InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On ❯ Naps ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
 
Well Again here is another chapter. By the way I am NOT the kind of author to pat myself on the back that review was my friend using my name. She was eating a Big Mack when she wrote it…. She did not take her medicine yet. Anyway, on with the show.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kagome looked over her shoulder to see Inuyasha's face inches from her own, “Well Kagome since you think this is so funny…”
 
The look in his eye was enough; Kagome took off out of the kitchen and flung herself into his bedroom, pushing the door closed. Before she could lock it, Inuyasha turned the knob and flung it open, knocking Kagome feet back onto the bed. He stood there smiling, “Too slow.”
 
He was over her in an instant tickling her relentlessly, asking her, “Funny huh, Kags,” with that world famous smirk on his face.
 
After about ten minutes he let Kagome up, lying on his back breathing deeply. She pushed her hair back, “What time is it Inu?”
 
Inuyasha looked over at the wall, “11:59. Why?”
 
She sighed, “No reason,” Kagome hesitated, “Hojo called me this morning.”
 
Inuyasha looked concerned, “Are you okay?” he had leaned over and looked at her.
 
“Yeah I guess so. When I heard his voice I just cried,” Kagome stared out the window over his shoulder.
 
Inuyasha pulled her into his arms, “I'm sorry,” he whispered.
 
She snuggled into them, “Why Puppy? You did not do anything.”
 
“I should have kept myself under control on Friday. Maybe then you would not feel as bad.”
 
Kagome turned over to look at him, “Look Inuyasha, I have no qualms with what happened. If anybody could have taken my innocence I would want it to be you. Like I said, I love you.”
 
His voice was quiet, “I love you too.”
 
She rolled back over and closed her eyes. Soon after she was asleep in Inuyasha's arms.
 
*~*~*~*
 
 
Rin leaned back on Sesshomaru's hard chest, “You know,” she stated thoughtfully, “You are not that bad.”
 
He raised an eyebrow, “Neither are you, Rin. I see why my brother enjoys your company so much.”
 
After they had kissed and kissed and kissed, they snuggled on the couch for hours. Rin was slightly sleepy now and was talking nonsense. Sesshomaru could smell her sent getting hazy and humored her. He was tired himself; it was almost noon. Maybe I should nap until three, which will give me an hour to get to Izzy and Dad's. He felt his eyelids droop and he let Rin's fruity, tangy sent lull him to sleep.
 
 
AN/ they are all sleeping, for now, well until the dinner……