InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On ❯ Mother Knows Best ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Hi once again!!!
 
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA
 
 
Kagome knocked at the door to Inuyasha's penthouse. Be hind the door she heard a sweet voice say, “Coming!”
 
The door was pulled open and Kagome met eyes with Izzy Tashio, Inuyasha's mother, who smiled warmly at her.
 
“Kagome how are you?” she leaned over and kissed Kagome on the cheek.
 
“Izzy, I'm great how are you?” Kagome stepped in, “Where is Inuyasha?”
 
Izzy rolled her eyes, “Over there,” she pointed.
 
Inuyasha was in the kitchen in a pair of red sweat pants trying to manage to stir a pot of chicken soup. “Mom, why do I need to learn this?”
 
Izzy put a hand on her hip, “Because I said so. All you do is order take out, thank goodness you work out or you'd be fat.”
 
He blushed and Kagome laughed, walking over to see what it looked like. She patted him on the shoulder, “Looks and smells good Inu,” she told him.
 
He grunted, “Whatever. I still do not see the point to this, if I marry Kagome I won't have to worry about this,” he called to his mom.
 
It was Kagome's turn to blush, “Who says I'll marry you?”
 
Izzy rolled her eyes again, “Even if you do marry Kagome or any woman who can cook, what will you do if they get a cold or something? Starve to death that's what. Now, this is your 8th and final dish then I'll see you at dinner.”
 
Inuyasha groaned. He looked down at Kagome for help, and got a view of her cleavage from the white tank top she was wearing. His mother got her purse and walked over to them. “Now Yash, make sure you bring Kagome to dinner with you.”
 
Izzy breezed out the door.
 
*~*~*~*
 
Rin laid on her couch her small loft. She was dressed in her Hello Kitty shorts and a white sports bra. She had stayed up until three that morning talking to Sesshomaru. She had learned a lot about him. Like why he had never had a steady girlfriend what his favorite color was stuff like that. She liked him a lot he was so different than her. He had her address and said he'd come and see her sometime. She smiled dreamily; he was everything Josh was not, strong, smart, and sweet. Her doorbell buzzed making her jump. She tripped over her own two feet, running to press the button. “Who is this?” she asked breathlessly.
 
A cool voice answered, “This is Sesshomaru, Rin.”
 
“I'll buzz you up.”
 
Rin ran to her room and grabbed a shirt, and as she put it on he knocked. Rin opened the door and took in the sight of him. Sesshomaru was dressed in black and silver sweats and a white shirt. His silver hair was pulled back into a ponytail. An easy smile crossed his face. “Hello, Rin.”
 
She smiled back and stepped aside to let him in, “You can sit if you'd like. Do you want something to drink?”
 
He nodded as he looked around stretching out on her couch, “Water please.”
 
She looked over her shoulder from the fridge, “Sure.”
 
She handed him a bottle of Dasani, “Sorry, but I never did invest in cups.”
 
Sesshomaru chuckled as he took a sip, “No problem.”
 
Rin sat next to him, leaning back against the opposite arm of the couch. “So, how are you?”
 
Sesshomaru's eyes were once again boring into her, “A little tired, but okay.”
 
His hand reached for hers taking both of them in his own. “How are you?”
 
Rin stared at his hands, “I am tired too.”
 
He seemed to be closing in on her; she could see all the flecks of gold in his eyes. And soon she could feel his soft lips on hers.
 
*~*~*~*
 
Kagome and Inuyasha sat at his kitchen table, splitting the bowl of chicken soup; he showed her the cakes and rice his mother had made him make. She just laughed at it all.
 
“Oh please Inu it's not that bad,” she laughed.
 
“One more week,” he chanted his hands over his eyes, “I miss that old hag, Kaede.”
 
Kagome reached over and touched his face, “You'll get over it. I love Izzy.”
 
He sighed, “I love her too but really, I am a man. She treats me like a baby. ”
 
“Who still asks for ten more minutes.” She pointed out.
 
He poked her nose gently, “A man,” he pouted.
 
Kagome laughed again.
 
 
 
 
 
Well sleepy now that's all for now folks.