InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On ❯ Phone Calls and Rin's Return ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
Hey it is me again just to say…REVIEW!!! I don't care what you say just review.
Disclaimer: Not mine don't sue.
 
 
 
 
Later Kagome and Sango sat in her kitchen. She had left Inuyasha before he woke up leaving him a note to come over to her house later. She was telling Sango had happened. Her boyfriend Miroku more than likely already knew since he and Inuyasha were partners and best friends. At the moment Sango's jaw was dropped, “OH MY LORD!! I can not believe this! I'm so happy for you.”
 
Kagome laughed, “I feel sort of complete now. Like that was all I needed.”
 
Sango raised her eye brows her red-brow eyes thoughtful, “Did he mark you?” she asked.
 
Kagome shook her head, “No but he kept asking me if I was sure that I wanted him.”
 
She nodded, “That's because you, are at the moment, on the rebound. He did not want to pressure you. So, was it good?”
 
Kagome swooned, “Oh yeah it was so intense! Sango?” she asked.
 
Her friend looked up from her coffee cup, “Yeah, Kags?”
 
“Is it supposed to be that good?” she asked.
 
Sango smiled slyly, “Every time if they know what they are doing.”
 
The girls burst into giggles.
 
^-^
 
Inuyasha and Miroku were at the office going over a case one final time, “So,” Miroku said, “What happened again?”
 
Inuyasha growled, “Fuck this man, that pizza's calling my name.” he dropped the files on the desk and crossed the room to the box was waiting.
 
“Sango says that Kags left her a message last night.”
 
Inuyasha swallowed the bite he had taken. He had not told Miroku yet, “Oh she did? What did it say?” he asked.
 
“She was crying and told her to call her back that she was o on her way to your place.”
 
Inuyasha nodded, “Miroku I have something to tell you.”
 
He looked up his violet eyes curious, “What did you sleep with her or something?”
 
A cool voice interrupted his answer, “Little brother, did you finish that fucking case?”
 
The men looked up to see Sesshomaru his half-brother standing in the door way wearing sweats and a scowl. He stalked in and picked up a slice of pizza, “Meat lovers Yash is better.” He said through a full mouth.
 
Inuyasha rolled his eyes, “Feh,” he grunted.
 
They were almost exact copies of each other with their long silver hair and golden eyes although Sesshomaru did not have the puppy ears. Inuyasha sat at his desk his feet propped up, “Yeah Sess we're done that trial is on Tuesday right?”
 
His brother nodded. “The defendant's lawyer is Koga Wolfe.”
 
Inuyasha growled, “That bastard, now I'm really gonna win.”
 
Miroku's phone rang, “Hey Yash that's Sango. See you Monday.”
 
Inuyasha nodded, “Later.”
 
He left.
 
“So little bro, why did you fail to tell me, you slept with Kagome?” Sesshomaru asked looking at the slice of pizza.
 
Inuyasha shrugged, “You failed to ask.”
 
*-*
 
A knock sounded at Kagome's door and she answered it. A short woman of 21 stood there in black capris and a red sweater. She wore a huge smile that extended to her large brown eyes and a French braid. “RIN!!” Kagome shrieked.
 
She threw her arms around the girl hugging her tight.
 
“I missed you too,” the girl grunted, “But I need to breathe.”
 
Kagome let her go and she stepped in only to be hugged again by Sango. The chatted awhile and then Kagome asked, “So my favorite cousin in the world, how was Australia?”
 
“It was bonza mate,” she said in an Aussie accent
 
Kagome's phone rang, “Hello?”
 
Inuyasha's smile was felt straight through the phone, “Hey baby,” he purred.
 
She blushed, “Hey, Inu, guess what?”
 
“What?” he asked.
 
“Rin is back!”
 
He turned the corner, “Tell her to stay put I'm on my way. Is Sango there?”
 
“Yes Miroku is on his way so they can eat.”
 
Inuyasha nodded, “Okay I'll call him so we can all go out together. Is that all right with you?” he paused
 
Kagome looked at Rin who was looking like an excited puppy. “Yeah Yash hurry up before Rin explodes she won't quit wiggling.” She laughed.
 
He nodded “All right.”
 
They hung up.
 
 
 
 
 
Okay another chapter down. Pleeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz review it makes me happy. Love ya'll. More lemons and another chapter on the way.