 
~*~
 
30 minutes later after she had stopped crying they sat drinking a Corona, it was almost 3:00 in the morning but they were wide awake laughing and talking he let her change and she was now in his basketball shorts and a wife beater and she had taken her hair down. Kagome took a swig and passed it back to him, “So Inuyasha how did that case go?” she asked.
 
He shrugged, “Feh I won it. No big thing though.”
 
Kagome looked at his full lips as he took a sip of the drink. She felt the heat all over her face and soon it pooled between her legs. She crossed them hastily knowing full well he'd smell it.
 
“So no more dating?” she squeaked.
 
Inuyasha shook his head, “Not lately. This one girl Kikyo, she like wanted a ring on her finger the first date so ever since then I've backed off on the whole thing.”
 
He sniffed the air. It was faint but he knew that smell anywhere it was Kagome's arousal. He smirked he was gonna have fun with this. He leaned over so he was in her face, “Hey Kagome,” he purred.
 
She looked up at him; he was less than an inch away from her, and she took the chance. She pulled him by the fore locks and planted a kiss on his lips. They had kissed before but not like this. She felt the shock between them and for once she pushed further it shoving her tongue into his mouth. Inuyasha caught on finally and wrapped his arms around her waist, he soon dominated it. Her hands found his ears and rubbed them getting a low growl almost purr from him. She felt a rock hard bulge against her stomach. She ground against it still rubbing his ears. Even with his eyes closed he could feel her smirk. He broke the kiss panting. “Don't tease me,” he growled softly.
 
She pushed her hair back, “Who said anything about teasing?”
 
She pulled her shirt off kissing him on the neck her hands every where at once; in his hair, on his chest on his waist. What is with her? Not that I'm complaining. He thought.
 
Abruptly, Inuyasha picked Kagome up bridal style earning a squeal form her, “Inuyasha…” she started.
 
He stopped her with a kiss to her lips, which he pulled back from, “If I'm gonna take you it will not be on the couch.”
 
They were soon in his bedroom which was just a king-sized bed with all red sheets a sword rested above it. He let her go so she stood in front of him. He ran his hands over her pink bra smiling at the shiver he got for it. “Are you sure you want me?” he asked.
 
Kagome nodded, “Never been so sure in my life,” then she really spoke her mind. “I love you, Inuyasha.”
 
Inuyasha's senses were out of control her smell was drugging him and she had just said she loved him. His demon side yelled in his head make her yours and mark her, and his human side said to wait she is on the rebound. His human side won. For now, he would just make her feel good.
 
 
“Get on the bed,” he ordered softly.
 
She complied. Kagome looked at him with eyes full of lust and something else. He would worry about that later. Kissing her neck, he unhooked her bra and looked at her for the reaction. She showed no modesty not bothering to cover herself. He kissed her neck taking a breast in his hand. She moaned. “Like that?” he asked smugly.
 
She nodded. Inuyasha hooked a clawed finger in to the pants she was wearing, and pulled them off. She had already slipped her hand into his pants and was stroking his painful erection. He was met with warm wetness when he slipped that same hand into her panties. Kagome moaned again and bucked against his hand. She squeezed his erection making him moan, “Kagome…”
 
She spoke her voice raspy, “Please Inu, please.”
 
Inuyasha still managed to tease her, “Please what?”
 
She reached up and pulled him down to kiss her, her mouth open already. Her nimble hands were working is boxers off his hips. As his claws were making quick work of her underwear. Inuyasha braced his weight on his elbows; he could smell that she was on the pill and that no body had taken her yet. He looked at Kagome, her hair was tossed and her chest rose and fell heavily with each breath she took.
 
“Please Inu, take me,” she moaned.
 
That was all he needed to hear. He thrust into her taking her innocence and shushing her when she cried out. He stayed still for a moment letting her get used to his size. Only when she rocked her hips against him he did begin to move. Her nails dug into his biceps as he thrust in and out of her. His pace soon grew too slow for her, “”Inu, please I won't break,” she begged.
 
He obliged all too happy to grip her hips tighter and speed up. Her moans and whimpers almost made him cum right there. He held beck though wanting her to cum first. She soon began to moan louder and her walls gripped him tighter.
Then she screamed, “Inuyasha!”
 
Two thrusts later he finished with her moaning out her name. He turned over so her head was on his chest he pulled the quilt up and covered them up. She snuggled up into his chest and kissed his neck. He pulled her closer, “Kags?”
 
He looked down she was asleep a slight smile on her lips. He smirked, “I love you too.”
 
He closed his eyes and soon slept soundly along with her.