InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On ❯ Dinner and Denial ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
 
Hi it's me again! By the way Thank you for all the visits and reviews; they make me happy. Keep doing it.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.
 
 
Inuyasha looked up first, “Yes I would like the chicken pasta and an Apple martini.”
 
The woman smiled as she wrote it down, “And you?” she looked at Kagome.
 
“The spaghetti and raspberry lemonade,” she said.
 
After they had all given their orders Sesshomaru was still looking at Rin. Inuyasha and Kagome exchanged glances; they knew what was going on even if no one else did. Inuyasha reached out and took a poke at Rin. “Hey, munchkin, are you still in there?”
 
Rin started, “Yes sorry I spaced out.”
 
Sesshomaru smirked satisfied that he had an effect on her. She recovered though, “Did I really seem like I was on a sugar high?” she chirped.
 
Startled he said, “Well I had never met anyone so happy and bubbly so yes.”
 
She rolled her eyes, “I'll take that as a compliment.”
 
The whole group talked for a while until the food came. The whole time Kagome thought about the night before and the more she did, she thought how she had thrown herself into something she had no clue about. She knew Inuyasha was a commitment-phob and so was she. Hojo had been after her for months till she finally said yes. So what was they supposed to do? Act like last night never happened? That was impossible.
 
The check came and they all split it although it took a while for Sango to agree to have Miroku pay for her. They all stood up and made their way to the door. Kagome had ridden with Inuyasha and Rin had followed in her car. Sango hugged Rin one last time, “I'll see you later; make sure you make Kags have that sleepover.”
 
She and Miroku go into his BMW and they drove off. Rin hugged Kagome and Inuyasha, “I'm so happy to be home.”
 
“Happy to have you home Rin,” Kagome said back.
 
Inuyasha smirked, “Keh.”
 
Sesshomaru regarded her with a look that Inuyasha could not place, “We should hang out some time Rin. Are you free on Friday?”
 
She turned to him, “Yeah how about at seven? I'll give you my number.”
 
Sess pulled out his phone. Inuyasha watched with his mouth open, his brother never asked girls out. Kagome smiled and shut his mouth. “See you two later.”
 
Rin waved and hopped into her little yellow car, and sped off. Kagome led Inuyasha to his car, since he still seemed to be in shock.
 
~*~
 
A few minutes later as they were driving down the highway, he finally spoke, “Look Kagome about last night, I don't want to force you into anything so I think we should be friends for a while.”
 
Kagome gaped up at him, “Really is that what you want?”
 
His hand tightened on the steering wheel, “Well I've cared about you for ears, Kagome and I love you a lot but demons mate for life and I want you to be happy. You can come to me when you are sure that you want to be stuck with me forever,” he said firmly.
 
She retorted, “Inu I'm never stuck; I am around you because I want to be.”
 
They pulled up to her building. She played with her hands, “Well Inu, I'll see you around. Good luck with that case.”
 
She leaned over and kissed his cheek, and before he could blink she was gone.
 
 
A/N: Hey another chappie down I'm leaving the country for the summer. I'm so sorry; I'll be back soon though early August and I'll post those chapters. I'm leaving tomorrow but review any way. Love yall. Ameera4eva